Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Chat

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, suomi said:

And luckily cameras were rolling when Kim gets the call

My guess is Kris is annoyed by Kim’s security rules so she sets up a fake story than she got tackled by them, complete with paramedics and neck braces. No way her security team doesn’t recognize Kris. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

My guess is Kris is annoyed by Kim’s security rules so she sets up a fake story than she got tackled by them, complete with paramedics and neck braces. No way her security team doesn’t recognize Kris. 

This is exactly what I think happened, there's no way that Kim's security team hurt Kris, a call was made to 911 for an ambulance, & not one paparazzi got a photo & not one gossip site got the story. If it was true, we would have heard about it. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, GaT said:

This is exactly what I think happened, there's no way that Kim's security team hurt Kris, and a call was made to 911 for an ambulance, & not one paparazzi got a photo & not one gossip site got the story. If it was true, we would have heard about it. 

Have to check out the paramedics and ambulance to see if they’re legit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think Kourtney’s kids are gonna be fucking terrors.

Scott and Kourtney totally blew the whole thing up with Corey. He’s not gonna go beat the shit out of Penelope what a joke lol.

Lmao that video of fake Kris being tackled so hilar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I think Kourtney’s kids are gonna be fucking terrors

I always said those kids seem like real brats. Mason is what, 9 and talking about beating someone up. Penelope scratching the nanny. And those kids are not disciplined. Kourtney allowing him to go with his friends even after the incident is shitty. Im looking at her all over twitter tonight defending P and yep all Im thinking is these kids are going to be nightmares. She really saw nothing wrong with her child did. Smh. I wouldnt be surprised if there were other incidents as well which added to the nanny quitting. 

• Love 13

So, in one episode they managed to go to a Korean scrub spa, Cryotherapy, & Emsculpt. Is there anything they won't try in a desperate attempt at "perfection"?

Jonathan legally changed his name to Foodgod????? How stupid is that?

Holy shit, Penelope goes into rages & doesn’t know what she’s doing? She scratched the nanny on purpose? And Scott & Kourtney act like that’s not a big problem. All this time they’ve been showing her as a sweet little girl & she’s really a psycho. I really hope they get her some psychiatric help, because if she keeps going into “rages” where she doesn’t know what she does, she’s going to kill somebody someday. The whole thing with Corey was stupid, he wasn't saying he was going to beat up Penelope. 

I guessed correctly about what the Kris getting tackled thing was, but I'm surprised KIm took it so calmly. I would have thought she would have been raging.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, GaT said:

The whole thing with Corey was stupid, he wasn't saying he was going to beat up Penelope. 

For a family that has so many bi-racial children, they could have at least listened to Corey explain the term was part of his culture.  At least hear him out and learn where he's coming from.  

• Love 11
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I always said those kids seem like real brats. Mason is what, 9 and talking about beating someone up. Penelope scratching the nanny. And those kids are not disciplined. Kourtney allowing him to go with his friends even after the incident is shitty. Im looking at her all over twitter tonight defending P and yep all Im thinking is these kids are going to be nightmares. She really saw nothing wrong with her child did. Smh. I wouldnt be surprised if there were other incidents as well which added to the nanny quitting. 

Time for all the kids to get off tv and out of the spotlight. Not only that but they see and hear too much around the house, all the real and faked drama. 

I just hope that the whole story is true. Not that I want P to be so fucked up, but that they aren’t making up storylines about the kids to bring in viewers. I wouldn’t put it past Kris. And also to give Corey something to do besides carry Kris’s purse. 

• Love 2

If it was made up then I think even less of Kourtney because now many people view her daughter as a little psycho. Even if Kris thought it up Kourtney and Scott would have to agree to go along with it. Reign looks like hes going to be a handful as well. Khloe had to step in and discipline him when he demanded the cough drop (after he tried to hit his mother with a toy). Lovely kids.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Time for all the kids to get off tv and out of the spotlight. Not only that but they see and hear too much around the house, all the real and faked drama. 

I just hope that the whole story is true. Not that I want P to be so fucked up, but that they aren’t making up storylines about the kids to bring in viewers. I wouldn’t put it past Kris. And also to give Corey something to do besides carry Kris’s purse. 

