Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think the ex is trying to look supportive. She knows showing up unannounced with dog food and being all up in Michaels business has to get under Juliana’s skin (and clearly it does) but because Michael seems to like and encourage her presence and opinions, Juliana is afraid to say anything against her. 

I was kinda shocked at how the exes embraced when she (ex-wife) was leaving. It looked like regret, on someone's part, not sure whose. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

My guess is he was her first attempt at marrying rich and she got fooled. Apparently she didn’t learn much cause I doubt any money Michael has isn’t  going to last long. My theory is he lucked into a way to make big money, and allowed him to travel and meet hotties like Juliana, who would never have looked twice at him if he didn’t throw money at her. His whole lifestyle reeks of new money. 

I feel like maybe Sarah comes from family money.  Maybe she is paying him alimony & that is why she wants him married off.  Something is just so off about this situation.  Didn't Juliana mention this is her second attempt at a visa or that her visa was denied the first time?  Was this with another guy?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

I feel like maybe Sarah comes from family money.  Maybe she is paying him alimony & that is why she wants him married off.  Something is just so off about this situation.  Didn't Juliana mention this is her second attempt at a visa or that her visa was denied the first time?  Was this with another guy?

I think it was denied several times. 

• Love 1

Michael posted a video of him sniveling about how he is portrayed and he's mad at a comment Pao made about him on Pillow Talk saying he was just thinking about himself with the prenup. 😂 I have no pity for this fool. Did he really think he could manipulate the narrative on this show, if he has watched any reality tv he should have known better.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

He has a lot more to lose than Juliana. His companies, his property(ies), any artwork he has, etc. Someone needs to speak with both of them about what the Connecticut property laws are and who is entitled to what if the marriage fails.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Michael posted a video of him sniveling about how he is portrayed and he's mad at a comment Pao made about him on Pillow Talk saying he was just thinking about himself with the prenup. 😂 I have no pity for this fool. Did he really think he could manipulate the narrative on this show, if he has watched any reality tv he should have known better.

Did he ever watch THIS reality show?  How many heros come out of this franchise?  I think I could count the "likeable" American fiances on one hand.  

Its part of the reason I never thought he had real money.  Why would anyone with real wealth go on THIS bottom of the barrel show?  This show is almost exclusively for people to clown and snark on, with very few exceptions.  

People aren't on this show unless they feel they have to be.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

He has a lot more to lose than Juliana. His companies, his property(ies), any artwork he has, etc. Someone needs to speak with both of them about what the Connecticut property laws are and who is entitled to what if the marriage fails.

If he has a lot to lose, he should make sure Juliana is able to work and support herself. If he keeps her as a kept woman with no access to funds he 100% needs to help her out after they divorce. 

• Love 9

Over the past week, a lot of information about Juliana's continuing changing stories about her past and her life and the frauding of the timeline of her relationship with Michael. I was trying to get everything together to post it, but first I'm just going to post Michael's meltdown about tonight's episode that is mentioned above.

It starts with this Instagram posted during the airing of the episode. He responds to almost all of the comments. If you click on it you'll be taken to Instagram to read the comments if you wish.

Then he went live on his Instagram. It was supposedly posted to his stories but I don't see it. I don't know if he deleted it or it's just another Instagram Hates Me moment, but this account has it saved over four slides. My hearing is still not great and I haven't listened to it. I also don't know if it's complete but I think it is supposed to be.

EDIT 1: Per the comments, it is not the complete Live. If I see it, I'll post it.

EDIT 2: He must mention Juliana wanting to adopt her two nieces in this rant. There were leaks about that and Juliana was denying it. She really has trouble with the truth for some odd reason. Maybe it is part of the NDA, but I'd think she'd just ignore it then.
Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, Tuneful said:

I also found it interesting that the Ex is so anxious to get these two married. She must be anxious to get him off her health insurance or some other obligation

On 12/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, Kroliosis said:

I feel like maybe Sarah comes from family money.  Maybe she is paying him alimony & that is why she wants him married off.

Just now, merylinkid said:

So hit the post button too soon, then couldn't edit.   So try #2

The Ex is probably paying alimony.   Which usually ends on either the death of the either party OR the remarriage of the one receiving alimony.    

Sarah controls the purse strings very much.    She wanted to promote new boyfriend's "hip hop career."   So she got to be the officiant and be on as often she wants.   Or the alimony check, and dog food go away.   She wouldn't mess with the child support.    She might have even promised to continue it until Michael is "back on feet" after the wedding in order get on the show.    

