Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

She cannot win the comps! 

So, maybe...try Analyse or Nicole.

Secret mastermind Jess doesn't need to win comps. She'll just play everyone else against each other, Keyser Soze style. 

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Secret mastermind Jess doesn't need to win comps. She'll just play everyone else against each other, Keyser Soze style. 

Got it!  She can win being the Pawn Star!

• Love 1

Can BB please give Jackson a penalty nom because that mofo put peanut butter in his shake.  And peanut butter isn't allowed for Have Nots, right?  He opened the fridge, asked where the peanut butter was and then proceeded to put it in his drink.  This started around 9:41 BB time on camera 3.

peanut butter 1.png

peanut butter 2.png

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Can BB please give Jackson a penalty nom because that mofo put peanut butter in his shake.  And peanut butter isn't allowed for Have Nots, right?  He opened the fridge, asked where the peanut butter was and then proceeded to put it in his drink.  This started around 9:41 BB time on camera 3.

peanut butter 1.png

peanut butter 2.png

I agree with you—if it’s not allowed, then give him a penalty nom. But no one will vote for him so it would be kinda pointless. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

I agree with you—if it’s not allowed, then give him a penalty nom. But no one will vote for him so it would be kinda pointless. 

His Mama would know.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I know that nothing would come of it, but what’s the point of the threat of penalty noms and penalty votes if they only selectively enforce it?  I’d love for them to throw him on the block just as a little reminder to him that they see what he’s been doing and he is not above the rules. It might not matter this week but if they always enforced their own rules, it could make things more interesting at a different point in the game or at the very least, make them be more scared to break the rules.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick just told Bella that if she has no place to go after she's evicted, she can stay with his mom.

Hasn't this been done before? Swaggy staying with Bayleigh's family?

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Kat thinks the moon landing was fake. Or maybe she's just saying that for the airtime.

So i was watching when they were doing their little space skit and I noticed some "alternative facts."

Cliff said space shuttle Discovery exploded killing some of his kids' friends' parents. IIRC, there was never a Discovery disaster. He might be thinking of Challenger or Columbia.

Jack name-dropped Sally Ride, saying she was the astronaut that perished in a rocket explosion. Sally Ride died of cancer. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hell, even last season's bore fest had Bayleigh bleeding from her mouth!

This year we might have another bleeder. Christie was talking about her stomach/pooping problems in the house. She said she went to restroom and she noticed she was bleeding 🤤

• Love 1

Christie just put out there to Tommy and Jess(!)  that if say, Nick gets HOH next week and puts up Cliff and Jack/Son, she would feel obligated to keep Cliff.  She owes Cliff some loyalty.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I disagree. If he didn't have all the information, then yeah, I'd be easier on the guy. But he DOES have the information and he just chose to ignore it...like a moron. 

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I think he had pretty much all the information that he needed.

Okay, I have to admit the reasoning here makes sense. So how do you account for his decision? (Please don't say, "Because he's a moron". 😁

• LOL 1

The other thing about a penalty nom is that I'd be curious about the potential domino effect if Jackson's officially on notice about eating more substantive food. This week it wouldn't matter if he's on the block because they have the votes to get rid of Bella regardless, but what about the next time he's due to go on slop? Does he try to weasel out of it, and if so, how does it affect his relationships with the others? Does he disregard it and just live with being on the block? Does he flip out and go all MICHIE SMASH?

There could be interesting consequences from this, if only TPTB didn't have such selective double standards.

• Love 8

Cliff is entertaining Christie with his recap of Eliza's great scene on Survivor telling a dude that his idol was "JUST a STICK!"   Remember that well.  But that wasn't Eric.  Eric was the guy who gave up his very real idol and got voted off at the same Tribal. 

Sad I remember all that, but it is what it is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "I think I'm going to go to bed at 10 so I can get up at 3 to exercise." Alrighty then.

