Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Are these ladies just going straight up mean girls here? Bc Josie posted a video of 18 mo old Hazel walking around in underwear - over her PJs but oh she wants to be just like big sister. Interesting timing given Carlin talking about the struggles of potty training a kid 2x Hazel's age. 

But then earlier this week Carlin had to be sure to put her hair in those weird poofy braids that Josie and bestie Lydia did all week at skiing . . . in a . . . you're not the only one who can wear her hair like that. These people have far too much time on their hands.

As for Evan's dad maybe being happy that his son isn't doing manual labor and has an easier life, maybe but IDK his parents strike me as pretty traditional from what I've seen. I mean his parents could think manual labor is what men are SUPPOSED to do. But even if they don't think that, I think they're traditional enough to believe the man provides by toiling away. Like maybe they don't think trades are necessary, but then go sit in an office in front of a computer 40 hrs/wk. IDK that they seem like grifters who'd be so overjoyed that their son is eeking out a living by wandering around all day and filming it. And we know the dad at least watches the YTs bc they've shown him watching and is on IG [though we don't know if he watches those all day]. So I'm not sure what they think of a DIL who clearly now is ok enough to be home alone and a son who is stuffing his face with cheez its at 2 pm screaming "lets goooo" sitting at his sister in law's house for weeks, when he could be earning a living.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, cereality said:

Are these ladies just going straight up mean girls here? Bc Josie posted a video of 18 mo old Hazel walking around in underwear - over her PJs but oh she wants to be just like big sister. Interesting timing given Carlin talking about the struggles of potty training a kid 2x Hazel's age. 

But then earlier this week Carlin had to be sure to put her hair in those weird poofy braids that Josie and bestie Lydia did all week at skiing . . . in a . . . you're not the only one who can wear her hair like that. These people have far too much time on their hands.

As for Evan's dad maybe being happy that his son isn't doing manual labor and has an easier life, maybe but IDK his parents strike me as pretty traditional from what I've seen. I mean his parents could think manual labor is what men are SUPPOSED to do. But even if they don't think that, I think they're traditional enough to believe the man provides by toiling away. Like maybe they don't think trades are necessary, but then go sit in an office in front of a computer 40 hrs/wk. IDK that they seem like grifters who'd be so overjoyed that their son is eeking out a living by wandering around all day and filming it. And we know the dad at least watches the YTs bc they've shown him watching and is on IG [though we don't know if he watches those all day]. So I'm not sure what they think of a DIL who clearly now is ok enough to be home alone and a son who is stuffing his face with cheez its at 2 pm screaming "lets goooo" sitting at his sister in law's house for weeks, when he could be earning a living.

It could just be coincidence if they don’t look at each other’s SM. If it is a dig it would reek of mean girl, a vibe I’ve been getting from Josie lately. Still giving her the benefit of the doubt. Not only did Kelly and Gil have more kids than they could properly care for, they have sent the adults into the real world without the most basic skills necessary for functioning. It was a Lord of the Flies upbringing and it shows. 

• Like 7

If C&E were my kids - ew, I just shuddered. Let me try this again... If my son and DIL were making good money influencing my only advice to them would be: Start saving now, and explore options and have back-up/future plans. My son has a degree and other employable skills so I would suggest to my son and DIL to keep up their skills and keep their feet in the doors.

Other than that I would tell my kids, keep up the good work - but again, don't be foolish.

Evan should be working one day a week for a company or private electrician, keeping his skills and keeping his foot in the door. Carlin should take a business class or two at a CC or one of their fake colleges. They should both at least have retire plans, like IRAs, CDs, stocks - whatever, but something.

• Like 15

Woohooo content for the next YT. Katie/Trav and Evan/Carlin are in NYC. Guess whichever OB Katie saw in the practice this week did not say they had to sit home and the baby was coming tomorrow -- bc tonight they are in Times Square eating pizza with douchey Evan with that camera around his neck. No kids in sight in the first few videos from Katie, so I guess Mama B missed out on the trip??

