Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

EXPLAINING it?  How - by speaking the words to the song? 

Not saying the exact words, no. Cliff just gives the basic outline- "ex-con is coming home on a bus and tells the bus driver that he told his GF to tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree if he's still wanted yada yada ".....he makes it sound more like a plot to a book or movie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hell, Cliff could have not even nominated another member of the Six Shooters and still probably succeeded in getting Jack out last week. He could have nominated Kat and only Nicole and Jessica's stupidity would have gotten in the way of Jack being evicted last week (and I'll concede that you can't really underestimate just how dumb Nicole and Jessica are, but I think even those two simpletons would know what to do this time around). Then who knows whether Bella wins that endurance comp. 

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Figster said:

Yeah so he just wanted to get a far as he could.  Good for him.  I'm not going to call him stupid or other countless names for not making the entertaining (but stupid) "big move" by double crossing Christy that would have assured his eviction this week.

He ALREADY was evicted by them. He WILL be evicted by them later on. He hasn't gained anything except I guess jury money and I don't think Cliff is one of those people where the extra money from living in the jury house is going to make a difference in his life.

He is a big BB fan and the reason he is here is that he came here to play the game and he himself noted that his capitulation to Christie sunk his chances of winning overall, but he did it anyways so that he can suck up to them for a few weeks before they dump him. That's not good game play.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Figster said:

He won the battle back to get back in the house; negating his eviction. He loves this game; that's obvious. He just likes being in the house.  Sometimes it's not just about winning the game; it's the experience.  And he probably wants to enjoy it as long as possible, as a super fan.  If anything, Christy's revelation of her diamond veto (and Cliff not going back on their deal), really did buy him an extra week or so. He very well may have been out this week if she hadn't had the power.  I think he's doing the best he can in the shitty circumstances he's found himself it.

It's funny, I had just edited my post to add a bit about him being a super fan. I mean, sure, if you want to go with the general, "as a super fan, even an extra week in the house is good," then I guess that's something. I don't think it's good game play, but it IS something (that's not meant to be read sarcastically, by the way, I am seriously acknowledging that it is something of note). 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He ALREADY was evicted by them. He WILL be evicted by them later on. He hasn't gained anything except I guess jury money and I don't think Cliff is one of those people where the extra money from living in the jury house is going to make a difference in his life.

He is a big BB fan and the reason he is here is that he came here to play the game and he himself noted that his capitulation to Christie sunk his chances of winning overall, but he did it anyways so that he can suck up to them for a few weeks before they dump him. That's not good game play.

Cliff doesn’t need to be in the Jury House, anyways.

He is the one to vote for Christie to win top prize! 

1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Cliff doesn’t need to be in the Jury House, anyways.

He is the one to vote for Christie to win top prize! 

Ha! That probably is true. 

By the way, I also forgot to mention that he got in this mess because he was overheard laying out his entire game plan to the feed viewers! That, in an of itself, is a pretty big knock on the idea of Cliff as a good game player, ya know?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Ha! That probably is true. 

By the way, I also forgot to mention that he got in this mess because he was overheard laying out his entire game plan to the feed viewers! That, in an of itself, is a pretty big knock on the idea of Cliff as a good game player, ya know?

Not surprised!  Cliff is an Aggie!!!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, green said:

So the question is how did she even get into college 

UNR is a popular school for California students, part of the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) where with decent grades, they can go for 150% of in-state tuition: cheaper than a UC school. The daughter of some good friends of mine goes there. It's not at all a hard school to get into. Soccer's an equivalency sport, not a head-count sport, so they're not giving out full scholarships. 

14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He ALREADY was evicted by them. He WILL be evicted by them later on.

This kind of sentence could be used to teach her English! Instead of using the terms "past tense" and "future tense." 

"You HAVE BEEN considered a nonplayer. You WILL BE considered a nonplayer."