It disturbs me how many red flags Jackson is showing with his weird behaviours around food and exercise. I suspect that people would be way more sympathetic and aware of them if he were female. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Jack name-dropped Sally Ride, saying she was the astronaut that perished in a rocket explosion. Sally Ride died of cancer. 

Oh dear. That's sad news I wasn't aware of. 😥

12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It disturbs me how many red flags Jackson is showing with his weird behaviours around food and exercise. I suspect that people would be way more sympathetic and aware of them if he were female. 

It's hard to be sympathetic for a dude that's such a raging asshole, especially after he said that Jessica had a "wreck of a body". But that's just me. I also had no sympathy for GinaMarie when she was puking into towels in BB15 because her behaviour otherwise was horrible (everyone points to Aaryn but GM was just as bad). 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Cliff is entertaining Christie with his recap of Eliza's great scene on Survivor telling a dude that his idol was "JUST a STICK!"   Remember that well.  But that wasn't Eric.  Eric was the guy who gave up his very real idol and got voted off at the same Tribal. 

Sad I remember all that, but it is what it is.

Everyone remembers "IT'S JUST A FUCKING STICK", which, yeah, but my favorite part is Jason's response: "I know, it has a face on it, don't worry."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Okay---I missed something somewhere and I don't know what episode to fix it. What are the "Have" and "Have Nots"? Why are some eating slop and some eating real food? I so missed something...

Once Camp Comeback was finished, the show began doing "Haves" and "Have Nots" again. It's this bit where the HOH gets to pick a certain number of HGs to be "Have Nots" that can only eat slop and condiments and have to sleep in an uncomfortable room and can't have hot showers. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Once Camp Comeback was finished, the show began doing "Haves" and "Have Nots" again. It's this bit where the HOH gets to pick a certain number of HGs to be "Have Nots" that can only eat slop and condiments and have to sleep in an uncomfortable room and can't have hot showers. 

I don't know how I missed this. Who are the have nots this week? Obviously, Jackson is one of them. 

14 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I don't know how I missed this. Who are the have nots this week? Obviously, Jackson is one of them. 

Jackson, Christie, Tommy and Kat. And I think all of them are not pooping. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

So I guess the DR hinted/talked to Jack about the rice pudding comment he made about Bella the other night and Tommy has been talking him off the ledge about it. 

Go get 'im, Julie! Aaryn exit interview v2.0
QU2okHQ.gif

ETA: Holy shit, I forgot about those tragic eyebrows of doom.

ETA2: No, I don't actually think that we'll get an Aaryn-style interview from Jack or Jackson's eventual booting but it doesn't hurt to wish. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Okay, I have to admit the reasoning here makes sense. So how do you account for his decision? (Please don't say, "Because he's a moron". 😁

Cowardice. And I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds. He made a big move, it didn't work and he got scared and decided to take whatever safety he could get. Even if he has to know it is no safety at all. Unless... he's a moron. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Jackson is giving me major American Psycho/Ted Bundy (sp? one n or two I do not recall) vibes.  Now I am not saying he is a serial killer...but...it would not shock me if years later we find out that he is.

• Love 3

For the record, Holly is still apologizing to Jackson about the abs joke and Jackson is still being an asshole about it. 

Holly, please channel your inner Kat, shrug this off, and realize that you're awesome without him. BB should spam the "Stop that!" button whenever Holly and Jackson do this dance, like they did when Christie was rearranging the HN mattresses. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

It would take away a vote though. Maybe get somebody’s brain working to look at angles.  Well ... maybe  

I find it hard to believe that Jackson stood in a cold shower that long to eat.  Rule 2 broken?

I also find it hard to believe that he can get away with blatantly breaking the rules which brings it back to the age old question ‘why even bother to have Have Nots if they are not going to enforce it?’ 

Those that know B.B. history ... was it Jeff that accidentally drank a soda as a have not and was required to do an extra day because of it?  

ETA:  Think it would bother me more if no one really cares .... about anything.

ETAA:   Any chance Christie and Tommy are doing the same thing as Jackson?   

