Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I will completely own the fact that I simply cannot get over the pre-season existing years-long 'bond' of Christy and Tommy.  Because of this advantage, they had a very big leg up on all the other HGs except Kat/Holly to a lesser extent.  I am totally not convinced that either of them would have been playing well if they had NOT been cast on the same season.  Added to that is that I am really, really annoyed by Tommy and his way over the top self and fakeness, to me anyway.  I am from NY and have met many of these types in both genders.  (Disclaimer: That is not to say that they only exist in NY by any means)  His constant 'Let's keep the group all together' no matter what, no matter the cost has been a big buzz kill for me as well.  As for Christie, again, I just find her a very two-faced person and often she is very 'mean-girl' while all the while proclaiming her 'love, light and gratitude' manifestations.  She seemingly has no awareness what-so-ever of her hypocritical thoughts and deeds.  As a huge fan,  I am very aware that BB is a game, and one with a huge prize at the end where there can only be one winner.  I totally get the 'whole lie, scheme, do whatever you have to win' as valid game tactics in this particular game.  But please, at least recognize it and own it.  Don't be delusional and self-righteous about it especially if you're going to vilify others for doing the same.  This is why I just will not get behind them as 'playing great games'  or that they've positioned themselves well, which I seriously doubt would be the case had they not had each other as crutches.   If it had been known from the start or discovered in-game by ~any~ of the other HGs getting an inkling of their out-of-game relationship they would have been targetted and everyone would have tried to split them up.  This is merely my opinion, and I also understand that they have fans who have valid reasons of their own to get behind them and their gameplay.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh shit, @hhawks reminded me that we're WAY into the season and I haven't found a way to work in a reference to Tootie from Meet Me In St. Louis yet!

Okay, how about this? Remember when Tootie told Esther that Esther's boyfriend had hit her? And she was just covering up the fact that he caught her and Agnes throwing a dress stuffed to make it look like it was a live body (and had actually helped them escape)? Well, Kat reminds me of that when she acted all betrayed by Cliff, when she was no "damsel in distress" in their dealings at all. Heck, Kat is a lot like Tootie period, so I guess I really DO love Kat. 

Oh Rose, you’re so stuck up. Love Esther and Tootie with her dead dolls.   😀

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

It is obvious BB Production  is infusing those watermelons with Valium!

By the by, I think valium-infused watermelons could be a huge hit!! Especially for those of us who watch BB 😏

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Great question. I thiiiiiiiiiink he's still leaning that way, but hopefully he'll get straightened out soon, although the dream Christie/Tommy noms are likely not happening ("Boy, Tommy has never been nominated, right? That's not suspicious at ALL!"). 

I thought about it. Christie and Sis would be the best option. I think Tommy may be able to be convinced to work with the others over Nick and Sis maybe if Christie is done. He didn’t try to save Jack and he might ultimately think his game is more important than his weird friendship with Nick and Sis because they are also weak links. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, let's hope so, after everything that Christie's done to Jess. If Jess still votes to evict Cliff instead of Christie, then she's a really bad player. 

I hope that Christie pitches the Jess/Cliff noms to Jackson, if she hasn't already, so Jackson can tell Jess that Christie threw her under the bus.

The problem is that I don't trust Jess at ALL. 

God, I wish I could tell Jackson to put up Christie/Sis, because nobody would take Christie down except for Christie.

If it's Christie/Cliff, there's a chance Christie still has Tommy, Sis, and Nick to take her down. Maybe not, since Jackson should theoretically put Sis or Nick up as a replacement, but still. 

I have never wanted anything more than the houseguests to wake up and start gaming right now. 

I’m hoping Jackson just said that to throw the other side of the house off and blindside Sis and put her up.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I can't believe nobody here has mentioned that Julie's chair broke when she went to sit down with Kat for the interview.  The footrest/crossbrace just broke right out when Julie posted against it to lever herself back in the chair.

Apparently CBS doesn't just cheap out on the hamsters...they economize on the front of the house too.  Or maybe that was a message from management to Julie Chen-Moonves.

I do wonder if Julie’s tragic wardrobe is chosen by one of Les’s victims. 

10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

"Chairs break. So do elevators. Maybe you don't want to actually finish out this contract."

Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Kats in terview:

She is so uncomfortable to listen to. mainly concerned with what the audiences is thinking of her. Talks and interrupts but hard to complete thoughts, 
Says "i dont know" a lot. 

Personally, I think she is bitter over being thought of as a "less than, unimportant" player. 