Whether true or not, no child's issues should be a story line for an insipid "reality" show. Obviously Kourtney and Scott gave the o.k. for this episode to be aired (after being scripted and rehearsed.) And please, in no way was this planned just to give insignificant Corey a few lines to say. But the same thing has been happening to North since she was a baby. Some of it has been ridiculous and harmless, such as North's picking out her own wardrobe at age 3 months or her "accidentally" posting sexy pictures of mommy Kim when North was barely 3 years old, but some of it has been more insidious and damaging, with Kim's describing North as a brother-hating bad seed, and with many in the public picking up on this and for years vilifying a little girl who is only now 6 years old -- a year younger than Penelope. And yes, all of the children should be kept out of the spotlight until they are age 18 and able to give legal consent for how they are portrayed and exposed. Until then, it is the parents' responsibility to protect their children's privacy and not exploit them for ratings. Or am I just preaching to the choir here???

• Love 14

Was Jonathan obnoxious or what? Why be nasty to the security guard, it’s Kim and Kanye’s decision to have such stringent rules (a NDA for every visitor) ? He certainly thinks highly of himself and if you ask me he seemed a bit out of it when talking to Kim. 

• Love 5

Yeah, I always figured Kourtney's kids weren't the perfect little angels she's made them out to be. I assume Mason goes to a fancy school where all the kids where giant gold chains covered in diamonds to fourth grade? I think the extreme entitlement is the problem. 

• Love 10

Why would we ever think Kourtney takes the time to discipline her kids. She's so low energy she barely has a pulse. Scott said he was raised that way (no discipline) and wanted better for his kids. Sorry, Scott, it looks like that's not going to happen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Was Jonathan Foodgod obnoxious or what? Why be nasty to the security guard, it’s Kim and Kanye’s decision to have such stringent rules (a NDA for every visitor) ? He certainly thinks highly of himself and if you ask me he seemed a bit out of it when talking to Kim. 

Fixed that for you

17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why would we ever think Kourtney takes the time to discipline her kids. She's so low energy she barely has a pulse. Scott said he was raised that way (no discipline) and wanted better for his kids. Sorry, Scott, it looks like that's not going to happen. 

That's what they have a nanny for, Kourtney even said something about "addressing it in the moment" (something like that) that the nanny should have done instead of quitting. The nanny is supposed to raise their kids & teach them discipline.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Actually Scott came across the best regarding Mason. Kourtney should have had him come home and sacrifice the play date. 

Scott and Kourtney should be the ones to direct the punishment and the school should deal with suspension or detention. He needs to apologize in person not just in a letter. 

And discussions about bad behavior with Mason and all the kids need to be done face to face, not over the phone while he’s being “ driven” to a play date. 

• Love 6

Good gawd but what a boring episode. From Khloe’s weird insistence that she throw Kourtney a birthday party that wasn’t wanted to that bizarre blow up with Corey at dinner over dear Penelope...boring and bizarre. 

I remember the episode where Khloe was deciding between Kourtney and Kim as the guardian of her child, and she made a remark that Kim’s parenting style is more closely aligned with her own. Now I see why she didn’t want to name Kourtney as guardian.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Was Jonathan obnoxious or what? Why be nasty to the security guard, it’s Kim and Kanye’s decision to have such stringent rules (a NDA for every visitor) ? He certainly thinks highly of himself and if you ask me he seemed a bit out of it when talking to Kim. 

Hes been a little bitch for a while now.  I agree he seemed out of it. Maybe all the botox he has pumped into his face is seeping into his brain

30 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's what they have a nanny for, Kourtney even said something about "addressing it in the moment" (something like that) that the nanny should have done instead of quitting. The nanny is supposed to raise their kids & teach them discipline.

The laughable irony with this is that Kourtney was always seen as the most hands on mom. Ridiculous. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The laughable irony with this is that Kourtney was always seen as the most hands on mom. Ridiculous. 

That was before she discovered how showing her ass on IG got her followers & she decided that she wanted to be a MILF too. Basically, it was before Kim had North & took away Kourtney's uniqueness. 