Juliana is in for a very rude awakening when she discovers the source of funds.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Has anyone found pics of Sarah's new husband?

They’re on this thread somewhere.

Picture what you think a hip hop star would look like. Then, picture the opposite and that’s him.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 16
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

So hit the post button too soon, then couldn't edit.   So try #2

The Ex is probably paying alimony.   Which usually ends on either the death of the either party OR the remarriage of the one receiving alimony.    

Sarah controls the purse strings very much.    She wanted to promote new boyfriend's "hip hop career."   So she got to be the officiant and be on as often she wants.   Or the alimony check, and dog food go away.   She wouldn't mess with the child support.    She might have even promised to continue it until Michael is "back on feet" after the wedding in order get on the show.    

Juliana is in for a very rude awakening when she discovers the source of funds.

LOL, I think it would be a blessing in disguise.  She can keep her head down, make sure to get on birth control and leave him for a guy with real money once the green card clears.  

Getting a guy to bring her over here and fund the green card process was the hard part.  Once she clears those hurdles she can move on if Michael can't keep up his end of the bargain. 

I wonder who gets that ugly ass chandelier in the pre-nup?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Noticed that Bens ex wife was chiming in on Michael's thing about TLC being "notorious" for misrepresentation.  

LOL @ Michael's "we'll play ball for now". GTFOH dude, you have no choice but to play whatever ball TLC throws your way.  

This is why someone with real money wouldn't do this show because you have zero control over how you're portrayed and on the 90 DF franchise most participants are portrayed for maximum snark.  

ETA: someone asked if Juliana sleeps with the nightlight on or off 💀💀💀💀

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10

@Christina, thanks for sharing this video of poor, misrepresented Michael. I listened to the whole sob story, including his faux ignorance and outrage about Paola Mayfield.

His hair looked a bit better, but is it mean to suggest he have a few speech therapy lessons? I had a boss who had quite a lisp, which became more irritating the longer I knew her. So I researched the ailment and found out that it is correctable. js

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL.... Michael should tell his housekeeper Juliana to stop doing dishes while he records his self pitying videos.  Also, that room looks damn near barren....guess they are still working on furnishing the house?

FTFY

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I clicked on the Instagram post above and it was gone. Looks like he reposted it and took all the comments off.

Michael seems to be thin skinned, good luck with that after putting you and your family out there on a reality show.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Gobi said:

Picture what you think a hip hop star would look like. Then, picture the opposite and that’s him.

Unlike Michael it doesn't look like Sarah married her new husband for his looks because he's no looker. 😉

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

I clicked on the Instagram post above and it was gone. Looks like he reposted it and took all the comments off.

Michael seems to be thin skinned, good luck with that after putting you and your family out there on a reality show.

Another sign that he doesn't have any kind of real money.  This show is and always has been designed to find trainwrecks to snark on.  

If he is thin skinned and on this show it's because he has to be. 

I guess he thought this show would be free advertisment for his wine ventures.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Another sign that he doesn't have any kind of real money.  This show is and always has been designed to find trainwrecks to snark on.  

If he is thin skinned and on this show it's because he has to be. 

You are right, people with real money usually avoid putting their private life on display. Long time  friends of my parents, very upper crust, their daughter was killed in a bizarre and gruesome way. News people from all over tried to interview her parents and family. The story was on the morning shows, on Dateline and some other true crime shows but it was without any interviews with the family or friends. They did get interviews with the local police, medical examiner, and the prosecutor, but in the family's circle you don't put your private life out there so interviews are not done.

• Love 1

Sometimes I wonder if the people who get so upset at how they are portrayed were arrogant enough to think that wouldn’t happen to them, they would never give them material they can manipulate. Then reality and Sharp slaps them in the face. 

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Sometimes I wonder if the people who get so upset at how they are portrayed were arrogant enough to think that wouldn’t happen to them, they would never give them material they can manipulate. Then reality and Sharp slaps them in the face. 

That's a valid theory. 

But damn, when has this show ever portrayed a guy who was 20+ years older than their barely legal overseas trophy wife in a positive light?

Mark/Nikki

Sean/Abby/weird doctor

David/Annie

But maybe he was arrogant enough to think that he could somehow charm them into not having the same basic narrative of "weird older dude buying a much younger wife" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Keeping with The Nanny theme, they’ll be renaming their adopted children Yetta and Niles.

