Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

I never thought Michael was as rich as he claimed. The house he was living in when he was first on the show seemed every small and cramped for a man bragging about his “wealth”. The house he later bought was huge but seemed very dated and looked like it needed a lot of work. I always assumed the ex-wife was the one with the money and figured she was happy he was remarrying so she could stop paying him alimony.

• Love 9

This was never anything more than a transactional relationship.  

Michael failed to be able to hold up his end and Juliana left.

I don't know why these chucklefucks who "buy" themselves a spouse are so shocked when things end as this did relationship did.

It's like this, Michael...You buy yourself a beautiful home but cannot live up to your end of the purchase.  The bank takes your house away since you can no longer make the payments...

Oh wait....

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't know why these chucklefucks who "buy" themselves a spouse are so shocked when things end as this did relationship did.

I can only imagine the depth of poverty some of these imports come from, they meet a guy like Michael, he dangles a few dollars in front of them, buys a few things for them and their family and promise there will be much more to come if she goes to the US with him, well $20 does not buy as much in the US as it does in some of the poor countries so they can only act rich for a short time before reality sneaks in...meanwhile the import is here, has a work permit, etc...and then on to bigger and better.

Every damn time.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I can only imagine the depth of poverty some of these imports come from

I don't remember seeing a lot of footage from her life in Brazil before....didn't they mainly just show her modeling shots? I am guessing it was pretty bleak. 

I think that often, people born and raised in the US fail to realize how many people would kill just to have THAT. Even if they are living in abject poverty in the US, that is a higher standard than abject poverty in say, Thailand, or the Philipines, or Nigeria, for example. I mean, think of it this way----we had Anny who was willing to pack up and take a chance on Robert, an Uber driver with 5 kids from what, 4 or 5 different baby mamas? after spending 8 hours together....or Nicki who at what, 18 years old flew across the world to marry old man Mark who whined on tv about her having bad cramps and wouldnt' let her rearrange his books. And of course, Michael who deals with Angela's never ending bullshit to hopefully get a ticket to bumfuck Georgia. 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I don't remember seeing a lot of footage from her life in Brazil before....didn't they mainly just show her modeling shots? I am guessing it was pretty bleak. 

I think that often, people born and raised in the US fail to realize how many people would kill just to have THAT. Even if they are living in abject poverty in the US, that is a higher standard than abject poverty in say, Thailand, or the Philipines, or Nigeria, for example. I mean, think of it this way----we had Anny who was willing to pack up and take a chance on Robert, an Uber driver with 5 kids from what, 4 or 5 different baby mamas? after spending 8 hours together....or Nicki who at what, 18 years old flew across the world to marry old man Mark who whined on tv about her having bad cramps and wouldnt' let her rearrange his books. And of course, Michael who deals with Angela's never ending bullshit to hopefully get a ticket to bumfuck Georgia. 

I think it's interesting Juliana appears to be back in Europe. Her life there was probably a lot better than her life in the States (especially if she was treated like a maid by Michael and his ex). I'm wondering if she will ever post her new man... does she have a new man? Or if she will keep her instagram focused on modeling photos and paid partnership posts. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It only takes one time. The optics are pretty bad. Two months after you announce an official separation? I feel sorry for Max and Cece. Who knows if she actually planned to stick around. Good luck to her.

Me too, the kids seemed  to really care for her and this is not a good look. I wish her and the baby well.

• Love 4
On 11/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

At least he didn't say he fell in love with her mind, like Robert, with Annie the Nannie.

I think these 2 might be good for a decent 5 years, (before she dumps him for a younger guy) if their expectations are realistic.  

He is her meal ticket and she is his sex toy and arm candy, to get him through his midlife crisis.

Above poster gave it 5 yrs.  Oh well……….

• LOL 3

I never cared for this father daughter team, but here is my two cents:  He is snipped and either lied about being snipped or said he would attempt to have it reversed.  Or he told her was snipped and she said "Oh I guess kids won't matter to me, Max and Cece are enough" then realized nope, not enough.  

Or she thought she could change his mind on more kids.  (Seen that A LOT in my years.)  

Or he mispresented his wealth and although she never struck me as seeking out his money, (but whose to say what is someone's heart?) the lying about it would be hard on me.

The fact that is pregnant tells me he was like nope, no more kids.  And that is fair but for all that is good and holy don't get married if you want different things!

• Love 8

Ehh she got knocked up because she realized that entitles her to child support.   Plus if the guy dies, the kid is now an heir.   With Michael, no child support and his kids would get everything if he died, leaving her with nothing.   

