Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Lacey really is scum.  So much about this show is fake, but Lacey seems to legitimately enjoy pitting these two men against each other.

She 100% enjoys this.  

OMG, zzzzzzzzz

• Love 8

Brittany wants to split, but that's not an option when you have 2.6 babies.

Sidenote:  I think Brittany's so pretty.  Her story is manufactured and awful and boring, but I still like looking at her.  😊<----embarrassed emoji

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Chon doesn’t look so good tonight. He looked better last week. 

Somebody remarked once in this thread that the mug shot gave Chon a potato nose and it still makes me giggle.  

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

Somebody remarked once in this thread that the mug shot gave Chon a potato nose and it still makes me giggle.  

I think potato nose was Shane not John

• Love 3

I can’t believe Michael has 3 women, pathetic as they are, chasing him. It’s ridiculous.

You know, in my dating life, I didn’t need to do all this “where were you for the 10 minutes we’ve been parted?” “Text me every 5 minutes.” Either you trust your partner or you don’t.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I can’t believe Michael has 3 women, pathetic as they are, chasing him. It’s ridiculous.

You know, in my dating life, I didn’t need to do all this “where were you for the 10 minutes we’ve been parted?” “Text me every 5 minutes.” Either you trust your partner or you don’t.

EXACTLY.  Same goes for Andrea, it's okay not to trust, but either trust or don't trust.  Angela, trust or don't trust. 

Damn look at Clint's mom putting her foot down, good for her.  Call a fucking Uber Clint, damn you're a thirty year old man. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Sarah doesn't want to be disrespected by Maria but is fine being disrespected by Michael.  Girl power!  What a wonderful role model for her daughters.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Sarah doesn't want to be disrespected by Maria but is fine being disrespected by Michael.  Girl power!

Because she’s his wife! Sure he told her he only married her to see the kids, and he had a different girlfriend last year, and other women send him money and she pays for his phone, but she’s his wife and that’s her man! ::Sarah swivels her head::

Oh I thought your special place was the car wash, Andrea...

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Sarah acting surprised that Michael blew off his kids.  And I promise she is more upset that she slept with Michael and he still went back to his emotional wife. 

Another one with the "urban accent"

These two foolish women fighting each other when the man who disrespected them both gets off scot free

• Love 22
(edited)

Lacey is in ectasy as she finally gets the chon and chane showdown she has been dreaming about. 

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I thought Andrea's kids hated LA, why does he think they will vote with him?

Those kids might be used to just saying whatever won't enrage Andrea.  She is clearly a hitter. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4

Apparently the Life After Lockup people think I'll watch anything (and you really can't blame them for judging my standards.)  But I pulled the plug on "Beyond the Pole" and I can't handle Mama June or "What the Flocka" either.

So there.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, candall said:

Apparently the Life After Lockup people think I'll watch anything (and you really can't blame them for judging my standards.)  But I pulled the plug on "Beyond the Pole" and I can't handle Mama June or "What the Flocka" either.

So there.

WETV is really trying to make the flokkas happen.  I remember them from love and hip hop and they were pretty lame. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, candall said:

So there.

Beyond the Pole? For a minute I got excited and thought that Karine finally got her own spinoff.

• LOL 15
22 minutes ago, RealReality said:

WETV is really trying to make the flokkas happen.  I remember them from love and hip hop and they were pretty lame. 

They bounce from reality show to reality show they were also on growing up hip hop and marriage boot camp lol 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They bounce from reality show to reality show they were also on growing up hip hop and marriage boot camp lol 

LOL, they seem a little thirsty.  That's always how she struck me at least.  I suspect he doesn't care, but is placating her.  

But hey, they have made it to the top of the heap.  Reality show dedicated to their messy lives!

• LOL 3

Sarah is so pathetic.  She annoys me when she acts condescending to Michael's women, talking about, "I am his wife".  Bitch, please!  Clearly, he doesn't care, and neither do they. Isn't there someone in her life who can talk some sense into her?   She looks, acts and sounds like a damn fool.    

• Love 15
(edited)

Sarah probably pregnant with Michaels baby number three.

They really did Chain wrong with the mug shot.

Tony has dead eyes and alcohol bloat.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Sarah is so pathetic.  She annoys me when she acts condescending to Michael's women, talking about, "I am his wife".  Bitch, please!  Clearly, he doesn't care, and neither do they. Isn't there someone in her life who can talk some sense into her?   She looks, acts and sounds like a damn fool.    