During her goodbye messages, she looks to the audience a lot to gage their impressions. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which, no great loss. Cliff really sucks. And at this point there's something to be happy about if anybody goes because they're all terrible. 

But what I most wanna see is Tommy/Christie on the block together and Jackson's dumb ass can't even do that. That was literally the only reason to root for him! Dammit!

Tommy's gonna win, which is like the absolute worst outcome in a list full of terrible outcomes. Sigh.

Some poll put up Christie and Tommy in F2. I wasn’t sure about it because I wasn’t convinced anyone would be able to get the Jacks out. But once Jack was evicted, I realized that poll about Tommy at least could be right. He’s playing the best game imo.

35 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I will completely own the fact that I simply cannot get over the pre-season existing years-long 'bond' of Christy and Tommy.  Because of this advantage, they had a very big leg up on all the other HGs except Kat/Holly to a lesser extent.  I am totally not convinced that either of them would have been playing well if they had NOT been cast on the same season.  

I think it helped Tommy way more than Christie. I think she would have been in a similar position. Jack had a huge crush on her. Jack and Jackson were bros. 

I do also think Tommy would have been fine too - both of them have personalities where they 'fit in' well with a group. And Christie won first HOH so she could easily form a group right off the bat. However I don't see Jack or Jackson being buddy buddy with the gay guy in the house without help from Christie. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, we can breathe a little easier.

Jackson just told Holly that he's leaning toward Christie/Sis noms.

Good. Sis is a much better nom than Cliff for Jackson, but yeah, what is it going to take for Tommy to ever get nominated?

I can't wait to hear Christie's pitch to Jackson. Last night she was um, "manifesting" to Sis that Jackson should put up Nick. She might try and throw Nick under the bus.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I can't wait to hear Christie's pitch to Jackson. Last night she was um, "manifesting" to Sis that Jackson should put up Nick. She might try and throw Nick under the bus.

Great! Then she can sit right next to Nick come eviction night!

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kat's extended interview finally got put up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0kYko3DOk

I can't wait for Jack and Kat to see each other in the jury AirB&B rental. 

Jack: "Man, Julie really drilled me over a lot of the Kemi stuff. Sucks to get dragged over the coals like that, huh?"
Kat: "Huh? Julie never said anything like that to me."
Jack: "..."

Yeah, I really liked Kat, but I don’t buy her innocent act regarding Nicole. Nicole has been horribly bullied in the house and pretty much kept her shit together.  If she thought Kat was trying to shame her in front of her parents and “kids”, I believe Nicole. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Good. Sis is a much better nom than Cliff for Jackson, but yeah, what is it going to take for Tommy to ever get nominated?

Yeah, I think Christie wants Nick and Cliff up--regardless of who her targets are, she will talk up their shadiness and that they're big threats to Jackson.  However, Christie can never undo that she came between Jackson and his bromance with Jack.  Besides winning the game (leaving with confetti on his shoulders), I would guess Jackson's big objective is to see Jack and Christie off to the jury house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Great! Then she can sit right next to Nick come eviction night!

Works for me!

i would love for Jackson to tell her in his nomination speech that she manifested it. Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh Rose, you’re so stuck up. Love Esther and Tootie with her dead dolls.   😀

And her dolls that aren't dead but have fatal diseases.

• Love 3

If he wants to backdoor Christie then he needs to put up two people that can win veto - which would be Tommy and Nick.

But we really need some DR intervention to get Tommy and Christie both nominated. Jackson hasn't watched enough BB. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

But we really need some DR intervention to get Tommy and Christie both nominated. Jackson hasn't watched enough BB. 

To be fair.  Jackson doesn’t know what we know.  

Maybe the DR can put some pearls of six degrees of separation wisdom into Jackson’s watermelon head.  

As long as Christie is in the block, I’m good.  Can’t be too greedy.   We’ve been so bitterly disappointed before.  

• Love 4

Interesting Jackson is telling Cliff about who he would like to work with. Cliff, Nicole and Jess. 
He wants to start playing his game. Feels he has been playing someone else's game. 
He admits to having a problem with mental comps. His memory is not good. Cliff says I think I can help you out there. 
I like his approach to the team he wants to build. 
Although unsaid, and I can beat you all in physical!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

To be fair.  Jackson doesn’t know what we know.  

Maybe the DR can put some pearls of six degrees of separation wisdom into Jackson’s watermelon head.  

