Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Heathen said:

I was just thinking, before I read the end of your post, that they'll have a pregnancy soon. FOMO. Attention attention attention. 

It's Carlin and Evan we're talking about. They'll probably announce the pregnancy before he falls asleep, or before the stick dries! 

Another baby = another gingerbread house in pieces for the family “competition.” 
Yeah, I’m still mad on Layla’s behalf about that one 🙄😡

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
37 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

Another baby = another gingerbread house in pieces for the family “competition.” 
Yeah, I’m still mad on Layla’s behalf about that one 🙄😡

I hear you, I’m still salty about Layla’s birthday being all about stuff no three year old should be into, just Carlin (and maybe Evan, never going to forget him yelling “We love you Elsa,” on a Disney ride) living vicariously through her daughter. The actual birthday party seemed to be put together by Nene and PaPa (sp?). 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I hear you, I’m still salty about Layla’s birthday being all about stuff no three year old should be into, just Carlin (and maybe Evan, never going to forget him yelling “We love you Elsa,” on a Disney ride) living vicariously through her daughter. The actual birthday party seemed to be put together by Nene and PaPa (sp?). 

Yeah as much time as they spend in Nashville (and maybe shouldn’t) at least the family sprang for a party and non-beige age appropriate gifts.

• Like 5

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. Instead of getting sponsorships from Dime and the hair products I’ve already forgotten the name of and the bougie baby clothes and the overpriced sweatpants and the stain remover in a bottle so small a normal person would use it up in a weekend, they really should see if Auto Zone or Jiffy Lube or Goodyear could hook them up. It’d be more realistic. 

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, writerwoman said:

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. Instead of getting sponsorships from Dime and the hair products I’ve already forgotten the name of and the bougie baby clothes and the overpriced sweatpants and the stain remover in a bottle so small a normal person would use it up in a weekend, they really should see if Auto Zone or Jiffy Lube or Goodyear could hook them up. It’d be more realistic. 

Gas stations, truck stops, interstate restaurants like Shoney's or Cracker Barrel. The possibilities are nearly endless! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Their “to do” list was basically things most people just do. No need to make a whole post about unpacking or doing laundry. Just shows how boring they really are. 

Most people also have to do that before going back to work while Carlin and Evan have all the time in the world to do it.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
8 hours ago, Heathen said:

Gas stations, truck stops, interstate restaurants like Shoney's or Cracker Barrel. The possibilities are nearly endless! 

Yes! Petro! 76! Denny’s! And LaQuinta, which is Spanish for “next to Denny’s!” 

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, SMama said:

They eat vegetables all day long, aka potato chips. Are those eggs? Why is it so difficult to identify fundie food?

Looks like steak and eggs to me. Or steak, eggs and possibly mashed potatoes. 

It seems Fundies like their food like their clothes and houses - bland.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is it even real? Or is it a rogue piece of their Christmas garland. 😁

It was pictured by their raw steaks. I hope Evan paid attention when Zach cooked their steaks (doubt it by the lack of a cast iron pan) and used the sprig of rosemary with the butter to cook the steak. Otherwise used as a garnish only is such a waste of rosemary. 

• Like 8

Steak + 3 eggs, looks like Leisure Boy is back on keto for a few days/weeks. He was talking about it in NJ. Hope no one has any cholesterol issues and everyone intends to work out HARD after consuming entire meals of fatty high cholesterol foods.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, cereality said:

Steak + 3 eggs, looks like Leisure Boy is back on keto for a few days/weeks. He was talking about it in NJ. Hope no one has any cholesterol issues and everyone intends to work out HARD after consuming entire meals of fatty high cholesterol foods.

Yea, and keto doesn't work real well with giant sweetened Starbucks drinks and cans of soda. Plus the keto diet allows small amounts of green veggies like broccoli, green beans, bell peppers, zucchini and spinach.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Eating steak with a plastic fork. 🙄

Did the Bateses senior do the plastic forks/paper plates/who cares about the environment thing like the Duggars senior did? 

I think when they had a full house they did. Now Callie is their cook and dishwasher. Poor kid.

• Sad 4

Carlin has been doing nothing since the week before Christmas. I agree that she is not present with her kids but it has nothing to do with her work ethic or commitment to keeping an immaculate house. She’s too busy “doing something close to nothing but different from the day before,” she’s present with her phone. What better way to be present than color coordinate your children’s outfits, and post how in the moment you are on SM. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Like 13
  • Applause 7
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

25ADBA3E-C047-432E-805F-E7D77FCA78A5.jpeg

Well, they’re not learning grammar and spelling, whether she “layed in bed” or not. 😆

4 minutes ago, SMama said:

Carlin has been doing nothing since the week before Christmas. I agree that she is not present with her kids but it has nothing to do with her work ethic or commitment to keeping an immaculate house. She’s too busy “doing something close to nothing but different from the day before,” she’s present with her phone. What better way to be present than color coordinate your children’s outfits, and post how in the moment you are on SM. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Nice use of Prince! So accurate to what her days seem to look like.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I feel like this post should come with some kind of warning. Don't read while eating or drinking because you'll choke from laughing so hard. Carlin's home for one day and does a load of laundry and all of a sudden she's an oracle on priorities. Is there a sales pitch for some scheduling app or life coach nonsense in the works? Because of all people, Carlin has the least excuse for not being engaged and active in her kids' lives. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Oh Carlin...I just had the pleasure of watching the Stew crew in NJ laughing and having just the best time!