Exactly, she acts like she won something and I think even she said that they married out if convienence.  That seems as strong a bond as being an "emotional wife"

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

They really did Chain wrong with the mug shot.

If she didn't it wasn't for lack of effort.  

And LMAO, truer words were never spoken about chanes mug shot.  He isn't a good looking guy, but that picture makes him look like an alien. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, candall said:

So there.

Yeah I watched Corey Feldman and Aaron Carter but that’s where I draw the line. Oh I forgot.  I draw the line at Little Women LA.

Michael was going to take Pretty Girl number one for ice cream until he remembered that ice cream costs money and the Baskins clerk won’t blow him.

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Yeah I watched Corey Feldman and Aaron Carter but that’s where I draw the line. Oh I forgot.  I draw the line at Little Women LA.

Michael was going to take Pretty Girl number one for ice cream until he remembered that ice cream costs money and the Baskins clerk won’t blow him.

The pathetic thing is that Sarah is always using avaiana has justification for her shitty decisions.  

Sarah not only allows avaiana to be put in a position where some deadbeat dad makes promises he won't keep which makes avaiana feel like there is something wrong with her. 

But then Sarah will always make it sound like she just wants Michael around "for the girls" which is just them as justification for the fact that Sarah is just so desperate and thirsty for him and will do ANYTHING to be around him.

No one is worse than Michael, but Sarah isn't a saint when it comes to parenting.  

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Jesus Christ in what kind of world do two men fight over Angela? 

Or Lacey.  

I'd love to see the Tommy/Tony fight.  I think Tony may be hiding some secret judo skills, which is why he is so confident.  And I'd kinda laugh to see arrogant tiny have his ass handed to him in that Miami vice suit.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I am a Reality TV fanatic, however, I draw the line at “Mama June”, “Dr. Pimple Popper” and anything with “Hip Hop” in the title. 

I noticed Sarah didn’t get into Maria’s face the way she did with Meghan. Good thing because I have a feeling Maria is from the Bronx. Toughest bitches, hands down. I know of what I speak.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Exactly, she acts like she won something and I think even she said that they married out of convenience.  That seems as strong a bond as being an "emotional wife"

Sarah and Mumbles got married while he was incarcerated.   Sarah first revealed that as her high card when Michael was hot for Meagan.

I sit here every week and silently plead with Sarah to scrape up some pride, but then I remember that guy she canoodled with during her girls' night out.  He was just as scrawny and creepy as Michael and mumbling was also part of his smooth operator schtick.  Michael 2.0.  Impossible for me to fathom, but I guess she really does think Mike's a prize.

5 hours ago, Leilani said:

PLEASE NO.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, candall said:

Andrea's definitely a drama queen, but OTOH, what wife finds a handful of condoms in her out-of-state husband's pocket and skates on past it?

Angela. Tony would have some ‘splainin to do, however.

• Love 3

Chane “cheated” before you were married, days/weeks out of prison, and somehow this justifies cheating while you’re married and having phone sex with Chon while Chane is out there with grandpa putting together a trampoline for your kids! That’s not the only tramp in this scene!

Lamar makes for a good driving instructor because he has lots of experience stealing cars. Oh my! This is almost as bad as Tommy threatening Tony not to hurt Angela and Tommy countering that unless you’ve killed a man, don’t make threats you won’t follow through on.

Maria has just been lounging around in this hotel room for days! Is there anything to do in this town?! Get out and get some fresh air, Maria, and not just to smoke in the parking lot.

Clint knows the goddess is home because he hears the drier? Come on, are we supposed to believe these two do laundry?! We can smell the stale cigarette smoke and BO wafting off these two through our TVs.

I’m picturing Andrea and Lamar canvassing through the house to get the kids on their side before the big election. As we saw with Super Tuesday, anything can happen to turn the tides!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

When MyGoddess took off (again) in (one of) Clint's cars, did she back over Maria's face on the way out of town because Good Lord, that woman is busted.  I love how she thinks she's so special that Magic Mike would never cheat on her.  Right.  Michael has a type - - stupid women with accommodating vajayjays.  

Of course Cabbage Patch Sarah had sex with Michael.  And of course she gloats about it, making sure to remind us that he's her husband.  Not something to brag about, Cabbage Patch.  Neither point.  She needs to quit pretending that she's trying to get a divorce or move on.  She's doing neither.  She will continue to hang around, sleep with Michael and get pregnant by Michael and use her children to try to guilt him into visiting.  She's almost as gross as he is.

