Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

~small voice~ I think he's good-looking. That also goes for Darcy's Tom, although that's primarily because he's British and I'm an Anglophile accent slut!

I actually think Tom is, too, when he's not portraying the bumbling pudgy, bespeckled, dorky character they had him playing in the first couple of episodes. Lean Tom and Right Angle Tom are kinda cute. 

Michael? Not so much. He's better looking in person, but very pasty. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

~small voice~ I think he's good-looking. That also goes for Darcy's Tom, although that's primarily because he's British and I'm an Anglophile accent slut!

Spot on!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:50 PM, iwasish said:

My 9 yr old niece does “runway” with more life and charisma than Juliana.  She looks like she’d rather be anywhere else but there.  Maybe Michael pulled in some favors to get her in the show ?

I thought models on the runway were not supposed to show charisma (at least not the adult ones) because the emphasis is supposed to be on the clothes and not the model.  I think Juliana looks lovely here.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I thought models on the runway were not supposed to show charisma (at least not the adult ones) because the emphasis is supposed to be on the clothes and not the model.  I think Juliana looks lovely here.

The best walkers (IMO) give you something.  I look at Naomi Campbell walking and there is something but you're right that it's not very obvious.  It's the walking embodiment of fierce and I'm not sure if it can be taught.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

The best walkers (IMO) give you something.  I look at Naomi Campbell walking and there is something but you're right that it's not very obvious.  It's the walking embodiment of fierce and I'm not sure if it can be taught.  

Yeah, but modeling has changed since the day of the supermodel Versace ushered in. In the past 10 years or so it’s been more of model as clothes hanger. If you walked like Naomi, Tyra , etc today you’d get laughed out of the audition. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, but modeling has changed since the day of the supermodel Versace ushered in. In the past 10 years or so it’s been more of model as clothes hanger. If you walked like Naomi, Tyra , etc today you’d get laughed out of the audition. 

Charisma isn’t necessarily something you can develop or even pinpoint it  just is. There are certain people, that even in a room with many other equally attractive people, just have something that makes them stand out. Juliana is attractive, but there was nothing in her appearance on that catwalk that made her stand out from equally attractive girls. Yes designers want clothes hangers for their wares, but they also want that hanger to bring attention to what’s hanging on it. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I have several things to post on these two, and Sarah, but it's at home on my laptop and I'm in the hospital on my kindle. 

Another copy of their marriage license, which I think has already been posted

Juliana as a child

Additional photos

Quite a long time ago these three posted a short paragraph about Juliana's modeling career. This is the full story. Juliana confirmed it was truth to another Instagram account.

The timeline given in this article conflicts with other accounts she has given of her life. Her sister and other yacht girl have both called bullshit on her claims, and if the sister is to be believed, the car was purchased in August 2018 and resulted in Mike breaking up with her and no longer paying her rent. Juliana has responded to several things written by those two in the past but not the one about the car. Nearly all of that has been deleted and I cannot find where someone else has grabbed it.

Also, New Years Eve/Day, Michael went Live on IG filming Juliana twerking. At some point Juliana says,"I've had sex with many wealthy men who wanted to buy me..."at which point the camera was taken from her and disconnected. I can find all kinds of comments on it, but not the actual video, unless she says it during this one of her twerking. I need headphones to hear what she is saying over the music.

Michael stop videoing and call 911! Juliana's having seizure!! Nevermind, she just dances as poorly as me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Christina said:

The timeline given in this article conflicts with other accounts she has given of her life. Her sister and other yacht girl have both called bullshit on her claims, and if the sister is to be believed, the car was purchased in August 2018 and resulted in Mike breaking up with her and no longer paying her rent. Juliana has responded to several things written by those two in the past but not the one about the car. Nearly all of that has been deleted and I cannot find where someone else has grabbed it.

You always find the good stuff @Christina! And the car purchase being over a year ago with a break up as opposed to right before her move to the States makes a lot more sense. I've read somewhere on this forum the production company asks participants to recreate scenes so it totally adds up why they were both so blase about the car purchase. It is water under the bridge. 

• Love 4

I wouldn't be comfortable telling people I was 'for sale' and that rich men wanted to buy me. I've been objectified in my life. Maybe it came out wrong but Juliana may need some time to be on her own and to discover who she really is as a human being.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't be comfortable telling people I was 'for sale' and that rich men wanted to buy me. I've been objectified in my life. Maybe it came out wrong but Juliana may need some time to be on her own and to discover who she really is as a human being.