I have a feeling that the niece and nephew they are adopting are Juliana’s biological children. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling that the niece and nephew they are adopting are Juliana’s biological children. 

Wait- what have I missed by dozing off while watching? This couple just seems chock full o' secrets and skeletons. She looks so ridiculously young that many of us were surprised to learn she'd been married before...........and now this suggestion oh my. Who knows what to think?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

What ventures? We have not seen him do any business or even mention the name of his business, have we?

We have seen an array of driveway penises, his messy abode, a meddlesome ex wife and two kids that are smarter than him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Maybe, but I do know immigrants who have adopted nieces and nephews so they could come to the US for a better life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

While watching our DVR episode of Pillow Talk last night, I occasionally had the sound turned down.  Look at Michael's face without being distracted by conversations he may be involved with (the lawyer, Julianna).  His expression constantly looks like he has invisible poop on his upper lip and he's reacting to the smell.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I wouldn’t want to be a young parent to 4 kids!

Is the husband fully supportive of this? Can he afford more kids?

i am living in a new country, married to a man I am still getting to know, who already has two kids, I am dependent on him for everything for a while - until I can work, I should be taking some ESL courses to improve my English speaking and reading and writing, I don’t really have a lot of marketable job skills or much education, and I probably don’t have a lot parenting skills yet. And 4 kids would probably need a nanny to help out. Any being a doctor dreams just slide further away.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

i am living in a new country, married to a man I am still getting to know, who already has two kids, I am dependent on him for everything for a while - until I can work, I should be taking some ESL courses to improve my English speaking and reading and writing, I don’t really have a lot of marketable job skills or much education, and I probably don’t have a lot parenting skills yet. And 4 kids would probably need a nanny to help out. Any being a doctor dreams just slide further away.

From Michael's perspective this may just be an additional way to keep Juliana on the hook.  

Its a cynical point of view, but the more "strings" he can tie her down with the less likely she is to take off.  

Its even better than getting Juliana pregnant because Juliana may have some leverage with a child Michael fathered. 

But this way, Michael retains all the power, ties Juliana to him and to the house to care for four children and doesn't have to worry about Juliana looking like anything less than a trophy wife for nine months. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Michael is the one who brought it up in his rant. I think he might have some kind of white knight/hero complex. They haven’t started the process yet, but Michael is blasting the news on his Instagram trying to make himself look better and more kindhearted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Michael is the one who brought it up in his rant. I think he might have some kind of white knight/hero complex. They haven’t started the process yet, but Michael is blasting the news on his Instagram trying to make himself look better and more kindhearted. 

It took me many years to stop trying to rescue people from their bad life choices. I have learned to stay back and let them solve their own problems and learn their own lessons. Offer to help if asked and do not do other people’s stuff for them - and no unconditional giving.

If this is just to improve his image and feed his ego, it is the wrong thing to do. He can’t bring every kid deserving or wanting a better life over. Start a foundation and do the work to help them there. Think about the kids you already do have - first. Generosity is nice if there are no strings attached.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Its even better than getting Juliana pregnant because Juliana may have some leverage with a child Michael fathered. 

But this way, Michael retains all the power, ties Juliana to him and to the house to care for four children and doesn't have to worry about Juliana looking like anything less than a trophy wife for nine months. 

I totally agree. Juliana keeps her figure and if there is ever an argument about money or Juliana feeling trapped, Michael can come back with “I rescued you and your niece and nephew from poverty! You should only be grateful”. I really dislike the power differential in their relationship. I want Juliana to go to school, find herself and if she is more secure, bring over her niece and nephew once she obtains citizenship. 

• Love 8
On 12/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

Michael is the one who brought it up in his rant. I think he might have some kind of white knight/hero complex. 

Thus Juliana has to perpetuate the helpless, naïf routine because it feeds Michael’s ego. As long as he is made to feel like her protector, the longer their relationship will last. He doesn’t strike me as someone who wants to be married to an equal. He passive aggressively brings up their respective socioeconomic differences at every turn. 

While adopting those kids is a nice idea, I think Michael’s goal is to make him feel better about himself and to have something to point to when he’s taken to task on social media, like a Hollywood actor who flies around the world on his private jet but lectures every else about saving the environment. It’s all window dressing.

