Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Words Of Wisdom

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

ohhhh yea! good catch.  I guess that would make sense as to why she was driving it then. 

When I was a kid my grandma's friend owned a golf course and her daughter who was already awesome because she was ~7 years older than me had a golf cart and would drive us around in it.  I wanted to be her and wanted a golf cart so bad.  When I was a little older (maybe 12), my step-grandpa had a golf cart and it was left at our house until I tried to be awesome and flipped it on the beach.  So obviously I noticed when Landon was talking about her golf cart, but it didn't make me want to be Landon. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

I totally want to see him cross over into RHoNY and date Dorinda, though. The shit they would angrily slur at each other!

I am so on board with that idea!  Plus Thomas is more fun to hate than that schlub John.

• Love 8

Is there a tablecloth shortage in Charleston?  Cameran, Patricia, and now Thomas have all had dinner parties with out a proper table covering.  Place mats just don't do it for me for these formal of dining rooms.

I hope the crew got to eat the untouched food. 

• Love 4

If the table is a high-quality wood with a good coating of lacquer (or whatever) people like to show those off. I've got a cherry dining table that always has a cloth on it since it's not that shiny wood they all have. In other words, mine ain't expensive. :)

I am pretty sure the crew and anyone left at the house got to eat the food. JD looked like he was read to graze.

• Love 4

Completely agree that T-Rav enjoyed a huge pile of coke that evening.  He was crazed. 

Shep's conversation with his mother really annoyed me.   He just wants someone that can "seamlessly" start hanging out with him and his mommy "at the yacht club".  Barf.  TRav nailed it when he called Shep a prep school pussy, and I generally like Shep.  But his chat with his mom made him seem like such an approval seeking baby.  If your parents weren't so rich maybe you would have ventured off and done your own thing in life instead of hanging with mom at the yacht club well into your thirties.  Grow up, dude.   No girl wants to hang out with your parents.  

• Love 8
(edited)

One of my favorite little moments last night was hearing Thomas order a glass of "Saw-Vaughn-Yawn Blonck!" in his impeccable Pepe LePew French accent.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Love 16

"...including referring to Landon as a rusty stone, even though he was the one who tried to jump out the window to keep her on the guest list. So...inconsistencies?" If Thomas planned this party to call out all the people who've treated Kathryn and his relationship with her badly, without telling Kathryn what he was doing, then that would explain why he fought to keep Landon on the guest list. It doesn't really explain why he left Whitney and Patricia off the list, though, considering they are both pretty over the top for sheer cunty-ness when it comes to Kathryn. I mean, who invites a new father over to dinner and then starts talking to them about paternity tests and the perceived dishonesty/trampishness of his baby-mama in front of all the guests? Someone who needs to be slapped, that's who.

When Kathryn told Landon to stop talking because she sounds like a fucking dolphin, I fell just a little bit in love with her.

• Love 19

I certainly was ready to graze! When I realized they weren't going to get to eat all that beautiful food... wow, T-Rav, you're the worst host ever!

He probably rented it from a local prop house knowing that no one would be sticking around to eat it.

• Love 1
  2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

But it's not like Kathryn was some illiterate bumpkin who'd never been to the big city and Thomas was a city slicker who seduced her.  I think she and Thomas are on the same level mentally and emotionally. 

That's what I'm saying.  The post I quoted was saying that Kathryn distinguished herself  from TRav for getting pregnant twice.  They equally distinguished themselves. :)

The thing is, Kathryn seems to be maturing, while Thomas, at 50-something, seems to be getting even more immature.

• Love 9

Does this seem unreasonable (to both parties) to anyone else?

"On June 11, All About the Tea revealed details of Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel’s new custody agreement, the terms of which can be seen below."

“Thomas was granted unsupervised joint custody of the two children, Kensington and St. Julien.”

“Kathryn was granted supervised joint custody — Thomas agreed to allow Kathryn’s parents to supervise her time with the children.”

“Custody will be split 50/50, with each parent alternating a week of custody.”

“No drug use will be permitted.”

“No paramours are allowed between certain hours in the home of either parent.”

“No abuse of prescription drugs will be permitted.”

