Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You know, I actually believe Lamar because there’s no way in hell he went all the way to Utah to sleep with her if he’s getting something on the side. I don’t care if her whoo-ha is made of diamonds and can synthesize the dopest rap beats, she ain’t worth it. 

I can't believe Lamar is sticking around Utah, still sleeping on the couch.  Andrea doesn't look like all that much of a picnic to be married to.

Whoever owns those condoms, I bet he didn't throw the wrappers away because he wanted to show off that they were magnums

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Cheryl and her father look like they should be playing Dueling Banjos

I first thought she was living with hobo's in the forest or something before I realized that was her father.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

I have never rooted for somebody like I root for Lacy's DAD!!! He's a hot mess but compared to his fish-lipped daughter.... HE ROCKS FOR THOSE KIDS!!! Praise the Lawd. SOMEBODY!! Put those poor kids first for a while!

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
Just now, Kroliosis said:

He’s sooo gonna fuck Sarah 

Of course he is.  He knows that Sarah has the upper hand right now so he has to sleep with her and pretend he is interested in a relationship with her.  He is so gross.....like why put in all this work over him?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Of course he is.  He knows that Sarah has the upper hand right now so he has to sleep with her and pretend he is interested in a relationship with her.  He is so gross.....like why put in all this work over him?

And she’s still gonna think she’s manipulating him. Hey Lamar, can forehead borrow your magnums?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

... He is so gross.....like why put in all this work over him?

I'm trying to think of a smooth way to refer back to the remark about Andrea's rap synthesizer vag. . . 

• LOL 3

Stupid Sarah she just cannot get over mush mouth and will take whatever crumbs she can get. I agree that Cheryl should get a puppy and I hope she leaves inmates and men in general alone. She needs to fall in love with her children.  Josh will be just fine. He used her and will probably continue to use women 

• Love 9

Who knew there was a market for a Poker Therapist? On the one hand this is strange, but on the other hand, she’s giving better advice than Sarah’s therapist.

(okay, so I know she’s billed as a poker coach, but she seems to be more like a therapist.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 12