Either that or her birth control failed and she is just making the best of it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Models age out of that line of work fairly quickly. Once you hit 25 and are not in the top tier or getting endorsements or a lot of runway shows, you have to find a new career. There is always a new 14-16 year old to take your place.  Don’t know how many runway models are still around at 30 years old. Finding a rich husband makes sense. Some may go back to school, some may do print/catalogues, etc.

Maybe Juliana wanted to spend a year getting used to a new life in a new country, improve her English, be close to NY and the party scene. Get some jobs at Fashion Week, etc. Made contacts at Michael’s wine parties and other social events. Then consider a child when she felt more stable. Who knows, really.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Models age out of that line of work fairly quickly. Once you hit 25 and are not in the top tier or getting endorsements or a lot of runway shows, you have to find a new career. There is always a new 14-16 year old to take your place.  Don’t know how many runway models are still around at 30 years old. Finding a rich husband makes sense. Some may go back to school, some may do print/catalogues, etc.

Maybe Juliana wanted to spend a year getting used to a new life in a new country, improve her English, be close to NY and the party scene. Get some jobs at Fashion Week, etc. Made contacts at Michael’s wine parties and other social events. Then consider a child when she felt more stable. Who knows, really.

Karlie Kloss is 29. Giselle Bundchen is 34. Naomi Campbell is in her 40's and she still walks runways. It's primarily a younger person's game but it doesn't completely dry up at 30.

I don't think Juliana was tall enough to be a runway model and I think that Fashion Week was well outside her grasp. She might have gotten some print work or advertising but I don't think she was destined for A-list model success.

• Love 3

The A list models are the exceptions. Naomi Campbell is in her early 50s. They will work a lot longer than the no name runway models. Things have also changed with the Instagram ‘models’. The average age is 16-22/23.

Juliana wouldn’t be A list. She could probably get somewhat steady smaller gigs.

• Love 4

What a mess, so all these people are in debt? I think Juliana learned the truth about them fairly quickly. What is her job in Europe exactly? Trophy wife? I feel bad for the kids. All these people are nasty and awful. Not sure what to believe about the affair but I do think Juliana isn’t as innocent as she portrays herself to be. Though the infidelity could be a lie to try to get Mikey out of paying spousal support…no prenush. Though wouldn’t that mean she inherited his debt? Who knows.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1

Wait I thought Sarah had her own construction company and had all the money?   If you can't make money in contruction right now, you are really terrible at it.   Wasn't Sarah supporting HER boyfriend's music "career?"   

I wonder if these folks saw the show as a way out of debt and "divorced" so Michael could be on it?   

Just messy all around.   

• Love 4

Wow that post sounds like something a 14 year-old says about their boyfriend. They are soul mates and best friends after only a few months of meeting. I am sure the stars had a special sparkle the night she got pregnant by Ben. 

I would bet they never get married and and she just gets a child support check every month. Also, I am not sure why a wealthy guy who has it all together, would choose someone still married to the guy she was with on 90 Day Fiancé. Neither of them sound like a keeper.

Juliana was never a big time model. Michael met her at a Yacht party.  She is a pretty woman but nothing to make her stand out as a real model. 

• Love 6
On 1/25/2022 at 6:42 PM, MakingBacon said:

Wow that post sounds like something a 14 year-old says about their boyfriend. They are soul mates and best friends after only a few months of meeting. I am sure the stars had a special sparkle the night she got pregnant by Ben. 

LOL, absolutely...I always thought she came across as a bit intellectually stunted, to be kind, but then again she was smart enough to find a way to get TF out of her hovel in Brazil. I also read that post more as a directed, personal, twist the knife post to Michael and his ex----that this new guy actually busts his ass to earn his $$. I mean, I was never clear how Michael earned anything let alone enough to afford that house and wedding in Greenwich, CT.......inheritance and he blew it all ? 

• Love 3

Well, depending on the state, there may have been a mandatory separation period before you can officially file. That is the deal at least where I live---my BF considered his marriage over for at least a year, but she insisted they had been working on their marriage and yes, she would pop up for a visit a few times during that period (she lived in a different state, never lived with him) so when it came time to declare the separation period she insisted on putting that very date. Which delayed the filing for 6 months

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yeah I would not give money to this grifter.   Who  knows how much will go to Ukrainian aid and how much will go to "expenses."   Give to an organzation that is rated on Charity Navigator or if it is too small to be rated check out their tax filings before giving.   This is for ANYTHING not just the current situation.