• Love 11
On 12/16/2019 at 1:45 PM, Rt66vintage said:

His hair looked a bit better, but is it mean to suggest he have a few speech therapy lessons? I had a boss who had quite a lisp, which became more irritating the longer I knew her. So I researched the ailment and found out that it is correctable. js

I think he was drunk and I think he is drunk A LOT. I think he's a functional alcoholic. He was born in June or July 1977, per some leaked documents and his marriage license. That's 9 months younger than me, I have a chronic illness and feel like I look weathered and tired often, yet look waaaaay younger then him. If that birth date is correct, he must be a secret chain smoker to go with being an alcoholic.

There have been so many leaks about Juliana in the past week or so that I was collected to post here before it just exploded. I think that Michael's bitchfest about the editing is more based on the things that had gotten out somehow, including that Juliana was trying to adopt her niece and nephew, something she denied.

Before I had it together, she went and started deleting things, including an entire Instagram account that she said wasn't hers. There were a few things that I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt about, like a photo of her with two young girls that she was calling her daughters, but when asked, she replied that she was joking because they looked like her. I thought that was plausible because she would have been really young with the oldest was born, like fourteen or fifteen. So, I was trying to gather screenshots of everything so everyone could make their own decisions, then things were deleted and bitchfests between viewers took over and it became difficult to piece together.

The timeline that they have been presenting for their relationship doesn't add up with the documents like her previous marriage, living with the 45-year-old man, living with another man who she said she wasn't married to, either, and she had a husband for a year. If she married right after turning 19, left him a few months later but didn't actually finalize the divorce for a year, then meeting Winedouche when she was 20 is plausible. So when was she living with the other men? Moreover, she was traveling with a musician named David Guetta, she denied it, but there were photos to prove it. It may have been when Michael broke it off because there was a break in their relationship discovered and he ended up meeting with her in Brazil, I think, and proposing in November of 2018, I think, I'm certain the video of their engagement is on her IG but I didn't rewatch to refresh my memory about the date.

She was living in Milan at the same time she claimed to be living in London and people posted her IG posts asking what was going on and if she had to have residences in both places to be signed to the agencies. To me, it started off as trying to understand if she was living in model apartments, which is common, where they put several models in one room or apartment and they can transfer between them for work, so she wouldn't have been domiciled in either, just there when she was working. The discussions about how the model agencies worked were taking place on Facebook and probably Reddit when she deleted the posts.

I would be able to see it from her point of view that people were being nosey and after she deleted things it devolved completely into people thinking that proved she was a sex worker or people discussing it wouldn't bother her, so she just walked away from it, but those first questions were not rude and her response added fuel to the fire of suspicion. It became a "Why would that bother you if you were just a model and not a prostitute?" She's in no-win territory now, and she, Michael and Sarah brought it on themselves.

One of the things that really brought about the downfall of her timeline is when she went on IG Live in tears, then shut it down, only to come back later and say she was having a moment of homesickness. She went on to say that she had paid her families rent for the last four months, they hadn't spoken to her for the last five months, then that they hadn't spoken to her for five months before she came to the US. Once again, people were going, "Wait? What? When did they stop talking to you?" and she shuts down. I know English isn't her first language and it's easy to misspeak, especially when upset and crying. Her credibility has been shot, Winedouche is a sleaze, and Sarah hasn't come across well either. 

Here are a few newer Instagram posts on other accounts so hopefully they won't be deleted.

Both Michael and Sarah (Keathy) respond in the comments of this IG

I'm going to cut and paste some of their responses since I can't get screencaps to load and they'll probably delete them at some point:

The Instagram Account is 55_Percent_, Michael is Michael_Jessen_77 (clearly that's a typo and he meant 57, right?) and Sarah is Keathy76. 

michael_jessen_77 No, @55_percent_, don’t put @maxwell.jessen ‘s words in my mouth.... he speaks for himself and I support him if that’s what he wants to do.... and I stand by what I say.... so there you go 🙌🙌🙌🙌

55_percent_ I wasn’t putting Max’s words into your mouth. But, it’s kind of a moot point if you say you’d support his foray into reality tv. As the parent/legal guardian of a minor child, it is ultimately your (and Sarah’s) call.

