Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Chat

• Start Topic

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:49 AM, GaT said:

OK, I actually thought tonight's episode was interesting. I didn't really understand what was going on with Kourtney & the robberies though. Her assistants keep track of the money in her wallet? And the woman who stole from her keeps coming back & stealing things & nobody stops her? The whole thing seemed really strange, & Kourtney was her usual vague self about it.

I can not believe how much effort & worry Kim puts into the Met Gala. She really suffered for that dress (which I never liked), & what looked really freakish about her shape at the time was a deliberate choice. And the whole disagreement with Kanye about the corset the night before the Gala was interesting, he's obviously not happy with her being overtly sexual for everyone. Also, when she talked about when she went to her first Gala (when she dressed like grandma's couch) & nobody wanted her there, but now she gets invited for herself was pretty spot on. 

All in all, this episode felt like real life instead of the usual scripted crap they do.

Trying to remember my KKW gossip - if I remember correctly Kim was never invited to the Met Gala until she and Kanye got together (apparently Anna Wintour just loves her some Kanye) and she was thrilled.  Getting an invitation on her own is a big accomplishment for her.  Kanye doesn't have to try because he's Kanye and people know better than to try and get him to conform.

I like the way he just laughs at her and enjoys her being herself, even when he doesn't always approve of what she is doing.  I think their marriage works well for both of them, and they have four beautiful children.

• Love 2

Episode 10:

"Gifted"

When Tristan starts showering Khloe with gifts, she worries his grand gestures are an effort to win her back. After Kim and Kourtney learn that people are being sickened by toxic waste in a nearby community, they vow to help. Kris gives Khloe an unforgettable birthday present.

Airs December 1, 2019.

The Tristen gift shit is so contrived and scripted. He was checked out and apathetic and cheating their entire ship. There are so many receipts all over social media, some listing times, dates, places, names, and pics. I think a lot of the relationship stuff is fake. HRH Collection had a vlog a year and a half or 2 years ago in a restaurant when she was in a group drinking and her brother in law who represents Scott said all of it was fake for show and he wouldn’t be around them but for show, Scott can’t stand them, then it cut away after to some shopping or driving bit. 

I’m high key mad the puppies were used as a story line. Non-human animals deserve dignity, respect and care. Especially medically vunerable and young ones. I’m a vegan so it irks me and I was gifted my dog as a surprise when he was way too young so it especially strikes close to home, the first 2 months I had him he cried all the time and was often scared I can’t imagine dumping him off on someone and I was in a much less secure place physically and financially or emotionally place than Khloe. I remember walking him one day w a fractured right arm and he was all of 2lbs and was listening to Rihanna’s “Stay” he was bouncing along and looked up at me w such joy in his eyes and the line played “something about the way you move makes me feel like I can’t live without you” that was the most meaningful moment of my life. 

Kanye’s Dictionary game was actually interesting. Besides trying to get them to read and think. It’s true; meaning is different to different people that’s the crux of debate and academic deconstructionalism. I mean Kanye is stupid also but that’s actually done in academia. 

I cried when I heard the woman speak on her daughter’s cancer and relapse then death and the talk of the fires. 

Kris is a true weirdo. 

Khloe has that same look sans makeup Kylie does (she showed it on her Vogue makeup routine) where their mouth turns up at the corners from filler like where it’s plumped and there’s nothing on the edges and pulled up. Some people can’t pull off bare face. Khloe actually had a cute face before she did everything, I thought she was naturally pretty, I liked her button nose and proportionate features. Her personality has really gone down hill as well. 

• Love 9

The breeder of those puppies should be investigated.  A responsible breeder would not have sold three puppies to someone who wanted them for a "surprise" gift for someone else.  

Kim really seems to have a black heart. She thought saddling Khloe with three innocent puppies was justified and somewhat funny, since Khloe bought the hamster for North without her permission. Only thought about getting back at Khloe -- no regard for the puppies.

• Love 11

There are plenty of pets that appeared in or  two shows never to be see again. Kendall’s Great Dane? Her Doberman? Khloe’s boxer?  All probably dumped on to assistants or distant family ( I think  Caitlyns son  Burt has the Great Dane) 

Khloe did seem attached to the old Labrador and Scott definitely treats his little dachshund well. 
But Kris just continues to gift puppies just for the cute pictures and “memories” and  probably never gives a thought to where they are when they disappear a week later. 

