Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Chat

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don’t care who you are or how “ celebrity “ you are . Having 4 baby showers is so obnoxious . Personally I think having more than 1 is , but 4?? Ridiculous 

also , I’m sick of everyone on the show talking about how hard working Kim is and that they don’t know how she does so much all the time . 
- she has various nannies and appears to hardly ever see her kids ... which is why she keeps having a boat load of them . 
- she has FUN jobs where she makes millions and maids , chefs etc  .. not a 9-6 Job where she then has to go home , cook ,clean , take care of kids repeat . 

yes I’m bitter and jealous .. but these people need to stop going on about how amazing Kim is because she does so much 

Don’t forget all her health issues, supposedly made worse by stress and  over work. 
Bit she has lots of time to stick her nose in every other family members personal lives and stir up shit. 

• Love 14

This notion that Kim never sees her kids has become an urban legend. Even if shes not with them 24/7 and even with a nanny (yeah ONE nanny, not multiple) she sees them plenty. Shes photographed all the time with them (of course she gets accused of setting up photo ops so damned if you do, damned if you dont). Every single trip shes been making the last month alone the kids are always there with her.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

OK, I actually thought tonight's episode was interesting. I didn't really understand what was going on with Kourtney & the robberies though. Her assistants keep track of the money in her wallet? And the woman who stole from her keeps coming back & stealing things & nobody stops her? The whole thing seemed really strange, & Kourtney was her usual vague self about it.

I can not believe how much effort & worry Kim puts into the Met Gala. She really suffered for that dress (which I never liked), & what looked really freakish about her shape at the time was a deliberate choice. And the whole disagreement with Kanye about the corset the night before the Gala was interesting, he's obviously not happy with her being overtly sexual for everyone. Also, when she talked about when she went to her first Gala (when she dressed like grandma's couch) & nobody wanted her there, but now she gets invited for herself was pretty spot on. 

All in all, this episode felt like real life instead of the usual scripted crap they do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I actually thought tonight's episode was interesting. I didn't really understand what was going on with Kourtney & the robberies though. Her assistants keep track of the money in her wallet? And the woman who stole from her keeps coming back & stealing things & nobody stops her? The whole thing seemed really strange, & Kourtney was her usual vague self about it.

I can not believe how much effort & worry Kim puts into the Met Gala. She really suffered for that dress (which I never liked), & what looked really freakish about her shape at the time was a deliberate choice. And the whole disagreement with Kanye about the corset the night before the Gala was interesting, he's obviously not happy with her being overtly sexual for everyone. Also, when she talked about when she went to her first Gala (when she dressed like grandma's couch) & nobody wanted her there, but now she gets invited for herself was pretty spot on. 

All in all, this episode felt like real life instead of the usual scripted crap they do.

I think this episode revealed that Kim has reached the opinion that she's surpassed Kanye in terms of fashion and isn't sticking to the genius artist script anymore.  Makes you wonder how close they may be to the whole cookie crumbling?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Kim is smart to look ahead and plan for a career she can take into old age. Whatever else people may think of KKW, she’s no dummy when it comes to creative ideas and seeing them through.

• Love 5

That Met Gala shit was ridiculous. Kanye didn’t even bother to dress up lol. He was wearing a zip up jacket. Like am I missing something with how that was fashion lol. Kim is so obsessed with herself lol. Like on another level it seems.

• Love 4
On 10/14/2019 at 6:28 AM, nexxie said:

Kim is smart to look ahead and plan for a career she can take into old age. Whatever else people may think of KKW, she’s no dummy when it comes to creative ideas and seeing them through.

I don't know that she'll be able to take it into old age. All these "influencers" who make their living by being on social media now are still pretty young. When they hit their 50s or older, the trendy demographic is not going to be doing what they do. She won't have the show forever, & she's going to reach the point where all the plastic surgery & fillers will make her look like a freak. Maybe she'll be able to keep it going by making North & Chi the faces of the line, but she isn't going to be relevant forever.

• Useful 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't know that she'll be able to take it into old age. All these "influencers" who make their living by being on social media now are still pretty young. When they hit their 50s or older, the trendy demographic is not going to be doing what they do. She won't have the show forever, & she's going to reach the point where all the plastic surgery & fillers will make her look like a freak. Maybe she'll be able to keep it going by making North & Chi the faces of the line, but she isn't going to be relevant forever.

I meant her law career - she’s thinking past the beauty stuff.

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Marley said:

That Met Gala shit was ridiculous. Kanye didn’t even bother to dress up lol. He was wearing a zip up jacket. Like am I missing something with how that was fashion lol. Kim is so obsessed with herself lol. Like on another level it seems.

Are you suggesting that the artistic genius of Kanye isn't so far beyond us mere mortals who can't recognize HE and ONLY HE knows how to dress, and therefore he needs to bother with dressing up for the gala, or anything else? 