I'm from one town over from Katie/Trav so I know NYC is close - you can drive in 90 min usually but damn Evan/Carlin. Clearly your sister/SIL did not desperately NEED you to come out 7 days ago if you guys are filling your time galivanting in Times Square. I'm actually surprised they haven't hit the beach though maybe it isn't as warm up there right now - haven't checked; we hit the 60s in DC today but NJ tends to be colder despite only being 3 hrs north. Or assuming they head back to NJ in the next few hrs, maybe a beach trip Friday? Then Super Bowl Sunday. Quite the vacation for Carlin/Evan.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1

Not to be a know it all but maybe this could be the time to potty train Layla?  Carlin, Katie, Mrs. Clark and Ma Bates could team up and get er done!

I wonder who's footing the bill for this out of town company?  The Stew Crew are used to living...I mean eating large and I don't think anybody cooks!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, cereality said:

IDK that they seem like grifters who'd be so overjoyed that their son is eeking out a living by wandering around all day and filming it.

Ha! This made me laugh out loud. 

• LOL 1

Carlin is such a diligent worker. She took time from her busy schedule to shill hair growth pills. Carlin is adding the pills to her week med organizer (on a Thursday?). She reiterated that consistency is key. That same consistency she could not muster to potty train Layla on her own. 

• LOL 13
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

Carlin is such a diligent worker. She took time from her busy schedule to shill hair growth pills. Carlin is adding the pills to her week med organizer (on a Thursday?). She reiterated that consistency is key. That same consistency she could not muster to potty train Layla on her own. 

Hair growth? Does she have thinning hair? 

• Useful 1

I'm shocked Carlin's taking Nutrafol. I considered buying it when it first came out but passed when negative reviews mentioned the supplement triggered migraines. It contains obscenely high levels of certain vitamins and minerals, plus other herbal extracts. Hopefully she got the okay from her doctor, because I'd hate to think of that stuff messing with the effects of her seizure medication. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Not to be a know it all but maybe this could be the time to potty train Layla?  Carlin, Katie, Mrs. Clark and Ma Bates could team up and get er done!

I wonder who's footing the bill for this out of town company?  The Stew Crew are used to living...I mean eating large and I don't think anybody cooks!

Ma Bates didn't potty train her own kids, why would she potty train a grand baby? And this child has zero relation to Ma Clark. Katie - maybe but asking someone 8 mos pregnant to potty train YOUR kid?? Though Carlin/Evan are rude enough to ask for that help.

Pretty sure Trav foots the bill for these weeks long visits - so it comes out of what obscene 150k or 200k or whatever salary Pa Clark gives him from the school even though Trav/Katie swear he has a "remote marketing" job separate from the school - sure Jan, that's why you have time on a Wed night to run to NYC and eat pizza bc you don't have work on Thursday morning like most people?

But yeah I mean Trav is the one driving to NYC - those tolls are easily near $30-50 from where they are in NJ, he is parking the car which a few hours in a garage near Times Square is going to be nearly $100. Even two slices of pizza per person with a soda in that part of NYC - where they can price gouge the tourists - is like $10-15/person or $60 total. You'd hope Evan would stick his hand in his wallet and at least spring for the pizza and donuts for all but he's quickly become Gil Bates, so I don't see him offering. Reality is I think in their heart of hearts Evan/Carlin are ridiculously jealous of Katie's situation - they live the life Evan/Carlin want with no one working + Tesla + shopping/eating out/fully renovated house/high end everything BUT unlike Evan/Carlin they don't have money worries while living that way. Like if their YT income goes away, I don't think Trav/Katie's life changes all that much. So you know Evan/Carlin probably take the attitude of - let them treat, they can afford it and each week we're there, we'll spring for CFA and Sbux for everyone once or twice IN SOUTH JERSEY, NOT at NYC prices.

54 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm shocked Carlin's taking Nutrafol. I considered buying it when it first came out but passed when negative reviews mentioned the supplement triggered migraines. It contains obscenely high levels of certain vitamins and minerals, plus other herbal extracts. Hopefully she got the okay from her doctor, because I'd hate to think of that stuff messing with the effects of her seizure medication. 