1 hour ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

The breeder of those puppies should be investigated.  A responsible breeder would not have sold three puppies to someone who wanted them for a "surprise" gift for someone else.  

Kim really seems to have a black heart. She thought saddling Khloe with three innocent puppies was justified and somewhat funny, since Khloe bought the hamster for North without her permission. Only thought about getting back at Khloe -- no regard for the puppies.

Maybe the ASPCA should criticize her and Kris publicly.  She’s more worried about getting drug pushers and murders out of jail, but hasn’t a thought for some poor living creature used as a prop in her TV show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Tristan’s gifts - either they’re paying him or he’s playing her.

Just pack up the stuff he gives or sends and return it via UPS.  Keeping the ring and wearing it on TV, is just sending mixed signals. She is really loving the attention. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There are plenty of pets that appeared in or  two shows never to be see again. Kendall’s Great Dane? Her Doberman? Khloe’s boxer?  All probably dumped on to assistants or distant family ( I think  Caitlyns son  Burt has the Great Dane) 

Khloe did seem attached to the old Labrador and Scott definitely treats his little dachshund well. 
But Kris just continues to gift puppies just for the cute pictures and “memories” and  probably never gives a thought to where they are when they disappear a week later. 

They don't belive in spay/neuter their dogs either. Didnt Kylies dogs had a litter of puppies? 😣

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

They don't belive in spay/neuter their dogs either. Didnt Kylies dogs had a litter of puppies? 😣

She called it a "happy accident". The dogs used to be on the show all the time, but we haven't seen them for a while. I bet she got rid of them when Stormi was born.

Kanye's game was something I wouldn't mind trying one night. 

Tristan has actually been trying to cozy up to Khloe for a while now. He will often post flirty comments when she posts her usual trying too hard to be sexy pics so I can believe he's sending her gifts. Khloe is an idiot for accepting them.

I don't believe for a minute Kris actually thought it was a good idea to give Khloe multiple puppies. Someone behind the scenes probably thought up the idea. This is a woman who freaks when there is a crumb on her floor. Having a small child is bad enough when you are that OCD much less puppies.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Katherine Kegel said:

As scripted and fake as the show is, I never thought for a second she really bought those puppies.   I assumed she borrowed/rented them for the day and then they went right back to the breeder.  At least that’s what I am telling myself happened...

I hope you're right, I'm going to be really pissed if I find out those dogs are in a shelter.

• Love 1

Does Kris just chug a few vodka tonics, wander into whatever drama is being filmed and pretend to not know what is going on with her employees children?  She's not even trying anymore.  Her reactions are so blurred and devoid of emotion.  It's like she gets glammed and wardrobed only to sit down somewhere and stare at her breadwinners daughters like she actually has a clue what's going on.  It's so freaking weird.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Katherine Kegel said:

As scripted and fake as the show is, I never thought for a second she really bought those puppies.   I assumed she borrowed/rented them for the day and then they went right back to the breeder.  At least that’s what I am telling myself happened...

According to an article in the entirely trustworthy and always reliable Daily Mail (haha, yeah, I know), Khloe did not keep the puppies, claiming that it was because her child is still so young. She is quoted as saying that she gave the puppies "to people who will love and adore them and be real dog owners, which I just can't be right now".  But actually I'm more inclined to agree with your theory that those little doggies were just rented or borrowed props for this fake storyline and so thankfully never were really in the clutches of any of the shallow, soulless Kardashians.

• Love 3

Eye roll moment of this week's episode: Kourtney had lectured Kim earlier in the hour about how she needed to stop drinking from plastic water bottles if she was going to be an environmental activist. Then in a later scene, Kourtney is seen carrying around a PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE. One with a label on it, NOT one of those reusable, eco-friendly bottles she claimed to use when she was schooling Kim. This is why I can't with her. She says one thing and does another.

