Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, missyb said:

@Nashville, I think that is very sound thinking. Jacksons focus is being diverted from the game. He needs his game face and Holly is distracting from it. It doesn't look good in the house or outside the house. And I do think he is worried that it diverts from spending time with Tommy and Cliff and Nicole , in the event, and it will be an event, that Holly goes.

I think your post is spot on.

Agreed with @missyb about @Nashville

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In the RV bedroom there's a corkboard with Polaroid photos of people tacked to it, kinda like a memory wall for summer camp. I don't think they're actually supposed to know any of the people in the pictures but I wouldn't be surprised if those are just candid shots of Production staff. So Nicole might have recognized a comp person or someone from the DR. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

2 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I don't think Holly and Jackson know that Cliff already knows about Tommy's secret because of the yeller. Cliff has had weeks to process and in the end he says it doesn't matter, at least so far. I'm not sure how much Nicole knows or if this will spook her.

Either way, Cliff and Nicole need to make the decision that gives them the best odds of both making it to F3, and that's not with Holly there IMO.

I don’t recall how Cliff knows about Tommy’s secret. It seems vaguely familiar but I forgot now.

3 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I don't think Holly and Jackson know that Cliff already knows about Tommy's secret because of the yeller. Cliff has had weeks to process and in the end he says it doesn't matter, at least so far. I'm not sure how much Nicole knows or if this will spook her.

Either way, Cliff and Nicole need to make the decision that gives them the best odds of both making it to F3, and that's not with Holly there IMO.

I didn't know this. I thought they couldn't hear what the yeller was saying?

• Love 1

Well, it looks like Holly's pretty much locked in to leave tomorrow. Cliff/Nicole discussed what Cliff was told about Tommy's secret, they suspect it has to due with Christie and no matter what, it doesn't matter since Holly is a locked vote for Jackson, like Christie is a locked vote for Tommy. Though I think they're vastly underestimating Christie's influence in the jury. 

But again, it may be a detriment once the Tommy/Christie secret comes out...although Holly promised to not spill Tommy's secret in jury....so we'll see if  Christie has said anything or if Holly decides to screw it and tell people.

But, it seems like Jackson/Holly finally figured out that she's leaving this week and they're going to pretend to split up so that...they keep her? 

• Useful 2
22 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, but then Jackson would have definitely gone and we wouldn't have as wild of a week. 

Think about it this way; this is the MOST discussion any F5 week has gotten...or, at the very least, this is the first exciting F5 week in YEARS.

Those are fair points.  And I agree 🙂 But I would like to see Holly and Jackson campaigning against each other while pretending to still like each other.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Jackson doesn't like any sneezing?  I hate when people don't cover their nose or mouth, or the guy at work you can hear sneeze you can hear 50 feet away in the office and he sneezes 7 times that loud every freaking day.

Do Tommy and Jackson have a final 2 deal on the DL?   If C&N keep Tommy he could work with them to get Jackson out, out of appreciation for being kept- but for some reason I don't trust Tommy to do that.  I think he and Jackson would get Cliff out- but if they kept Holly they would def get Cliff out.

I've watched every season since 1 - but I am not as good as you guys at knowing which comps come when.  What would generally be the HOH for this week?  If it is the spin and throw the bowling ball that would def favor Tommy.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

Do Tommy and Jackson have a final 2 deal on the DL?   If C&N keep Tommy he could work with them to get Jackson out, out of appreciation for being kept- but for some reason I don't trust Tommy to do that.  I think he and Jackson would get Cliff out- but if they kept Holly they would def get Cliff out.

No. I think Tommy and Jackson wouldn't take each other to F2....the only way I see Tommy taking Jackson to F2 is if Cliff is in F3 (Tommy has been threatened by Cliff since the very beginning). I'm not sure about Jackson, though.

Essentially, I see Jackson and Tommy both taking Nicole before taking each other. I think Tommy wants to target Cliff next week so that it's a Jackson/Tommy/Nicole F3. I think Jackson wants Cliff and Nicole in F3 with him still. Nicole wants Cliff for sure, and I think Tommy in F3 with them. Cliff wants Nicole and probably Jackson in F3. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Can anyone break down the way F3 works? As I understand it, there are 3 comps? An endurance one, a knowledge + athletic one and a knowledge/memory one. Is this correct?The overall winner then decides who goes to jury and who stays? But how is the overall winner determined?

