Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mystery Author

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

Once upon a long time ago, editors marked up paper manuscripts by writing in the margins (I still have some of mine). That changed with computers and Track Changes. I was objecting to marking up a book. I realize she or someone bought the book (and passed it around), so it's her property, but it still offends me. Changing the subject, is everybody else having to sign in every night? Does Primetimer honestly think someone is going to pretend to be me in order to read the Jeopardy! forum?
  3. Valny

The Act

I was so exited to see her as Nick's mom, I didn't know or remember she was in the cast. ake If Nick's crappy home life was really life that(no food in the house?!) then that sucked. Great ep. I really thought they'd end it just before they get caught. But glad they didn't because I wanted to see the parts where they go the police station or wherever that was. I was also happy that they included the parts where the detective talks to Gypsy about what happened to her mom, because if I remember right, Joey King, I bow down to your amazing acting skills, especially the crying scenes. Man the girl can really bring the tears. When she was crying in the courtroom scene, I didn't see it as JK the actress crying in a role, I saw her as Gypsy,feeling the same emotions as she did,tapping into all those emotions are truly amazing. I hope she wins all the awards. Since ep 1, I've been wanting to find out more about her and the Gypsy role in interviews and such.The kid has a great head on her shoulders and sound pretty well spoken. Here is one of the better interviews I've heard so far if you want to take a listen.
  4. bannana

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

I do think it is unfortunate that Sunny, an accomplished, beautiful woman, thinks she needs to look all that when she wakes up in the morning. I simply don't get that. Sure, you don't want to look like crap, but just waking up with no make up is a bad thing? No. Do these people every work out together or go to the beach? But she is no Phyllis Schlafly.
  5. mertensia

They had an animal category he didn't do very well at.
  6. juppschmitz

Supernatural Ending

What? There weren't ANY demons in the entire season just because Sam Winchester raised his voice at them?? Man, but that Sam sure is badass! /irony
  7. bros402

S01.E18: Five Miles West

With the hospital I was at for 2 1/2 months after my birth, they -- wait I already mentioned this above didn't I? I imagine NYC would be willing to get money however they could - here's an article I found from 2014 about Bellevue's debt crisis - https://www.cityandstateny.com/articles/policy/healthcare/new-york-city’s-public-hospitals-face-funding-crisis.html
  8. Mystery Author

That character could join the character in the book I just edited. While Browncoat's character was baling water, my author's character was using reigns to ride horses.
  9. Funny how none of the (debatably) good Dabb Dean episodes happened in Dabb's own showrunner time.
  10. MsTree

The Wendy Williams Show

What was said? I deleted the show right after hot topics.
  11. crowsworks

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

If you love old movies get you to Ms Kael's books. I love her writing so much and you can look at favorite movies with fresh appreciation, The remake was GAH but Red Dust was a precode delight. Harlow was adorable.
  12. Kind of like Dean with Jack right now?
  13. bros402

S01.E17 Sanctuary

Ahhh - I couldn't find anything during a quick 2:40 AM google. Thanks
  14. bros402

S05. E20. Better Angels

TV By the Numbers has it on the bubble with Bull - https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/renewcancel/cancel-bear-vs-cbs-week-26-2018-19/ I'm guessing Bull will be cancelled due to the bad press from what the lead actor did, and they'll keep MS for a shortened final season
  15. I get that's how you feel, but none of that is in the court records - what is in the court records is that Jason testified he could not reach Bryn 90 percent of the time, and when he did reach Bryn, Frankel & her boyfriend du jour were often visible in the Skype call -- if Jason stood in camera range with his current girlfriend watching Bethenny talk to Bryn, I would consider it a clear intrusion into Bethenny's time with her daughter -- why not apply the same standard to Hoppy? Is Bethenny really so far above that she does not have to live by the demands she would make of her ex?
  16. bros402

S03.E18: Her

I was in the NICU until like ~3 weeks before my due date - I was born at 25 weeks plus 3 or 4 days. I was only discharged that early because I managed to get up to 4 lbs before they expected me to
  17. queenanne

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

I've heard Resurrection Sunday as well because it twins with Good Friday, but we've always had Easter baskets in my natal household and celebrations weren't discouraged. Same for Christmas - I was taught at a fairly appropriate age that "Santa wasn't real" but that I shouldn't disillusion any children of my acquaintance; and that if my grandparents wanted to hand me presents "from Santa", that I should just play along and not be rude. So basically, we enjoyed easter bunnies and St. Nick as fiction.
  18. scorpio1031

Midsomer Murders

Sarah is married to John Barnaby. Joyce is married to Tom Barnaby.
  19. Anduin

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

So I've seen it. Pretty good. Could be better, could be worse. But I'm not half the fan a lot of the rest of you are. Some spoilers were right, some were wrong. Some of you will come out of the cinema incredibly smug, some of you in tears. Some might be both. This movie will rip your heart out three minutes in. Then it will throw your heart in the dirt and jump up and down on before shoving it back in for some awesomeness, only to repeat those actions several times in three hours. The big climax made me feel like my first viewing of Fury Road crossed with the trailers for Ready Player One. That said, there's something right near the end that pisses me off. It's emotionally appropriate, but not logically correct. I don't want to say any more, except that you can message me if you want.
  20. Trini

S05.E19: Snow Pack

There was time. Snow Family should have been the B-plot with less screentime. As it is, it felt to me that a couple of Iris/Ralph scenes were cut. I think if he were really leaving, they'd actually have a story for him. But it's been slim pickings. NEVER trust Thawne. NSF changing a person is reasonable; but I think he was evil before then. Are they, though? Not this particular writing duo.
  21. Rabbittron

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Why do I think that it is Caryn's words coming out of Matt's mouth. She wants all or nothing.
  22. I don't think anyone is resentful of Lisa's "success" because none of them want to do the kind of work it takes to run 4 restaurants and Vanderpump Dogs. If they are jealous it's of her salary, her popularity with fans, and her too kind edit because she is as shady as the rest of them. LVP's shadiness and manipulations are really only ever on display during Vanderpump Rules where the power imbalance is so great that the cast largely refrains from calling LVP on her bullshit.
  23. Yeah, I do tend to go on about that book! It is just soooo good, though. I read about those two ladies’ Versailles time trip back when I was a kid, probably in one of the People’s Almanac ripoffs that were popular in the late ‘70s. I always figured it was a fantasy, like the guy who supposedly photographed fairies, but it was fun to imagine being true.
  24. kassygreene

Midsomer Murders

Sarah is married to John. Barnaby is married to Joyce. Realizing this while really tired at 1:21 in the a m is immensely reassuring re: my aging cognition.
  25. ChiCricket

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Oooo..are you watching the Fosse/Verdon mini series on FX??
  1. Load more activity