Clint is about as believable as Cabbage Patch Sarah with his "I'm done."  Sure.  Whatever.  His mom's dog is adorable though.

Tony looked like a Mafioso cupcake in that white suit and yellow shirt so Tommy was absolutely correct in his assessment that the suit was totally him.  I did laugh over Tony attempting to set some rules with Angela and being so offended that Tommy proposed.  Two dudes can't hang out and be in love with the same woman?  No problem then because Tony is hardly in love with Angela.  I'm glad she at least smacked him down with the prostitute thing.  He has zero room to say anything.  And to tell Tommy that until or unless he's killed someone, he can't speak of going after Tony if he hurts Angela?  Huh?  I've never put a human being on a spit but I'm 100% certain that I'm not a cannibal nor will I ever be.  

What makes Lamar convinced the kids would choose LA over Salt Lake?  I don't see that happening.  

Brittany and Marcelino - don't care.  Also don't care how many times this show continues to impress upon us that you can screech and roar off in a huff in a white minivan.

I do think it's funny how the editing monkeys play hip hop music at the start of the Andrea/Lamar and Brittany/Marcelino segments and Deliverance type music at the start of Angela and Tony's.  

7 hours ago, Spike said:

Jesus Christ in what kind of world do two men fight over Angela? 

The kind of world where at least three women are fighting over leprechaun Michael. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

When MyGoddess took off (again) in (one of) Clint's cars, did she back over Maria's face on the way out of town because Good Lord, that woman is busted.  I love how she thinks she's so special that Magic Mike would never cheat on her.  Right.  Michael has a type - - stupid women with accommodating vajayjays.  

Of course Cabbage Patch Sarah had sex with Michael.  And of course she gloats about it, making sure to remind us that he's her husband.  Not something to brag about, Cabbage Patch.  Neither point.  She needs to quit pretending that she's trying to get a divorce or move on.  She's doing neither.  She will continue to hang around, sleep with Michael and get pregnant by Michael and use her children to try to guilt him into visiting.  She's almost as gross as he is.

Clint is about as believable as Cabbage Patch Sarah with his "I'm done."  Sure.  Whatever.  His mom's dog is adorable though.

Tony looked like a Mafioso cupcake in that white suit and yellow shirt

so Tommy was absolutely correct in his assessment that the suit was totally him.  I did laugh over Tony attempting to set some rules with Angela and being so offended that Tommy proposed.  Two dudes can't hang out and be in love with the same woman?  No problem then because Tony is hardly in love with Angela.  I'm glad she at least smacked him down with the prostitute thing.  He has zero room to say anything.  And to tell Tommy that until or unless he's killed someone, he can't speak of going after Tony if he hurts Angela?  Huh?  I've never put a human being on a spit but I'm 100% certain that I'm not a cannibal nor will I ever be.  

What makes Lamar convinced the kids would choose LA over Salt Lake?  I don't see that happening.  

Brittany and Marcelino - don't care.  Also don't care how many times this show continues to impress upon us that you can screech and roar off in a huff in a white minivan.

I do think it's funny how the editing monkeys play hip hop music at the start of the Andrea/Lamar and Brittany/Marcelino segments and Deliverance type music at the start of Angela and Tony's.  

The kind of world where at least three women are fighting over leprechaun Michael. 

Dead!  Mafioso cupcake!  💀💀💀💀

I'm confused about anyone fighting for anyone on this show.  There are plenty other 4s in the world, move on!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

But then Sarah will always make it sound like she just wants Michael around "for the girls" which is just them as justification for the fact that Sarah is just so desperate and thirsty for him and will do ANYTHING to be around him.

IDK.  I think she just wants to WIN in any given situation.  Unfortunately, though, if she wins against these other women, the prize is Michael.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, candall said:

I sit here every week and silently plead with Sarah to scrape up some pride, but then I remember that guy she canoodled with during her girls' night out. 

When you have a jawline like Popeye it limits the pool of male suitors.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Tony looked like a Mafioso cupcake in that white suit and yellow shirt so Tommy was absolutely correct

Call him Mr. Color Coordinator.  He asked the florist for white flowers with just a touch of yellow.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Clint knows the goddess is home because he hears the drier? Come on, are we supposed to believe these two do laundry?! We can smell the stale cigarette smoke and BO wafting off these two through our TVs.

No kidding.  Pewwwww.  

Clint's mom is my new hero.  That is all.

• Love 10