Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E27: Nominations #9

• Start Topic

I have a feeling they had Holly lock in her pick and then after that would have told Nick if he overlapped a pick and told him to repick...

I was laughing so hard during Christie's "Oh... I didn't know I'd be a pawn so soon" convo with Holly. The world really does revolve around Christine, doesn't it??

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Chomp. Chomp. Smack. Chomp. Slurp. Chomp. Welcome to the last 50 some days of my life as a feed watcher. 

How is it a punishment for Nicole, Cliff, and Jessica if they're waking up the other HGs at 3:30 am to pie them in the face? 

• Love 10

Every time Christie cries, an angel gets it's wings.

It would be hard to believe someone acting like she does, if you didn't see it ! She should have gone to jury, instead gets saved for another week, and she still acts like a victim ! "I just didn't think I'd be a pawn so soon !!!"  Very sad.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

This season seems so long... why are they all still there???

No sympathy for Holly/Jackson when they got push-back from Christie on being a pawn.  If they'd been paying attention to the game she's playing they should have got rid of her last week.  Analyse couldn't manipulate herself out of a paper bag.

Also, eating a lot of watermelon does not make Jackson lovable.  I was looking forward to C being gone so I could focus on manifesting his exit next!

• Love 5

I laughed so hard at the Jackson watermelon montage. I bet he pees a lot.

Christie, you are not making America proud. Literally. Now go have a cry.

Nick should've kept his mouth shut. Nicole was on to him. And I wish he'd put on a damn shirt.

Edited by Writing Wrongs
  • Love 3

It kills me he how the HOH will ask, make it seem as if they are asking permission from HG if it’s okay if they put them on the block as a “pawn” .... Jesus Christ,your the freaking HOH,why are you asking? ..... and stop with the dramatic DR sessions about how you are so overwhelmed  about being the HOH. They cry week after week about wanting the “power” then once they get it they don’t want “blood on their hands” 

why make these sudden deals of 5 with Nicole and cliff? There is like 8 people left,at some point you have to stop piggybacking on everyone,and get out there winning comps to keep your ass safe.

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 8

Christie is one of, if not the most manipulative HG ever. She picked a Taco Tuesday fight with Nick to get Anal Lice out of the house (instead of her--who totally deserved to go). Anal Lice wasn't a threat to anyone; Christie would cry, yell, chomp in your face until she got her way.

Feh.

And, yes, Bitch. America HATES you. With any luck, it's adios on Thursday.

• Love 12

You can tell this cast is super boring just by the amount of fluff that gets thrown in every episode. Its getting to be more and more. I'm hoping Zingbot isn't going to be longer than usual to take up time. I hate Zingbot; that voice, and the joikes aren't usually funny. In the past you'd see the hamsters all sitting outside talking, but this season, nuthin'. Little to no interaction shown unless you're Jackson and Holly or are grovelling at the HOH's feet.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mertensia said:

I am misophonic. If I was in there Christie eating would have me arrested on murder charges.

Me too, me too.  I don't have the feeds now but a few years ago I did and couldn't watch because Victoria was an aggressive chewer as well.  I couldn't handle it.  This segment really skeeved me out.  And Thursday's episode after the Christy/Nick Taco Tuesday blow up, they showed Jackson slurping his coffee.  Now they're messing with misophoniacs.  

• LOL 1

Speaking of segments, I didn't find Jackson's watermelon segment funny in the least.  These montages of him using sayings, his love of watermelon doesn't change that he's still a toolbag.  It was just trying way too hard.  We've got the most boring an unfunny HG's this year. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, mertensia said:

I am misophonic. If I was in there Christie eating would have me arrested on murder charges.

lots of filled this episode.

Same!! I can not stand the sound of chewing, even my own makes me anxious. That whole segment was grating to watch/listen to.

On the topic of this episode, I would be SO angry if I were Chistie’s sister. She is always swearing on her health/life and telling lies. She also said in some point this episode that she has “no one” left in the game. Has everyone forgotten about Tommy? They were considered one of the “couples”.