• Love 8

Mason has a chauffeur and cell phone in fourth grade. Who is he- Richie Rich? When Kourtney asked him to set the table he said no and she reminded him that he has chores. His response- I know but I don't have to do them.

• Love 2

The cameras don’t help. They are starting to realize they’re unique in that their lives are televised. Bad bad bad. They need to get off TV

If Kris was the great mother and grandmother she purports to be, she’d realize that and stop exploiting her grands. It’s too late for her own kids. 

I laughed and laughed when Kim was in the car and got the call about Kris. She couldn’t even move her upper lip.

i laughed some more when they started talking about how all these untrue things are reported about them and they  don’t contradict them so everyone believes they’re true. Like how Khloe “supposedly” stole Tristan from Jordan. 

• Love 11

Kim was trying to prove some points lol she hung up on French once she got him to say what she wanted lol 

Cory was funny to me lol to me Scott overreacted. I’m not sure if that scene was real or scripted. Kris looked like she almost wanted to laugh during the argument 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

i laughed some more when they started talking about how all these untrue things are reported about them and they  don’t contradict them so everyone believes they’re true. Like how Khloe “supposedly” stole Tristan from Jordan. 

No, they don't publically contradict them, they just have a scripted conversation on the show (like this one) & try to pretend that it's real life. Reminds me of when Khloe got her butt implants & they had a scene with Kim & Kourtney sitting at the kitchen table talking & out of nowhere they talked about how Khloe needed to lose a few pounds because her butt was getting so big. Yeaaaah, her butt grew to twice its size over the course of one episode.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 9/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, Marley said:

Lmao that video of fake Kris being tackled so hilar.

It ruined my day when I found out it was a stunt double 😄 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:18 PM, druzy said:

Mason has a chauffeur and cell phone in fourth grade. Who is he- Richie Rich? When Kourtney asked him to set the table he said no and she reminded him that he has chores. His response- I know but I don't have to do them.

I guess he didn't get his check mark that day 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

It looked like real EMTs were "attending" to Kris.  I wonder how that was arranged.

They were actors and probably a rented ambulance. Kris has plenty of contacts in Hollywood. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2019 at 7:18 PM, druzy said:

Mason will be more out of control than Scott was when he was staying f’ed up all the time.  I see a lot of trouble in that kid’s future, and it sounds as if Penelope won’t be far behind him.  I don’t know why I ever thought that Kourtney was a good mother, but apparently I was mistaken.  I predict that North will put them both to shame.  She’s going to be a little hellion.

Edited by farmgal4
Forgot a word
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Mason will be more out of control than Scott was when he was staying f’ed up all the time.  I see a lot of trouble in that kid’s future, and it sounds as if Penelope won’t be far behind him.  I don’t know why I ever thought that Kourtney was a good mother, but apparently I was mistaken.  I predict that North will put them both to shame.  She’s going to be a little hellion.

Except for making them eat gluten free, sugar free, carb free, fat free, anything that adds taste free, food, it seems like she lets them do whatever they want.

• Love 7

I remember Khloe saying something around the time she was choosing between Kourtney and Kim to be True's guardian about how she preferred Kim' parenting style that she liked that she was more strict than Kourtney. Boy oh boy then I didnt realize just how low key Kourtney was. 

Also, just recently Kim said Kanye put his foot down regarding North wearing makeup, that shes no longer allowed. North is a brat but at least it seems there is a little parental discipline there. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I remember Khloe saying something around the time she was choosing between Kourtney and Kim to be True's guardian about how she preferred Kim' parenting style that she liked that she was more strict than Kourtney. Boy oh boy then I didnt realize just how low key Kourtney was. 

Also, just recently Kim said Kanye put his foot down regarding North wearing makeup, that shes no longer allowed. North is a brat but at least it seems there is a little parental discipline there. 

So did Caitlyn, though Kylie and Kendall we’re older than North is.  Kim walks a fine line with  Kanye, trying to keep him on an even keel and the rants to a minimum. I rewatched the trip to Iceland over the  weekend and it was really obvious. 
At some point, Kim will overrule him. She’s got Norths career all planned out. 

