Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E013: The Blood of Sanctum

4 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

How about the mystery of where Jasper went ?

No one watching this show gives a damn about the time anomaly.

I do, cause Diyoza!

• Love 3
On 7/31/2019 at 10:17 AM, quarks said:
On 7/31/2019 at 6:01 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

How about the mystery of where Jasper went ?

No one watching this show gives a damn about the time anomaly.

I do, cause Diyoza!

I haven't seen any spoilers, but I'm spoiler tagging this just in case:

Spoiler

I predict both Jordan (I think that's who you meant, not Jasper) and Diyoza--maybe with her grown-up child--will show up in the final episode to help save the day. Also, I don't care about the time anomaly either, but jumping through time would be one way to get our "heroes" out of their current predicament.

I still don't know where Jordan was, but in the end he was there shaking his head about how Clarke and company blew up a society that was happy in their delusion. Like father, like son.

Diyoza's daughter comes out of the anomaly and stabs Octavia, who then disappears.

I didn't actually know this was the season finale, but the events pointed that way. I guess they did "better" in the sense that they didn't kill everyone in Sanctum and they are technically free of their false gods. Crazy Russell is the only prime left, I guess. The Dark Commander is in the Eligius computer, I assume. Finally, people give a crap if Octavia dies. Abby is also all the way gone, which was inevitable.

I have to wonder if they go to any (or all) of the other planets next season, especially since it's the last. 

• Love 3

I wonder if Sheidheda actually uploaded himself into the ship or if he found a way to wirelessly upload himself into Russell.

So, are we getting Shipheda or Russellheda next season?

Murphy helps to save the day and redeem himself! Good for him! And he got some action with some hot guy. I did enjoy the team-up of Murphy and Gabriel. 

The Anomaly stuff is clearly a big part of their final season. Diyoza's daughter comes out and stabs Octavia, but it seems like both knew it would happen so....definitely not dead, but plotting something somewhere. 

Abby is gone, and so is Simone (and, thus, Paige Turco is gone too). You will be missed, Paige Turco.

Jordan....is still here, I guess. Seemingly evil or going to make a mess out of everything. They really butchered Jordan as a character. I'd be more than happy to watch him die. He's definitely not like Monty or Harper, that's for sure.

Madi gets to be a kid again, so yay. I thought Hope would have come out as a teenager so her and Madi could be friends. I guess not. 

Clarke better have a low key season 7. She deserves a break at some point. Other people can take over the angst for the final season. 

• Love 3

That run into a hug between Clarke and Bellamy, well let's just say I didn't think they were going to hug 😘😘😘 I actually never really shipped Clarke and Bellamy but this season, they've just been turning up the heat!  I hope they're end game (probably won't be). 

I've been annoyed with the Abby character for a while so I'm not exactly sad she's gone but ugh, poor Clarke. Just imagine having to pretend you don't care that your mom is dead because you can't blow your cover. 

If someone told me back in season 1 that Murphy would become one of my favorite characters, I'd say shut the front door!! But there you have it. 

Totally forgot Gaia and Indra were mother/daughter. When "Josephine" was threatening to kill Gaia I thought Gaia somehow communicated to Indra to let them on the ship. Later I realized she told her men to stand down because Gaia's her daughter. 

I'm sure the Sheidheda storyline is not over since they made a point to show the computer uploading to somewhere but I'm so glad it's over where Madi is concerned. I honestly found it really annoying. 

Did Jordan's adjustment protocol take hold fully? Was he holding Priya's chip?

They kinda lost me at the end there with the anomaly stuff but I'm sure it'll all make sense next season. 

Edited by Samwise979
  • Love 4

What the hell was that ?  That episode was just a complete and utter mess.

The time anomaly nonsense at the end just felt tacked on.  Did Octavia ascend to a higher plane of existence ?
Are we sure that wasn't teenage Diyoza instead of her daughter ?

An ancient alien device -- sure, why not ?  Any other dumb ideas from the writers ?  Other than brainwashed Jordan, keeping Russell alive, or the whole purification ceremony nonsense.
You know what this episode was missing -- more motorcycles.

I can't wait to get planets Beta, Delta or Gamma -- maybe they all will have time anomalies too.

9 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

I actually never really shipped Clarke and Bellamy but this season, they've just been turning up the heat! 