• Love 4

They must have REALLY had no material this last week for Sunday's episode.  Everything was either a flashback to crap we've already seen or some D grade "story" about eating.  Yes, Snackson is like a Hungry Hungry Hippo and he eats 10 watermelons a day.  Yes, Christie has a hollow head and eats like a pig with an open mouth.  This is NOT entertainment CBS!  Wait, what am I saying... this is the network that foisted Love Island on us.

Snackson needs to share some of his watermelon with Christie so she doesn't get dehydrated from all the bawling.  JeezusChristos!  Gurl, if you cry now at every little implied slight, wait until you feel the wrath of the BB fans outside the house.  I predict a bunch of xanax and psychotherapy in your future.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'm so confused. What if they had both nominated Christie? Holly doing so as a pawn, and the prankster (Nick) doing so bc he doesn't like Christie.

11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I have a feeling they had Holly lock in her pick and then after that would have told Nick if he overlapped a pick and told him to repick...

My guess: They told Nick to pick a backup nominee in case he and Holly picked the same one.

Other random hits:

What a truly obnoxious punishment. Yes, Analyse was waking people up in the middle of the night as well, but she was at least offering them food. Imagine being woken with a pie to the face and then having that crap all over your sheets and bedding?

Christie on Thursday: "Save me and I'll be your pawn ANYTIME YOU WANT FOR ANY REASON!"

Christie on Friday: "Whaaaaat? You want me to be your pawn NOW??? WHHHHHHYYYYY????"

Christie in the DR: "I just feel like America hates me..."

Me and the Mrs: "That's because America DOES hate you!"

• Love 8
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

They should have made them make real pies with fruit filling.   Whip Cream on a pie shell isn't a pie.

Christie's eating habits are really gross.   She chews so hard, I am surprised she hasn't cracked any of her teeth.

Jackson and his watermelons.  I would have a stomach ache of epic proportions if I ate that much watermelon.

Whip cream in a pie shell is what's used when you do bits likes this. Baking dozens of real pies is time consuming and totally messy. It's been this way on TV forever. 

• Love 2

They should have made them make real pies with fruit filling.   Whip Cream on a pie shell isn't a pie.

Obviously you’ve never seen Revenge of the Nerds.  😄 

Jackson and his watermelons.  I would have a stomach ache of epic proportions if I ate that much watermelon.

Nah; of all that bulk, you’re going to piss out 92% of it.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

My guess: They told Nick to pick a backup nominee in case he and Holly picked the same one.

Which makes sense, but then why didn't we get to see any of Nick's thoughts/strategy formation about that possibility? Instead we get a 30-minute watermelon montage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

They really should have explained how this worked instead of leaving us guessing, because it looked like Holly just picked a nominee and left the other up to chance. I mean I guess it was obvious that Nick was going to pick Christie but there had to be some discussion about the chances of Holly and the Prankster nominating the same person. (That actually would have been a lot funnier.)

Also, eating a lot of watermelon does not make Jackson lovable.

Yeah, this is the second "Gosh isn't he adorable" montage he's gotten. They're not going to sell me on him no matter what kind of edit they give him.

In the past you'd see the hamsters all sitting outside talking, but this season, nuthin'. 

I wonder if that speaks to the fact that the HGs are locked in the house a lot more often because the show has gotten overzealous with these elaborate backyard set designs that take forever to put up and take down. I'd be stir crazy if I couldn't go outside.

Whip Cream on a pie shell isn't a pie.

Thank you.

• Love 2

Squirting whip cream into a pre-made pie crust wasn't any type of punishment at all.

If someone shoved a whip cream filled, pre-made pie crust into my face or on my head I'd be really pissed.

6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

They really should have explained how this worked instead of leaving us guessing, because it looked like Holly just picked a nominee and left the other up to chance. I mean I guess it was obvious that Nick was going to pick Christie but there had to be some discussion about the chances of Holly and the Prankster nominating the same person. (That actually would have been a lot funnier.)

Pisses the hell outta me that we weren’t given a helluva lot more info on the mechanics of this process, because it could have had any number of direct effects on the game.

12 minutes ago, mikewho said:

If someone shoved a whip cream filled, pre-made pie crust into my face or on my head I'd be really pissed.