I would at least get a good laugh if there were 5 nominees for eviction. 😁

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jackson to Holly: "There's no reason I should get more compliments from Kat than from you."

Jesus. Fucking. Wept. 

WAIT, IT GETS BETTER.

Jessica to Nicole: "Men forgive really easy." I don't even think context matters because it's Jessica. (It was about Jackson and Jack forgiving Cliff for putting them on the block.)

Oh and Christie is riding the middle because there was an 8 that crumbled and a six came from it but, like, it isn't really a six because, like, Christie and, like, Tommy say that they aren't, like, married to the six? So, like, there are no sides? And I think I just lost, like, ten IQ points by the fifteenth "like" in, like, two sentences?

Like, go sniff some eucalyptus oil, Jess, and stop trying to play with the grown-ups. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

IMHO the breakdown is simple: Cliff is a very conservative player when he thinks he has something to lose.  

Look at Cliff’s track record; from Days 0-30, we watched Cliff pussyfooting his way through BB - trying not to commit, trying not to offend, trying to keep every option open as much as possible, for as long as possible.  A degree of Cliff’s caution is totally understandable - right off the bat Jackson’ banishment demonstrated just how huge the Token Old Guy target on his back was - but in many respects Cliff’s (over-)caution had him barely participating in the game with negligible moves, meaningless powerless alliances, etc.  It wasn’t until Day 30 (when Cliff was evicted, won his way back in AND won HoH all in the same day) that we saw any sort of significant gameplay from Cliff, and I suspect the only reason we saw THAT was because Cliff literally had nothing left to lose - and under those specific circumstances, Cliff can become a formidable opponent.

But what happened to Cliff?  Simply put, the 6S gave Cliff something - hope, that he might go further than the next couple of eviction rounds - and suddenly Cliff has something to lose again, he reverts to type, and the mouse stops roaring. Sigh. 😞

5 hours ago, zorak said:

peanut butter 1.png

peanut butter 2.png

HNs can eat only slop, and a list of BB-approved condiments- and the last list of HN-allowed condiments I had was:

Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, vegetable oil, hot sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, relish, salsa, soy sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, black pepper, garlic salt, crushed red pepper, salt, vanilla, basil, bay leaves, cinnamon, leaf oregano, paprika, parsley, rosemary, brown sugar, artificial sweetener, powdered creamer, white sugar, tea, protein powder, milk/chocolate milk.

And FYI - peanut butter ain’t nowhere on that list.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, zorak said:

They usually let everyone get away with sneaking food but this one is pretty blatant so they really ought to do something. 

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

IMHO the breakdown is simple: Cliff is a very conservative player when he thinks he has something to lose.  

Look at Cliff’s track record; from Days 0-30, we watched Cliff pussyfooting his way through BB - trying not to commit, trying not to offend, trying to keep every option open as much as possible, for as long as possible.  A degree of Cliff’s caution is totally understandable - right off the bat Jackson’ banishment demonstrated just how huge the Token Old Guy target on his back was - but in many respects Cliff’s (over-)caution had him barely participating in the game with negligible moves, meaningless powerless alliances, etc.  It wasn’t until Day 30 (when Cliff was evicted, won his way back in AND won HoH all in the same day) that we saw any sort of significant gameplay from Cliff, and I suspect the only reason we saw THAT was because Cliff literally had nothing left to lose - and under those specific circumstances, Cliff can become a formidable opponent.

But what happened to Cliff?  Simply put, the 6S gave Cliff something - hope, that he might go further than the next couple of eviction rounds - and suddenly Cliff has something to lose again, he reverts to type, and the mouse stops roaring. Sigh. 😞

This is a great rundown on it. It's like I can kinda see where Cliff's coming from but only if his goal is just to get a little bit further. If he's trying to win the game this isn't the way to accomplish that.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I'd like Jackson's punishment be another week on slop. Then when he breaks the rule again he gets a penalty nom.

I think they might give him another week. That's what they did with Jeff. They're not gonna give him a penalty nom unless he keeps blatantly breaking the rules. They don't really care about the rules they set especially if it messes with their schedule or story lines.