Michael was asked by someone else why Maxwell's IG is public

michael_jessen_77  yeah.... I don’t really care about that so much.... he brought my son into the discussion.... call me a protective father I guess.... also, maybe I have too much time on my hands and am taking this stuff too seriously 🤔🤔🤔🤔

That person clarifies - no I mean why does your son have an Instagram that's not even private?!? Scary world we live in. I've even been a target for people using my pictures for malicious purposes. Not only using my name and face to cause me harm but others

michael_jessen_77  oh sorry.... @keathley76 and I closely monitor it and hope that it can be a good utility for *friendly* fans to interact with us.... it’s an experiment and we will pull the plug if it turns out not to be a good idea

55_percent_ Yeaaaaa it would be good to take things a little less seriously. The whole experience must be like being on the Twilight Zone. Your life is literally being used as a soap opera where the main character is you, but it’s not *you*. We do get that. Meme accounts are really just playing along, too 🤷‍♀️

Different person - I think we could better understand if he knew what his intentions were to be on the show in the 1st place. Was it notoriety for his model wife? Certainly it does not appear that they need money. Was it to become insta famous? If only they would answer that question we might be able to better understand what their intentions were in the 1st place. I'm thinking their answer will probably be something generic like we wanted to share our love story with the world. But why? That is the question

55_percent_  They’ve said they don’t know why they want on it. It’s not for money or so they can one day sell poop tea to IG followers. It’s no coincidence that there’s a model and wannabe rapper in the family (who coincidentally released his first homemade music videos the month the show aired). Maybe they were trying to score a gig for their kids? It’s kinda gotta be fame and celebrity they’re seeking. [Note: the "wannabe rapper is Sarah's now husband.]

keathley76 I did the show to show how amazing a blended family can be. To demonstrate love,kindness and acceptance. Because that is the real me. I agreed to be on the show if I wouldn’t be portrayed as a bitter, jealous, controlling ex-wife. Several producers reassured me that they wouldn’t portray me in that manner and that is exactly what the TLC producer did. They blatantly lied to straight to my face. I was also very careful about what I said during each filming session to be sure that what I said could’t be misconstrued. They even use material they capture when you don’t even know they are recording. And BTW, Im not being paid for any of my time and appearances.

keathley76 I also wanted to give a little love hope and encouragement to people who might be hurting from divorced or contentious blended situations. And according to the love and kindness I receive from fans on insta and FB, that I have accomplished that goal.

I've decided to add this Reddit post for discussion, too, since so much is now missing. This is four stories told regarding the car purchase.

I hope this response posts, because it sums up my opinion on Michael. Sometimes I can't see it doesn't post well until after submit it. No one deserves to be ripped off, including Michael, but I don't believe he didn't know about the car before purchase.  The only thing Michael has power over in their relationship is financial control, and she circumvented it by purchasing a car to help her family.

In conclusion, and I didn't mean to write a book, I should be sleeping

• Love 9

Hello, me again. Did you miss me?

For the second book of my trilogy, kidding, I just saw this when I was trying to find something else. There is a thread on Reddit discussing how Michael and Juliana cannot just adopt her nephew and niece. It actually explains Juliana's denial when she was asked if it was true that she was trying to adopt her sister's kids. She and her sister apparently had a major fall out around the time of her marriage to Michael and people were speculating that it was because they were not invited to take part in the lavish affair. I think her sister answered someone on IG that Juliana was trying to take her kids.

Anyway, according to this person, this is the process

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Christina said:

I think he was drunk and I think he is drunk A LOT. I think he's a functional alcoholic. He was born in June or July 1977, per some leaked documents and his marriage license. That's 9 months younger than me, I have a chronic illness and feel like I look weathered and tired often, yet look waaaaay younger then him. If that birth date is correct, he must be a secret chain smoker to go with being an alcoholic.

There have been so many leaks about Juliana in the past week or so that I was collected to post here before it just exploded. I think that Michael's bitchfest about the editing is more based on the things that had gotten out somehow, including that Juliana was trying to adopt her niece and nephew, something she denied.

Before I had it together, she went and started deleting things, including an entire Instagram account that she said wasn't hers. There were a few things that I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt about, like a photo of her with two young girls that she was calling her daughters, but when asked, she replied that she was joking because they looked like her. I thought that was plausible because she would have been really young with the oldest was born, like fourteen or fifteen. So, I was trying to gather screenshots of everything so everyone could make their own decisions, then things were deleted and bitchfests between viewers took over and it became difficult to piece together.

