Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Chat

• Start Topic

Episode 1:

"Birthdays and Bad News, Part 1"

Khloe invites her ex to True's first birthday party; Khloe decides to throw Kourtney a birthday party, but Kourtney's anxiety about turning 40 threatens to ruin the celebration; Kim receives a devastating medical diagnosis that could change her life.

Airs September 8, 2019.

Gosh I hope it doesn’t ruin her chances of becoming a lawyer!

My guess is it’s about her psoriasis. That was  a big topic in the tabloids this year.  And she was hawking her psoriasis cover up.  

Just wondering if anyone was ever prosecuted  for the Paris robbery or has that all just died out?

i don’t think I’m going to watch this season. I saw reruns of the Tristan/Jordyn stuff and the family really turned me off with their behavior. I honestly don’t even believe that Khloé was all that broken up. She was sitting around having breakfast talking to everyone about it, didn’t see any tears. Then her screaming fit at Kris about Jada Pinkett and how dare Jordyn appear on her show before crawling on her knees and apologizing to HER. 

And not one word about any of their own tacky behaviors. Kris with her affairs, Kim getting knocked up while still married to The Hump. KHLOE herself hooking up with Tristan. The  big tuff Khloe can’t even go get her own stuff from Cleveland, she has to send her lackey, talking  to that huge famewhore Chrissy Teigan and letting her rant. Kylie was the only one who said that they were acting badly and that it didn’t reflect well on the family. I have no interest any more in the fake story lines, watching them spend and waste huge amounts of money, play with their hair and stare blankly at each other.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Well, that was...boring. Kourtney is once again undecided (thought I'm not sure about what), Khloe insisting that she plan a party for Kourtney when she clearly doesn't want one, & Kim with her medical issues (but watching Jonathan feeding her is never going to get old), & of course, Khloe deciding whether or not to have Tristan at True's party. It's going to be a looong season.

• Love 3
On 9/5/2019 at 6:08 PM, iwasish said:

i don’t think I’m going to watch this season.

Noooo, don't go.  IWASISH, we need you here.  You have to watch and snark.  Your comments are great! 

Edited by Bazinga
  • LOL 1
On 9/5/2019 at 5:08 PM, iwasish said:

And not one word about any of their own tacky behaviors. Kris with her affairs, Kim getting knocked up while still married to The Hump. KHLOE herself hooking up with Tristan. The  big tuff Khloe can’t even go get her own stuff from Cleveland, she has to send her lackey, talking  to that huge famewhore Chrissy Teigan and letting her rant. Kylie was the only one who said that they were acting badly and that it didn’t reflect well on the family. I have no interest any more in the fake story lines, watching them spend and waste huge amounts of money, play with their hair and stare blankly at each other.

Ok so I am not the only person who thinks Chrissy Teigen is a famewhore??  I am happy to know this.  I find her insufferable!  I actually hate her.

I am with you!  That is really all they do.  I am trying to figure out why I would want to watch that.  I don't want to watch... but I will still come here for the snark!

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok so I am not the only person who thinks Chrissy Teigen is a famewhore??  I am happy to know this.  I find her insufferable!  I actually hate her.

I am with you!  That is really all they do.  I am trying to figure out why I would want to watch that.  I don't want to watch... but I will still come here for the snark!

the previews of Kim lolling around with her fat ass and her bored expression, Khloe with her ever changing face and MILF outfits. The waste and excess of parties with huge amounts of food, you know 90% will never be consumed, just tossed away. All the talk about nonsense, half the time they aren’t even listening to each other. Fake story lines. I dont even think they like each other anymore. 

This forum used to be full of posts, great snark and laughs. This was the season premiere,  I didn’t watch. Hardly any posts. Maybe the end is near?  I’ll check in though once in a while and add what I can. 

Chrissy Teigan, yes, major famewhore and shit stirrer, can’t wait til her hubby dumps her and she crawls back into obscurity. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

the previews of Kim lolling around with her fat ass and her bored expression, Khloe with her ever changing face and MILF outfits. The waste and excess of parties with huge amounts of food, you know 90% will never be consumed, just tossed away. All the talk about nonsense, half the time they aren’t even listening to each other. Fake story lines. I dont even think they like each other anymore. 