I'm so confused over how I'm supposed to be interpreting their dynamic at this point because the way TPTB talk about them vs the way that they're shot are two very different things, and that hug scene is a clear example of that dissonance. Just on an objective, technical level, the way it was shot made it look tonally romantic, from the music to the lighting to the angles yet I know that's not explicitly what I'm supposed to be reading that moment as. And it goes without saying that they have chemistry (although I think knowing what I know about Bob and Eliza has somewhat influenced my reading of it) but I don't see them outwardly portraying romance in their performances and yet...they have romantic chemistry, it's very bizarre. And having scenes shot like that between them makes the Bellamy and Echo relationship look ridiculous by comparison, and by extension, TPTB too, and I say that as someone who actually doesn't mind either pairing.

Edited by dju
  • Love 4

So, they pretty much killed Abby's personality and essence last week, and now her body is gone, and, of course, since this is The 100, Clarke had to be the one to do it, since she can never catch a break.  Fare thee well, Paige Turco.  With both her and Henry Ian Cusick bouncing this season, whose the "veteran" of the cast, now?  I guess if we're including the recurring ones, Adina Porter/Indra fits the bill, but the main cast's medium age range has certainly shrank!

At least the show held to my wishes, and kept Murphy and Emori in their awesomely ridiculous Prime getup throughout the episode.  Love it!

Oh, look, Jordan's back!  He was apparently busy doing shirtless yoga this entire time and has likely been turned now.  Yay?

The anomaly gave Octavia tattoos!

Madi is saved, but now the evil commander has apparently vanish into the spaceship's computer?  Yeah, that's clearly going to be bad for everyone.

Episode ends with the anomaly expanding, Diyoza's now adult daughter popping out and stabbing Octavia, and Octavia... disappearing?  Also, it seemed like Octavia knew it was coming.  Hmm..

All in all, not a bad season, but it felt kind of rushed and I honestly feel like there has been barely any movement, despite the new setting and characters.  Still, it had some highlights: especially Eliza Taylor getting to shine more this go around.  Plus, Murphy being Murphy.  That said, I'm fine with season seven being the last one.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

Did Jordan's adjustment protocol take hold fully? Was he holding Priya's chip?

Is that the question they want to leave us with?  Who's chip is it?

6 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Oh, look, Jordan's back!  He was apparently busy doing shirtless yoga this entire time and has likely been turned now.  Yay?

So, all this time that he's been "recovering," he's really just been indoctrinated.  Did you see the camera focus on that one guy (the guy who kissed Murphy and knew right away that Murphy was just Murphy and not one of the Primes)?  Ug, I really don't want Jordan to be one of the "bad guys" next season.

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

So, all this time that he's been "recovering," he's really just been indoctrinated.  Did you see the camera focus on that one guy (the guy who kissed Murphy and knew right away that Murphy was just Murphy and not one of the Primes)?  

Are you talking about when Bellamy was talking to Jordan and asked if he was okay?  I think the guy in the background the camera focused on was the one who was doing the indoctrination ceremony on Jordan.

And yeah, they couldn't have projected that he's going to be a bad guy now more clearly if they had held up a sign.  😞  Poor, innocent, naive, gullible Jordan.  Sigh.

• Love 5

This show is meant for binge watching, when you can't think about it too much before the next episode. I saved up the last 3 episodes and it was much more enjoyable to watch it that way. 

I feel bad for Clarke that Abby died, but not sad that she's gone. She was the worst. And barely even though about Clarke or anyone else until right before she died. They said like mother, like daughter, hell no. Clarke was going to kill only herself if she thought she lost her family. That makes them totally different. I hope Raven realizes the choices Clarke made were never easy and she did feel guilt for them, but she always thought about others over herself. Or maybe hanging out with Abby showed her that. 

Of course their version of better is not committing genocide. So I guess good job for not killing everyone in Sanctum. And Monty might've had the better thinking but he did not prepare his son at all for the real world, where everything is not good and evil. That's why his son has now been brainwashed by a cult. Showing that you need a balance of light and dark to make it that world. 