Before Cliff let himself be heard, I liked his strategy of speaking to the viewers. If I was ever on the show, I'm sure I'd be doing that, too. The conversations we hear are mostly mind-numbingly boring. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Figster said:

I'm pretty sure that Cliff meant the whole situation with Christy sunk his game.  He got nothing accomplished from his HOH. But your definitely of "good game play" would have assured his eviction this week. Exactly how is that "good game play?"

How would it have assured his eviction? We don't know what would have happened had Bella played in the HoH. We don't know if Cliff would have won PoV if he was on the block. Different scenarios lead to different results.

Plus, again, unless "making jury" has some greater meaning to you (which, fair enough, it actually does to those people with money problems), then BB is a zero sum game, you either win it or you lose it. There are moves that MIGHT not work out in the end, but there are moves that clearly will NOT work out and Cliff made a move he knew would not work out and did it anyways. 

1 minute ago, Mystery said:

Before Cliff let himself be heard, I liked his strategy of speaking to the viewers. If I was ever on the show, I'm sure I'd be doing that, too. The conversations we hear are mostly mind-numbingly boring. 

I don't mind him talking to the feed viewers. It's the whole "not making sure you're not being overheard" part that I think was super dumb. 

• Love 5

Let’s just say....Cliff didn’t manage to evict a Jack....despite nominating them.

This is because the 6 Shooters were not ready to let them go......especially, Jack.

It is not going to be Cliff’s  problem later on!!! 

If Holly/Ana/The Jacks......go after Christie and Tommy.

Then that will be on Christy.....to regret what she did during Cliff’s HOH.

Cliff played his HOH the best he could and managed to buy himself 2 weeks in the house.....with one already guaranteed.

Remember Cliff was already evicted!

So, y’all mean.....evicted.....Again! 😂

• Love 3

Cliff probably just wants to make it far enough to get zinged by Zingbot and to compete in OTEV. And wouldn’t we all.

Catching up on the recently released final season of Orange is the New Black and it dawned on me that Anal reminds me somewhat of Maritza, the former inmate. You know, the petite one with the black hair, pretty face and Barbie bod? Although, of course, Maritza is far more amusing in her cluelessness than Anal.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How would it have assured his eviction? We don't know what would have happened had Bella played in the HoH. We don't know if Cliff would have won PoV if he was on the block. Different scenarios lead to different results.

Plus, again, unless "making jury" has some greater meaning to you (which, fair enough, it actually does to those people with money problems), then BB is a zero sum game, you either win it or you lose it. There are moves that MIGHT not work out in the end, but there are moves that clearly will NOT work out and Cliff made a move he knew would not work out and did it anyways. 

I don't mind him talking to the feed viewers. It's the whole "not making sure you're not being overheard" part that I think was super dumb. 

Making it to Jury is huge!  You can vote for the top prize winner.

How many HGs have we seen get screw over on the recent BBs?

Players that had it easy in the house......’ran the house’.......were nothing more than dirty players and have been flat out denied.  Tyler and Paul come to mind.

With Paul....it was twice.....right??

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh my, yes. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

We don't know it would have assured his eviction. But we do know he's safe this week and it's huge because he can play HOH again.

I think a lot of fans want Cliff to suffer for not playing the way the fans wanted and can't accept the fact that his move might actually work out for him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The last time they had an older person who happened to be cut throat and a dangerous player was Shelly Moore. She played the long con on Jeff and Jordan. Every day she'd butter them up and earn more and more of their trust until Jordan eventually talked to Shelly more than she talked to Jeff. She probably even fooled production. 

I think Shelly turning on golden couple Jeff and Jordan was too much for them, because since then the "token old guy" has always been a mild, inoffensive, "in it for the experience" type person. Joe from BB14, Donny from BB16 (although Donny did end up being a challenge whore), Glenn from BB18 (who lasted all of a day), Kevin from BB19, Steve from BB20 (who also lasted like one week) and now Cliff from BB21. I dont think we'll ever get a Shelly Moore again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The last time they had an older person who happened to be cut throat and a dangerous player was Shelly Moore. She played the long con on Jeff and Jordan. Every day she'd butter them up and earn more and more of their trust until Jordan eventually talked to Shelly more than she talked to Jeff. She probably even fooled production. 