Depends on who’s doing the shoving, and what they’re wearing (or not wearing) at the time - but that’s getting WAY WAY into areas of personal preference, so we’ll just leave that’un there....

• LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Depends on who’s doing the shoving, and what they’re wearing (or not wearing) at the time - but that’s getting WAY WAY into areas of personal preference, so we’ll just leave that’un there....

I choose to decide when, where and with whom whip cream is introduced into some kind of situation 😉

Edited by mikewho
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Squirting whip cream into a pre-made pie crust wasn't any type of punishment at all.  It was stupid. 

Plus, shoving a pie in someone's face is only humorous when it happens once or twice.  Having the house guests do it so often was just tedious.

Welcome to Sundays on Biiiiiiig Brother! Stupid and tedious kind of sums this season up as well.

As for "pies" the whipcream pie has always been the choice of clowns for prank pies so I'm willing to let these clowns slide on that one. At least they didn't have seltzer bottles but it would have been great to see the three clomp around in big clown shoes for the week. Missed opportunity there...

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frankie90210 said:

I don't understand why some are "blaming" Christie's non-eviction on Jackson and Holly.  Even if Holly voted to get rid of Christie it would have been 4-2.  HH Jackson couldn't vote unless it was tied.

Probably because their buy-in convinced the others. Once Jackson let it be known that voting for Analyse was OK, everyone else fell into line.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

Did anyone else notice, when Christie was feeling bad about having a hand in Sis's eviction, there was an ethereal-sounding 'bok bok bok' when they showed Sis's black and white photo?

Plus she kept her head down while "crying" about it.....so who knows if there were really tears involved.

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Whip cream in a pie shell is what's used when you do bits likes this. Baking dozens of real pies is time consuming and totally messy. It's been this way on TV forever. 

Yes, back to Bozo's circus pranks.  But I had read that shaving cream was often used in TV and movies because it's less sticky, easier to clean up, and didn't melt into a puddle under lights.   

there's a lot of reasons for not using fruit pies.  One is that if they had to bake pies, they can't throw them at someone when hot.  Wasting whipped cream is one thing, wasting entire fruit pies is just criminal.   Also, just the sticky mess -  whipped cream is tough enough to get out of your hair, clothes, bedsheets.  Cherry or blueberry pie filling would be a nightmare.  

• Love 1
19 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'm so confused. What if they had both nominated Christie? Holly doing so as a pawn, and the prankster (Nick) doing so bc he doesn't like Christie.

They very likely checked with Nick beforehand who his second choice would be.

8 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

Same!! I can not stand the sound of chewing, even my own makes me anxious. That whole segment was grating to watch/listen to.

On the topic of this episode, I would be SO angry if I were Chistie’s sister. She is always swearing on her health/life and telling lies. She also said in some point this episode that she has “no one” left in the game. Has everyone forgotten about Tommy? They were considered one of the “couples”.

I can't wait for them to find out at the finale that they knew each other, the secrets revealed section is always the best part of that for me.  

As for the sound of chewing or people drinking, you can blame the producers for editing in such sounds for some kind of comic effect, it's been part of the show for a while now.

• Love 1

On the topic of this episode, I would be SO angry if I were Christie’s sister. She is always swearing on her health/life and telling lies.

HGs are always swearing on their relatives, it means nothing to me. Do I wish they would knock it off? Sure. But I'm not clutching my pearls when they swear on some off-screen relative then go back on their word. It's just the name of the game.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

Did anyone else notice, when Christie was feeling bad about having a hand in Sis's eviction, there was an ethereal-sounding 'bok bok bok' when they showed Sis's black and white photo?

I think it was more in the nature of a ‘bwak bwak bwak’, intending to recall those thrilling days of yesterweek when Anal strode the House in chicken-themed attire.

I would hate HATE being woken up at night.  It takes me long enough to fall asleep/stay asleep as it is. I did laugh at Tommy's reaction to the pie though. They really like to torture all the houseguests, don't they? I do hate when they waste food. 

Jackson was eating in every scene! 

• Love 1