So I'm assuming after pressing the letter O, Octavia remembered whatever her mission was when she came out of the Anomaly. I guess she was in the for a few weeks, months or years. Since she was acting very cult like too. Did the "he" want Sanctum or the Primes gone because she told Hope to tell him it's done. I guess whoever he is our big bad for the final season and we'll have two cults, the believers with Jordan and the anomaly cult with Octavia. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Did the "he" want Sanctum or the Primes gone because she told Hope to tell him it's done. I guess whoever he is our big bad for the final season and we'll have two cults, the believers with Jordan and the anomaly cult with Octavia. 

My assumption was that "he" wanted Octavia dead; Octavia knew what was coming, accepted it and told Hope to let him know that mission was accomplished. Why she disappeared is beyond me and pretty stupid.

That's what made me think "he" didn't want her dead, that's why he took her back into the green mist. Or maybe she never really got out of the anomaly. Gabriel said that no one has come out. So she could've been partially out and that's why she disappeared.  

• Love 1

I am curious that by the end of episode Murphy had apparently acquired a boyfriend. Did he ever have one before? The first kiss surprised him in some way, his reaction dismissing it was seemingly Murphy, but then after the fight, he was the one who went for a return kiss. Clearly a thread surprising thread for next season.

As to the leads it seems the actors playing Bellamy and Clark get first listing next time around, with the other first season regulars that are still left just after. Any big names for season seven would likely get the “with” “guest star” or “special guest star” labels.

17 minutes ago, theschnauzers said:

I am curious that by the end of episode Murphy had apparently acquired a boyfriend. Did he ever have one before? The first kiss surprised him in some way, his reaction dismissing it was seemingly Murphy, but then after the fight, he was the one who went for a return kiss. Clearly a thread surprising thread for next season.

That was Jackson and Miller. They've been separated most of the season. 

Eliza Taylor had gotten first billing for awhile now. But I'm sure her husband will get second billing now that Paige Turco is gone. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Are you talking about when Bellamy was talking to Jordan and asked if he was okay?  I think the guy in the background the camera focused on was the one who was doing the indoctrination ceremony on Jordan.

And yeah, they couldn't have projected that he's going to be a bad guy now more clearly if they had held up a sign.  😞  Poor, innocent, naive, gullible Jordan.  Sigh.

I realize Bellamy wouldn't have noticed that guy watching, but Bellamy didn't seem concerned by Jordan's reaction.  He asked Jordan if he was ok, but he just kind of left him.  Maybe it doesn't matter, but I just wondered if maybe he should have had more of a conversation with him and given him a reason to think twice about everything he had just learned.

21 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

If someone told me back in season 1 that Murphy would become one of my favorite characters, I'd say shut the front door!! But there you have it. 

I agree 100%. He turned out to be one interesting character that's fun to watch.

Wow, Clarke floating her mother. Harsh.

I don't understand why Hope is now with the "100" crew and Octavia went poof?

Well, bad guy is now in the ships computer so that will be Raven's crisis to work on next season.

When Jordan told Bellamy these people were living in peace until we showed up reminded me of another show, TWD & FTWD because where ever the group on those 2 shows end up catastrophe happens and lots of people die.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

When Jordan told Bellamy these people were living in peace until we showed up reminded me of another show, TWD & FTWD because where ever the group on those 2 shows end up catastrophe happens and lots of people die.

The thing about that is, while things in Sanctum were going okay before the 100 arrived, they were on the edge of something bad- they were running out of hosts and Josie already had suggested some forms of genocide to get more prime blood... so if they managed to get her into a body in a few years, the situation would be even more dire and things in Sanctum were going to fall apart anyway... Not to mention all of the brainwashing and lying the primes were doing... 

Both groups were stupid from the start, but that's how this show works- no one new can show up with out shooting first and asking questions later, which is what gets people killed. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

This show is meant for binge watching, when you can't think about it too much before the next episode. I saved up the last 3 episodes and it was much more enjoyable to watch it that way. 

So I'm assuming after pressing the letter O, Octavia remembered whatever her mission was when she came out of the Anomaly. I guess she was in the for a few weeks, months or years. Since she was acting very cult like too. Did the "he" want Sanctum or the Primes gone because she told Hope to tell him it's done. I guess whoever he is our big bad for the final season and we'll have two cults, the believers with Jordan and the anomaly cult with Octavia. 

That makes sense, when I missed an episode a few weeks back I decided to watch it on the same day the new episode aired and I found that I followed the newer episode better.  