• LOL 1

I don't know, if I am waiting on someone to birth my 4th baby any second, I'm probably not going to want to squeeze myself into a dress that causes my ribs to relocate into my liver.

Does Khloe ever get invited to this event?  I found it funny when Kris and Kim were blathering over their Met get-ups while Khloe sat there pretending to care.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Does Khloe ever get invited to this event?  I found it funny when Kris and Kim were blathering over their Met get-ups while Khloe sat there pretending to care.

Nope, I guess "khloemoney" isn't Anna Wintour's thing.

• LOL 8
17 hours ago, howmanywords said:

However, people were quick to point out that sisters Khloe and Kourtney were absent. According to reports, the pair were considered "too low-brow" by event host and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.

And yet, somehow, Kris and Kim pass muster? 🤣 I guess the Met Gala is "all about the clicks" just like everything else.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Frost said:

And yet, somehow, Kris and Kim pass muster? 🤣 I guess the Met Gala is "all about the clicks" just like everything else.

I'm guessing with Kris it's about power (of which she has a lot), but with Kim, Kanye got her on the cover of Vogue & she's been on again a number of times

• Love 1
22 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I don't know, if I am waiting on someone to birth my 4th baby any second, I'm probably not going to want to squeeze myself into a dress that causes my ribs to relocate into my liver.

Being able to squeeze herself into a dress like that is the reason someone else was carrying her child. I don’t buy that her health concerns were that severe. I believe she just didn’t want to “get fat”

• Love 19
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Being able to squeeze herself into a dress like that is the reason someone else was carrying her child. I don’t buy that her health concerns were that severe. I believe she just didn’t want to “get fat”

💯☝️

Episode 6:

"Psalm West"

After the birth of her son Psalm, Kim plans a surprise vow renewal ceremony for her husband to celebrate five years of marriage. When Kourtney's friends can't get along on a girls trip to Turks and Caicos, she must assert herself in order to salvage the vacation. After hearing wild stories about past trips, Khloe is nervous to join Kourtney and her friends in Turks.

Airs October 20, 2019.

I always wonder who pays for these "girl trips", they can't all be rich. They flew on a private plane, they stayed at an expensive resort & must have needed a ton of rooms, they sure looked like they drank a lot, the trip must have cost a fortune. Is Kourtney picking up the tab for the whole thing?

It didn't look like anyone else brought their kid, why was True there?

• Love 1

That girls trip was obnoxious and Larsa is the worst. I never liked her but wow what what trash.

The episode should have been all about Psalm's arrival and the vow renewal but I guess that would have been too boring so some drama had to be added. I loved the scene where Kim was telling Saint about Kanye proposing.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

That girls trip was obnoxious and Larsa is the worst. I never liked her but wow what what trash.

Khloe was pretty bad too.  Who brings a baby on a girls' trip?  She spent a lot of time explaining to people how they should act.  Maybe there's a reason Kourt never invited her before.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The episode should have been all about Psalm's arrival and the vow renewal but I guess that would have been too boring so some drama had to be added. I loved the scene where Kim was telling Saint about Kanye proposing.

WHY should the episode have been all about Kinmy’s life? I don’t and won’t watch, but I imagine many viewers also would rather see the others.

• Love 2

Khloe seems like one of the worst ppl to drink and party with. She just screams and swears and is so aggressive. She thinks it’s cute and fun but it would annoy the shit out of me.

Larsa sucks too.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Marley said:

Khloe seems like one of the worst ppl to drink and party with. She just screams and swears and is so aggressive.

She's that way when she's sober too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 10/21/2019 at 9:19 AM, luvbadtv said:

Khloe was pretty bad too.  Who brings a baby on a girls' trip?  She spent a lot of time explaining to people how they should act.  Maybe there's a reason Kourt never invited her before.

Khloé must have forgotten her own drunken, asshole behavior on other trips. Physically dragging Kourtney and Malika around the hotel room and acting a fool. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

She's that way when she's sober too.

It is all about the attention. I find it to be hugely annoying. IMHO Khloe has major self esteem issues. They all do to differing degrees, with Kylie & Khloe being the worst. Many thanks goes to PMKris for that.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 3

Episode 7:

"The Ex-Factor"

When Khloe's ex-husband Lamar releases a memoir that includes details about their relationship, she considers reconnecting with him for the first time in years. After an old rumor resurfaces, Kris worries that it will spark a fight between her and Khloe. Kim is nervous to speak at a live press conference at the White House. Scott thinks his dog has what it takes to win Best in Show.

Airs October 27, 2019.

That episode was a whole lot of nothing, but I knew that Kris set Lamar up when the confrontation was on the show. It was so obvious, I'm just not sure I believe that Khloe wasn't in on it too.

• Love 5

Yeah the flash backs of Khloe during the Lamar divorce were jarring since her jaw, nose, weight, and hair were drastically different. 

Scott isn’t aging well. 