That video was so uncomfortable. Both were clearly drinking... They need to both get off social media and live their lives. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

That video was so uncomfortable. Both were clearly drinking... They need to both get off social media and live their lives. 

Is she old enough to drink legally?

Juliana keeps changing her story about her life and that is what causes me to question what she says.  Poor?  Fabulous lifestyle?  Michael paying her rent and expenses?  I guess I really don't care, but she should find one story to stay with and it might lessen some of the criticism to which she objects.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Christina said:

Quite a long time ago these three posted a short paragraph about Juliana's modeling career. This is the full story. Juliana confirmed it was truth to another Instagram account.

Also, New Years Eve/Day, Michael went Live on IG filming Juliana twerking. At some point Juliana says,"I've had sex with many wealthy men who wanted to buy me..."at which point the camera was taken from her and disconnected. I can find all kinds of comments on it, but not the actual video, unless she says it during this one of her twerking. I need headphones to hear what she is saying over the music.

Michael stop videoing and call 911! Juliana's having seizure!! Nevermind, she just dances as poorly as me.

Lawd, that story......Juliana needs to disavow this story immediately.  I have no doubt that juliana struggled.....a lot  But this is so over the top that it's ridiculous and unbelievable.  

Let me just pick a minor nonsensical detail.  Apparently Juliana was working in China, loaned out by her Brazilian agency, but then they couldn't read her contract because it was in English.  Why would a contract between a party in China and a party in Brazil be written in English?  That doesn't make sense.  

When even the little, insignificant details of the story don't add up, I have a hard time buying into the rest of it. 

Also, apparently Juliana was making $25 a month and then was signed to an agency on the condition she take $100 a week classes, which is a standard scam.  But if she was making $25 a month how was she paying $400 a month for classes?

I'm also confused about how she had a "life savings" to hand over to a husband when she apparently had not been paid anything and was constantly being swindled out of her earnings?

She should really, really distance herself from this "bio" which sounds like it was written by some amateur publicist.  This is NOT a good look for her and I'm generally on her side. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10
On 1/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, Christina said:

Ew! “No one can dance like a Brazilian girl”. First off, she can’t dance, second fetishizing Brazilian girls, and third a middle aged man with young kids making this public. She’s just an object to him. 

He’s gross and she’s desperate. Not good TV for me. 

• Love 15

There is a paragraph missing from what I wrote above and I didn't catch it at the time. Since enough people have already read it, I'm just going to make a new post.

When I wrote:

On 1/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, Christina said:

Her sister and other yacht girl have both called bullshit on her claims, and if the sister is to be believed, the car was purchased in August 2018 and resulted in Mike breaking up with her and no longer paying her rent.

I included "if the sister is to be believed" because she may have some credibility issues. If the car was bought in August 2019 then based on their wedding date, it supports her purchasing it right before coming to America but doesn't explain the three month break-up. When the sister was asked if she was the one Juliana purchased a car for, her response was that Juliana purchased it for herself because she wanted to learn to drive. As far as the timeline goes, in August 2018 Juliana was living in London, so why would she purchase a car in Brazil to learn to drive? There is proof she was in Brazil in August 2019.

Juliana and her sister have ceased tagging each other on IG and Juliana actually deleted one of her accounts, the one that showed her personal life with family and friends, after people started questioning her timeline and finding evidence to support the theory that she was a sugar baby. There is a huge online war over whether or not a "sugar baby" is a "prostitute." Huge battle; much blood.

On an IG Live a few weeks ago, Juliana broke down in tears because she was feeling homesick for her family and said they were no longer speaking to her even though she paid their rent for the last five months. I don't know if the family wanted or expected more money from her because of her marriage to Michael or if the strain was for some other reason, but if her sister hasn't been speaking to her and has no problem talking shit about her to strangers, then her word may not be any closer to the truth than Juliana's, which is quite strained.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Juliana keeps changing her story about her life and that is what causes me to question what she says.  Poor?  Fabulous lifestyle?  Michael paying her rent and expenses?  I guess I really don't care, but she should find one story to stay with and it might lessen some of the criticism to which she objects.

The sad thing is that I really like her and admire her hustle without the half truths and attempts to make her story sound worse than it was.  I'm not sure who is encouraging her in this but I wish she'd stop.  She doesn't have to be a walking Dickens novel.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Wouldn’t you get a drivers license before buying a car? So that you can be the registered owner and get insurance for it? Like putting the tire before the steering wheel.

