Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E26 Milla LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

I like her make-up, but seriously, this hair color is not flattering on her. 

There are Polynesian people who have brown skin and naturally blond hair (totally different mutation than the one that gives Europeans blond hair!) and she kind of looks like them - but I do agree with DC gal that it would be better if she tried auburn highlights or even the darker blond shade she had earlier in the show.

• Love 8

Milla's older son looks as thrilled to be meeting James as I am when it's my turn to take out the trash.

(edited)

Milla is trying for a boy friend?    I wish they would do something about her hair, the Tweety Bird blond isn't flattering.      Her makeup looks wonderful.   I'm glad she's enjoying herself now.  

A ruffled tube top?     I love that she's driving, and I like she's taking the kids with her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who's James?  Was he on the show and I missed him? One minute she's thinking about dating, next she's got a date. Her hair kinda looks like Nichelle Nichols hair. 

Wait, is this her husband's brother?

nichelle-nichols-g.jpg

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I have been watching Copa America on Telemundo and they certainly have advertised the heck out of the debates.  I avoid politics in all settings except Twitter because 140 (now 280) characters is about as much politics as I can stand in one serving!

Certainly would much rather watch this show!

Haha...I wasn't actually joking, because I was listening to the NPR Politics Podcast (or Up First?) and they mentioned the stations that were showing the debates. I can't watch them. I started listening to the Politics Podcast during the 2016 debates because they did a recap after each one and that's about all I could handle (I listen to a few others and they were advertising it on every episode for weeks).

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

First date WITH the kids? Okay...............

Wow.  I would have been scared if I were the guy!

But it's nice to see her driving herself.  And she is sticking with the salad while the kids are eating pizza!  And seems to really have gotten over cravings and learned to enjoy salads (though it seemed like a Caesar which is still oodles of calories).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

First date WITH the kids? Okay...............

I am thinking that all of that weight was a 'shield' against the world. She likely feels too exposed out alone. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Silicone patches!  I personally don't think I saw as good an effect with the gel, but patches are very much worth the money in my experience, especially with the fresh scar, because no human being can massage as often and as long as they should.   I saw marked improvement in mine after the first week.  Good luck and speedy healing!

Its expensive, but it works wonders on scars. Creme De La Mer , available at Neiman Marcus and Saks.  It made the scars on my face disappear.  Believe me, I am a skeptic and never thought it would work, but it sure did.

Another option are Manuka Honey bandages.  Helped my mother heal sores when nothing else would.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh, great,  another online dating connection.  Hope it works out for her.   Loved the return of the tarp!!! loved the canoe trip although it might have helped had they had a lesson or two.  I had years of lessons at camp, but  I would probably go around in circles, too.     The last time I was in a canoe,  I was in a creek when a sudden thunderstorm blew up.   Nothing like being in an aluminum canoe with no where to go and lightning all around.  It was very heavily wooded on the banks.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Paul wanted residency in Brazil.    It's very confusing which country, and who is who.  He runs like an upright Alligator.  

Does he still have his body condom on? 😂 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Milla's older son looks as thrilled to be meeting James as I am when it's my turn to take out the trash.

Ugh, that reminds me, I have to drag the trash can to the end of the driveway after this is over.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Neither do I, especially since it's canary head blond.  I think she would look gorgeous with a medium auburn color with subtle highlights done by a very good colorist.

The earlier lightening job they showed was more attractive.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Ugh, that reminds me, I have to drag the trash can to the end of the driveway after this is over.

I think your thunderstorm has made it up here now... and our trash day is tomorrow too!  ANd I have to put it out because I have a piece of salmon that went bad in there and my garage already stinks through three bags and the can, because of the hot day we had today.

Good night, all!  It's been an unexciting episode, but it was feel-good to me!

• Love 5
(edited)

Well, chat closed before I had a chance to say good night. So, good night!

(PS, on the subject of taking out the trash...it's not even my trash! I'm at my parents' house. At least they pulled the can around to the front of the garage for me. I should have taken out my own trash before I left home for the night but I had too much other stuff to lug down the stairs. Oh, well, it'll be there tomorrow.)

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

When you're 5 you take any type of candy you can get. Also the Carnation Breakfast Bars.

I remember those, with the chocolate coating?  They were a mid-70's thing, like that diet bread(forget the name, folks) loaded with indigestible cellulose.  It was thin sliced and came in a (blue?) pkg.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

I remember those, with the chocolate coating?  They were a mid-70's thing, like that diet bread(forget the name, folks) loaded with indigestible cellulose.  It was thin sliced and came in a (blue?) pkg.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Milla is STILL IN BED?? Jesus Christ. 

Maybe that's a review of earlier episodes? Toward the end of Milla's previous update, in March, she was up and walking, albeit at a rehab center, using a large walker, and going very slowly with an attendant beside her.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

The episode I'm looking forward to is next week with Chad (cheer) and Pauline (snark.)

And June too -- who they said is getting married! If they show it, this might be the first same-sex wedding on the series. 👍

• Useful 1