• Love 1
On 9/9/2019 at 2:28 PM, Nashville said:

Kat was basically telling Nicole that she (Nicole) should stop being Nick’s bitch - to which Nicole (somewhat irritably, IIRC) presented to Kat the notion Kat was looking at things backwards and Nick was in fact Nicole’s bitch, not the other way around.

Not that any of this was based in reality, though; Nicole certainly wasn’t running Nick’s vote - but Nick certainly wasn’t running Nicole’s vote, either, although that didn’t stop Nick from telling everybody he was.  And Kat swallowed Nick’s bullshit bait hook, line and sinker.

At this time I do recall Nicole getting increasingly irritated at folks thinking she was Nick’s proxy puppet, which is probably when this line popped out,

It was literally hypocritical to me that Kat told Nicole she was playing Nick's game when Kat played for Jackson and Holly. She even said in a Jury Vlog she regretted not voting out Jackson the week before her own eviction

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Can anyone break down the way F3 works? As I understand it, there are 3 comps? An endurance one, a knowledge + athletic one and a knowledge/memory one. Is this correct?The overall winner then decides who goes to jury and who stays? But how is the overall winner determined?

The winner of Part 1 moves directly to Part 3. The 2 losers from Part 1 play in Part 2 and the winner of Part 2 competes against the winner of Part 1 in Part 3. The winner of Part 3 chooses who to take with them to F2.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

The Final HoH Competition actually consists of three separate comps:

1. Comp 1 is the only final comp in which all three of the F3 compete concurrently against each other.  The winner of Comp 1 gets a fast-forward to Comp 3 as one of the FHoH finalists.
  2. The other two go head-to head in Comp 2, the winner of which will move on to Comp 3 as the other finalist.
  3. The two finalists go head-to-head in Comp 3, the winner of which is Final HoH - and since the other two’s eviction votes automatically cancel each other out, the FHoH personally selects who will accompany them to F2 by evicting the other.

ETA:  ...after which the Jury does a 100% scripted Q&A session with the two finalists before casting the Jury ballot - the result of which will determine the winner.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

This was posted elsewhere but brought it over because of the rawness of season 2. The final HOH comp was so bare bones and their interactions with Julie were so real. 
So overproduced today. 

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/JHA3_LwsNF2AkYMP7UmKORtPHXqkJgiT/big-brother-episode-29/

Season 2 I was a huge Nicole fan.

I can’t see it bc I’m not a subscriber.  But is this where the HG learned about 9/11, and Monica’s cousin was one of the missing?  If so, I have to say, it broke me up (I’m from nyc live in jersey now, surrounded by lost people and affected families). It also showed how brilliant Dr. Will really was.  He figured out immediately that Flight 93 sacrificed themselves for the rest of us.  Going on no info but the slight amount told them by production, he pieced it together instantaneously. 

I'm not sure, maybe someone else knows, but I think Monica’s cousin was never found.  A man on my current block worked at the WTC and was never found; they still fly the flag.  12 people from my current town were murdered, 9 from the neighboring town I was living in then.  Truly the most horrible event of my lifetime.  I know so many people who lost people. May they all Rest In Peace. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Ellee said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6omREKjPlo&feature=youtu.be

Here is the YouTube clip from Season 2.

ETA:  I know Will and remember Monica but who was the other woman?  They weren't down to 3 people at that time, were they?

Thank you for sending the clip as I wasn’t able to see the other posted one.  Yes they were at F3, I remember the third woman but not sure of her name.  Maybe it was Nicole? That sounds familiar

I wonder whatever became of Monica’s cousin.  However since they hadn’t heard from her by day 4, I’m sadly not encouraged 

3 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Thank you for sending the clip as I wasn’t able to see the other posted one.  Yes they were at F3, I remember the third woman but not sure of her name.  Maybe it was Nicole? That sounds familiar

I wonder whatever became of Monica’s cousin.  However since they hadn’t heard from her by day 4, I’m sadly not encouraged 

The other woman was Nicole. She brought Will to F2 and lost to him. She was feisty. On the block week one and worked her way back.  MOnica was very salty with her when Nicole, winning tha last part of the HOH  chose to evict her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

As someone who spends half the year in a Benadryl haze and suffers from seasonal allergies... and is allergic to my cat... and is allergic to the whole fucking world, I'm really starting to feel the sneeze shaming around here. I sneeze loud and proud - into a tissue, thank you, or my elbow when I can't get to a tissue in time - ever since I heard about that guy that held in a sneeze and ruptured his God-damned throat

So yeah. Let 'em fly, people, 'cause you don't want to be that guy on the news.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, slasherboy said:

One final thought ..... did the ants show up this year?  Or if you're from Iowa, the "onts"?