This forum used to be full of posts, great snark and laughs. This was the season premiere,  I didn’t watch. Hardly any posts. Maybe the end is near?  I’ll check in though once in a while and add what I can. 

Chrissy Teigan, yes, major famewhore and shit stirrer, can’t wait til her hubby dumps her and she crawls back into obscurity. 

I think they all hate each other.

The end HAS to be near.  I hope the whole suffocating grasp the family has on the world.  When will it end??  I have never seen a celebrity, with such saturation in the media have their reign of terror go on and on and on.  We are sick of them!  Please God make them go away. 

Oh I hope John leaves her!  He does seem to be over her nonsense.  I hope she skulks off into oblivion, taking her annoying twitter with her!

eta - I did watch a scene from last season (I think) where Kylie got an office, and Kris tried to also set up her office there... it was beyond fake.  Anyway, Kris took Kylie's primo parking spot and Kylie was so mad!   She called Kris and yelled at her: "I've worked so hard to finally get this parking spot!"  I seriously had to turn off the tv, I was so enraged.  She has worked hard???  She has done NOTHING except get lip injections and rake in the money!  Makes me hate her!  Does she actually think she works hard??  I think she thinks that!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Me too!  Do you remember the show wings, where Antonio dated ad woman the called "the big-faced girl"?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe with her ever changing face and MILF outfits.

The scene where Khloe went to the doctor's office with Kim, she was wearing a black cap that covered her hair.  I did a double-take thinking that was Kris' hair then realized it was Khloe. Wow they really do resemble each other and I don't mean in a genetic way, more like they had their nose and lips done by the same plastic surgeon.

Also has Kim had even more work done on her nose? It seems even thinner this season than last season.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Me too!  Do you remember the show wings, where Antonio dated ad woman the called "the big-faced girl"?  

OH

MY 

GOD

My favorite Wings episode - my husband and I quote it all the time, "There's just... more face."  No one ever knows what we are talking about when we quote it.  I love it!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

So does Kim have a horrible disease? Or is it all fake news?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I watched like half of the episode and got bored.

Who the fuck would want Jonathan as the face of their burger face. He’s a creepy alien looking dbag.

Is Tristan actually FaceTiming Khloe that much and sending her flowers? I just find it hard to believe lol.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

So does Kim have a horrible disease? Or is it all fake news?

Blood tests revealed antibodies associated with lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Might be accurate, might be a false positive. Stay tuned. 

4 hours ago, suomi said:

Blood tests revealed antibodies associated with lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Might be accurate, might be a false positive. Stay tuned. 

conceivably could also be a different autoimmune disease.  Lots more testing to be done.  I don't like Kim, but I wouldn't wish an autoimmune disease on anyone

• Love 5
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

conceivably could also be a different autoimmune disease.  Lots more testing to be done.  I don't like Kim, but I wouldn't wish an autoimmune disease on anyone

I believe psoriasis is an autoimmune disease.

i really don’t its anything serious,  I saw a clip of her the other day talking about having more kids, but only in even numbers. I guess that means 2 more. Why not when someone else is doing the heavy lifting? I thought she had no more embryos left. 

• Love 2

Lupus isn't something you can get a definite yes or no from one blood test. One test will show you have the lupus antibody, the big warning sign but then there are more tests. I have a friend who has it and she spent months going back and for various tests like liver and kidney function tests before she got the definite diagnosis. Even rheumatoid arthritis is feasible since Kim has psoriasis. No it wont kill you so it may not be taken seriously but its horribly painful.

Edited by howmanywords

Personally, I (with no medical knowledge or background whatsoever) think Kim has PCOS, & that's causing a bunch of her medical problems. First, psoriasis & PCOS are linked, women with PCOS are at higher risk for pregnancy and delivery complications (we all know about Kim's pregnancy problems), & she started to need bikini waxes at a young age  (excess body hair is a major symptom of PCOS). So it sounds like she has it, but I'm guessing she's never been officially diagnosed or it would be a storyline. 

And that is today's medical update from Not-A-Doctor GaT.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, GaT said:

Personally, I (with no medical knowledge or background whatsoever) think Kim has PCOS, & that's causing a bunch of her medical problems. First, psoriasis & PCOS are linked, women with PCOS are at higher risk for pregnancy and delivery complications (we all know about Kim's pregnancy problems), & she started to need bikini waxes at a young age  (excess body hair is a major symptom of PCOS). So it sounds like she has it, but I'm guessing she's never been officially diagnosed or it would be a storyline. 