They really ought to give him a penalty nom though just to shake things up a bit.

• Love 8

I want Jackson to get a penalty nom solely for entertainment purposes - taking at least one more 6S vote out of the mix is about the ONLY way the next three eviction votes aren’t an automatic lock for 6S.

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's like I can kinda see where Cliff's coming from but only if his goal is just to get a little bit further. If he's trying to win the game this isn't the way to accomplish that.

That’s what bugs me - wtf kind of endgame does Cliff think this type of gameplay benefits?  At present, I can only think of three possibilities:

1. Make it to Jury (and the Jury stipend), plain and simple.
  2. Perhaps the player contracts this year incorporate a stipend escalation clause - the longer you stay in active play, the bigger your stipend.
  3. Cliff is simply trying to hold out long enough for another gamechanger-level twist to kick in - one which would (hopefully) benefit him beyond the capacity of 6S to defeat.

Only #3 carries the remotest possibility of a shot at F2; otherwise, Cliff is playing for the small potatoes - and considering that thus far Cliff is the ONLY player to show even a glimmer of game shakeup promise, that’s... sad.  😞

Edited by Nashville
Added stuff
  • Love 7
(edited)

Let's not forget that without a battle back Cliff is 4th person voted (blindsided) out of the game and at home watching with the rest of us. His pussyfooting, conservative style of play didn't suit him well then and it likely won't suit him well going forward. But this move might have gotten him to jury. Yay?

That being said, the outsiders are so inept that I can sorta understand why he called an audible. FOUTTE, as incompetent as they played, were a legitimate alliance. They worked together and for the most part trusted each other. The outsiders this season are just a collection of zombies who are either floating or a tool for the majority alliance, sometimes both. It's just not a group of people that could come together and form a coherent strategy, as much as we want them to. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I want to him to get a penalty nom, because then they'll have to explain why on the broadcast show.  Which means that they'll have to show footage of him sneaking food into the shower.  Which will be really funny.  And then they'll have to recap it in the following show with snarky announcer.

Hell, I still don't understand the cucumber in the bathroom thing.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Hasn't this been done before? Swaggy staying with Bayleigh's family?

So i was watching when they were doing their little space skit and I noticed some "alternative facts."

Cliff said space shuttle Discovery exploded killing some of his kids' friends' parents. IIRC, there was never a Discovery disaster. He might be thinking of Challenger or Columbia.

Have to be Columbia.  Cliff would have been about 21 when the Challenger exploded.  Even Columbia I think killed no one apart from the seven people on board, so unless his kids were friends with some astronaut's kids, this is all crap.  

The Discovery is currently on permanent display in the Udvar-Hazy Center in Virgina. 

If I were Cliff and were around these people, I would probably yank their chains a lot myself.  Or maybe Cliff is delusional enough to be BB21-worthy.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Hell, I still don't understand the cucumber in the bathroom thing.

Ok, yes the bathroom part is disgusting and weird, but why is no one talking about the fact that they were sharing it?! Who just randomly decides to eat a cucumber with another dude and pass it back and forth?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm still hoping that someone buys a clue and they catch not only Jackson eating but taking warm showers and Christie and Tommy as well.  (Not the anyone's posted any evidence of Christie and Tommy that I know of.)  

TPTB could do their explanation of the noms as well as following it up with clips of their moral play or whatever the 6shooters are calling it.  I could be wrong but there should be at least one or two clips out there and end it  with an 'I love you.' 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Have to be Columbia.  Cliff would have been about 21 when the Challenger exploded.  Even Columbia I think killed no one apart from the seven people on board, so unless his kids were friends with some astronaut's kids, this is all crap.  

He did say that his kids went to school with kids (or maybe he said his kids did have friends) who lost their parents in the Columbia explosion.  I have heard him talk about how half the people in his neighborhood work for NASA, some as astronauts.  He said his family got invited to and went to watch a launch with an astronaut's family because his daughter was in the same Girl Scout troop and was friends with an astronaut's daughter.  So I don't think he's full of crap. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So I guess the DR hinted/talked to Jack about the rice pudding comment he made about Bella the other night and Tommy has been talking him off the ledge about it. 