The timeline that they have been presenting for their relationship doesn't add up with the documents like her previous marriage, living with the 45-year-old man, living with another man who she said she wasn't married to, either, and she had a husband for a year. If she married right after turning 19, left him a few months later but didn't actually finalize the divorce for a year, then meeting Winedouche when she was 20 is plausible. So when was she living with the other men? Moreover, she was traveling with a musician named David Guetta, she denied it, but there were photos to prove it. It may have been when Michael broke it off because there was a break in their relationship discovered and he ended up meeting with her in Brazil, I think, and proposing in November of 2018, I think, I'm certain the video of their engagement is on her IG but I didn't rewatch to refresh my memory about the date.

She was living in Milan at the same time she claimed to be living in London and people posted her IG posts asking what was going on and if she had to have residences in both places to be signed to the agencies. To me, it started off as trying to understand if she was living in model apartments, which is common, where they put several models in one room or apartment and they can transfer between them for work, so she wouldn't have been domiciled in either, just there when she was working. The discussions about how the model agencies worked were taking place on Facebook and probably Reddit when she deleted the posts.

I would be able to see it from her point of view that people were being nosey and after she deleted things it devolved completely into people thinking that proved she was a sex worker or people discussing it wouldn't bother her, so she just walked away from it, but those first questions were not rude and her response added fuel to the fire of suspicion. It became a "Why would that bother you if you were just a model and not a prostitute?" She's in no-win territory now, and she, Michael and Sarah brought it on themselves.

One of the things that really brought about the downfall of her timeline is when she went on IG Live in tears, then shut it down, only to come back later and say she was having a moment of homesickness. She went on to say that she had paid her families rent for the last four months, they hadn't spoken to her for the last five months, then that they hadn't spoken to her for five months before she came to the US. Once again, people were going, "Wait? What? When did they stop talking to you?" and she shuts down. I know English isn't her first language and it's easy to misspeak, especially when upset and crying. Her credibility has been shot, Winedouche is a sleaze, and Sarah hasn't come across well either. 

Here are a few newer Instagram posts on other accounts so hopefully they won't be deleted.

Both Michael and Sarah (Keathy) respond in the comments of this IG

I'm going to cut and paste some of their responses since I can't get screencaps to load and they'll probably delete them at some point:

The Instagram Account is 55_Percent_, Michael is Michael_Jessen_77 (clearly that's a typo and he meant 57, right?) and Sarah is Keathy76. 

I've decided to add this Reddit post for discussion, too, since so much is now missing. This is four stories told regarding the car purchase.

I hope this response posts, because it sums up my opinion on Michael. Sometimes I can't see it doesn't post well until after submit it. No one deserves to be ripped off, including Michael, but I don't believe he didn't know about the car before purchase.  The only thing Michael has power over in their relationship is financial control, and she circumvented it by purchasing a car to help her family.

In conclusion, and I didn't mean to write a book, I should be sleeping

Yeah, Michael's ex wife is ridiculous and I'm not sure where they got this idea that they were entitled to or going to receive any special treatment. 

Have any of these people watched this show?  Either way, if they signed a contract to be on a reality show without first watching the past six seasons they are asking to be taken advantage of.  

If they saw this show and believed some producers lies then they are also stupid enough to deserve what they are getting. 

Does Sarah think this show thrives off normal reasonable people?  Just look at the people who constantly get re-cast!  Angela, Darcy and Dani......these are the franchise regulars ......you really think a show that constantly films these people is a show that wants to feature a loving and drama free blended family? 

The "likeable" people on this show seemed to mostly luck into it.  I'm almost certain Amy wasn't like "I DEMAND YOU MAKE ME LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND KIND!". She just lucked into it and it fit a storyline since Danny already had racist villain dad.  Aladin is just so charming that I think some producer just fell in love with him, Laura is also insane so she probably annoyed the producers.  

What makes Sarah think she is so special that she can JUST get the perks of being on a national show, but not the crap?

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

What makes Sarah think she is so special that she can JUST get the perks of being on a national show, but not the crap?

They do think they're special; Michael does too. They thought they could go on reality TV & 'class it up' by being presented in a good light, because they are not like everyone else & would never come off shitty, so they would stand up light years above the rest. In 'reality', they're on the same show responsible for Dani/Mo, Big Ange, & Laura, to name just a few wrecks. So they're not better than anyone, & deserve everything they're getting right now. I hope they get a ton more shit before it's over - & no spinoff.