• Love 3

Episode 4: 

"Three's Company"

Scott feels pressure to make sure both Kourtney and his girlfriend Sofia are happy on a family trip to Finland. When North gets an opportunity to star in a video with one of her idols, Kim worries that her daughter will have performance anxiety. Khloe plans a birthday trip for her friends Malika and Khadijah but is offended when Malika starts exhibiting diva behavior.

Airs October 6, 2019.

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

When North gets an opportunity to star in a video with one of her idols, Kim worries that her daughter will have performance anxiety. 

That's great, she doesn't worry that maybe a 5 year old shouldn't be in music videos, she worries about her performance. Wonderful.

3 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Scott feels pressure to make sure both Kourtney and his girlfriend Sofia are happy on a family trip to Finland.

WTF are they doing in Finland?! I hope some blunt and plainspoken peeps who have watched the show will offer their opinions out loud, to their faces.

I guess I will watch my second episode ever and listen for the all-purpose perkele (pairrrrr' ke le) - evil spirit, bastard - and mita vittua (mee' tuh vee' tu uh) - what the fuck. 

Too bad it's only Scott's branch of the tree. Finns don't play. I would come off with big bucks to watch Kim And Khloe hauling their huge asses around Helsinki, getting heckled nonstop. 

(My dad was first generation American, didn't learn English until he started first grade and the way he swore in Finnish until his dying day was a thing of beauty). 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

That's great, she doesn't worry that maybe a 5 year old shouldn't be in music videos, she worries about her performance. Wonderful.

Maybe she should just tell her kid to have fun?

She’ll have enough anxiety when Kim tells her it’s time to start taking her clothes off. “You’re doing great Northie!!” “”It’s PLAYBOY!!! , Mommy was in it too!!’”

• LOL 5

Have I ever mentioned how creepy I think Jojo Siwa is? She's 16 years old, drives a car with her face on it, acts like she's 12, & hangs out with 5 year olds.

WTF is wrong with Malika? Was that her 12th birthday? "Everybody has to get drunk!" And who walks around with no ID? Does she think she's so well known & important that everybody knows her?

• Love 16

Corey saying he would “whip her ass” is one of my favorite scenes from this show.  He was saying what he felt. Scott and Kourtney were shocked he said it. Kris looked old at that table.  Corey was saying what  a lot of people say in the South.  I don’t think Corey meant any harm to P.  I love how he kept repeating himself!

• Love 14
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Have I ever mentioned how creepy I think Jojo Siwa is? She's 16 years old, drives a car with her face on it, acts like she's 12, & hangs out with 5 year olds.

That was bizarre.  The  whole thing gave me the creeps too.  I had never heard of her before this.   But how cute is it that Kim pretends to care what Kanye's opinion on anything is!  Or Kris's for that matter.  Kim clearly wants North to be a mini-Kim.

(And what was with her sending Kanye pictures of all the Jojo merchandise? Planning for a "Nori" line of accessories down the road, perhaps?)

Scott's girlfriend -- how old is she, anyway?- looked like she'd rather be walking on hot coals than to be in Finland with Scott and Kourtney. I hope they paid her good money for that fiasco.  And Kourtney had to make sure that Scott knew and admitted that she (Kourtney) was RIGHT when she suggested that she call Scott's GF before the trip.  Along with being the dullest person on TV, Kourtney has to be the most annoying too.

I skipped through the drunk Malika birthday scenes because haven't we seen this a thousand times?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Jojo is 16 going on 17 and dresses and acts like a child and hangs out with them cuz that’s her brand. But it gets weirder. She also hangs out with Jason Nash (a YouTuber and failed comedian who is 45 and pretty uncouth) and Colleen Ballinger (a YouTuber and failed Netflix show) who is in her 30s and pretty open about her eating disorder. 

And yes this was foreshadowing North getting her own YouTube channel and merch soon. 

Sofia, Scott, and Kourtney together are awkward AF. I don’t think Kourtney has her around on trips and fusses I’ve her to have a blended family but to have some control or involvement in their relationship. Like I’m still #1 or you’re just part of our lives and invited in on my behest. 

