Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Her name is Pauline Potter. Maybe the son has the scar on his forehead.

And she is actually Voldemort in disguise? heh

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, DEG9 said:

And she is actually Voldemort in disguise? heh

After he made a dozen more horcruxes and lost whatever sanity and intelligence he had remaining. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Hi Pounders!  Just joining now.  Oh, gosh, the "she-shed" commercial.  I just don't liking seeing stuff burn down;  it's just not funny.  But Pauline is funny.

I hope this doesn't trigger you too much. I saw it today at work and some co-workers were distraught. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

There it is "I'll show him!" I think I have Bingo!

Who else should you blame for your weight, Pauline? 

She's lost 400 pounds, owing solely to her hard work! Not Dr. Now's program, not multiple surgeries. Your own super mojo. Feh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ye gods, her legs. They are the stuff of nightmares.

Fashion tip for Pauline.  Wear maxi dresses.  Ace the blue pants.  And I think June's GF is fattening her up.  It's all about the control......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, she's gained  more weight then. 

IT'S ALL WATER WEIGHT.

26 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

It's a marathon tomorrow. 8 whole hours of DPP.

That will be my diet. I'll be dry heaving as I watch cheese curd and other puke worthy stuff come out.

• LOL 4

So I live a mile and a half from a race track (horses) and they do fireworks every year, usually on the 4th but sometimes a day or two before. They just started. I can't see them from here but they are still more interesting than this episode.

light new years GIF by Faith Holland

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK, that was a very sweet proposal and I'd adore Mary except for the fact she doesn't encourage June to stick with her program.

Cute ring but effing fantastic nails on June! Don't ever pick your nose honey or you just might pull out some grey matter.😊

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Pauline is freaking out about losing her ticket to ride (the 'disability') and her hostage son. 

She can always go to D.C. and volunteer to be a tank in tomorrow's parade.

• LOL 13
Just now, ams1001 said:

So I live a mile and a half from a race track (horses) and they do fireworks every year, usually on the 4th but sometimes a day or two before. They just started. I can't see them from here but they are still more interesting than this episode.

Horses hate fireworks!!  

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

She can always go to D.C. and volunteer to be a tank in tomorrow's parade.

No way can she climb into a tank!  Those things are pretty tight. 

Oh, I misread.  Be a tank - that's a job for her!  Full-size papier mache around her wheelchair and she is good to go!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 3