I was cringing all through that Mohegan Sun segment when Khloe went to that club and Malika got falling down drunk. I was worried that M was in the early stages of her pregnancy when that happened, but I Googled it and the Sun appearance was on June 23rd (Khloe's birthday was June 27th) and Malika is due in March. So, I guess she wasn't pregnant yet or she was so early into it that she didn't know she had a baby on board. Did Malika ever reveal who her baby daddy is? Is it that rapper ex-boyfriend of hers?

Re: the gift puppies. I am a huge dog lover who's rescued several animals with special issues and have also had puppies through the years, so I HATE to see animals treated so callously by the Ks. However, I will say that Khloe has always seemed like the most responsible when it comes to animals and she truly (ha!) seemed to love Gabbana and take wonderful care of her. So, I believe her when she said that she made sure those three Lab puppies went to good homes (I'm assuming she returned them to the breeder and kept track of where they went from there--or her assistant did). 😉 Someone needs to smack Kris for thinking it was cute or fun to drop three puppies off on Khloe, a single mom with a toddler! It was mature and responsible of Khloe to say no, this doesn't work for me or my daughter right now. Gifting an animal really is the worst idea ever. It's such a commitment and the pet owner needs to choose the animal that's right for them. UGH

• Love 3

I’m sure Kris paid handsomely to borrow those adorable puppies for the show - maybe the breeder figured K money would help take care of her dogs. No way Kris bought puppies for Khloe as a surprise!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Puppies are a regular item on the Kardashian gift list, for holidays and birthdays. Look back at old Xmas pics, every couple years one or two of the girls would be surprised with a puppy. There’s been at least 7 or8 puppies/dogs over the shows run. And there’s the poor cat Kanye gave Kim. 
When they disappear, they’re rarely mentioned again. Occasionally we’ll be told they were given to family friends or employees.  

• Love 4

Episode 11:

"The Show Must Go On"

Kim and Khloe are furious that Kourtney is hiding aspects of her life from the cameras and attempt to fire her from the show; Kim helps a young man recently out of prison with his future.

Airs December 8, 2019.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

I hope Kourtney has made good investments so that she can leave the show and get Sister Narcissist and Sister Thirsty out of her face!

Preview video:

https://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/news/1099871/see-kim-and-khloe-kardashian-confront-kourtney-over-her-kuwtk-filming-boundaries

Like Kim and Khloe show us everything? 
Kim hides plenty of her life, they all do. 
Kourtney should hide even more especially stuff  involving her kids. 

• Love 6

That whole following Kourtney was completely fake, you can't sneak onto somebody else's property with a whole film crew & be sneaky.

Kim & Khloe are way too much in other people's business, but does Kourtney really think she would have anything without the show? Nobody is going to go to her stupid gluten free, sugar free, fat free, carb free, non gmo, all natural website without the fame she gets from the show. Also, I know Kourtney likes younger guys, but is she seeing a 12 year old? What grown-up gives hickeys?

• Love 8

Remember when Khloe and Kourtney had so much fun together? Khloe seems to have attached her ginormous lips to Kim’s ginormous ass, and now can’t be in front of a camera for one minute without touching her hair or pursing those lips. 

Those who see the truth in a narcissistic family often have issues with depression - like Rob. Kourtney had therapy with Scott - hopefully she still has a good therapist. The narcissists around her would suck the marrow from her bones and the spirit from her being before they’d let her go completely.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Remember when Khloe and Kourtney had so much fun together? Khloe seems to have attached her ginormous lips to Kim’s ginormous ass, and now can’t be in front of a camera for one minute without touching her hair or pursing those lips. 

Those who see the truth in a narcissistic family often have issues with depression - like Rob. Kourtney had therapy with Scott - hopefully she still has a good therapist. The narcissists around her would suck the marrow from her bones and the spirit from her being before they’d let her go completely.

And mommy would lead the way. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

That whole following Kourtney was completely fake, you can't sneak onto somebody else's property with a whole film crew & be sneaky.

Kim & Khloe are way too much in other people's business, but does Kourtney really think she would have anything without the show? Nobody is going to go to her stupid gluten free, sugar free, fat free, carb free, non gmo, all natural website without the fame she gets from the show. Also, I know Kourtney likes younger guys, but is she seeing a 12 year old? What grown-up gives hickeys?