I think Shelly turning on golden couple Jeff and Jordan was too much for them, because since then the "token old guy" has always been a mild, inoffensive, "in it for the experience" type person. Joe from BB14, Donny from BB16 (although Donny did end up being a challenge whore), Glenn from BB18 (who lasted all of a day), Kevin from BB19, Steve from BB20 (who also lasted like one week) and now Cliff from BB21. I dont think we'll ever get a Shelly Moore again.

That’s true. They don’t go the older woman route like Survivor does. I never even thought about it until you mentioned it.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Shelly from Baton Rouge!

Beware of those old lady smokers chatting you up.  They are nosy, AF!

Kevin did good.

Christmas was just a weird girl!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Nicole next week

23163A37-0F92-4EB8-8D76-50C89532E65A.jpeg

Nicole and her 3 for $1.98 plastic choker freak me out!

I thought she was a teacher.....but, her job title says...Aide.

So, she just works at a Day Care, eh?

• Useful 1
17 minutes ago, Figster said:

You think Bella would've beaten Holly (or Analyse, an athlete who came in 2nd)?  LOL, seriously?  No, just no.

It's not about me, this is about Cliff.  He is a SUPER FAN whose dream was to get on BB and last as long as possible.  This is not about money; like you said he probably doesn't need it.  Obviously his getting caught talking to the camera (undone by his own vanity) was stupid, nobody is arguing that. No one is saying he's the best player either. He's gotten outplayed in the house, even considering his big disadvantage as the "old guy."  But arguing he would've probably lasted longer if he screwed over Christy is pretty crazy tbh.

He would have had A chance at winning the whole thing, which he doesn't have now. You can't win the game if you don't have the numbers and he himself knew that the only way to get the numbers was by screwing Christie over. Heck, having the numbers would have also mattered in the sense that who says that the other side still doesn't try to nominate Nick and Bella this week if they won HoH? Or who is to say that Cliff even gets evicted if Holly is HoH? The other side would only have four clear votes against him due to him getting Jack (or someone else) evicted. Keeping the numbers on your side is huge and Cliff knowingly turned that down to be #7 (at best) In a six-person alliance. 

But yes, he will probably make it to jury. That's something. it's not much, but it IS something. 

Just now, Dance4Life said:

I thought she was a teacher.....but, her job title says...Aide.

So, she just works at a Day Care, eh?

Most pre-schools have teacher aides helping the main teacher. Many of them are in training to become teachers themselves, although it is true that some of them are in to later run day cares.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 minutes ago, zscore said:

We don't know it would have assured his eviction. But we do know he's safe this week and it's huge because he can play HOH again.

I think a lot of fans want Cliff to suffer for not playing the way the fans wanted and can't accept the fact that his move might actually work out for him.

How did he even know he was safe this week? Because the people who blindsided him and evicted him the previous week told him he was?

And I think that you can disagree with my position without trying to ascribe negative motivations to my position.  

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I was hoping Jackson would be out before jury to have to answer for his sins. LOL!!! Alas, he won’t and will torment all the woman in jury. Ugh!!!!

I was thinking the opposite!

I want him sequestered with unlimited groceries and no..... 🐈......bored out of his mind.

Then we can see him 30 pounds heavier on Finale night! 

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Kevin did good.

Eh. Kevin got dragged along for most of the game - and he was a weird creeper who had a thing for Christmas and for awhile seemed to be willing to throw away his marriage for her. I mean, yeah, time and space softens a lot of opinions on former HGs and the poor guy had to deal with cancer and Swaggy and Bayleigh scamming a fundraiser but still. Kevin and his saran wrapped torso at night kinda sucked. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Shelly from Baton Rouge!