Can't believe this idiot is taking ANY supplements - let alone the crap that can be found on IG shilled by morons like her. Those supplements while mostly harmless often too have a LOT of x ingredient/vitamin and unbeknownst to people - oh look it causes y symptom. Someone who is under the care of a neuro, cardiologist, whoever else - to the point where her husband cannot leave her alone to go to work - should not be taking anything but prescribed drugs + ask the dr for one vitamin recommendation of something sold in a drug store that's been around for a thousand yrs - like a Nature Maid type brand. 

I'm willing to bet they did NOT ask her drs. These are the people who were like oh we didn't know we were supposed to re-start x drug after the test, no one told us -- when you know they were told and/or it was in the written instructions and/or they could have called and asked?? You KNOW they'd be like - they're sold on IG, of course they're safe, we didn't think we needed a dr to approve them??

And really a 3 yr old is filling her pill box and touching every pill?? Gross and unsafe.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, cereality said:

And really a 3 yr old is filling her pill box and touching every pill?? Gross and unsafe.

I was horrifed that she let Layla pick up the pills. Layla seemed fascinated that the pills were pink and she brought them close to her face while Carlin was babbling on and on into the camera. This is a kid who is obsessed with all things pink and is most likly thinking that they are candy. I wanted to reach through the computer take them out of her hand and say don't touch mommy's medicine. They are not for children. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm not believing Carlin actually takes Nutrafol, I think she just lies hoping for more sales.

IIRC Lawson shilled hair growth pills for a very short time. Not sure if the same brand as Calin’s.

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

6308CE7E-4732-4091-BE81-A35554CD1237.jpeg

F6E3C8C4-08E4-4369-9E1F-5AEE9752F89C.jpeg

62E62321-9D27-4F6D-B7A0-3AD14F9EC7CD.jpeg

It’s fascinating how she can regurgitate the talking points about the pills yet is completely clueless about what is said during medical appointments. 

Maybe C&E should think of the medical appointments as a shill for the gram. I bet they will recall everything said. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

You can see the pill bottles at one point in the instagram story. Maybe she knew how long she would be there. And now according to Katie it might have been a "fslse alarm." So it could be another 4 weeks. Wonder if Kelly Jo will be able to stay away from Gill and the youngest kids? And what must Alyssa think that her mom could not stay even one night with her after her 6 hour heart surgery but staying with Katie, Trav and the Stew Crew for 3 weeks no problem.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I just saw Katie's update and wow, this is insane. She's 36 weeks. It sounds like everything is fine with the baby, so her doctors are going to wait and see if she makes an appearance on her own. Carlin and Evan will have been in NJ for two weeks this coming Tuesday (or is it Wednesday?), so they could potentially be at Katie's for over a month before it's all said and done. 

I guess it's just how they roll, but don't they get nervous being away from their house for that long? I always think about random things like what if a pipe bursts or my plants die or I forget to pay the electric bill. And who's watching their poor dog? 

• Like 11

I wonder how much time Carlin spent on her makeup and her artfully (artlessly?) tousled hair to make that video. Certainly more than she spends on what's between her ears. 

I would bet those pills are vitamins or MLM BS like the hair-growth thing, not prescriptions. Either way, it's ignorant and dangerous for her to allow her toddler to play with pills. An overdose of iron supplements, for instance, can be fatal to a toddler. And a lot of vitamins look like candy. 

• Like 8
47 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I wonder how much time Carlin spent on her makeup and her artfully (artlessly?) tousled hair to make that video. Certainly more than she spends on what's between her ears. 

I would bet those pills are vitamins or MLM BS like the hair-growth thing, not prescriptions. Either way, it's ignorant and dangerous for her to allow her toddler to play with pills. An overdose of iron supplements, for instance, can be fatal to a toddler. And a lot of vitamins look like candy. 

At least three are prescribed meds.

image.png.9460420ea3c72bea5f102f738df3b57c.png

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

Josie shills Nutrafol as well.  She claimed to have postpartum hair loss after Hazel was born.

Nutrafol is not an MLM  as far as I know. It is advertised on tv as well as social media..  It is, however, very pricey.  You have to take 4 pills a day and they have a questionnaire to fill out where , based on your answers, they offer additional supplements.