That was probably the worst video you two idiots have put on YouTube.  Stealing all the thunder from sister Katie and her new baby!  Why did you ever think it ok to take and publish those first pictures?

Stay home and mind your own businesses.  Running out there and acting like fools was surely not helpful!

Word for tomorrow...'think'!   Of what you're doing, where you're going and why you can't find happiness in your own home!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Katie asked her to come and stay. I think Katie was very nervous about the actual delivering part. She repeatedly thanked Carlin on sm. I’m pretty sure Carlin got Katie’s permission before posting. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Katie asked her to come and stay. I think Katie was very nervous about the actual delivering part. She repeatedly thanked Carlin on sm. I’m pretty sure Carlin got Katie’s permission before posting. 

I’m also pretty sure Katie and especially Travis was happy to wave goodbye as the Stewcrew headed West!  👏🙃

Carlin and Katie were acting like fools instead of new mothers.   

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

When I first saw this, I thought she was going to announce she was leaving BSB.  Has she even been to the warehouse since getting back?  I hope Whitney takes a nice 3 or 4 month's vacation.  

• Like 9

Boy, someone sure has been reading here! Carlin's latest reel features a grocery shopping trip, followed by a lingering shot of their haul. Meats, vegetables, salad fixings and fruit. Either Evan is on one of his latest health kicks or Carlin's taking all the criticism to heart. She's going above and beyond to dispel the many knocks on her parenting. 

• Like 7

Looks like mostly sandwich fixings for Evan's keto diet no? Lots of packaged meat, eggs, lettuce, keto friendly bread. I mean even green beans are for keto. 

Love that Layla was carrying an apple around the store so they got her the one apple. Don't most people buy a few of them/a bag so the kid can have one or at least a few slices daily?

They got back to Tenn 4 am on Tuesday morning after 3 wks away and didn't get around to grocery shopping until Friday? Usually people - esp with kids - are at the store immediately for basics. Though Layla was laying in the hammock eating an uncrustable today; money must grow on trees in that house - a few bucks for a frozen PBJ which you could make yourself and have it taste better for like what 50 cents or 20 cents??

• Like 7

Layla in another shapeless knitted romper.  And those furry shoes/ slippers? I always cringe when I see people wearing those outside.  They must get filthy.

I don’t wear shoes inside my house and I don’t wear slippers outside my house. 

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 6

I think having an empty fridge and cabinets is the norm for the Stewarts. Maybe spending three weeks with the Clarks showed them how living basically out of a car sucks when compared to homecooked meals and a daily routine. Not that I think it will last.

It makes be wonder if the kids were less fussy throughout their days at the Clarks and that helped wake C&E up. I also wonder if three weeks has been the longest C&E have stayed in one place consecutively since they were married, or at least had kids.

So it took Carlin's childless (at the time) little sister to show her how grownups live. Not the 4 older siblings with families and not KJ&G, but number 11 in the line up of 19 kids.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

Did Katie (or someone else) cook when C & E were at her house? I just assumed they got delivery or went out to eat, but I wasn’t really paying close attention.

They were there for 3 weeks, so I assumed some cooking was going on. I get the impression Travis seems the type to go top shelf on big ticket items, but watches his pennies elsewhere. Like I don't see him going on a shopping spree at Target or CVS or eating out on a regular basis.

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m also pretty sure Katie and especially Travis was happy to wave goodbye as the Stewcrew headed West!  👏🙃.   

I’m not sure about Katie I think she would’ve loved it if Carlin said her and Evan were staying another week, I don’t think Travis would be happier though. 

• Useful 1

Y’all, Carlin is not OK. 😫 Zade will be one next month and it looks like she’s embarked on the I no longer have a baby whinefest. Carlin won’t know since she is such a lazy parent, but one year olds have plenty of baby in them. Last time I check they can’t change their diapers or procure their food. At least Carlin won’t have another episode while she’s milking Zade’s first birthday as though he is about to ship off to a war zone. 

• LOL 16

I'd say Evan is not okay either, but for a different reason. He was complaining about the weight he's put on in one of their recent videos. He's not happy with himself and he's not willing to do the work to fix that either. He doesn't seem to connect his body becoming softer and out of shape with their ridiculous lifestyle. Carlin may think another baby will solve her dissatisfaction just like Evan thinks more toys, in particular a Tesla, will solve his. They both need to grow up!

• Like 18

I giggled when I saw this article about influencers realizing they have to pay taxes. Sorry not sorry, Carlin and Evan, the wannabe influencers. If you can't get through the paywall, I can C&P. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/25/business/content-creators-viral-taxes.html

Fortunes can ebb and flow substantially on social media platforms, with content creators reaping riches from viral videos one month — and making little the next. Influencers may also receive lavish gifts, one-off checks and direct tips from loyal viewers.

In the eyes of the Internal Revenue Service, they owe taxes on all of it. For some creators, especially those filing freelance taxes for the first time, tax season can feel a bit daunting. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2