“Each parent MUST refrain from any alcohol or drug use, 12 hours prior to picking up the children for their designated week of custody.”

Not all of it, of course. But how is Kathryn supposed to have custody of the children 50% of the time -- supervised? And both of these parents are single, so how is it anyone's business when they have "paramours" in their home? It just doesn't seem reasonable.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't see anything unreasonable about it.  Kathryn and Thomas can have company when the children are with the other parent.  Obviously things will change and they can revisit that particular part of the agreement when someone is involved in a serious relationship. 

I assume nannies and her parent will part of the supervision 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

And both of these parents are single, so how is it anyone's business when they have "paramours" in their home? It just doesn't seem reasonable.

I can see why that's in there, at least for now.  The children are still very young.  This is to prevent actual molestation or charges of molestation.

• Love 3

It does seem as if both T & K should have supervised visits, but most likely there will always be a nanny cuz T isn't likely to change diapers or do any of the other icky parenting stuff.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

Is there a tablecloth shortage in Charleston?  Cameran, Patricia, and now Thomas have all had dinner parties with out a proper table covering.  Place mats just don't do it for me for these formal of dining rooms.

I hope the crew got to eat the untouched food. 

I've seen comments regarding lack of table cloth before on this forum and I don't get it.  Im no Martha Sterwart, but table cloths are old school frumpy dumpy that went the way of tunafish casserole with granny. The only reason to use a tablecloth is to hide a bad piece of furniture.  They're old school ugly.  An old farm table or modern, wood is great looking, old, new and it doesn't have to be shiny.  Get rid of your dusty old table cloths ladies.  I think its still a jersey thing, along with marble statutes, columns and gold plated fixtures.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can see why that's in there, at least for now.  The children are still very young.  This is to prevent actual molestation or charges of molestation.

I had shared custody with my ex. Not introducing overnight guests had NOTHING to do with molestation. It's about less confusion for the child(ren). At what point do you introduce a "date" to the kids. Molestation? Wow

• Love 12

There's also the rumor that Kathryn was trading sex with her dealer for drugs. If that allegation came out in court (and likely it did), it means she can't have the dealer over when the kids are there by claiming he's her boyfriend. 

I wonder what's going on with Jennifer Snowden. I think she's going to be on the reunion, probably for two minutes. I'm amazed that Andy is going to jam everyone into the stupid WWHL clubhouse. The cast are coming all the way to NYC and he can't spring for a larger room?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

If the table is a high-quality wood with a good coating of lacquer (or whatever) people like to show those off. I've got a cherry dining table that always has a cloth on it since it's not that shiny wood they all have. In other words, mine ain't expensive. :)

I am pretty sure the crew and anyone left at the house got to eat the food. JD looked like he was read to graze.

Yup.
In response to a tweet asking "Who ate all the yummy food left from the dinner party??" Cooper responded:

• Love 11
2 hours ago, wallofsound said:

Completely agree that T-Rav enjoyed a huge pile of coke that evening.  He was crazed. 

Shep's conversation with his mother really annoyed me.   He just wants someone that can "seamlessly" start hanging out with him and his mommy "at the yacht club".  Barf.  TRav nailed it when he called Shep a prep school pussy, and I generally like Shep.  But his chat with his mom made him seem like such an approval seeking baby.  If your parents weren't so rich maybe you would have ventured off and done your own thing in life instead of hanging with mom at the yacht club well into your thirties.  Grow up, dude.   No girl wants to hang out with your parents.  

I think it's perfectly natural to want a mate-for-life who will get along with your family, especially if said family is kind and fun and uncomplicated as Shep's appears to  be. And what woman doesn't want to have fun with and adore her in-laws? Also, Shep is secure enough to be his true self, as the overly used phrase goes, but still want to not disappoint his parents. Given his laissez-faire lifestyle, I think it's admirable that he has a good relationship with his parents and cares what they think, but still is living the life of the mailbox millionaire.I also suspect he's not quite so lazy in real life as he presents himself to be on TV.

