Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It sure does bump Jackson over on my boot list I posted earlier today. If he fails to deliver Chrustie to jury house then...

Nick---Jackson---Jess---Nicole---Cliff---Holly---Tommy----and...Christie for the win. And I HATE Christie so I won't be pleased.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy's telling Jess that he feels that the blowup yesterday put a target on his back.

I wish!

I am so down for Christie staying. There's virtually no chance of any drama if she goes but if she stays there's a ton of chance since she is literally the only one who has provided any fun drama all season.

But also I hate her so if she goes good and I don't care lol.

I guess they're having a cereal party or something. All I know is I'm definitely gonna have to go buy some cereal tomorrow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish!

I am so down for Christie staying. There's virtually no chance of any drama if she goes but if she stays there's a ton of chance since she is literally the only one who has provided any fun drama all season.

But also I hate her so if she goes good and I don't care lol.

I guess they're having a cereal party or something. All I know is I'm definitely gonna have to go buy some cereal tomorrow.

Entertainment value very high of she stays. Never give up , never surrender ( galaxy quest).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm blaming all of you "Yay! Christie is staying!" people when I'm sitting through Analyse's extended exit interview tomorrow and it's nothing but her squealing "I don't know!" to Julyeeie Juleeee Juliyee Chenbot's questions. You put this out into the Universe, not me. 

Still have my fingers crossed for that meteor. I'M A GOOD PERSON AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK. COME ON, UNIVERSE. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm blaming all of you "Yay! Christie is staying!" people when I'm sitting through Analyse's extended exit interview tomorrow and it's nothing but her squealing "I don't know!" to Julyeeie Juleeee Juliyee Chenbot's questions. You put this out into the Universe, not me. 

Still have my fingers crossed for that meteor. I'M A GOOD PERSON AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK. COME ON, UNIVERSE. 

At least we get it over and done with, rather than either hearing it on finale night when she's evicted at F3 or she's trying to give a F2 speech on why she should win.

In reality, we're ripping off the Sis bandaid early.

• LOL 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At least we get it over and done with, rather than either hearing it on finale night when she's evicted at F3 or she's trying to give a F2 speech on why she should win.

That would be high comedy. 

Or I would be high and laughing. One of the two. I'm not picky.

Just now, Lamima said:

It's my dog's 13th birthday today. This [flip] can't happen on my dog's 13th birthday.

ON YOUR DOG'S BIRTHDAY?!

tumblr_pc5kwwww981v9bduuo5_250.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

That would be high comedy. 

Or I would be high and laughing. One of the two. I'm not picky

LOL.

You say that now but just you wait for our discussion during the finale on here. We'll all be as pissed off as we were at Tyler's F2 Q&A, or the Swayleigh proposal.

We need AnalySis to speak as little as possible. She can sit and look pretty, but leave the game talk to the grown-ups. I don't think she'd be as big of a disaster than Gina Marie was. 

Ok....I just REALLY dislike Sis. My god, I have such a huge bias. I'm sorry that I'm wanting Christie to stay all because of my rational dislike of Sis.

tenor.gif?itemid=12898996

Oh! I found another plus to Sis leaving.

You thought that it would be fun to watch Sis panic over Christie going to join Jack in jury.

Now picture Nick having to panic over Sis going to join Jack in jury.

You know he'll be freaking out about it. On top of possibly being evicted and having to go join Jack, Sis, and Kat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Jackson looks like a complete idiot with this vote flip.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ON YOUR DOG'S BIRTHDAY?!

I didn't think I would, but I do miss Rockstar. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok....I just REALLY dislike Sis. My god, I have such a huge bias. I'm sorry that I'm wanting Christie to stay all because of my rational dislike of Sis.

Don't feel sorry, I'm pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum because I really really really don't like Christie - as entertaining as she can be - so I'm able to stomach Analyse. I mean, maybe not if I had to smell her in the beginning of the season but thank God Smell-O-Vision never happened. 