With the recent arrest of someone who actually was able to get into Kendall’s home, that was really smart to show the two stooges “sneaking” into Kourtney’s house, 

And I thought Kim had no free time with all her projects, four kids, her law studies and the loose cannon of a hubby. Apparently she has lots of time to act like she’s 12.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/3/2019 at 2:29 PM, laurakaye said:

Does Kris just chug a few vodka tonics, wander into whatever drama is being filmed and pretend to not know what is going on with her employees children?  She's not even trying anymore.  Her reactions are so blurred and devoid of emotion.  It's like she gets glammed and wardrobed only to sit down somewhere and stare at her breadwinners daughters like she actually has a clue what's going on.  It's so freaking weird.

I think Kris knows where each kid is at every single moment.  She scripts it all.  BUT, she likes to pretend she has no idea where the "kids" are because she likes to pretend that they are all such jet-setters, she can't keep track!  Like when she pretended to not know that Kendall was in Europe for something.. Kris sets her schedule - she knew she was there.  She is just playing dumb because she thinks is projects an image of an on-the-go family, so busy in every continent!

🤮

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Like Kim and Khloe show us everything? 
Kim hides plenty of her life, they all do. 
Kourtney should hide even more especially stuff  involving her kids. 

Totally!  They hide 99.99999% of their lives.  This is not reality, it is the most boring "scripted" show ever.

• Love 8

Who knows if this part was scripted or not, but Khloe and Kim facetiming Kourtney and "firing" her while Penelope was right there sitting next to Kourt was some next level bitchiness.  No need to bring out the talons when there's clearly a kid nearby, but I suppose these kids are all scarred for life anyway just from being filmed since birth, seeing their aunts in bathing suits, etc.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yeah I was thinking that too . Khloe and kourtney used to be so close and actually looked like they had fun together . Now khloes plastic face brought her a plastic personality and she’s so far up Kim’s ass . It’s embarrassing ( both her face and personality ) 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Fake?  Nah.  They clearly have a ninja camera crew who had the surveillance vehicle Kim and Khloe "borrowed" to trail Kourtney ready within seconds so they were able to merely hop in and follow without losing sight of her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kourtney is one of the fakest. I’m sick of the bs about her not wanting to film the show and be more private. What the fuck else would she do? She has no talent and her personality is garbage. Her kids are probably the biggest brats too and her whole earth organic mom schtick is all lies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Kourtney is one of the fakest. I’m sick of the bs about her not wanting to film the show and be more private. What the fuck else would she do? She has no talent and her personality is garbage. Her kids are probably the biggest brats too and her whole earth organic mom schtick is all lies.

On the recent episode where they met to discuss getting involved and using their platform to push for environmental clean up of the chemical and heavy metals, particularly the scenes filmed in the privacy of whatever home they were in Kourtney was seen engrossed in her phone and at one point responded like a kid called out in class by their teacher for not paying attention.  This cause should have ticked all the boxes for her curated public image, yet interestingly enough it was Kim who was laser focused and engaged on what the problem was and why it was important for them to get involved.   I've never found acting to be a skill Kim can credibly claim on her CV, yet I genuinely believed she was concerned and alarmed about the danger this contamination presents.  Frankly I didn't and don't believe Kourtney gives two ****s.

I also noticed that a month or so ago it was Scott who was the voice of reason about his kids needing boundaries, limits and consequences, recognizing not having those as a kid did him zero favors.   Hopefully Scott has equally enlightened and matured views regarding respect, empathy for others and the like being key values he wants his kids to possess.  

• Love 11

Kourtney has been bitching about wanting privacy and threatening to quit the show for a good 3 years now. What makes it all especially annoying though is she'll hide things for the KUWTK cameras but she'll do shit like be seen with Younes at hot spots where its a given she will be photographed. Out of all the sisters she's the one who has nothing else but the show and instagram ads. I doubt Poosh is a big moneymaker.