As for Thomas. What the fuck did he ingest because he was a freaking mess! I wonder if he was drinking all day in preparation and it just caught up to him in a most nasty way. I was sad to see all of that yummy food not eaten, but the crew and whoever stuck around, such as JD and Elizabeth, enjoyed a feast.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think it's perfectly natural to want a mate-for-life who will get along with your family, especially if said family is kind and fun and uncomplicated as Shep's appears to  be. And what woman doesn't want to have fun with and adore her in-laws? Also, Shep is secure enough to be his true self, as the overly used phrase goes, but still want to not disappoint his parents. Given his laissez-faire lifestyle, I think it's admirable that he has a good relationship with his parents and cares what they think, but still is living the life of the mailbox millionaire.I also suspect he's not quite so lazy in real life as he presents himself to be on TV.

As for Thomas. What the fuck did he ingest because he was a freaking mess! I wonder if he was drinking all day in preparation and it just caught up to him in a most nasty way. I was sad to see all of that yummy food not eaten, but the crew and whoever stuck around, such as JD and Elizabeth, enjoyed a feast.

I could see myself asking for a to go box from the help as soon as the melee started but I have no shame.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

One of my favorite little moments last night was hearing Thomas order a glass of "Saw-Vaughn-Yawn Blonck!" in his impeccable Pepe LePew French accent.

While JD orders a bourbon.

Maybe a subtle slight by TRav to not order bourbon?

• Love 2

Geez, for some blue-blooded descendant of Calhoun, etc., Kathryn sure is an embarrassment.  Thinking back to the first season episode where Kathryn takes Thomas home to meet her family, there was no need for all the pretention.  The way Kathryn's dad took Thomas aside to tell him of his closeness with his daughter...Who knew she was a trampy cokehead who would have to have supervised visitation with her children?  I would say Thomas is an embarrassment as well, but at least Thomas has achieved some things in his life.  In the words of Patricia, "They're both morons."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CriticalMass said:

I had shared custody with my ex. Not introducing overnight guests had NOTHING to do with molestation. It's about less confusion for the child(ren). At what point do you introduce a "date" to the kids. Molestation? Wow

Yes, wow because I can see someone like Thomas telling Kathryn, "I don't want you to bring any of your dates around my kids, I don't know those men!"  

In most cases it is about confusion for the children, but when you've got two morons like Thomas and Kathryn who are just trying to hit each other below the belt, you just never know.

• Love 4

The whole situation with the two kids is just sad.  They are just babies and the only responsible adults in their lives is the paid help.  Thomas' parents are too old, don't know about his siblings, but, they're probably grandparents, Kathryn's parents seem absent, don't know if she has siblings.  It's just sad.  At least there's money to keep them out of the system.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Worse.

It was a different era.  The myopic mistake you make is judging history by todays standards. Just remember, we wouldn't be the nation we are today without our past. Our flawed history got us here, the greatest nation on the planet.  And if you insist, the redsox terrible racism was long past the due date when society knew better, but boston was slow to come around.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think the Yawkey's were horrible people, I also think John C. Calhoun was worse.

We'll have to disagree on this one.

How about George Washington? The US flag which flew over legalized slavery for 70yrs? Calhoun helped shape our young government in many good ways.  History tells those of us paying attention that even us, our 2016 sanctimonious selves won't live up to the nation of 2216's standards of the future. They will be scratching their heads in history class wondering wth were we thinking back in 2016.  Hopefully they recognize that we were doing our best with what we knew at the time.

• Love 1

Shep needs his mom to find a woman for him. He's a total mamma's boy. I called it. And when he said, "I want her to hang out with us" his mom was like, "DEFINITELY!" I have a friend whose mom is terrified she will marry a guy that she doesn't like. It's a real parent worry. With his mom financing everything, of course Shep cares (unless he marries someone super rich then he can not care).

Coke makes you emotionally cold and detached. And crazy. I would say that is what happened to Thomas. He probably thought the coke would make everything more fun, but the energy was off and instead he went the opposite way. Can we address Thomas and his coke problem? Because it's extremely obviously he's on something most of the time. Same with Kathryn. Both Thomas and kathryn were acting manic at the dinner. And when everyone started looking worried when Thomas started his "speech" I think it's cuz they all knew he was high as a kite. This really needs to be addressed. Also, why is Thomas gloating so hard about passing the drug test? He obviously is thrilled for a reason. He looked psychotic at the dinner with his speech, and he also seemed "off" when JD arrived and asked him for a tour. He seemed to be holding in a shit ton of anger.