Amazes me the people who will give to some rando on tv just because they are a "fan."

• Love 5

Over the past week or so here, a bunch of supplies were collected and put on a plane - clothing, boots, medical supplies, etc. Businesses donated profits of sales. All on the up and up. Unless a legit go fund me or other online donation account was created and any funds collected go directly to aid, who knows where any money goes? No financial or other accountability, tax receipts, anything. Give to real charities and not reality show stars or other celebs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Well… and the saga continues.

I’ve lost track. Is Ben the putative father of her unborn child, or is it the ex-wife’s rapper husband, or someone else?

• LOL 4

What a mess these two have made. He's broke, she's having someone else's baby that she is no longer involved with, she had a fling with the ex-wife's new husband. Does she have a green card? I was trying to figure out if Michael would still be on the sponsorship hook for her if she had married that other guy, but I haven't found anything yet. I did find this, which makes me think that the sponsor is the sponsor, no matter what.

Applying for a green card

Once married, your spouse can apply for a green card. At this stage, you—as a sponsor—must submit a new affidavit of support: form I-864. Unlike form I-134, form I-864 has many legal restrictions attached to it. As a sponsor, you are responsible for your spouse’s financial welfare until your spouse becomes a citizen, has worked full time for 40 quarters (i.e., 10 years), leaves the country, or dies.

What are your obligations?

When you sponsor your spouse using I-864, you agree to provide them with financial support equivalent to 125 percent of the HHS poverty guidelines. In addition, if your spouse ends up on government support—e.g., supplemental security income or food stamps—during the period that this affidavit is in effect, the government can sue you for this support money.

What if the marriage doesn’t work out?

Divorce changes nothing in the eyes of immigration authorities. When you sign the I-864, you are on the hook for your spouse’s finances for up to 10 years—even if your marriage only lasts six months.

• Useful 3
(edited)
On 3/28/2022 at 2:12 PM, Teri313 said:

What a mess these two have made. He's broke, she's having someone else's baby that she is no longer involved with, she had a fling with the ex-wife's new husband. Does she have a green card? I was trying to figure out if Michael would still be on the sponsorship hook for her if she had married that other guy, but I haven't found anything yet. I did find this, which makes me think that the sponsor is the sponsor, no matter what.

Applying for a green card

Once married, your spouse can apply for a green card. At this stage, you—as a sponsor—must submit a new affidavit of support: form I-864. Unlike form I-134, form I-864 has many legal restrictions attached to it. As a sponsor, you are responsible for your spouse’s financial welfare until your spouse becomes a citizen, has worked full time for 40 quarters (i.e., 10 years), leaves the country, or dies.

What are your obligations?

When you sponsor your spouse using I-864, you agree to provide them with financial support equivalent to 125 percent of the HHS poverty guidelines. In addition, if your spouse ends up on government support—e.g., supplemental security income or food stamps—during the period that this affidavit is in effect, the government can sue you for this support money.

What if the marriage doesn’t work out?

Divorce changes nothing in the eyes of immigration authorities. When you sign the I-864, you are on the hook for your spouse’s finances for up to 10 years—even if your marriage only lasts six months.

She is still with the guy who she claims is the father of the baby.  I’m surprised how big her baby is!  And because she has left the country her ex husband wouldn’t be responsible for her, just want to  clarify that.

Edited by endure
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought she already broke up with the new guy? It always rubs me the wrong way when women state that they didn’t have an epidural. There is nothing wrong with pain management and I am tired of the judgement that seems to surround this in recent years. It isn’t a badge of honour, why be in pain when you don’t need to be?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

Wow! I was also thinking that baby's head looks huge- not like a new born. But then I looked at the weight and that is a BIG baby! Whatever. congrats.

(and what? she had a thing with the ex wife's man??? scrolling back to catch up. I guess I missed some goodies).

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought she already broke up with the new guy? It always rubs me the wrong way when women state that they didn’t have an epidural. There is nothing wrong with pain management and I am tired of the judgement that seems to surround this in recent years. It isn’t a badge of honour, why be in pain when you don’t need to be?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.  My second son was a c section.  Was that not normal?  My first was almost 11 pounds.  You bet I had an epidural.  There is no award, no trophy for doing it without drugs.  Heck yesterday I had four little cavities and I asked for nitrous oxide.  It is 2022, not 1802.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t buy it. Juliana and Michael aired all their dirty laundry on social media and Tania never came up. I didn’t listen to the link either.

It is possible that Tania attended an event that he hosted.  Or worked for a catering company at that event. I would buy that.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1