Related. Christie and Tommy are full of shit. They laughed at the comment when he made it. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Melina22 said:

His eating is probably due to an extremely high metabolism.  When I was in the Army and stationed at Ft Bragg, there was this female MP Dog handler who we would see in various chow halls around the base, which was not unusual as chow halls didn't all server the same thing for entres and after a while you would get to know where to head for meals, (Pope Air Force Base next door to Ft Bragg always had Lobster on Fridays, Prime Rib on Saturdays, Division HQ Chow hall always had Fried Chicken on Sundays, etc...) 

Anyway...She barely weighed 100lbs and, I shit you not, she would fill 3 plates on her tray with food and eat every bit of it and stuff fruit in her BDU Leg pockets on the way out the door.  It was absolutely amazing how much she could put away. One day someone asked her how she could afford to eat that much every meal, every day and he response was flashing her meal card which was stamped with big red letters that read, 'EXTRA RATIONS APPROVED'.  Normal meal cards just had your number on them and you got one normal meal, anything extra you had to actually pay for with $$.

Edited by xKHANx
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, zorak said:

He did say that his kids went to school with kids (or maybe he said his kids did have friends) who lost their parents in the Columbia explosion.  I have heard him talk about how half the people in his neighborhood work for NASA, some as astronauts.  He said his family got invited to and went to watch a launch with an astronaut's family because his daughter was in the same Girl Scout troop and was friends with an astronaut's daughter.  So I don't think he's full of crap. 

I did say "unless his kids were friends with astronauts' kids"

2 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I want to him to get a penalty nom, because then they'll have to explain why on the broadcast show.  Which means that they'll have to show footage of him sneaking food into the shower.  Which will be really funny.  And then they'll have to recap it in the following show with snarky announcer.

I'm going to try and manifest this.

Make sure to declare your intentions aloud and then bathe under the full moon covered in handpressed Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Sage oil (or just buy some from Jess, that works too). And then do Cliff's happy dance.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I did say "unless his kids were friends with astronauts' kids"

Yeah, I know.  But I thought I'd clarify that he has actually talked about that.

53 minutes ago, Slider said:

why is no one talking about the fact that they were sharing it?! Who just randomly decides to eat a cucumber with another dude and pass it back and forth?!

Sublimated desire. Obvious symbolism. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Ok, yes the bathroom part is disgusting and weird, but why is no one talking about the fact that they were sharing it?! Who just randomly decides to eat a cucumber with another dude and pass it back and forth?!

And is it also not weird that they were eating it like a giant pickle????

And now I recall David ate one the same way.  I wonder if that was on the same day. Something gave me the feeling that was old footage. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

That’s what bugs me - wtf kind of endgame does Cliff think this type of gameplay benefits?  At present, I can only think of three possibilities:

1. Make it to Jury (and the Jury stipend), plain and simple.
  2. Perhaps the player contracts this year incorporate a stipend escalation clause - the longer you stay in active play, the bigger your stipend.
  3. Cliff is simply trying to hold out long enough for another gamechanger-level twist to kick in - one which would (hopefully) benefit him beyond the capacity of 6S to defeat. 😞

I think it's a combo. He probably realized it was gonna be a massive uphill battle to get out from under the Shitty 6 stranglehold so he went with what might buy him a few more weeks while he prays Production throws in a twist that helps him further down the line. Basically, like @Brian Cronin said, he's a coward so he took the easy way out. But also he is an idiot like the rest of them lol.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

I'm still hoping that someone buys a clue and they catch not only Jackson eating but taking warm showers ...

Wait, he's taking warm showers too? Fucking hell they better give him some punishment. I really think they'll just give him another week on slop though which is kinda pointless. But at least it'll piss him off, which I do enjoy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8