I looked into it a while ago and decided against it.  I tried Viviscal instead.  It has been around for years and my dermatologist recommended it to me. Two tablets a day for 6 months and then one a day for maintenance.  It really helped with new growth and reducing shedding.  
Postpartum hair loss is temporary.  Zade is almost a year old.  She could have waited it out instead of taking a pricey supplement which may mess with her meds.

Letting Layla “help” with the pills is beyond stupid, yet sadly not shocking.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1

Do Travis and Katie not want to be alone ever?  It seems that since they have been married they either have his parents visiting, some combination of the Bateses visiting, or they are traveling to Tennessee or on vacation with his family.  Now they have the Stew idiots practically living there full time.  I can't imagine trying to get ready for the arrival of my first baby with those fools constantly underfoot.  So the only thing I can think is that neither one of them wants to be alone with the other.  Otherwise having all these guests would make for some serious tension.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Totally said:

Isn’t hair loss after giving birth fairly normal? Off to google if this Nutrofol has any researched evidence of working 🤔

Yes it is.  What happens is, during pregnancy, the hormonal changes cause the hair follicles to go into a resting state and women shed a lot less hair while pregnant than usual.  Their hair gets thicker, but nobody talks about that.  When the baby comes, the hair follicles re-activate and all the hair that wasn't shed during the pregnancy lets go.  In the end, the hair is not overall thinner, nor are there bald patches; it's just the same amount of hair that was present pre-pregnancy.

And, yes, I have to explain this to people on an almost daily basis.

• Like 5
  • Useful 6
11 hours ago, Notabug said:

Yes it is.  What happens is, during pregnancy, the hormonal changes cause the hair follicles to go into a resting state and women shed a lot less hair while pregnant than usual.  Their hair gets thicker, but nobody talks about that.  When the baby comes, the hair follicles re-activate and all the hair that wasn't shed during the pregnancy lets go.  In the end, the hair is not overall thinner, nor are there bald patches; it's just the same amount of hair that was present pre-pregnancy.

And, yes, I have to explain this to people on an almost daily basis.

I just started using a new product so no more falling hair for me!  When you were blessed with thick curly hair and now it isn't... That's a problem!

• Hugs 4
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I just started using a new product so no more falling hair for me!  When you were blessed with thick curly hair and now it isn't... That's a problem!

Yes, i also have a 'our hair naturally thins as we age and there is no hormone test or treatment that helps' when women arrive wanting me to 'test all my hormones' to see why their hair isn't as thick as it used to be.  By the way, there is no blanket test for 'all my hormones' either and, if the woman is still having regular cycles or is on hormonal therapy for birth control or menopause, her levels of estrogen and progesterone are 99.9% going to be in the normal range anyway.  Even if they aren't, giving her hormone therapy won't do a thing for her hair.  Other stuff, yes, hair, not so much.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, they need some content for this week's vlog. 🙄

Carlin just posted some stories.  More pics from NYC.  Layla and Zade not seen in any footage.  I guess someone else is now in control of the consistency of potty training.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I watched them flying high on a date night for the four of them. Ma Bates was babysitting Layla and Zade!

Evan really is silly with that camera. Do they really think anybody cares!

Evan taped Carlin working hard with Z&W back at the shop via internet saying what a hard working trooper she is! 🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I’ll bet Carlin is fixing them all lovely meals and keeping the house tidy. 

Along with potty training Layla and running the ‘boutique’ remotely. 

Free room and board for Evan and just think of the camera footage he’ll be editing!

Zade will be walking and talking by the time they return home!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’ll bet Carlin is fixing them all lovely meals and keeping the house tidy. 

Along with potty training Layla and running the ‘boutique’ remotely. 

Free room and board for Evan and just think of the camera footage he’ll be editing!

Zade will be walking and talking by the time they return home!

In the NYC video Carlin said that the toilet training had clicked. She said that they were out returning from Dave & Buster's and Layla held it until they got to Katie's, proclaiming that she wanted to use "the big girl's potty." 

• Useful 1