Beware of those old lady smokers chatting you up.  They are nosy, AF!

Looking back it was obvious that Shelly was going to turn on Jeff and Jordan. But back then I remember live feeders being so convinced by her act that they'd debate all day long. Is she for real? Is she playing them? Of course that led to the infamous double eviction blindside of Jeff. Ah, good times.

• Love 2

I told my buddy about Anal's...um...tart lady parts and he got annoyed with me.  He said and I quote, "You believe everything on the internet?  That's fake news dude.  There is no way a girl that hot would smell."

• LOL 10

Jack has just got to be shaking his head at how simple Sis is. When she asks him, who would you put up next week. He responds and then asks her. She says "the same". Each time.

• LOL 5
Just now, missyb said:

Jack has just got to be shaking his head at how simple Sis is. When she asks him, who would you put up next week. He responds and then asks her. She says "the same". Each time.

I think Jack has buyer's remorse about Anal. I hate Jack bc he's an asshole but he's also pretty articulate and seems to have some brain cells. He's just an unpleasant personality. I don't think he anticipated that Anal would have so few brain cells that she's not even fuck buddy material. They're sitting on the hammock now and have absolutely nothing to say to each other. It's kind of sad.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Looking back it was obvious that Shelly was going to turn on Jeff and Jordan. But back then I remember live feeders being so convinced by her act that they'd debate all day long. Is she for real? Is she playing them? Of course that led to the infamous double eviction blindside of Jeff. Ah, good times.

She should turn on them! Jordan already won and had no business being in the BB House.....again!

You see...I didn’t know Jeff and Jordan.  I started watching in 2010 (Rachel’s 1st season). I wasn’t attached to them...like a bunch of BB superfans.

I was attached to Rachel!  

The way Jeff and Jordan acted entitled......just turned me off to them.  Then linked up with Brenchel to formed couples allies......was unfair to other HGs.

Then I found out .....Jordan had already won BB!  Well!

I was told Jordan  won.....bc, she pity shamed the other HGs.  Something about her family needing a home.....because, they lost it.

I am not a fan of Jeff and Jordan.  

Shelley played her own game....and, good for her! 

Why would Shelley carry ....Jordan/Jeff/Rachel/Brandon...to the end??

Plus....if one won.....it was like both winning.  So, they had 2 chances in the SAME game!

Well, you already know this rant!  I HATE couples! I hate veteran players returning.

I hate when people know each other.  It IS an advantage!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Imagine them outside of the house.

Jack: "So, where do you want to go for dinner?"
Analyse: "Wherever you want to go is fine."
Jack: "That's not... okay, fine, let's go get you a Happy Meal and then you can play in the ball pit."
Analyse: *shriek squeal*

• LOL 18
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Jack has buyer's remorse about Anal. I hate Jack bc he's an asshole but he's also pretty articulate and seems to have some brain cells. He's just an unpleasant personality. I don't think he anticipated that Anal would have so few brain cells that she's not even fuck buddy material. They're sitting on the hammock now and have absolutely nothing to say to each other. It's kind of sad.

They have zero chemistry.   

But, always cuddling....eh?  😍

If it helps....at least Sis remains pleasant and  UTR!

Some guys had their work cut out for them with chicks like Amanda, Rachel, Raven. Fessy with Kaitlyn.  Bayleigh.

Jessica & Cody!

They all had targets on their backs......and, we knew would not make it to the end.

Jack and Sis might have a chance....if he decides to carry her ....and, she wins the right comps towards the end.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Eh. Kevin got dragged along for most of the game - and he was a weird creeper who had a thing for Christmas and for awhile seemed to be willing to throw away his marriage for her. I mean, yeah, time and space softens a lot of opinions on former HGs and the poor guy had to deal with cancer and Swaggy and Bayleigh scamming a fundraiser but still. Kevin and his saran wrapped torso at night kinda sucked. 