I think Kathryn and Thomas are more drug buddies than anything. She gave him some kids, but I think what she really wants from him is something else. Addicts like addicts. It's sort of like I'm watching Scarface. The bad guy with a coke problem marries the cold coke whore who only uses him for coke. Only she married him and didn't have to have kids (it was the 80s).

I can think of nothing more dreadful than being married to Shep. I think Landon would definitely be perfect for him. Although, I think REALLY Whitney is the no brainer. Landon knows LA. Landon loves Patricia. Whitney thinks Landon is an amazing girl. Landon is going to marry... WHITNEY! 

Otherwise, it just seemed like a episode gone wrong by the dangers of coke. It's a nasty nasty drug.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Shep needs his mom to find a woman for him. He's a total mamma's boy. I called it. And when he said, "I want her to hang out with us" his mom was like, "DEFINITELY!" I have a friend whose mom is terrified she will marry a guy that she doesn't like. It's a real parent worry. With his mom financing everything, of course Shep cares (unless he marries someone super rich then he can not care).

Coke makes you emotionally cold and detached. And crazy. I would say that is what happened to Thomas. He probably thought the coke would make everything more fun, but the energy was off and instead he went the opposite way. Can we address Thomas and his coke problem? Because it's extremely obviously he's on something most of the time. Same with Kathryn. Both Thomas and kathryn were acting manic at the dinner. And when everyone started looking worried when Thomas started his "speech" I think it's cuz they all knew he was high as a kite. This really needs to be addressed. Also, why is Thomas gloating so hard about passing the drug test? He obviously is thrilled for a reason. He looked psychotic at the dinner with his speech, and he also seemed "off" when JD arrived and asked him for a tour. He seemed to be holding in a shit ton of anger.

I think Kathryn and Thomas are more drug buddies than anything. She gave him some kids, but I think what she really wants from him is something else. Addicts like addicts. It's sort of like I'm watching Scarface. The bad guy with a coke problem marries the cold coke whore who only uses him for coke. Only she married him and didn't have to have kids (it was the 80s).

I can think of nothing more dreadful than being married to Shep. I think Landon would definitely be perfect for him. They have "money" to afford lunches and some cute clothes and travel, of course, they mostly tag along when their parents travel, but still, they travel. They are both dependent on their parents, and Thomas does work. He owns a lot of land is a pretty successful business man in his own right. He knows finances, where no one else is really in charge of a company. Although, I think REALLY Whitney is the no brainer. Landon knows LA. Landon loves Patricia. Whitney thinks Landon is an amazing girl. Landon is going to marry... WHITNEY! 

Otherwise, it just seemed like a episode gone wrong by the dangers of coke. It's a nasty nasty drug.

(edited)
21 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:
28 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Coke makes you emotionally cold and detached. And crazy . I would say that is what happened to Thomas. He probably thought the coke would make everything more fun, but the energy was off and instead he went the opposite way. Can we address Thomas and his coke problem? Because it's extremely obviously he's on something most of the time. Same with Kathryn. Both Thomas and kathryn were acting manic at the dinner. And when everyone started looking worried when Thomas started his "speech" I think it's cuz they all knew he was high as a kite. This really needs to be addressed. Also, why is Thomas gloating so hard about passing the drug test? He obviously is thrilled for a reason. He looked psychotic at the dinner with his speech, and he also seemed "off" when JD arrived and asked him for a tour. He seemed to be holding in a shit ton of anger.

I can think of nothing more dreadful than being married to Shep. I think Landon would definitely be perfect for him. They have "money" to afford lunches and some cute clothes and travel, of course, they mostly tag along when their parents travel, but still, they travel. They are both dependent on their parents, and Thomas does work. He owns a lot of land is a pretty successful business man in his own right. He knows finances, where no one else is really in charge of a company. Although, I think REALLY Whitney is the no brainer. Landon knows LA. Landon loves Patricia. Whitney thinks Landon is an amazing girl. Landon is going to marry... WHITNEY! 