• Love 10

khloe shares every aspect of her life , but maybe she shouldn’t because she comes off as an idiot who can’t pick a good guy for the life of her and it’s hard to watch . Kim hardly has Kanye on the show and I don’t know because I skipped a lot of episodes , but has she ever shared one of Kanye’s many mental breakdowns ? Believe me , I feel farrrrr from sorry for kourtney , but I can see the inner turmoil of wanting to keep your extremely easy job vs having to share every detail of your life . Some people are just more open than others . Though I’m pretty sure this is all just a storyline for the show like everything else . Kourtney ain’t going anywhere . 

There’s just such emptiness in the entire family . I used to see more “real” emotion in khloe but now she’s just a kim wannabe and it’s embarrassing to watch . But kourtney , Kim and kris all have this Permanent plastered on smile on their faces and nothing they say seems genuine whatsoever 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Who knows if this part was scripted or not, but Khloe and Kim facetiming Kourtney and "firing" her while Penelope was right there sitting next to Kourt was some next level bitchiness.  No need to bring out the talons when there's clearly a kid nearby, but I suppose these kids are all scarred for life anyway just from being filmed since birth, seeing their aunts in bathing suits, etc.

and without their bathing suits...

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Kim hardly has Kanye on the show and I don’t know because I skipped a lot of episodes , but has she ever shared one of Kanye’s many mental breakdowns ?

We never actually saw one of his breakdowns but they definitely discussed his mental health pretty openly. There was one episode in particular where it was the topic of most of the episode and it was mainly how Kim was coping with his erratic behavior. Probably one of the most realistic displays they have ever shown. I remember one scene where Kim looked completely drained and she was hysterical talking to one of Kanye's friends on the phone. I kept thinking if she stuck with him through that mess it would take a lot for her to leave him.

• Love 3

Interesting that in all this discussion about not wanting to be filmed, Rob's name never came up...although I suppose his unsightly weight gain and obvious mental instability makes him a persona non grata within his own family.  If they talk about him, they might have to show him on camera in all his full-fledged awkward glory.

But did I hear that when Kim and Khloe were talking about who gave Kourtney her hickey, Kim said "maybe it was Rob?"  I mean, what is WITH this family and boundaries??  There's such an underlying "ick" factor when it comes to how these women talk about their brother.  No wonder he's such a trainwreck.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3

IMO just because Kim has a job "documenting" her life for the cameras doesn't mean her spouse's life needs to be documented in full detail, particularly when he is not part of the cast of the show.  If the spouse was battling cancer I wouldn't expect to be privy to intense pain that keeps them awake nights, inability to keep food down after chemo, extreme fear and anxiety about upcoming surgery or testing results.  

• Love 5
On 12/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, laurakaye said:

I have thought for a long time that Kris must be taking Xanax or Valium or whatever on a daily basis because as you said she is so devoid of emotion. She just sits and stares. The woman is so bizarre. I can not fathom her managing her kids careers. I guess she was on top of things at one time before the Bruce/Caitlin drama came to light. She's been downhill ever since. 

Also, is it ok for Khloe to sit in front of Kourts kids and trash her like that? That is their mother! The bitch has no respect. Khloe talks in front of Mason like he's an adult. I have noticed this before but to talk about his mom like that in front of him is a new low. Watch your mouth, Khloe. Mason may be the first and oldest kid but he's still just a kid!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
On 12/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, laurakaye said:

Interesting that in all this discussion about not wanting to be filmed, Rob's name never came up...although I suppose his unsightly weight gain and obvious mental instability makes him a persona non grata within his own family.  If they talk about him, they might have to show him on camera in all his full-fledged awkward glory.

But did I hear that when Kim and Khloe were talking about who gave Kourtney her hickey, Kim said "maybe it was Rob?"  I mean, what is WITH this family and boundaries??  There's such an underlying "ick" factor when it comes to how these women talk about their brother.  No wonder he's such a trainwreck.

There are no boundaries in a family of narcissists - mothers and sisters will even talk about sons and brothers as if they’re sex objects. Sick. Literally. Bible.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have thought for a long time that Kris must be taking Xanax or Valium or whatever on a daily basis because as you said she is so devoid of emotion. She just sits and stares. The woman is so bizarre. I can not fathom her managing her kids careers. I guess she was on top of things at one time before the Bruce/Caitlin drama came to light. She's been downhill ever since. 