I thought the whole Christmas and Kevin was explained as ....Christmas reminded Kevin of his daughters.  Christmas hung out with him because she had nobody else in the house.

Then I remember Christmas did want to get away from him but I don’t remember why.

But, I don’t get the clothes these chicks wear.  All these Coochie cutters and booty hanging out.  If you know you are going to be mostly lounging why do you wear booty shorts?  

So, Christmas wore booty shorts and sports bras all season.

I also do not understand how they all lounge on top of each other like a litter of puppies!

I need space and comfort!!!  I also don’t want to feel a breeze in my lady parts.

Yoga pants for me.

so, because they all do it........I didn’t notice any hint of Christmas and Kevin being loved up.

• Love 2

I guess without knowing exactly what's in the minds of the hamsters who have minds, it's hard for me to know whether Cliff considers making it to jury "winning." Once he backed off the big moves, that was his best possible outcome, I think. 

Whereas mine would be, make big moves, possibly get asked back for another season, get out of this season as quickly as possible. Making it to jury wouldn't be enough of an end goal for me. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Figster said:

So you think Holly wouldn't have tried to get revenge on Cliff for Jackson's likely eviction (in your ideal scenario)?  Christy would not have let Jack get evicted.

And Christy wouldn't be rallying the troops to evict Cliff after the "betrayal" of their deal?   Because we all know Christy has NO sway over the house, nope, none at all LOL (That was sarcasm, FYI).

Jackson won POV, so he couldn't be evicted. If Cliff had nominated Christie, then it WOULD have been Jack who was evicted, right? 

• Love 4
(edited)

Also, again, Cliff now would have had the numbers even if Analyse or Holly wins HoH, so depending on who he goes up against, he doesn't even necessarily get voted out. And that's of course assuming he doesn't win PoV (who would he be nominated against? Bella? Nick? Sam?). 

Heck, who is to say that Analyse is happy with the rest of Six Shooters if they just evicted Jack? Another benefit of actually breaking up big alliances instead of deciding to join them as their seventh member is that sometimes they turn on each other. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5

Why is Nick ‘topping’ a pretend-sleep Tommy?  And, CBS....Just blanked the screen?  

Nick was asking why BB only has 1 gay person on the show? 

Talking about how since only 1 gay person is on the show...they cannot use the upstairs shower. 

Then there is Sammy scratching his penis and Cliff not wearing a shirt.....but, no blank screen for this????????!

I should be sleeping, anyways! 🦉

• LOL 6

Christie is the queen of compliments. On BBAD, she's in kitchen with others. Analyse walks in. Christie, "That shirt looks so good on you. I'm glad I gave it to you . You look so cute."

Jackson walks in. Christie, "Babyyy, you're siiiick. How're u feeling? You need to eat some fruits."

Kat walks in. Christie, "You just woke up? You look so cute. I like your face when you just wake up."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Christie is the queen of compliments. 

That's for sure! At first people who have just met her probably love it, but at some point they have to start realizing that it's just talk at best, manipulation at worst. Jack does something similar, but he's not as good at not seeming fake or patronizing. (I think. Or maybe he's getting away with it so far.) 

It really must have been crickets last night judging by this thread. I'm not usually quick to label a cast boring, but... this cast, as a group at least, seems pretty boring. Hopefully that will change, but it isn't looking good. 

• Love 5

I think what's clear about Cliff's HOH last week is that we don't know WHAT would have changed had he made a bigger move. He couldn't have forseen that the Six Shooters would honour the deal that he made with them and why should he? He was blindsided and evicted by those same people. We know Jack/Jackson had discussed breaking the deal with Cliff anyway. 

I think he got really lucky with his move, in all honesty. It wasn't a smart move; it was a LUCKY move. Why? Because we know there was an equal chance of things going down way worse than how it actually turned out. We also know that Christie could theoretically still use her power next week to get Cliff out. We know that he has a chance of leaving still. 

Cliff's move was good. However, Cliff's move could have been great by flushing out the power. And Cliff's move could have been legendary if he had backstabbed Christie by putting her or Tommy up. 