ETA: I would've said "don't apologize" but that goes against everything Canadian in us so. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

At first I thought that Christie is some great BB savant and I just realized that she simply ran the same playbook that she ran the last time she convinced these people that Nick (along with Bella and Sam) is the anti-Christ. The rending of garments over someone like Nick daring to play the game and not being loyal to the 8. The promises that as soon as the evil people are gone, everyone will just accept their fate and it will be just, and fair, and holy.

There are people who are very susceptible to these kinds of arguments. I think it's why Nick was constantly announcing who he was loyal to, so he couldn't be accused of being disloyal like before. Christie then turned that back on him, because he was only loyal to SOME people which made him evil and a manipulator because he wasn't really loyal to everyone

She's good, but it's not hard to be when the other people are so eager to glom on to any opportunity to paint a large target on someone for the next week. No one has any plans for more than the following week so here we are...ready to hand Christie the game because she'll always convince you that someone else is the problem.

I will honestly crack up if Nick wins POV next week and the circular firing squad has to decide who the next evil one is. That is the only joy at this point.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I feel the same about Christie but I’m torn because A. I NEED a Christie v. Tommy and 2. Analice said on the show that her social game is so good, she’d stay against anyone in the house. So if these asshats decide to flip, they’d better make it a blindside on dipshit Analice, because that would be entertaining. And she wouldn’t understand the first time, of course, so chenbot would have to repeat herself. Slooooowly. Hell, maybe nick would win an HOH and put Jess up with Christie. 

I dunno, I’m trying to look at the bright side and I get that Analice is dull as dirt, but man I can’t stand Christie and her big.fucking.mouth.

#manifesting 

I can't stand Christie either, but at least we'd get to see her get zinged by Zingbot, say "It's alright! It's true anyway. I can own it" , pretend everything is ok for a few hours, all the while the zing eating her up until she breaks, "It's not faaaaaiiirr..."

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was gonna rank how I wanted them to be evicted but then I realized I don't give a shit and I just want them all evicted.

I’m right about there with you, @peachmangosteen.  

My listing criterion for F2 is usually best strategic gameplay, followed by best social / most likable.  One problem with that this season, though: strategically speaking, EVERYBODY’S GAMEPLAY THIS SEASON SUCKS EQUALLY.  Simply put, there are no consistently good strategic game players this season.  

On the social/likable side I’ve got... Nicole probably, and maybe Cliff on the outside - but even that would be about as unsatisfying as shitting on a closed toilet seat.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Makes me wonder how Jack & Kat are doing? Finger painting? Jenga? Sunning? 

Fuck-baptizing every room in the JH? (HI SIS!!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I can't stand Christie either, but at least we'd get to see her get zinged by Zingbot, say "It's alright! It's true anyway. I can own it" , pretend everything is ok for a few hours, all the while the zing eating her up until she breaks, "It's not faaaaaiiirr..."

And Sis would be all "What does Zing mean"?

I don't think Sis would really appreciate Zingbot at all.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Nicole/Cliff talking. Nicole is worried about Christie staying (rightfully so). There was another F5 pitch that Nicole heard from Tommy that didn't include her or Cliff so she's wondering if she talks to Tommy.

She also doesn't know if she wants to blindside Sis, Nick, or Tommy. But it sounds like Nicole is voting with everyone else to evict Sis.

Nicole's going to talk to Tommy and Cliff is going to talk to Christie to see if they can make a deal with her.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

This is them entering their “Oh My GOD But I Am Fucking BORED Of This Fucking HOUSE” phase - and without even looking I can tell you we’ve just crossed the two-month threshold.  Right on time. 

Imagine being stuck in a small house with several people you may not even like for 60 days? With zero privacy. No tv or internet or books. It's like house arrest with added psychological torture thrown in. 

Most of them annoy me, but kudos to them for not hiding under a bed or streaking through the house or screaming and smashing things. Other than Christie and possibly Nick, they're all staying pretty calm and rational. I would have self evicted by week 2. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Jess thinks Christie is a "really strong ally"? Bless her heart.