I have had the complete opposite  happen.  Coke heads can be cold detetached but they can also be obsessive controlling and flat out crazy.  My point  is who the hell really knows. Thomas and Kathryn are insane for many reasons and drugs may be the smallest point. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, izabella said:

In the Media thread, they've reported that Thomas and Kathryn were granted joint custody, but Kathryn has to have supervised time with her kids.  Thomas was granted unsupervised time with his kids.  That tells me that, yes, she failed the drug test because she was using during her pregnancy, otherwise why would they require her to have supervision when the kids are with her?

I don't think a drug test now means Kathryn was using during her pregnancy. If St. Julian had tested positive at birth for drugs, the hospital would have called Child Services. A lot of states require hospitals test every newborn. I think what is more likely is that Thomas and or one of the nannies observed Kathryn when she seemed to be high and told Thomas. And one of Thomas' friends or family finally convinced him to file in court for a formal custody agreement and set child support amount.  Or Kathryn blew her $3000 check that month and tried to hit Thomas up for more money mid month. I think this is most likely scenario and if Thomas had been planning this for long enough, he could have stopped using long enough to get the drugs out of his system. Thomas knowing full well that they both used drugs could reasonably include drug use in his pleading.

• Love 5

If Kathryn's parents are to supervise her week with the children, that tells me she's back home. No other way that it would work. She needs rehab and to get her act together, or else she will face the real possibility of losing her kids to Thomas' total control.

I really feel for those babies.

• Love 5

When did Kathryn become addicted to drugs?  There's no 'facts' to back that up.  According to a drug test, she had used or was exposed to cocaine in the last three months.  That doesn't make her an addict and that's pretty serious statement to say as fact.  I don't care if someone knows someone who knows someone.

We don't know if Kathryn is addicted to cocaine nor do we know if TRav has a problem with drugs.  It does seems that TRav requested the test.  And we do know if one requests a test, if they have been using drugs, they are well aware that they better be clean for three months before the test is given if they want to pass.

Bottom line for me is that accusations of this type are very serious.  I'm not going to conclude anything.  TRav and Kathryn's relationship is very screwed up for sure.  And that is on both of them.   

• Love 6
(edited)

Here is my thinking. Kathryn and Thomas have made some pretty poor decisions, like having sex without protection when they aren't even in love or planning to be together. They both act normal at times, but then extremely out of control other times. Their friends are scared of them. There is something chemical there. The kids hopefully will be fine, but if they are with their parents doing drugs, then they will remember that and want to do it too. It's just the cycle of addiction. They are both way too involved in themselves and how amazing and beautiful they are to really care about anything else. I'm hoping the kids will get a great education and have a great future. I think they will. 

And they are white southern rich people. They are used to having slaves. Dawn is nothing more than what they all had. No biggie. Yeah, they pay her, but it's that they are used to other people raising their children. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2

Out of curiosity, what did Katherine test positive for on her drug test?

If they took a urine test...cocaine takes 2-3 days to clear from the system (so Thomas would easily pass this test if he abstained for a couple of days), benzos would test positive (can easily see Katherine on some type of prescribed mood medication), marijuana would test positive anywhere from a couple of days up to 3 months (depending on usage) and alcohol would test positive if the test subject went on a massive bender the night before.

Not a fan of Katherine but really dislike smear campaigns, so to say someone tested positive on a drug test is a very broad statement that can lead people to think that she is a PCP junkie or something, even if she just smoked a little pot here and there, or is on prescription drugs.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cuphead said:

Out of curiosity, what did Katherine test positive for on her drug test?

If they took a urine test...cocaine takes 2-3 days to clear from the system (so Thomas would easily pass this test if he abstained for a couple of days), benzos would test positive (can easily see Katherine on some type of prescribed mood medication), marijuana would test positive anywhere from a couple of days up to 3 months (depending on usage) and alcohol would test positive if the test subject went on a massive bender the night before.