I'm not sure about the law in Brazil. But, in Korea you can buy a car, register it AND insure it without having a drivers license. You can't drive it... but you can own it.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I'm not sure about the law in Brazil. But, in Korea you can buy a car, register it AND insure it without having a drivers license. You can't drive it... but you can own it.  

Ah kin own it, I's just needs sommon to drives it!

• LOL 17
On 12/31/2019 at 1:27 AM, mamadrama said:

I actually think Tom is, too, when he's not portraying the bumbling pudgy, bespeckled, dorky character they had him playing in the first couple of episodes. Lean Tom and Right Angle Tom are kinda cute. 

Michael? Not so much. He's better looking in person, but very pasty. 

Tom, the British Gentleman with that accent is right up my alley. I spent most of my teenage years lusting after Michael Caine and the like. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Unless I had plans for driving lessons shortly after buying the car, I would wait til I got my license. Depreciation and all. If it is a used car, not so much. I looked at several cars before buying one - comfortable seat, legroom, trunk space, etc. But then again, I used my own money.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2020 at 11:32 AM, Christina said:

I have several things to post on these two, and Sarah, but it's at home on my laptop and I'm in the hospital on my kindle. 

Another copy of their marriage license, which I think has already been posted

Juliana as a child

Additional photos

Juliana, either you were a poor girl with no money slumming it or you were an international wealthy model who travelled to 13 countries......choose a story and stick to it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Juliana, either you were a poor girl with no money slumming it or you were an international wealthy model who travelled to 13 countries......choose a story and stick to it.

Oh yes please!!!!  That video of her twerking/ dancing in her undies, with Michael drooling over it In the background, didn’t Paul post almost the exact same dance performance by Karine? How can Michael even listen to that high pitched teenybopper voice she uses, (and it’s  even worse when she’s drunk), I have no idea. 
I don’t believe anything that Michael/Juliana/Sarah say and its also pitiful that they’re allowing their kids to post and communicate with strangers on social media. 

• Love 8
On 1/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

They're not mutually exclusive. I and others with some familiarity with the modeling industry have explained why. One can be quite poor and get a lot of work as a model, especially if she's worked in multiple countries.  Every time Juliana has to travel outside of Brazil, her agency fronts the cost--for ticket, her lodging abroad, and all of the costs associated with the job. Juliana only gets paid after the agency takes their 20% cut as her agents AND they get their costs repaid. She only gets what's left. In some cases, she might be left with a pittance or nothing. There are many reasons why she might find this advantageous. The job might be high profile and she might get the attention of a lot of other bookers. The overseas work might be brief enough that she can work a nearly full time regular job in Brazil.

For example, a lot of the women in the WNBA tried to get the league to structure the season in such a way that it wasn't such an impediment to their real jobs because the league paid so poorly in the beginning. Many of the players were teachers and their teaching jobs paid better than "professional basketball." The WNBA season runs from May to September. The minimum salary for a rookie is $35K. That's another example of a job that looks lucrative from the outside, but isn't necessarily when you dig into the realities.

So Juliana might have traveled to dozens of countries, stayed in fancy hotels, eaten fancy food, and worn designer clothing, but it's a system inherently designed to fuck the model over because she's secretly paying for all this shit. It's the same way the music industry often does the same to its artists. Berry Gordy did it with most of the Motown artists. Lou Pearlman did it with the Backstreet Boys and NSync. NSync sold how many tens of millions of albums before they split from Pearlman, but somehow end up with only $60K each. If it can happen to them, it can happen to Juliana and most other models in the business. Most modeling careers are 3 years or less because the economics of it are truly crushing.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

They're not mutually exclusive. I and others with some familiarity with the modeling industry have explained why. One can be quite poor and get a lot of work as a model, especially if she's worked in multiple countries.  Every time Juliana has to travel outside of Brazil, her agency fronts the cost--for ticket, her lodging abroad, and all of the costs associated with the job. Juliana only gets paid after the agency takes their 20% cut as her agents AND they get their costs repaid. She only gets what's left. In some cases, she might be left with a pittance or nothing. There are many reasons why she might find this advantageous. The job might be high profile and she might get the attention of a lot of other bookers. The overseas work might be brief enough that she can work a nearly full time regular job in Brazil.