Also, is it ok for Khloe to sit in front of Kourts kids and trash her like that? That is their mother! The bitch has no respect. Khloe talks in front of Mason like he's an adult. I have noticed this before but to talk about his mom like that in front of him is a new low. Watch your mouth, Khloe. Mason may be the first and oldest kid but he's still just a kid!

I think Kris is full of emotion , but tries to come across as devoid of all emotion because she is trying to act like Kourtney.  She has her cadence down, as well.  The slow, deliberate monotone way of speaking.. it is creepy and no one would normally want to come across as a robot.  But these people think that makes her look cool, or something?  That is my guess.

Same thing with the trash-talking in front of the kids.  Khloe thinks it makes her look SO COOL and EDGY!  They have no idea how to behave normally, they think that people are out there salivating over every move they make.  I guess there are some people who actually do worship them (inexplicably!) but for the most part they all look like fools! 

I still do not understand how they have people buying their products.  Like the internet cannot handle the amount of orders every time Kim or Kylie launch a product.  Is this really happening, and they are selling out millions of lipsticks or whatever, or are they deliberately crashing the site to make it appear that people are clamoring for the crap???

On 12/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, laurakaye said:

Remember how they would talk about how when Rob was a baby, they would flick his penis?????  Jesus Christ!  These people are really sick.  And they are somehow the most famous people in the world?  I think this is a sign of end times.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think Kris is full of emotion , but tries to come across as devoid of all emotion because she is trying to act like Kourtney.  She has her cadence down, as well.  The slow, deliberate monotone way of speaking.. it is creepy and no one would normally want to come across as a robot.  But these people think that makes her look cool, or something?  That is my guess.

Same thing with the trash-talking in front of the kids.  Khloe thinks it makes her look SO COOL and EDGY!  They have no idea how to behave normally, they think that people are out there salivating over every move they make.  I guess there are some people who actually do worship them (inexplicably!) but for the most part they all look like fools! 

I still do not understand how they have people buying their products.  Like the internet cannot handle the amount of orders every time Kim or Kylie launch a product.  Is this really happening, and they are selling out millions of lipsticks or whatever, or are they deliberately crashing the site to make it appear that people are clamoring for the crap???

Remember how they would talk about how when Rob was a baby, they would flick his penis?????  Jesus Christ!  These people are really sick.  And they are somehow the most famous people in the world?  I think this is a sign of end times.

It’s a depraved and craven culture whose people choose empty narcissists to follow in entertainment, sports, business, religion and politics. 

• Love 7
On 12/10/2019 at 1:09 PM, bichonblitz said:

This is just a scripted show and everyone is playing a part. Unfortunately, the little kids in the family don't know that they are just unwitting bit players in this faux drama. Does anyone really think that Mason and Penelope just "happened" to be at Khole's house when the whole filming and production crew was there to capture this "totally random" Kourtney-trashing moment. Or that Mason just "happened" to call Scott when Reign was with him to "bust" Kourtney out on a date? All of these kids have full-time nannies and don't need to be babysat by family members. Kourtney and Scott are completely responsible for what their children heard and how they were filmed and broadcast for this episode.

IMO, this whole episode was to throw out some tantalizing clues that Kourtney is not man-less -- a total no-no in KarJenner land -- but that she has some hot and heavy secret liaisons going on. Yeah, whatever.

• Love 2
On 12/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, howmanywords said:

Rob has a different contract, I think his changed sometime after his and Chynas' show got canceled. Kendall and Kylie also have different contracts per Khloe on twitter. She said her, Kim and Kourtney have equal contracts

Well , yeah . Kylie and Kendall Are hardly on the show . They’re basically even guest stars . My guess is the other sisters don’t have a problem with it because at least they are on the show in some aspect and let’s face it . It helps the other 3 because Kendall and Kylie bring a younger fan base and are big names . Kylie Certainly doesn’t need the money So I guess they figure any capacity they’ll be on the show is fine with them . They’d never actually fire kourtney , but it makes for a good storyline and if any of them is the least necessary on the show , it’s her . 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

My guess is the other sisters don’t have a problem with it because at least they are on the show in some aspect 

Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe (also Kris) are executive producers on the show, so they all get money from that too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1