Not a fan of Katherine but really dislike smear campaigns, so to say someone tested positive on a drug test is a very broad statement that can lead people to think that she is a PCP junkie or something, even if she just smoked a little pot here and there, or is on prescription drugs.

Coke and pot and it was a hair test. The court mandated supervised custody for Kathryn whixh speaks to it being more than a smear campaign. Also, the reason they went to family court in the first place is because she refused visitation to Thomas and complained that her electricity got turned off on social media. Thomas is a fucking shit show but he is responsible for taking care of his two kids he is not responsible for taking care of Kathryn and she was earning a six figure income for this show. Thomas should obviously be paying child support but Kathryn is out buying fake birkin bags and showing off her designer birthing bag and then claiming she can't afford to keep the lights on.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

And they are white southern rich people. They are used to having slaves. Dawn is nothing more than what they all had. No biggie. Yeah, they pay her, but it's that they are used to other people raising their children. 

Wow, the uneducated bigotry runs deep with some.  Rich white southerners are the scourge of the nation...good stuff.

• Love 5

I finally finished watching this episode and a few things stood out...Thomas was high as a kite and that "No Dinner Party."  He picked off his friends one by one, such a good role model for his son, doncha think?  I hope he watches this episode when he is sober.

Why doesn't Kathryn buy a kitchen table?  What was she wearing at that dinner party? How funny was it when she told Landon she sounded like a dolphin...she is right about that.

Have to hand it to Shep for not taking it outside with TRav, it could have been an easy victory but I think Shep is a lover not a fighter.  LOL.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, wallofsound said:

Lots of girls want a man who has a good relationship with his parents. I for one dated too many men who had bad relationships with either their mom or dad and blamed so much of their own crap on their parents' bad parenting. That got old long before I did. Shep expresses gratitude toward his parents and grandparents and doesn't take his fortunate life for granted. There's nothing wrong in him wanting to marry a woman who would also appreciate his family, be willing and able to travel with him to their lovely vacation homes, and generally fit in with his lifestyle. Most people I know want that for their marriage. 

• Love 15

Shep's just not ready for marriage. The guy has to want it too, otherwise what's the good in it?  I like that he is thoughtful about preserving the family peace, he must have seen some bad examples otherwise. Shep is a good guy. 

T-Rave is a nightmare.  Those poor babies, you know they will have to live with those explosive outbursts at some point in their little lives.  

That said,  T-Rave's house is gorgeous. What a waste of good hospitality! 

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Coke and pot and it was a hair test. The court mandated supervised custody for Kathryn whixh speaks to it being more than a smear campaign. Also, the reason they went to family court in the first place is because she refused visitation to Thomas and complained that her electricity got turned off on social media.  Thomas is a fucking shit show but he is responsible for taking care of his two kids he is not responsible for taking care of Kathryn and she was earning a six figure income for this show. Thomas should obviously be paying child support but Kathryn is out buying fake birkin bags and showing off her designer birthing bag and then claiming she can't afford to keep the lights on.

She let her electricity get turned off?? Then told the world?  She is an idiot. I'm sure she was trying to shame Thomas, but it only confirmed that she is so incredibly irresponsible. When families who struggle to pay bills and have to choose  between food or light,  my heart goes out to them.  Kathryn  is not a child,  she is the mother of 2 children. She makes good money.  She needs to grow up. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

She let her electricity get turned off?? Then told the world?  She is an idiot. I'm sure she was trying to shame Thomas, but it only confirmed that she is so incredibly irresponsible. When families who struggle to pay bills and have to chose between food or light,  my heart goes out to them.  Kathryn  is not a child she is the mother of 2 children,  she makes good money.  She needs to grow up. 

I've been saying she's an idiot since season 1. She spends how many thousands on a plastic crib? She could have furnished her home for that much money. She's irresponsible, reportedly havings sex with her dealer in exchange for drugs and is very close to losing custody if she doesn't clean up her act. and that green pleated thing she was wearing was further proof she had no idea how to dress herself.

Depending on who does the testing, drug use can be traced back 6 months. Mine was done by a federal agency.

• Love 6