Hersch is cute. I love wiener dogs ❤️. My dog has always been pretty crazy about too. One of his closest friends is one who with back problems that eventually needed a cart, he has helped him with his therapy by walking w him and making him “chase” him by moving a few feet at a time then stopping and wagging his tale grinning when he reaches him then doing it again. 

When Scott and Khloe were talking about Hersh having potential and going to the top, she had a nervous glint in her eyes like “ah shit my lil 2 inch legs can’t support ass implants”. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, iwasish said:

Actually I do believe pregnancy presented health concerns with Kim, very mush so.  When she was pregnant the first time, before anything had played out onscreen or in the media relating to complications, I kept getting a very uncomfortable feeling about how she looked and thought things were not okay.  I'm not trying to suggest that I thought she looked unattractive in the lens of aesthetics, but that I thought she looked disturbingly unhealthy and it gave me a very uneasy feeling.  She looked physically miserable pregnant, particularly the first time, but the second as well  If she had never bothered to carry another child I would have absolutely accepted it was about her health and avoiding risk.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Actually I do believe pregnancy presented health concerns with Kim, very mush so.  When she was pregnant the first time, before anything had played out onscreen or in the media relating to complications, I kept getting a very uncomfortable feeling about how she looked and thought things were not okay.  I'm not trying to suggest that I thought she looked unattractive in the lens of aesthetics, but that I thought she looked disturbingly unhealthy and it gave me a very uneasy feeling.  She looked physically miserable pregnant, particularly the first time, but the second as well  If she had never bothered to carry another child I would have absolutely accepted it was about her health and avoiding risk.  

You’re a better person than I am.  

I  see Stephanie is back. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Actually I do believe pregnancy presented health concerns with Kim, very mush so.  When she was pregnant the first time, before anything had played out onscreen or in the media relating to complications, I kept getting a very uncomfortable feeling about how she looked and thought things were not okay

I agree. Of course there always has to be doubt with every single thing the Kardashians say and do, but you are correct. The symptoms of preeclampsia cant be faked and Kim had them during her first and second pregnancy. The swelling in particular she had looked really, really dangerous and unhealthy.

• Love 3

Episode 8:

"Rumor Has It"

Kris is furious when some slanderous rumors circulate on the 25th anniversary of her best friend's murder. Kim struggles to disconnect from work while on a trip to Costa Rica for her daughter's birthday. Some of Khloe's past insecurities resurface when she attends her first prom.

Airs November 3, 2019.

So Khloe decides to be a superfan's date to the prom, but gets so drunk they have to leave early. Nice, really nice. Though I will say when they were doing her talking head during the prom segment, her hair looked fantastic, she should always wear it that way.

• Love 7

Looks like Kim only wants her sisters involved in her businesses if she makes sure they come off as dingbats - Khloe dancing to Baby Shark and Kylie whispering about shapewear, lol!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

Khloe must have been prodded into that whole prom thing. They probably figured by her saying yes and making this super fans dream come true would make her look good. In true Khloe fashion though she ended up looking like a jackass. That guy is a really, really massive Kardashian fan who now is looked at as some sort of celebrity himself so I doubt he even cared about leaving early, but still. So klassy.

• Love 3

Kris, if you don’t want to add to the exploitation of your deceased friend, maybe have your little luncheon date with  Faye Resnick, who always crawls out of the woodwork to get her mug on TV, off camera. Otherwise you both come off as exploiting her death. You’ve been telling us for years  that you were besties with Nicole, no need  to remind us. 

• Love 10

Episode 9:

"Hard Candy"

Kim and Kourtney plan a joint birthday party for their daughters; Kris is concerned about some of Khloe's obsessive behavior; after criticism over the name of her shapewear line, Kim faces a difficult decision about the future of her company.

Airs November 17, 2019.

As usual Kourtney was on twitter all night mouthing off to anyone who disagreed with her regarding the kids party and her bitching about how toxic candy is. Funny she has no problem promoting and taking a paycheck for a SUGAR Factory grand opening. Isnt it amazing how she could get past all that body killing junk for a quick buck.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

As usual Kourtney was on twitter all night mouthing off to anyone who disagreed with her regarding the kids party and her bitching about how toxic candy is. Funny she has no problem promoting and taking a paycheck for a SUGAR Factory grand opening. Isnt it amazing how she could get past all that body killing junk for a quick buck.

Seriously, how does she explain this? She's just so incredibly arrogant & considers herself to be an expert on so many things. She makes me want to smack her to shut her up.

Do you think Khloe follows (correction, makes the housekeeper follow) True around the house with a mop to clean up all the messes?

That food fight at the end was just ridiculous, what a waste of food just to create something for the show. And who had to clean it all up? I'm sure none of the Ks did.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Wasn’t there a recent-ish episode where she went to NYC with Scott and the kids and they went to Dylan’s Candy Bar (or similar). All I remember if Kourtney reaching her hand into one of the candy holders, took a candy and ate it.

• Useful 1