• Love 6

I watched part of the new episode. The vacation scenes were awkward and unsettling. And, overdone. At one point, Scott playfully tossed Sophia over his shoulder to help her out of her snowsuit/wetsuit thing and Kourtney sullenly turns to a guy (someone who worked at the venue?) and whined “Can you help meeee?” 

Finland is owed an apology.

My take on the Malika shouting tantrum thing is that she is tired of playing second banana to Khloe and since Khloe got so much buzz from her own drunken screaming in previous episodes (“LIIIIAAAAAAARRRRR!”), Malika decided to give it a go. I laughed when the sum total of Khloe’s reaction was a bored stare and a lukewarm “oh, weird”. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don’t know if my eyes are going but I think kourtney and Sophia look very similar , Sophia just has lighter features . I wouldn’t he surprised if they have threesomes . 

I watched Jojo since she was on dance Moms and I always found her annoying but I get why kids like her . But I am wondering , when she’s 25, is she still gonna be wearing those gigantic bows ? I mean , that is her brand but eventually it’s gonna look ridiculous 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I watched Jojo since she was on dance Moms and I always found her annoying but I get why kids like her . But I am wondering , when she’s 25, is she still gonna be wearing those gigantic bows ? I mean , that is her brand but eventually it’s gonna look ridiculous 

She's past the eventually stage already IMO. She makes me think of Donna Douglas. She played Elly May Clampett in the "Beverly Hillbillies" back in the day, I think she was in her 20s/30s then. In the show, Ellie May wore her hair in pigtails, or occasionally in a side pony. When Donna Douglas died at the age of 82, she was still wearing her hair in pigtails or a side pony. I have visions of 90 year old Jojo Siwa with a giant bow in her hair, still hanging out with 5 year olds.

• LOL 8

Episode 5:

"Have You Met Kim?"

Kim gives the world an intimate look into the busiest week of her life as she prepares for the birth of her fourth baby, stars in a music video with Paris Hilton, and heads to the Met Gala. Kourtney feels violated when she realizes someone close to her family has been stealing from her.

Airs October 13, 2019.

Just watched the latest episode and omg Malika is so annoying. She is really thinking she is something great lately. Her story about her going off on some woman was embarrassing to listen to. Who is her rapper boyfriend anyways? I’ve never heard of him. Is Malika on something like she’s so worked up.

Sophie and Scott seem so awkward together.

Why did Mason stay in the car at the elf place. He seems like such a brat always.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Marley said:

Just watched the latest episode and omg Malika is so annoying. She is really thinking she is something great lately. Her story about her going off on some woman was embarrassing to listen to. Who is her rapper boyfriend anyways? I’ve never heard of him. Is Malika on something like she’s so worked up.

Why did Mason stay in the car at the elf place. He seems like such a brat always.

My guess is that the weird lifestyle he’s living is starting to take a toll. He’s the oldest grandkid and his whole family drama has been played out on camera. He is exposed to way too much adult business and dragged to too many places kids have no place at (Kanye concerts). 

His father on camera for entertainment being drunk and belligerent, his mother nearly naked, along with his aunts. 
I do think in earlier years Kourtney did try to shield them but as they get older, she can’t keep them from seeing and hearing from others. 

He’s surrounded by excess, too much of everything, over the top birthday parties, expensive clothes, being chauffeured around, private planes, endless vacations. I’m  sure he has access to the internet and reads tons of crap about his family, especially the Sophie/Scott/Kourtney relationship. 

IMO all these kids are high risk for very tough adolescence and young adulthood issues. 

Kim has said many times she doesn’t have enough time to spend with 4 kids, Kanye and his issues and all the other stuff she has put on her own plate. She needs to cut out something and make her kids top in priority.Dragging  North around and turning her into a mini me isn’t  what motherhood should be. 
The first several seasons all we heard from Khloe, Kourtney and Rob was that Kim was moms favorite and that she had no time for them. Wise up K people! If you don’t change your ways, there is heartache ahead. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Scott said Mason wasn’t feeling well - but he also may have felt too old for the elf place; he is getting older.

• Love 1