Dear Jess, 

You are a complete and utter moron. Why is it that your strongest ally has never included you in any of her numerous alliances?

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but I don't want Christie rewarded for thinking that because she's a good person, the Universe is doing her a solid. And in this scenario, I look forward to Analyse's F2 speech. It would be like GinaMarie's, but without the heavy accent. "I'm GinaMarie! I can only be me! Youse guys look amazing!"

That is why I would not want Christie to stay as well.  I really do not want her to think that her staying is the Universe's way of rewarding her for being a "good person".

• Love 14

I know that these people aren't great at logical thinking but if all of them are voting out Analyse just to break Nick's control in the house, doesn't that mean Nick doesn't have control of the house????

I just have to look at them all sitting back and saying...but now we have Christie to help us ALL take out Nick and when Nick's gone... what?? What is the next step?? 

By definition, if everyone but one or two people are voting to keep Christie over pathetic Analyse, Christie isn't someone that puts "a bigger target" in front of you. She's someone who pushes people in front of the arrow. If Nick wins HOH, are Nicole, Cliff, Jackson, Jess, and Holly going to clutch their pearls and say "Christie must go for the good of the house"? If so, I hope Nick tells them to all fuck off. The funny thing is, if Jackson doesn't break the tie, he actually could be safe with a Nick HOH because he can claim he is as mad as Nick about the "flip". Nick would be stupid to put up Christie instead of Holly and Jess at that point.

And another week where Nick, Jackson, Christie and maybe even Tommy are all safe??? That is hell.

Edited by Sketcher
  • Love 10

And NIck continues to be the martyr. I just dont want her (sis) to go out. Wah Wah Wah. I am so sorry I may have ruined your game ( Ncole). I was only trying to protect you. That's all. Over and over again.

• Love 2

I don't want Christie to think that she manifested a win, and I want her and Tommy to lose, but I love that on these boards we can say "rending of garments" and talk about the Canadian-ness of posters and I LOVE YOU ALL, DAMN IT, so que sera sera. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

And NIck continues to be the martyr. I just dont want her (sis) to go out. Wah Wah Wah. I am so sorry I may have ruined your game ( Ncole). I was only trying to protect you. That's all. Over and over again.

But that's the only way Nick can compete with Christie's "I need to stay not for ME but because I want a good person to win so I HAVE to stay and get Nick out" spiel. You don't beat that stuff with logic and reasoning , these people have none, you have to play the emotional vampire game.

Christie is just far better at it because it is her natural state of being.

So sorry, Nick...you lose.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I know people are extremely unimpressed with the current houseguests, but for a moment, step back and remember how this game started and how incredibly remote the possibility seemed that this close to the end, we'd still have Cliff, Nicole and Jessica. And no Jack. 

For quite a while it looked like Gr8ful had a clear and easy walk to the end. I'm so happy that wasn't how it turned out. 

(Sorry. I'm in an uncharacteristically good mood because this evening I saw my very first Cirque de Soleil performance. I'm on a pink cloud and I love everyone in the house! Well, except Nick because he's creepy, and Christie because she's narcissistic. Okay, maybe I'm just on a mauve cloud. But I'm still Gr8ful for no Gr8ful.) 

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

You are are upset than innocent and guiltless Anne Boleyn was the night before she faced the executioner.

And I hear she had to do it dressed as a chicken! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Nick is telling Nicole they Christie said she would put up Nick and Nicole if she Christie won HOH. 

Is that true or is Nick lying?

Christie did say that. She would be a pawn and Nick would be her target. She also said if the vote is 4-2 should be have her targets ( nick and nicole).

• Love 2
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Mother. FUCKER.

Can't these people do anything right?! 

This pretty much sums it up.

I really can't stand Sis, but having Christie's "the universe wants me to stay" bullshit reinforced...ugh. 

But it does screw Jackson, so that's something. I had no idea watermelon toxicity could affect cognitive reasoning skills. Huh.