And that is today's medical update from Not-A-Doctor GaT.

The K girls are all hairy, all over. Armenians typically are. Look at their pics from their youth, they had moustaches and sideburns. Khloe said Kris dragged her off at a young age and had her underarms waxed. Kylie or Kendall said that Kris made her have weekly manicures despite her not being interested in them. I go out on a limb and say Kris started them waxing at the first sign of a pub. Kim later lasered off all her body hair.  Could be PCOS, but I don’t think so. 

She was on TV  this morning teasing the audience with how things turn out by WATCHING NEXT WEEK!!  So my guess is, she had a false positive and is using it for ratings.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

The K girls are all hairy, all over. Armenians typically are. Look at their pics from their youth, they had moustaches and sideburns. Khloe said Kris dragged her off at a young age and had her underarms waxed. Kylie or Kendall said that Kris made her have weekly manicures despite her not being interested in them. I go out on a limb and say Kris started them waxing at the first sign of a pub. Kim later lasered off all her body hair.  Could be PCOS, but I don’t think so. 

She was on TV  this morning teasing the audience with how things turn out by WATCHING NEXT WEEK!!  So my guess is, she had a false positive and is using it for ratings.  

This is a silly question but is Kim considered Caucasian? I thought armenians were some form of Arabic but my family says Kim’s a white girl lol is she?

2 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

This is a silly question but is Kim considered Caucasian? I thought armenians were some form of Arabic but my family says Kim’s a white girl lol is she?

Armenians are Caucasian, Kim is a white girl. She just likes to pretend she's not by loading on the spray tan.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

Armenians are Caucasian, Kim is a white girl. She just likes to pretend she's not by loading on the spray tan.

Armenians are considered middle eastern people. She is only half but she doea load up on the tanner. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Armenians are considered middle eastern people. She is only half but she doea load up on the tanner. 

Armenians are Caucasian not middle eastern. And she has erased almost every bit of her ethnicity with cosmetic procedures her and Kylie look alike and Kylie has no Armenian in her.

• Love 8

Why do they show a clip of Robert K Sr wishing Kendall Jenner a Happy 4th Birthday  as a reference to Khloe and Tristan getting along for Trues party?  They are really trying to cut Caitlyn out of the family... 

3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

In a rare moment last month Kim was out without any makeup on. So here is what her skintone looks like without coats of bronzer

Kim-Kardashian-makeup-free-Kanye-West-me

That ass just refuses to be tamed. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yikes, she looks like a frumpy, saggy, lumpy, pasty middle-aged woman.

Not to be unkind - just saying.

Yep. I thought she was trying to look like a college student, lol. She is “studying” for the Ca bar, you know ... 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 3

That Burger place looks like it stole or heavily  borrowed its name from Burger King. Jonathan has butchered his face. How humiliating for him to have to feed Kim by hand as she plays up her poor swollen hands and painful wrists. However is she going to go without her phone for any period of time? She couldn’t stand that there was no drama at Trues party, she had to head over and stick her nose in Kanye and Tristan’s chat. It was perfectly civil but her going over made sure that all those attending turned their attention to see what was going on.  She is such a frigging shit stirrer. 

• Love 6

Episode 2:

"Birthdays and Bad News, Part 2"

After an uncomfortable confrontation with her ex at True's first birthday, Khloe must figure out how to coexist with her ex; Kim accuses Kourtney of copying her style; Kim searches for answers regarding a frightening medical diagnosis.

Airs September 15, 2019.

I don't know what I saw a few minutes ago episode wise----but  I kept wondering what was up with Khloe's face. Specifically with her nose. It looked like a miss piggy nose and I couldn't tell whether it was a new nose job gone sour or her real nose minus any shadowing and contouring. I have never seen her nose looks so bizarre- short and stubby and and crooked. Anyone know what I saw????

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I don't know what I saw a few minutes ago episode wise----but  I kept wondering what was up with Khloe's face. Specifically with her nose. It looked like a miss piggy nose and I couldn't tell whether it was a new nose job gone sour or her real nose minus any shadowing and contouring. I have never seen her nose looks so bizarre- short and stubby and and crooked. Anyone know what I saw????