Next season is going to be the last?  That stinks, it seems like the CW is getting rid of everything I watch on that channel with Arrow, Supernatural, and now this going.  It seems all I will have left is Flash, Black Lightning, and Legacies.     

11 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

It reminded me of The X-Files because, similar to that series, it's the idea that those in power think that people "believing the lie" of their situation is better than if they know the truth.  And similarly, Russell and the Primes (like CSM on TXF) like to play God and make those decisions for the people instead of allowing them to make decisions for themselves. Jordan was correct in that they were living in peace, but they were also living in ignorance and having their choices made for them- so which is better?  There were hits and misses this season, but I do like some of the overall ethical questions they put out there.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, domina89 said:

Jordan was correct in that they were living in peace, but they were also living in ignorance and having their choices made for them- so which is better?

They may have been brainwashed into accepting things the way they were, but the price of "peace" was being taken/killed and having their personality and memories wiped whenever a prime needed a new body. I wouldn't call that living in peace.

• Love 2

I wouldn't call it living in peace if you have a child born with night blood they were going to be murdered on their 21st birthday so the Primes can have new bodies.  They were being used and controlled by a group of people that happened to find a way to upload their memories on a chip. 

Jordan's a naive, innocent kid that had no real life training from his parents. He's the perfect candidate for a cult. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Paloma said:

They may have been brainwashed into accepting things the way they were, but the price of "peace" was being taken/killed and having their personality and memories wiped whenever a prime needed a new body. I wouldn't call that living in peace.

They weren't living in actual peace, but the world the Primes created was the perception of a peaceful society.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Paloma said:

It's not, but it can take a lot of work to change someone's viewpoint if it's the only reality they've ever known.  In Jordan's case, he's been brainwashed, which isn't easily undone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Jordan's a naive, innocent kid that had no real life training from his parents. He's the perfect candidate for a cult. 

He may be the perfect cult candidate because of his upbringing, but on the other hand he saw what happened to his lover Delilah and was pretty upset about that. With such first-hand knowledge of how they take people's lives and memories (and wasn't he the first one from our group to realize what was going on?), you would think he would be more resistant to the cult line. But maybe he couldn't resist effects of the "blood of sanctum."

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

It's not, but it can take a lot of work to change someone's viewpoint if it's the only reality they've ever known.  In Jordan's case, he's been brainwashed, which isn't easily undone.

Agree, but doesn't brainwashing typically take a lot longer? I understand that people who have been in cults for years have difficulty seeing any other reality, but Jordan was only going through the brainwashing process for a short time (though I assume that they had him drink the blood, which has properties to aid in brainwashing). Plus, as I noted above, he saw what happened to his lover, which should have had a powerful impact given that he is young and it was his first love and sexual experience.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Paloma said:

Agree, but doesn't brainwashing typically take a lot longer? I understand that people who have been in cults for years have difficulty seeing any other reality, but Jordan was only going through the brainwashing process for a short time (though I assume that they had him drink the blood, which has properties to aid in brainwashing). Plus, as I noted above, he saw what happened to his lover, which should have had a powerful impact given that he is young and it was his first love and sexual experience.

Yeah, Jordan's situation is a little harder to swallow.  I was really surprised that he said to Bellamy, they tell me you killed Priya.  I was like, um, don't you mean Delilah?  That was very telling to me.

Edited by Ziggy
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Does he even know that Deliah is gone. Was he there for that news? Or has he transferred his fascination with Delilah to Priya.  

He should know because he saw the naming ceremony and saw her personality transformation, not to mention the various hints she dropped during their day/night together. But it's possible that he has transferred his fascination or even love for Delilah to Priya.

Yeah, it does seem like the brainwashing worked on Jordan if he's concerned about the Primes now. 

I'm guessing the Adjustment Protocol worked faster on Jordan because he's more susceptible to brainwashing cult things. He was easily taken by Delilah and fell for her pretty hard in the few hours that he knew her. He became enraged and obsessed with saving her when she was essentially killed. He got captured and brainwashed for at least two days (no more than three). 

However, despite all of this, I STILL can't be on Jordan's side and feel like he's a total victim. He is a victim in ways, but it also shows that he hasn't taken after either of his parents much at all. I know Monty and Harper were both susceptible to their own forms of coercion over the years (Monty in season 3 with Pike and his mother, Harper in season 4 with Jasper) but it's like Jordan completely forgot the lessons that his parents likely taught him, all for one girl and a couple of days of the Adjustment Protocol. 