Cliff's move got him two weeks of safety, but we know he's already a target in the next two or three weeks. We already know there are discussions by Jack and Jackson about getting him out during the double eviction, whenever that may be (it might be in the next couple of weeks). 

So, again, Cliff got lucky with his move, but it was a really risky one. One that I personally wish he still hadn't have made, since we don't know for sure that he would have been the target this week. For all we know, the Six Shooters, without Jack, would have imploded, especially if they had to campaign against each other had Cliff put up someone like Holly. And yes, Cliff would have still had Nick, Bella, Sam, and Nicole in his corner. That's at least three more numbers than he has now. He has no real allies, besides Nicole, and we know that Nicole is not in a good position. He lost Nick and Sam as allies. The Six Shooters are tolerating Cliff but they'd never ever protect him.

And I think that's why I'm always going to be at least a little upset at Cliff for his move. I know it ended up working out for the moment, but he's still in the exact same position as he was before; he just has way less allies than what he could have had. Sam, Nick, and Bella were willing to work with him before he made that move. 

Yes, Cliff made jury, which is great. But I don't see any chance of him getting to F7. However, the Six Shooters are starting to turn on each other so maybe the tides will turn. That's still relying on a lot of hope and not facts. Nobody could anticipate what's to come in the next couple of weeks. Cliff played his move on hope that the Six Shooters would turn on each other and honestly? That doesn't make a good gameplayer for me. It's a really big gamble and it's still unknown if it'll pay off in the long run. 

I still feel confident that, if a Six Shooter is against an Outsider in F2, no matter how things go down, that Six Shooter will win because they have the numbers. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Then I found out .....Jordan had already won BB!  Well!

I was told Jordan  won.....bc, she pity shamed the other HGs.  Something about her family needing a home.....because, they lost it.

I didn't have feeds that year (I think I started the next) but as a casual viewer I never heard that at all.  Jordan was pretty much a sleeper and accidentally made her way to the final 3 where she actually rocked the comp she won to make it to F2. And then she was up against Natalie and well Natalie was just a serious pain in the ass. So while i do think Jordan won because she was the 'nice' one - I don't recall anyone pitying her to get her to the end.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I was hoping Jackson would be out before jury to have to answer for his sins. LOL!!! Alas, he won’t and will torment all the woman in jury. Ugh!!!!

Or, since he's no longer helpful/a threat to their game, the women turn on him and make his jury stay miserable. They could eat all the eggs and bananas, follow him with air freshener wherever he goes, call out his misogyny, and and actually call him out for his weird (poor?) hygiene. I wish toilet cucumber had happened in jury house, just to hear what all the people who'd seen it happen would say.

9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I was thinking the opposite!

I want him sequestered with unlimited groceries and no..... 🐈......bored out of his mind.

Then we can see him 30 pounds heavier on Finale night! 

Given how things are already going, even if he stays in the house till the end, I think it's safe to say he's leaving the house at least 20 pounds heavier, with a much softer body, than when he came in. In Sunday's episode where they showed the history of Jackson being a jerk to Kat, it was really shocking to see how hard his body was, even on day 11, compared to now. He hasn't just lost his abs, his chest and shoulders have also lost a lot of definition.

5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Christie is the queen of compliments. On BBAD, she's in kitchen with others. Analyse walks in. Christie, "That shirt looks so good on you. I'm glad I gave it to you . You look so cute."

Jackson walks in. Christie, "Babyyy, you're siiiick. How're u feeling? You need to eat some fruits."

Kat walks in. Christie, "You just woke up? You look so cute. I like your face when you just wake up."

I think Christie sees herself as the caretaker, mom-type in the house, who cares for everyone, but in reality she's more like mommy dearest, with a wire hanger at the ready to beat anyone who doesn't bend to her will. I grew up not too far from where she's from, and that kind of mean girl is unfortunately really prevalent in the area. Made high school *really* fun, let me tell you.