For example, a lot of the women in the WNBA tried to get the league to structure the season in such a way that it wasn't such an impediment to their real jobs because the league paid so poorly in the beginning. Many of the players were teachers and their teaching jobs paid better than "professional basketball." The WNBA season runs from May to September. The minimum salary for a rookie is $35K. That's another example of a job that looks lucrative from the outside, but isn't necessarily when you dig into the realities.

So Juliana might have traveled to dozens of countries, stayed in fancy hotels, eaten fancy food, and worn designer clothing, but it's a system inherently designed to fuck the model over because she's secretly paying for all this shit. It's the same way the music industry often does the same to its artists. Berry Gordy did it with most of the Motown artists. Lou Pearlman did it with the Backstreet Boys and NSync. NSync sold how many tens of millions of albums before they split from Pearlman, but somehow end up with only $60K each. If it can happen to them, it can happen to Juliana and most other models in the business. Most modeling careers are 3 years or less because the economics of it are truly crushing.

While all that is true (my friend modelled and boy did I hear some stories) she has been really inconsistent regarding her background. When she wants the prenup dropped she waxes on about her pitiful financial situation. When called a gold digger she claims her career was financially lucrative and she doesn't need Michael's money. Modelling is feast or famine but she way she touches on certain points of her story at the emotionally appropriate times comes across as manipulation and deception.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

While all that is true (my friend modelled and boy did I hear some stories) she has been really inconsistent regarding her background. When she wants the prenup dropped she waxes on about her pitiful financial situation. When called a gold digger she claims her career was financially lucrative and she doesn't need Michael's money. Modelling is feast or famine but she way she touches on certain points of her story at the emotionally appropriate times comes across as manipulation and deception.

She had a couple videos of her on the runway and some modeling pics. If she were remotely successfully she wouldn’t have needed Michaels credit card to buy a car that she ultimately “gave” to her sister, nor whine about how he dumped her and she had no income. If she was making decent money while she dated him these last few years, and him “supplementing “ it, she should have some savings. She volunteered to get on board with a K1 visa, knowing she couldn’t legally work here in the US For some time. A stupid move for a young up and coming model. At 23 her shelf life is diminishing, at 24-26, she’ll be too old to be a highly sought after/paid international model. 
She kicking herself in the ass now because she made a stupid decision or maybe because Michael was the best she could do in the “ find a rich older guy” stakes.  Michael is showing his true colors (remember “he’s mean about money), so far she’s gotten a pep talk about negative thinking and a bicycle and a stern talking to about touching the thermostat (love that one especially) I doubt that is what she was expecting. 

• Love 6

I’m wondering if Sarah’s new husband, you know, the “rap star” (or was it hip hop? Too lazy to check and don’t really care) could give some much-needed pointers to Bleak. Maybe something like “first, lose the ridiculous multi-colored ski mask.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She had a couple videos of her on the runway and some modeling pics. If she were remotely successfully she wouldn’t have needed Michaels credit card to buy a car that she ultimately “gave” to her sister, nor whine about how he dumped her and she had no income. If she was making decent money while she dated him these last few years, and him “supplementing “ it, she should have some savings. She volunteered to get on board with a K1 visa, knowing she couldn’t legally work here in the US For some time. A stupid move for a young up and coming model. At 23 her shelf life is diminishing, at 24-26, she’ll be too old to be a highly sought after/paid international model. 
She kicking herself in the ass now because she made a stupid decision or maybe because Michael was the best she could do in the “ find a rich older guy” stakes.  Michael is showing his true colors (remember “he’s mean about money), so far she’s gotten a pep talk about negative thinking and a bicycle and a stern talking to about touching the thermostat (love that one especially) I doubt that is what she was expecting. 

I think Sarah's comment to Juliana in the car about not giving Michael money once she starts working is very telling. I wonder if Sarah was the breadwinner in that marriage.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Sarah's comment to Juliana in the car about not giving Michael money once she starts working is very telling. I wonder if Sarah was the breadwinner in that marriage.

I doubt she (Juliana) earned any money of significance. When Michael broke up with her, she said she was left with nothing and no prospects. Sarah, who is “running a construction company” is busily cleaning her kitchen on a school day and has time to have coffee with Juliana and discuss her hard knock life before Daddy Warbucks saved her. That scene was clearly set up to try and  cover up all the inconsistencies in the stories Juliana  has put out there. 
My theory is Sarah could give a crap about Juliana, but will happily accept her as an always available nanny when the kids need to be watched. Sarah’s a newlywed too and I’m sure she’d love to have alone time with the new husband..