This season seems so predictable, even with this potential flip.

I really want a Nicole HOH. Just so she could have some power and maybe do...something.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I really want a Nicole HOH. Just so she could have some power and maybe do...something.

I think she needs to stay under the radar right now while the more visible "power" players pick each other off one by one. Nick will go then Michie, then Christie, then Tommy then Holly.... down like dominoes. I think Jess, Cliff, and Nicole just night be the last 3 standing.

This is the BB pattern: the weaker "nerdy" players get put up at the very beginning. If they can manage to hang in to the half way mark, the other two stronger sides start to wake up and pick off each other one by one and the last ones standing are the ones who the others wanted out at the beginning. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I think she needs to stay under the radar right now while the more visible "power" players pick each other off one by one. Nick will go then Michie, then Christie, then Tommy then Holly.... down like dominoes. I think Jess, Cliff, and Nicole just night be the last 3 standing.

After tomorrow, Nicole will be part of the F8. It's gonna be hard to fly under the radar - especially when people in the house are telling you that it's time for you to step up, pick a side or five, and do something. 

How is only half the house gone? This season feels like it's lasted way longer than normal and yet there's still too many people in that house. 

• Love 5

The scene with Christie/Tommy on the bed with Christie crying 🙄 ....

Did you get the feeling Tommy wanted to scream ‘I’m supposed to be the drama queen.’?

I'm having a hard time believing that it flipped to Christie staying.   I just am.  Do you think it’s really true or are all the HGs now producers and they think it will make great tv? The last two weeks Thursdays have brought the drama. I don’t know. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just adore that we have a flip that helps NO one's game besides Christie and it's based on everyone being afraid of...Nick? 

This is amazing in its sheer incompetence. 

Cliff and Nicole would realize it makes no sense. Or at least I think they would.  Did they get something out of the deal?  Is it even possible to follow through with whatever the promise is/was?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Cliff and Nicole would realize it makes no sense. Or at least I think they would.  Did they get something out of the deal?  Is it even possible to follow through with whatever the promise is/was?

"If I stay, I'll put you up next week against Nick." "Oh boy, I can't pass this up!" 

That's literally the deal that they're offering!!

I think Cliff is just so pathetic that he says yes to whatever deal the "powerful" people offer him. 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"If I stay, I'll put you up next week against Nick." "Oh boy, I can't pass this up!" 

That's literally the deal that they're offering!!

I think Cliff is just so pathetic that he says yes to whatever deal the "powerful" people offer him. 

Are the feeds showing any kind of discussion between Cliff/Nicole?  My guess is no or at least not a complete discussion.  Or maybe because I like them I’m giving them too much credit.

I’ve never had the feeds.  Kind of feeling like I never will with this group. It all seems so one-sided with what is being shown. 

ROFL, why do I feel a ‘Welcome to B.B.’ coming my way? 😁

Thank goodness we have forums and people that keep us in the know.  It’s the part I enjoy the most anyway. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4

I think Cliff feels that if the vote is flipping because of what Miche now wants he has to go with the flow. I believe he trusts Miche and Holly more than Tommy and Nick.

it is also obvious that Nicole is his true ride or die. He put in so much effort with Miche and Christi last night to try to secure safety for Nicole. More than she tried to do.

• Love 4

From Joker's:

I told y’all that it’s good luck to get pooped on by a bird! C is staying and now this comp will be about birds!? Coincidence? Or did the universe manifest this? Hmmm.... 😉 NT
08/22/19 03:40 AM

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

The scene with Christie/Tommy on the bed with Christie crying 🙄 ....

Did you get the feeling Tommy wanted to scream ‘I’m supposed to be the drama queen.’?

I'm having a hard time believing that it flipped to Christie staying.   I just am.  Do you think it’s really true or are all the HGs now producers and they think it will make great tv? The last two weeks Thursdays have brought the drama. I don’t know. 

I tend to agree. It's possible Jackson is just toying with Christie?

Edited by Tuxcat