On the topic of Christie, I have a theory about her and Tommy. Despite Julie saying on day one that there would be people with connections on the cast, it really seems no one else on the show had any connection before the show--I believe by now we would have been told through the DR interviews of any other connections (and Kat and Holly's "connection" is not in the least bit comparable to C+T). I think that C+T each were cast in the show without production knowing they had any connection. If, for example, Tommy's aunt is his mother's sister, Christie telling production her ex is "Linda Smith" wouldn't raise any red flags that there would be any relation to Tommy. While I'd guess production looks into potential castmembers' friends and immediate family, the aunt just wasn't few enough degrees of separation for them to really look into her and her connections. T+C's connection only became clear once they got into the house and were already filming. I doubt BB picks "alternate cast members," like alternate jurors ready to immediately step in after filming has started, and since the show is filmed live or within the same week, it's not like they had time to get someone else. If those first DRs only happened after the Camp Director vote (and subsequent slimings), I could see Grodner and team believing they were now too far into the show to start over filming from scratch. So they just kept the cast as is and pretended it was a deliberate part of the game.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Figster said:

You think Bella would've beaten Holly (or Analyse, an athlete who came in 2nd)?  LOL, seriously?  No, just no.

It's not about me, this is about Cliff.  He is a SUPER FAN whose dream was to get on BB and last as long as possible.  This is not about money; like you said he probably doesn't need it.  Obviously his getting caught talking to the camera (undone by his own vanity) was stupid, nobody is arguing that. No one is saying he's the best player either. He's gotten outplayed in the house, even considering his big disadvantage as the "old guy."  But arguing he'd have probably lasted longer if he screwed over Christy is pretty crazy tbh.

(I may have quoted wrong post)......So someone comes into the HOH's room and threatens...'do this or I'll do such and such' pretty much and the HOH should roll over. Then anytime there is an HOH a HG should do this. Honestly, he should have put Holly up as replacement nom when Jackson took himself down (saying you came down and now you're partner goes up). Let the 6 decide who to keep. Say, sorry Christie, you should have used your power. Then likely Holly would have gone. Maybe Bella could have beaten Anal in HOH but if not, Anal is easily outwitted. AND Cliff would have better numbers while the 6 would now be 5.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I forgot to say that I think Nick & Sam have the ugliest tattoos. Why do people insist on doing that? I guess I’m a hater. I never understood them and never will. When they were at the sink the other night side by side it’s all I saw. At least, Sam will be gone and I’ll have one less to look at. Jacks are so dumb to even mention and don’t bother me as much. That said, I hope he leaves soon, too. Although, I think Jack, Christie & Tommy might make it to the Final 4 with Jessica. I know it’s crazy but it’s my early prediction.

I agree.  I recently had a squamous skin cancer removed--there was no real bump or anything, just a different look.  from an article: "The ink can hide suspicious changes in both the shape and colors of moles. It can also break up the pigment inside a suspicious mole, thus making medical assessment more difficult."  I don't like any tatoos but I can understand a small one that has some significance....but to do entire arms (or necks, backs, etc) makes no sense to me.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

It was obvious to me that he'd buy himself an extra week or two with his move. He would have been up for eviction this week had he screwed over Christie & their deal last week.  Despite the consensus that Christy is evil/ruthless by most, I never thought she's go back on her deal with Cliff, especially when there's no reason to do so since she/6 shooters clearly feel like Bella/Nick/Sam are bigger threats to them.  It didn't hurt or hamper the 6 shooters' games to leave Cliff alone for a week or two after their deal went through; there's bigger fish to fry in the house still as far as the 6 shooters are concerned.

Perhaps Christie wouldn't have, but the other Six Shooters could have easily broken off the deal, as it didn't matter to them. Again, Cliff got lucky with his move. He took a risk and in this case, it did pay off. But it easily could have backfired. 