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Juliana's story is inconsistent. I have not been able to get a real read on her. She knows that the model shelf life declines past 25 years old. Marrying an older wealthy man is fine til he trades her in for someone else. Does she want to work outside of being a model? Will her husband support her in getting say, a business diploma, or something like it? Did she expect to marry Michael and live as a fictional real housewife who has glamorous clothing, gets to shop, and do nothing? She probably will outgrow her husband, and not like earning any dime she gets. Hope she either smartens up and works on a possible exit plan, or gets used to being a cheap babysitter.

• Love 6

It looks like I'm not going to get to watch the wedding episode for a few days, so when it airs, will you all listen to see if you can figure out the name of Juliana's friend who comes from Brazil for her wedding, please? I want to try and find his IG and/or Twitter accounts.

His name is something like Eggy or Ibby but I cannot hear well enough, and I'm sure that is a nickname. I don't know if he films or not or how they will introduce him, but since this show likes to label everyone a brother instead of friend, I would expect them to do that here, too. He's about her age and his IG account is supposedly where we can still find the evidence of Juliana purchasing the car in Brazil in August 2018, a year before she comes to the US.

It also has some proof that Michael applied to be on Marrying Millions or whatever the name is of that other Sharp Production. I tried but could not get into that show; it was just too fake right off the bat. Eggy/Ibby says something about Juliana filming for that show but later changes to this one. There has been a conspiracy theory from almost day one that Michael applied for that show but since it wasn't doing as well in the ratings and the timing of the K1 being approved worked better for filming 90DF, Sharp changed it, hence why he is on this shitshow.

Also, someone on Reddit has apparently collected a bunch of the dates of Juliana's travels, matched them up with Michael's IG posts, and included her living with the other three men before Michael. I think that one of them was Eggy/Ibby and they were just platonic friends, then there is her husband and the two other older men she sugar babied for before landing Michael. There is no reason for me to recreate the work, I just need to find it and then add the dates of his divorce and business incorporation to it.  All except one were formed on November 6, 2018. 

For a WTF? intermission:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I keep trying to post and it keeps giving me messages that the site cannot be reached and deleting the posts, so I'm going to just post a few bits and pieces over three or four comments. I know it's annoying. I should just take up drinking.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:34 AM, mayvenne said:

Christina- exactly what did we ( I) just watch????? Is that Sara thinking she is all that and needs to go incognito? 

And yes, we will all try very hard to listen to name of brotherboyfriendplatonichousematefrombrazil.

Clueless here

There was a comment that said Sarah's rapper clown husband was filming a new video and suggested she was in it and that was her costume. That makes too much sense, though, so I'm going with her having an old school Sybil-esque multiple personality disorder (not dissociative disorder, but the tv version) named Red who is a younger woman. Or, maybe an alien from outer space is using her body as a host and some of the alien is bleeding through. It actually took me a moment to realize it was Sarah.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:35 AM, MajorNelson said:

@Christina on E11 as Juliana is at the wedding getting ready, she has two friends there: Paula and Cousy (both female).  Cousy is said to be from Milan, or came from there.

Eggy/Ibby was in a video with a man who had been in Brazil to visit family and attend some martial art tournament that Eggy.Ibby was also attending and filmed a short video clip, which he posted to Twitter, mentioning Eggy/Ibby flying to attend Juliana's wedding. Someone on a FB group that I'm not a member of translated it. According to the FBer, Eggy/Ibby's IG has the proof of Juliana buying a car in August 2018, a year before she came to the US, and also that Juliana was filming for Marrying Millions.

I started going through Juliana's followers list to see if I could find an Eggy/Ibby but there were too many. My cousin, being smarter, started with her sister's old IG account and low and behold, there was a photo of him with them and it was tagged. His name is Ebenezer and his account is public.

There are a lot of photos of him with Juliana, her sister, sister's husband and kids in August 2018 and I google translated some of the words, but it's just too much. It also sounds like the car purchase was something he said in a video, which I wouldn't be able to translate anyway. 

Google Translate:   The saga began: Wedding in NY, from my friend @julianacustodiooo ... 👔

So, I guess him attending the wedding can be confirmed, as can Juliana being in Brazil in August 2018, but not proof of purchasing a car or thinking they were filming MM. There are also later posts where he does mention 90DF instead, but I didn't bother linking them.

I'm going to post these wedding photos and then take a break for a bit, since my computer is being pissy.

• Love 2