He certainly takes after his namesake, though. Jasper is the total type to have fallen for this, even without the Adjustment Protocol. It definitely feels like they've created Jordan to be a mini Jasper. But I think a big part of it is lack of screentime with Jordan since 6x05. Because they fell off the character arc, it feels so dumb to see Jordan go to these lengths. 

I want to feel bad for the kid, but with so little screentime in what feels like months, it's hard to.

And, unfortunately, that also means that the more interesting stories next season (the Anomaly, possibly Sheidheda) is going to be pushed to the wayside in favour of more Prime cult stories. 

• Love 1

Yeah, I wasn't saying Jordan was right. It's sad and messed up what those people were doing, killing people for their body and brainwashing others into thinking that primes are god like.  It just reminded of those other 2 shows when he said that in a lol way.

• Love 1

Oh poor Jordan, he isn't just drinking the kool-aid, he is slurping it down with a crazy straw. Yeah it was peaceful before the Earthlings arrived...because it was an insane cult where  the leaders lied to and murdered the masses like lambs to the slaughter, including Jordan's poor girlfriend. Plus even if the Earthlings never showed up, the Primes were running out of hosts, and they were getting closer to Josies idea of just using the people as breeding stalk, so this was never a good place for them, and either way it was going to get worse. I guess those treatments really got to him.

The plot this season was kind of all over the place (especially with the Not Grounders and Gabriel) but I enjoyed the new setting a lot and I enjoyed the character arcs much more  than the last few seasons, where everyone was just kind of miserable doing awful things every five seconds, while this season had more people taking stalk of what they had done and tried to move forward in a more positive direction. They did, at the very least, try to do better this season, even with a lot of serious stumbling blocks and screw ups. But hey, they didn't have to commit mass murder this time, so...thats a win!

I was pretty over Abby and her hypocrisy by the time of her death, but I still felt sad to see her go, and that poor Clarke had to flush her body out into space! And even after her body snatcher tried to pretend to be her! Poor Clarke, its just one horrible traumatic incident after the next with her. But at least she got a big old (totally platonic?) hug with Bellamy!

Seriously, I dont get where they are going with Clarke/Bellamy at this point. So much of their relationship seems super romantic in how its framed, especially in a typical romance story, even their big reunion hug was framed very "lovers reunited" to me, although the show has never had them actually take that step to even just kiss in relief, let alone become some kind of couple. I dont mind them just being very close platonic soul mates, but I would just like some consistency in how they are being portrayed and what we are supposed to be getting from them!

Octavia and Bellamy make up, and Octavia is on the side of good again, more or less, so of course she gets sucked up into an Anomaly. I think that whatever that Anomoly is will be a big player next season and how things end up when the show reaches its conclusion.  

Awww Murphy you came through, you lovable cockroach you! Lots of great Murphy lines this week, and I admit I do really dig the eyeliner and over the top cape look. "You seem like a nice guy. And your a good kisser." I also love that Emori actually seems like a good actor when she was playing at being a Prime, while Murphy is clearly just playing himself. For such a great bullshitter, he isn't much of an actor. Like, real subtle wink there Murphy.  

Well thank God Raven finally got over herself and hugged Clarke, hopefully all of that is over now. 

So now we still have Russel out there, and the literal ghost in the machine looking to gain a foothold, and tons of planets around that may or may not be safe to live on, but not a massive ass cliffhanger. Next season will be wild!

• Love 4

Clarke as Josephine heard Russell list off all the other planets that may be inhabitable, I wonder if we'll see any of those other planets or if the whole of next season will continue on this planet with them living HEA at sanctum. 

Technically, if someone was willing to do the surgery, Murphy and Emori do have eternal life now. That Murphy, getting his cake and eating it too!

16 minutes ago, Samwise979 said:

Technically, if someone was willing to do the surgery, Murphy and Emori do have eternal life now.

I'm still confused about that. When you say "if someone was willing to do the surgery" do you mean if someone was willing to kill more hosts so Murphy's and Emori's mind chips could be implanted? Because otherwise, how could they have eternal life once they get old or just die for any reason at an earlier point?