Cliff should have flushed out the power and he still would have been in a good position. He likely would not have gone home this week, since he wouldn't have gotten out a Six Shooter. Cliff was stupid enough to not flush out the power and to do their bidding. He did that in hopes that he would be able to get farther but in reality, it cost him some allies that would have been loyal to him.

If Cliff felt like he couldn't go back on his word and backdoor a Six Shooter, fine. But then flush out the power! He knows better than to leave a power like that in the game.

Plus, Bella/Nick probably would likely still be trying to work with 6 shooters (while making side plans, probably) as Bella would not have been nominated or evicted if Cliff went back on the deal, even despite the switched vote to evict Cliff that they were left out of.  Nominating and evicting Bella is what really drew the line in the sand, though obviously Nick/Bella's antenna's were up big time after Cliff's eviction.

Perhaps, but Bella/Nick were hurt by being blindsided by the Six Shooters in the first place. All Cliff did was leave a powerful majority in the house and now everyone is flocking to them.

The Outsiders aren't good at the game, period. They're propelling the Six Shooters to guarantee one of them the win this season. If they were better players, any of them (Cliff, Nicole, Nick, Sam, Bella, Jess, Kat), they could have done something. But they didn't, so now they screwed themselves of a win.

This season sucks because of the bad gameplay.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Figster said:

Sometimes it's not just about winning the game; it's the experience.  And he probably wants to enjoy it as long as possible, as a super fan.  

If Cliff decided that spending the entire summer kissing the ass of a bunch of dicks was more enjoyable than the chance to win the game then I just can't respect that.

10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Shelly turning on golden couple Jeff and Jordan was too much for them, because since then the "token old guy" has always been a mild, inoffensive, "in it for the experience" type person. Joe from BB14, Donny from BB16 (although Donny did end up being a challenge whore), Glenn from BB18 (who lasted all of a day), Kevin from BB19, Steve from BB20 (who also lasted like one week) and now Cliff from BB21.

I think Donny easily could have been a 'Shelly type' but the twists in BB16 really fucked him. He was literally the only person who could see through Derrick but he couldn't do anything about it.

Nicole, Cliff, and Sam are playing such chicken shit games which guarantee they won't win and won't get any BB noteriety from so it's like what even is the point? To get the couple extra bucks to spend all summer with a bunch of assholes? How sad lol.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Players that had it easy in the house......’ran the house’.......were nothing more than dirty players and have been flat out denied.  Tyler and Paul come to mind.

Likening Tyler to Paul... there's snarky, and then there's just cruel.

Like, damn, @Dance4Life. Remind me never to get on your bad side  😧

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

kissing the ass of a bunch of dicks

I'm sorry, but that made me chuckle and reminded me of Ghandia saying of Ted (long ago on Survivor) 'I wanna punch his ass in the eye'.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

LOL. I wondered for the longest time if they were actually tattoos until I finally saw her without one.

Nicole, Cliff, and Sam are playing such chicken shit games which guarantee they won't win and won't get any BB noteriety from so it's like what even is the point?

And Jess, and Kat. All this rehash of Cliff's HoH needs to take into account the variables of who is voting. They actually still had an opportunity to vote Jack out of the house but what did Kat, Jess and Nicole do? They voted to evict Bella. Even if Cliff had nominated someone else and screwed over Christie I'm not sure they would have had the numbers to evict Jack because the bottom feeders are just idiots. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

LOL. I wondered for the longest time if they were actually tattoos until I finally saw her without one.

A while ago when I used to swing.  There were girls that look like  Nicole.  They looked girlish and always wore chokers. And, do the whole school girl bit, too.

Their kink was Japanese rope bonding.  So, they used to post a lot of photos of their  tiny naked bodies wrapped in ropes.  And, usually holding Japanese swords, too.  

I guess it was meant to symbolize a guy can cut the rope with the sword....type of sex play.  Oh well!  There yah go! This is what I think when I see Nicole.  Her BB bio was weird, too. 

• Love 1