Oh no! We DO say ants correctly 🙂  Aunts might be different but not common for me to hear people say it as 'ont' 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Ellee said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBAddictSweetPea/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

Saw this on Joker's. 

Yeah, I already watched some.  😏

The rawness and genuineness of season 2 was sooo good. The comps were fun in thier simplicity. Final HOH they wrote on white boards, sitting in the living room with Monica standing sitting behind them. Not so over produced and dramatic,bachelorr like storylines. In fact, the stories just happened.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

lol Frank still likes to claim it wasn't that great of a move and didn't work on him.

giphy.gif

Here's the link where Jenn City used the veto on Dan.  It includes Dan's talk with Frank. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AH06mMcvSU

LOL.... if I'm annoying everyone by tripping through the past just tell me to shut up.   It's ok.  😁

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2019 at 7:39 PM, Tdoc72 said:

So I just spent 5 minutes of my break time wondering what Jackson will do for sex if Holly leaves. Like, he couldn’t even make it 3 days when she had crabs or whatever. 

Long showers?  Under the covers?  

Watermelons.

• LOL 7

That's weird. It's not on my PVR list. I will search further. If it's not on, how will I remember what day it is? (Real conversation with Mr. Melina : "Are you sure today's Friday?" "Yes! Last night was eviction night, remember?") 

Phew. Found it. For some reason it got knocked off my PVR schedule. Glad I asked here. I was thinking it was moved because of 9/11 or something. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

That's weird. It's not on my PVR list. I will search further. If it's not on, how will I remember what day it is? (Real conversation with Mr. Melina : "Are you sure today's Friday?" "Yes! Last night was eviction night, remember?") 

Still showing up on my DVR: 7-8pm CDT on CBS.

• Love 1

Another brilliant idea of Jackson's which can actually be bad to do

"The function of the sneeze is to allow a release of pressure. If you hold it in, not only are you not allowing your body to do its job—clear out those nasal irritants—but you’re also putting your body at risk by containing that pressure."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So far Nicole and Cliff have taken it really well. They confirmed they sorta knew already because of the wall yeller. They all have been joking about it since. Now we have to wait to hear Holly's campaign and if that makes a difference. 

ETA: Jackson making the jury vote argument against Tommy to Cliff and Nicole. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Useful 2
20 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Can someone enlighten me on why this secret even matters now that the manifesting menace is gone? 

Um. Well, you see, it's because... um...

Look how good Tommy is at keeping a secret without spilling it (until now, anyway)? That's a guy you want to keep around, right? No fear of him having other secrets, nooo, not at all. No one would be scared about Christie working the jury to vote for Tommy to win in the end. Of course not!

I dunno, I got nothin'. 

(I get that he's trying to get out ahead of it because he might think Christie is spilling in the jury house but still.)

Just now, kellog010 said:

So far Nicole and Cliff have taken it really well. They confirmed they sorta knew already because of the wall yeller. They all have been joking about it since. Now we have to wait to hear Holly's campaign and if that makes a difference. 

It's nice to both have it confirmed that they knew and that it really didn't change anything. Better luck next season, wall yeller. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

OK, so here’s my thoughts on Tommy’s weird strategy this week. He clearly has no faith in Christie keeping the secret once she’s out of the game (as he shouldn’t). And he’s playing to win, so he wants those jury votes.  He first tries to “get the six back together” with Jackson/Holly by putting all the blame on Christie and his hands were tied due to this big secret.

That didn’t work, he surely knows Holly will eventually spill to save her ass, so HE has to spill to the people he has had no use for all season long to try to cut her off at the pass. While blaming Christie for everything because his hands were tied due to the big secret.

Meanwhile, Holly is playing her best hand, reminding Nicole/Cliff how Christie especially went off about the whole Holly/Kat/Jackson connection and how of course it all makes sense now, and how dare they.

And after all of this, I truly don’t think Nicole or Cliff give a flying fuck at this point, and will continue to debate who goes based on future comps and who takes who to finals, not caring about who knew who when. Because quite frankly, they probably have the strongest bond from this whole season, despite having never met.

• Love 11