According to Khloe herself, she’s shocked at how different it looks sometimes but attributes it to contouring and other such makeup tricks. I recall when Kylie was trying to explain her plump lips as  “over-lining”. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm surprised that Kim is letting everyone see her Met Gala look when it's not for another 8 months, & also, it's seriously ugly. The dress Kim gave to Kourtney to wear at her birthday party was also seriously ugly, but then, that pretty much describes most of their clothes.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm surprised that Kim is letting everyone see her Met Gala look when it's not for another 8 months, & also, it's seriously ugly. The dress Kim gave to Kourtney to wear at her birthday party was also seriously ugly, but then, that pretty much describes most of their clothes.

What was going on with Kanye’s head? Was it weirdly shaved and dyed multi colors?

A big fake out with the lupus bullshit. 

Who sits in a doctors office like that? Put your feet on the floor and sit up straight..

Kim really thinks she’s something special, and really is vicious to her sisters.

Can’t stand Tristan’s “Baby True”talk. 

• Love 7

I actually didn't realize that the new season had started, until I was flipping through & our DVR had recorded it. Not much fanfare at all about this season, especially after seeing Khloe's "LIARRRRRR" yell millions of times prior to the beginning of last season. 

My takeaway from True's party, she has not one bit of attachment to Tristan. When Khloe wanted to get a pic, & Tristan was holding True, she was clamoring across him for Khloe to take her. Khloe gets on my nerves, but she is far more involved than Tristan in True's life. I know that we all knew Khloe is around more than Tristan, but I really don't think True knew her dad at all. Babies don't lie. 

I also love that Tristan didn't seem overly upset that they'd sold the previous season as showing all of the details of his cheating, but he was mad that they'd used Kanye's song, "Runaway" as the music in the promos for it. Personally, I think "Gold Digger" would've been more appropriate, so count your blessings, buddy.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can’t stand Tristan’s “Baby True”talk. 

YES, I meant to say something about that. I don't know if Khloe is still calling her that & they just haven't used it on the show, or if she actually stopped (though I can't stand it when she calls True "mama"), but every time I heard Tristan say "baby Truuuuue", I got a nervous twitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Tristan is annoying AF with the baby talk. The rare few times he's with True and posts video on instagram he always, always does it. True is getting older now and is more expressive. I expect the next time we hear him shriek "baby Truuuuuuue" the poor kid will be rolling her eyes.

I'm so here for the Scott/Corey blowout next week.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

I actually didn't realize that the new season had started, until I was flipping through & our DVR had recorded it. Not much fanfare at all about this season, especially after seeing Khloe's "LIARRRRRR" yell millions of times prior to the beginning of last season. 

My takeaway from True's party, she has not one bit of attachment to Tristan. When Khloe wanted to get a pic, & Tristan was holding True, she was clamoring across him for Khloe to take her. Khloe gets on my nerves, but she is far more involved than Tristan in True's life. I know that we all knew Khloe is around more than Tristan, but I really don't think True knew her dad at all. Babies don't lie. 

I also love that Tristan didn't seem overly upset that they'd sold the previous season as showing all of the details of his cheating, but he was mad that they'd used Kanye's song, "Runaway" as the music in the promos for it. Personally, I think "Gold Digger" would've been more appropriate, so count your blessings, buddy.

I noticed too that Kim flat out lied to Tristan and said they have no control over what music is used, yet Kanye said it was their choice. 

I was under the impression that Kanye wasn’t taking meds. But he always sounds like he’s 5 seconds behind in what the conversation is about. 

Kim saying 50k attended Sunday Services was a bit misleading, it was held at the Coachella festival, the vast majority are there for the festival and hung around to watch. 

Hes not pulling anywhere near that crowd now.

Sorry to say but he looked like an escapee from a psych facility marching around in those oversized nasty colored sweats and the multi color hair. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Tristan is annoying AF with the baby talk. The rare few times he's with True and posts video on instagram he always, always does it. True is getting older now and is more expressive. I expect the next time we hear him shriek "baby Truuuuuuue" the poor kid will be rolling her eyes.

I'm so here for the Scott/Corey blowout next week.

Yes, that I want to see, last season Corey was looking kind of sullen and checked out a lot of times.  Scott was certainly heated up. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Yes, that I want to see, last season Corey was looking kind of sullen and checked out a lot of times.  Scott was certainly heated up. 