This Season was more enjoyable than the previous one to me but the Finale was mostly just so-so. The cliffhanger for next year just appeared random and weird. 

Sheid-Heda as a computer virus? Seems like a re-do of the Alie storyline. Which was better set-up and ultimately ended up quite enjoyable for me. This will most likely be inferior.

Weirder yet adult!Hope and missing Octavia. So does the anomaly transport you through time or time and space? Is evil!prime!future!Jordan the "he" that Hope spoke of?

This was a rather Clarke-heavy Season which I dreaded after I got so annoyed with helicopter-mom-traitor-Clarke last year but ended up being pleasantly surprised. I genuinely felt really bad for the character several times. While I`m happy self-righteous Abby is gone, Clarke having to even vanquish her body here? Super-harsh. Guess it wouldn`t be a Finale if Clarke didn`t pull a lever though.

Russell bemoaning the dangers of basically cultists followers was hilariousl Dude, that`s your power base, don`t act so shocked that others stumbled upon its uses, too.

Jordan turned out to be such a non-entity and now he is a crazy cultist. They didn`t make me care about the character one iota, though, so I`m just dreading it on behalf of the others. 

Loved Murphy and Emori in their garb. Both characters, especially Murphy, are among my favourites now. That`s how you do a complex, flawed character. And he seemed so one-dimensionally stupid early on. But from the moment he went on a vision quest with batshit!Jaha and provided snarky running commentary, I was a goner. 

Bellamy and Octavia making up was sweet. So of course, mayhem happens. I hope Bell gets some story next year. He didn`t have bad material this Season but also had nothing really going on. Compared to say Raven who basically got bubkis. 

Hopefully, they can manage a good final Season next year.  

You guys, it's tradition that every season of The 100 ends with a total blood bath where everything goes wrong and half of the characters die and the thing everyone was fighting over gets destroyed. This year the power of love defeats two of the villains and everyone lives. I hate it.

Also, this thread is the first place I learned that Clarke and Bellamy are married in real life.

On 8/7/2019 at 4:11 AM, thuganomics85 said:

Episode ends with the anomaly expanding, Diyoza's now adult daughter popping out and stabbing Octavia, and Octavia... disappearing?  Also, it seemed like Octavia knew it was coming.  Hmm..

Does anyone else remember that one season of Angel where Angel's baby went through a portal and came back as a teenager and stole his girlfriend?

10 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

Clarke as Josephine heard Russell list off all the other planets that may be inhabitable, I wonder if we'll see any of those other planets or if the whole of next season will continue on this planet with them living HEA at sanctum.

That reminds me, when he listed them, he said that if things failed at Alpha site, they'd go to "beta then gamma then delta." Why did gamma get promoted over delta? That's the mystery I want solved.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SourK said:

That reminds me, when he listed them, he said that if things failed at Alpha site, they'd go to "beta then gamma then delta." Why did gamma get promoted over delta? That's the mystery I want solved.

In the Greek alphabet, the first four letters are alpha, beta, gamma, and delta, in that order, so...I hope that solves the mystery?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SourK said:

Does anyone else remember that one season of Angel where Angel's baby went through a portal and came back as a teenager and stole his girlfriend?

Yes and that didn't go well at all... 😕

21 hours ago, SourK said:

You guys, it's tradition that every season of The 100 ends with a total blood bath where everything goes wrong and half of the characters die and the thing everyone was fighting over gets destroyed. This year the power of love defeats two of the villains and everyone lives. I hate it.

Also, this thread is the first place I learned that Clarke and Bellamy are married in real life.

I think I name checked Connor when Diyoza went into the anomaly.

When Jordan told Bellamy these people were living in peace until we showed up 

But they WEREN'T living in peace, the Children of Gabriel were at a kind of war with Sanctum, trying to end their morally bankrupt society. The peace had been split long before our retched half heroes showed up Jordan.

1 hour ago, blixie said:

But they WEREN'T living in peace, the Children of Gabriel were at a kind of war with Sanctum, trying to end their morally bankrupt society. The peace had been split long before our retched half heroes showed up Jordan.

Jordan was drinking the kool aid.  Seriously, though, Jordan was brainwashed.  He drank that blood and was exposed to the red sun toxin.  The only people who talked to him were passionate believers.