As long as Christie is in the block, I’m good.  Can’t be too greedy.   We’ve been so bitterly disappointed before.  

oh yes yes we can!! we deserve it! 😉 

Just now, missyb said:

Interesting Jackson is telling Cliff about who he would like to work with. Cliff, Nicole and Jess. 
He wants to start playing his game. Feels he has been playing someone else's game. 
He admits to having a problem with mental comps. His memory is not good. Cliff says I think I can help you out there. 
I like his approach to the team he wants to build. 
Although unsaid, and I can beat you all in physical!

This makes me laugh because of what someone said earlier.. how Cliff always seems to get i good with the HOH.  because now here's cliff making another deal with the opposite side lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

This makes me laugh because of what someone said earlier.. how Cliff always seems to get i good with the HOH.  because now here's cliff making another deal with the opposite side lol 

This makes him a very very good floater. To survive the changes in power and come out in a good position is being a very good player ( or lucky!!).

• Love 11

Keep getting confused about this ‘Pageant World!’

Now, it all makes sense. Such a beautiful girl before all the botched surgery. 

There was nothing wrong with her nose or teeth!

It is crazy....all this nonsense! She even has a college degree. 

Jackson...for boyfriend?  So....many bad life choices.

Here is Holly begging for designer gowns and gas money on GFM. 

https://www.gofundme.com/HollyAllenMissWY

AE7644DE-F873-4980-A63B-76A8E85CE07E.jpeg

F2A100B5-6436-4FFD-A044-FA3661E152B9.jpeg

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, this Christie/Jackson conversation is gold right now.

Jackson is totally playing her. Christie hasn't shed a tear because Jackson is keeping her in the dark about her nomination as a target. 

What’s the over/under on how long it will take for Christie to fake cry or say “it’s not fair” once she’s nominated? I say two minutes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Michichick said:

What’s the over/under on how long it will take for Christie to fake cry or say “it’s not fair” once she’s nominated? I say two minutes.

Immediately. There is no over/under. It just will happen as soon as she sees her face on the memory wall.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson is totally playing her. Christie hasn't shed a tear because Jackson is keeping her in the dark about her nomination as a target. 

S'long as his plans don't get out, I'm happy....too bad he won't put her BFF Loudy McLouderson next to her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Wow, she literally looks like two different people.  She has had a lot of work done for someone barely 30.  And she looked so much better before - like a real person and not a Barbie doll.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Honestly , the pictures look the same to me. Just more makeup in the pageant picture. Her teeth were straightened ( invislign) but not capped or reshaped.

The gofundmepage was 7 years ago. So what ?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yeah, I really liked Kat, but I don’t buy her innocent act regarding Nicole. Nicole has been horribly bullied in the house and pretty much kept her shit together.  If she thought Kat was trying to shame her in front of her parents and “kids”, I believe Nicole. 

Thank Christ she is finally out....fake assed Lucille Ball!

Tommy's exit message couldn't have been more Hoover'd; I hope he eventually gets evicted.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Thank Christ she is finally out....fake assed Lucille Ball!

This just made me laugh at loud. It was a perfect visual. And I like Kat until her interview with Julie.

• Love 3

Is there only a video version of Kat's extended interview with Julie or is there a written out version?  Which is what I'd prefer.   I'm at work and don't want to watch a video but curious as to what was ask and answered.   

21 hours ago, Lamima said:

Christie will never win an HoH so get Christie out and then let Tommy win HoH to get Jackson out. Bam.

I hate Jackson the most so I wanted him gone before Tommy or Christie 

• Love 1

Jackson aligning himself with the weak people in the house because he knows he and Holly can beat them at the end. He will use them to take out Sis, Tommy, Nick then Cliff. Not bad gameplay, but I want Jackson gone. I think Cliff, Nicole and Jess need to realize they are being used and be smart about moving forward after this week. 

26 minutes ago, missyb said:

Honestly , the pictures look the same to me. Just more makeup in the pageant picture. Her teeth were straightened ( invislign) but not capped or reshaped.

The gofundmepage was 7 years ago. So what ?

They are capped.  You think it is the same face?   Her nose is disfigured.

12E107A9-EDB1-4CB9-8ADF-919473C812D9.jpeg

34 minutes ago, missyb said:

This just made me laugh at loud. It was a perfect visual. And I like Kat until her interview with Julie.

For someone who does pagents... she's not very good at holding a conversation. Her train of thought goes off rail quite a bit.

I thought I had read that Holly got in an accident and needed plastic surgery? I have nooooo idea if there's any truth to that or not. 

• Useful 1