I love seeing Scott in protective dad mode. Corey needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to telling other people how to parent. His advice is to "whoop" a little girl's ass? And Kourtney, the child's mother, and Kris, the child's grandmother, just sit there and blink. I don't blame Scott for getting riled up.

Does anyone know what is going on in the preview for next week when Kim gets the call about someone being put in an ambulance, then she and Jonathan arrive at a house and they show what looked like a dark-haired woman with her neck in a brace being carted away on a gurney? Kim screams and tries to rush forward, but it looked like Khloe stops her. Was that Kris on a gurney? I don't recall there being any health emergency with her this year.

Kim's diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis is pretty serious even if it wasn't Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Did Kris have that as a side effect of her psoriasis? Seems like Kim's autoimmune condition is getting progressively worse and I can't help but wonder if it's being exacerbated by all the implants and injections she's put in her body. Seems to me that if your body is attacking foreign invaders, it would not be happy about silicone, fillers, Botox, etc. I hope one of Kim's doctors explains that to her and advises against using anymore of that stuff. A face with a few expression lines and normal-sized lips would certainly be preferable to painful, arthritic joints.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I love seeing Scott in protective dad mode. Corey needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to telling other people how to parent. His advice is to "whoop" a little girl's ass? And Kourtney, the child's mother, and Kris, the child's grandmother, just sit there and blink. I don't blame Scott for getting riled up.

Does anyone know what is going on in the preview for next week when Kim gets the call about someone being put in an ambulance, then she and Jonathan arrive at a house and they show what looked like a dark-haired woman with her neck in a brace being carted away on a gurney? Kim screams and tries to rush forward, but it looked like Khloe stops her. Was that Kris on a gurney? I don't recall there being any health emergency with her this year.

Kim's diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis is pretty serious even if it wasn't Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Did Kris have that as a side effect of her psoriasis? Seems like Kim's autoimmune condition is getting progressively worse and I can't help but wonder if it's being exacerbated by all the implants and injections she's put in her body. Seems to me that if your body is attacking foreign invaders, it would not be happy about silicone, fillers, Botox, etc. I hope one of Kim's doctors explains that to her and advises against using anymore of that stuff. A face with a few expression lines and normal-sized lips would certainly be preferable to painful, arthritic joints.

Maybe MJ, the grandma?

Psoriatic arthritis? Doesn’t the golfer Phil Mickelson have that? He does commercials for some medication for it. 

Yeah all the shit she’s injected and continues to inject can’t help. But she loves to suffer for beauty so, suffer away. 

Khloe should have the nanny handle phone call communications between True and her dad. He can call a specific number at specific times and the nanny can let True babble away. I suspect he calls more to talk to Khloe than a baby. She needs to get a set visitation schedule with him. That way if he bails, she can get his access to her reduced. He needs to physically see her, a face on the phone is not a father. The fact that he is a pro ball player doesn’t make him special. Hire a nanny to transport the kid to Ohio and babysit while he practices or bring the baby and nanny with him when he’s on a road trip. 

• Love 3
On 9/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, BrainyBlonde said:

In a sneak peek at the upcoming episode of “Keeping up With The Kardashians,” Kim Kardashian is seen riding along in her car with her friend Jonathan Cheban when she gets a call from her sister, Khloe Kardashian.  

“Your whole security just f------ tackled Mom,” says the younger Kardashian on the phone, referring to their mother, Kris Jenner. “We just called 911. This is so crazy. The ambulance is on their way now."

The frantic discussion has Kim Kardashian asking what happened and saying she’s “rushing home.”

“We were in the backyard and Mom came down when she shouldn’t have,” explained Khloe. “I told her to go around and they just tackled her.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kim-kardashians-security-team-tackles-kris-jenner/ar-AAHun4E?li=BBnb7Kz

Oh. Okay. 

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1

Episode 3: 

"Cruel and Unusual Punishment"

Kourtney and Scott approach the family for parenting advice, but some unwelcome input from Corey leads to a blowout argument between him and Scott. Khloe plans a wine-tasting trip to Napa to check in with Kylie and see how her sister is handling some significant life changes. The family is fed up with Kim's new intense security protocol, so they take matters into their own hands.

Airs September 22, 2019.

• Love 1