The kids are learning from their so "great" parents, & it's not so great IMO.

• Love 6
Just now, gonecrackers said:

They do think they're special; Michael does too. They thought they could go on reality TV & 'class it up' by being presented in a good light, because they are not like everyone else & would never come off shitty, so they would stand up light years above the rest. In 'reality', they're on the same show responsible for Dani/Mo, Big Ange, & Laura, to name just a few wrecks. So they're not better than anyone, & deserve everything they're getting right now. I hope they get a ton more shit before it's over - & no spinoff.

The kids are learning from their so "great" parents, & it's not so great IMO.

Exactly.  

They particularly get no pity from me because they weren't even in a desperate financial situation that would have driven them on the show, like Ben or Sean (who don't get any pity, but at least I could see how they needed the money and free plane tickets/travel).  

In addition to not being financially desperate they likely had numerous people tell them that any reality show was a terrible idea and they had access and ability to afford professional advice.  

Moreso than anyone, their problems are the result of arrogance and willful ignorance.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

their problems are the result of arrogance and willful ignorance.  

It was a terrible miscalculation but they’re “upper crust elites,” so they thought they wouldn’t be put under scrutiny the way the common folk contestants are. Their hubris made them believe that the rules wouldn’t apply to them, thus they are stunned by the audience’s criticism. Maybe they’ll realize that, for such smart people (why do I assume they are Ivy Leaguers?), they’re very stupid and have no idea self-awareness whatsoever. Talk about being out of touch.....

Another example of lack of self-awareness (see picture below). Michael, apparently no one ever told you that it’s okay to go up a size. No way in hell do I believe that Juliana would find this attractive if she didn’t have dollar signs blinding her.

image.thumb.jpeg.d555d391951672224f0024e12dbdc0cf.jpeg

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@Auntie Anxiety, you would think that being in the wine biz, the shirts would fit. Nothing wrong with being overweight, but the average person would buy a couple of larger sized shirts and get them tailored to fit, if necessary. Maybe with all the jewelry, the house, and other expenses and illusions, there is no money for a shirt.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Nothing wrong with being overweight, but the average person would buy a couple of larger sized shirts and get them tailored to fit, if necessary.

Those buttons on Michael’s shirt are ready to pop and could take someone’s eye out! 

As one of the multitude of overweight Americans (let’s just say that Sasha would sneer at me), I have no problem with Michael’s girth. I’m just questioning if he’s ever looked in the mirror before going out the door in the morning. We have yet to see him dressed in anything other than ill-fitting clothes. Why hasn’t Juliana or Sarah or Max/Cece/Yetta/Niles/Sylvia/Howard the dog pulled him aside to tell him to dress more appropriately since he isn’t 25yo old anymore.....oh, never mind.

• Love 3

Michael and Sarah didn’t grow up rich, at least that is what he told Juliana, when she asked if he had a “pre-  nush” with Sarah. So they aren’t true upper crust folk. Big Money is new to them. I think they  do see the show as a jumpstart to even more money. Though someone must have told Michael to be prepared for lots of negativity about the true nature of his relationship with Juliana. That’s why he’s so sweaty and defensive  about the questions on the visa app,, but also dumb enough to make that limo porn comment. As Mamie in GWTW said Michael and Sarah are just mules in horse harness. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

@Auntie Anxiety, you would think that being in the wine biz, the shirts would fit. Nothing wrong with being overweight, but the average person would buy a couple of larger sized shirts and get them tailored to fit, if necessary. Maybe with all the jewelry, the house, and other expenses and illusions, there is no money for a shirt.

I bet the producers handed him the shirts and told him to wear them. Nothing better than faux rich people in bad clothing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/17/2019 at 1:02 PM, RealReality said:

From Michael's perspective this may just be an additional way to keep Juliana on the hook.  

Its a cynical point of view, but the more "strings" he can tie her down with the less likely she is to take off.  

I’ve seen this many times. All the family back home with their hands stretched out. First the mother comes. Then a brother. Then the nieces and nephews. The dumbass who thought he was importing one ends up with a houseful who never leave. 

• Love 5

Once again, I'm posting something I haven't listened to, but Sarah went on IG Live, said everything and everyone is great and the whole prenush was from production. She's also absolutely NOT high or drunk, just nervous.

It's fourteen minutes, I'm just not able to listen at the moment.

• Love 3