Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E26 Milla LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It better end with her doing something impressive, like hiking the entire Appalachian trail or going up Mt. Rainier or something. 

I gave a ride to a wonderful through hiker today. I find the AT through hikers quite fascinating. Don't think I will ever be giving Mila a ride.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I loved Tang! Mmmm. . . . weird, powdered orange beverage. 

It's amazing we're all still alive. Must be all the preservatives.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I recently saw ortho for knee pain. He said no obvious problem on xray. Starting physical therapy. I pray no knee surgery in my future.

liniment is a good, old-fashioned remedy that works. Available on Amazon. 

(edited)

And she is walking nearly normally with that walker!  I hope she can ditch it in another couple weeks.

And she stands nearly  completely straight!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They now have the grips on both top and bottom in case they slide.  My brother wears them. 

The dozens of pair we have from my brother were on sided.  Learned something new.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

My dad's Dr. had a cardiac arrest and died during my father's surgery. Quelle drama!

I got a phone call at work that the physician researcher had died and there was a subject coming from out of town to participate in the research study. We had to scramble to get someone else on the team named as principal investigator and the study modified; you can't just let it continue with a dead investigator. I felt bad for his team; you have a colleague who's died, but you need to get the research done to help other people live.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It better end with her doing something impressive, like hiking the entire Appalachian trail or going up Mt. Rainier or something. 

You summed up my feelings.   She needs to be a great success.  Maybe doing a triathalon as someone mentioned she would be able to ride a bike.   I wonder if she ever rode a bike.

My elderly cousin spent about 5 years in a nursing home.  Much of the time she was bed ridden and something happened to her ankles so that she no longer could put her feet flat.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, he won't do skin removal? He's done it on others at 400 pounds! 

This is a final skin removal. She’s already had the big one while still hundreds of pounds overweight 

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, he won't do skin removal? He's done it on others at 400 pounds! 

No kidding!  He's so much tougher on 175lb Milla than so many other backsliding, clueless 350lb pounticipants.  Maybe he feels she needs more forceful motivation.  Down to 150!  What a weight loss success.  Pleased for her, but not much snark tonight.

• Love 6
Just now, ams1001 said:

My sound and picture keep going out for a second. Right now I can hear but the screen was black for several seconds.

Your TV is dozing off too.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why don't they just manufacture walkers that don't require the tennis ball add ons?

We bought little skis for my brother and his walker, because he only used it outside. Fortunately, he quickly moved to various canes and walking sticks.

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Good on her for getting her ass in gear. But I am dozing. I’m finding it hard to remember what they actually stuffed into the last 1:10 hrs. PT? Pt? Surgery? PT? Did I miss anything?

No Lola or Dr. Paradise. oh well

• Love 1