Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Of the series! This episode was perfection. Missy was even more phenomenal than usual. Georgie was The Bee’s Knees. And, @MollyMelrose, can we be best friends? My Fair Georgie. Just you wait, Audrey McAllister, just you wait! Wendie Malick is an acting goddess. I am actually warming up to the Morose Mandy spinoff.
  3. I'm so glad this show is coming back!
  4. Knuckles struggles to adapt to his new life in Green Hills. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  5. Wade plans an awesome rescue mission, while Knuckles confronts his captors. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  6. Fugitives from the law, Knuckles and Wade hide out with Wade’s family. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  7. In order to learn where Knuckles’ true strength lies, Wade must see the world through his eyes. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  8. MCU Tony was, much like Sam Jackson as Nick Fury, heavily influence by the Ultimates version of Iron Man.
  9. Knuckles and Wade arrive in Reno, Nevada for the National Bowling Championship. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  10. (Season Finale) The friendship between Knuckles and Wade is tested - as enemies, new and old, converge in Reno. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  11. I don't think I'm ever going to tire of Boeing jokes. That one was really good. I do believe in aliens. I would love nothing more than to see UFOs turn out to be aliens. But I never really believed that. I've always assumed it was either new aircraft from the military or spy balloons/drones etc. Ours or someone else's. But like John said the answer is boring. I agree with John about the UFO McDonalds, how could it have so few stars? That sounds awesome.
  12. Oh, my effin gosh. Will read soon. ! ! ! ! ! She’s dead. She died of dehydration. Her thirst is beyond quantifiable. Thank you for posting. ❤️
  13. This episode was so tedious, I can't watch again, but was the guy's whole defense that he should be absolved from kidnapping and all other charges because the girl liked his baths and watching stars? I had almost forgotten that there was a sex doll element to this story. Was that mentioned lately? Given how bad the episode was, I'm going to assume there was no solid reason as to why the mom was sexting the perp and why the dad was rather blasé about the issue. The mom was treating that lock of hair like a relic of a dead child or an appendage he cut off. So many strange acting choices.
  14. > Oooh!! Good point! > That’s because Jax will shag anyone. 🙃 I think that the peripheral guys had “normal” dating habits. Soooo, perhaps, LVP’s son Max, the Logans, Kyle Chan, Jeremy (I don’t know if that’s his name; he was very handsome; worked at SUR as a bartender [not Ariana’s brother], another bartender whom LVP wanted to train Jax. . . . You get the idea. So the guys who were never the focus of a camera shot more than once.
  15. I consider that commercial to be more tongue-in-cheek than serious so I don't see any of that as actually ever happening. It just makes pet owners chuckle because they may see a little of themselves in it even though they never would really act that way and no one would ever really confront them about putting dog food in the fridge. Even if someone thought it was strange they probably wouldn't say it to the person's face. I don't think it's strange to have refrigerated dog food. It's higher end food so of course it's going to be made of better ingredients and fresh is usually better than canned or dry food in general so it's just a function of that. If someone has the money to spend on it, why not? Traditional dog food, no matter how the companies push it is often not as good as fresh would be. At least in general. I don't see it as an excessive thing. I've known people whose vets have told them to put their dogs on special diets and have ended up actually cooking the food themselves and freezing it in big batches in small containers just for that purpose. The health and well being of one's pet is important to them and I can see how someone scoffing at that would irritate a pet owner.
  16. Micaela Diamond as Detective Edwards Holly James as Carolyn, Dr. Vanessa Holmes' wife Daniel Davis as Dr. Yablonski
  17. I wondered whether it was a clear indication that the Captain is in on the corruption, or if the guy was just saying that to make it LOOK like the Captain was in on it. This show is based on showing us the crime up front and not being a mystery. The interest is supposed to be in showing how Elsbeth figures out what we already know. But it's unclear to me whether they will follow through on that in all aspects. I like Elsbeth's attitude to be on the side of the truth. I do like that theya re moving the story along andnot dragging it out so ,uch that it feels totally stagnant.
  18. Oh gawd, my eyes! Oh, my stomach! Alex/Kristen icky! 🤢 Since Kristin's conquest have only gotten younger, who's next, Tate?
  19. Carl's stepfather hit the nail on the head, I liked him. I think Amanda, having something else outside of loverboy, will help their relationship. I felt sorry for Gabby, but if that's her friend, she doesn't need enemies
  20. Oh, Book! He seemed prepared for everything but Moll basically being like "Yo, he may have been a good mentor to you but he SUCKED as a father, so I could give a shit about our relationship." I guess that is a common blindspot, to be fair. Plus, if I were a betting man, this will all probably end with them forming some kind of bond by the end of this. So, long story short, Moll and L'ak are basically on the run from a Blood contract because the latter is Breen and their whole relationship is looked down upon by everyone else. Plus, killing those soldiers and shooting his uncle probably didn't help things either. Can't really blame him on that though, because Eve Harlow would be worth going against your douchebag of an uncle! But that is why they are so gung-ho to get the Progenitors' powers for themselves. With Michael away (with Book), Rayner.... actually played really well with the Discovery crew. Still kept his natural sternness and firm grip on the proceedings, but was still more open with them and seemed to find a better way to get ideas out of them without being a jerk about it. He might fit in, after-all! Callum Keith Renne is doing good work here. The stuff with Tilly and Culber felt random out and out of place. Second episode in a row without checking in on Saru. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, but I'm wondering if this direction (him serving on the station, Rayner as the new number one, etc.) was always planned or if Doug Jones needed a lighter schedule for this final season?
  21. Me too, fingers crossed that this trend passes quickly. Yesterday my local TV news program had a spot where they asked a doctor if these new whole body deodorants were really necessary and he pretty much said "no" and it's really just a marketing ploy. He did say that they do have ingredients in them that prevent odor in a different way from antiperspirants but he said they might cause other issues in some people because they tend to have strong fragrances that some people are sensitive to, and putting them on certain parts of the body might do more harm than good if people actually put them on their private parts, especially women. He said that they are not formulated to be gentle to those areas, even the "butt crack" area.
  22. I was wondering where I knew Caitlin Reilly (the female sprite) from and it wasn't on her IMDB. This episode it came to me. She is in a bunch of Dropout stuff.
  23. Today
  24. Anyone know who played the long curly haired detective? She looked familiar but she’s not in the IMDB listing.
  25. Breia Jenae’s mom saying things like “yes I am partly responsible because I give her the foods,” saying that is meaningless. Stop giving her the foods! She has such nerve to say how much her daughter means to her, when she is causing her daughter to be miserable. This is a form of child abuse. I love my kids, and part of that is teaching them moderation, and that they can’t have everything they want. Don’t we want our kids to grow up to be healthy and happy adults?
  1. Load more activity