Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Looking at that ad and how great Kendall looks with minimal makeup is so glaring from Kylie's current fakeass look. No wonder the kid has insecurity issues.

Ehh. I am sure she's wearing makeup/ enough makeup. She's obviously a beautiful girl but there are ways to wear makeup that aren't obvious. I spend at least 30 minutes every morning on mine but people always think I am not wearing much/any.  Her sisters are just going for a different look than Kendall is. But yeah, I am guessing she's had a lot less surgery than the other girls. But she wears makeup for sure, even if only to hide flaws or even out her skin. 

• Love 1

Oh believe me I know she's wearing makeup in that ad, hence why I said minimal makeup.  But she has been photographed by paparazzi where you can tell she isnt wearing any and she still looks quite pretty.  I mainly brought up the glaring difference in Kylie because it was so striking compared to the picture I had just looked on Kris instagrame and Kylie looks like she's wearing those candy wax lips heh.

• Love 1

There really isn't a huge difference between Kendall in makeup and Kendall without makeup. She has really symmetrical features and there aren't tons of flaws that need clever masking tricks. The other K women are unrecognizable without the war paint.

• Love 2

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/15/kendall-jenner-braless-photo/

"Kendll Jenner: How can you be so braless?"

Photo of Kendall doing the ho stroll. Her shirt has a wide neckline that is open almost to the waist. She's not wearing a bra. So much is showing that TMZ had to photoshop a star over her nipple. She was walking around outdoors in that outfit!  Anybody near her could have seen her full boobs.

Doesn't Kendall care that any random stranger on the street could see her bare breasts? Do these Kardashian-Jenner women have some rule that they have to show their tits at every opportunity?

• Love 1

Doesn't Kendall care that any random stranger on the street could see her bare breasts? Do these Kardashian-Jenner women have some rule that they have to show their tits at every opportunity?

She's shown her boobs a billion times already, half the modeling jobs she has put her in see through tops, as soon as she turned 18, the boobs came out.

In a related note, I just happened to run across this picture of her This is the first picture I've seen of her where she looks like a Kardashian. She's got the family makeup on, & she looks like her sisters.

(edited)

She wasn't driving, that was Kylie driving and taking video on her phone. Kendall was in the passenger seat. Kendall had no wheel in front of her and both hands in the air. lol

At ESPY's red carpet.

kendall-kylie-jenner-2015-espys-03.jpg

Edited by Artsda
(edited)

She's shown her boobs a billion times already, half the modeling jobs she has put her in see through tops, as soon as she turned 18, the boobs came out.

In a related note, I just happened to run across this picture of her This is the first picture I've seen of her where she looks like a Kardashian. She's got the family makeup on, & she looks like her sisters.

As soon as Kylie turns 18 hers will be out there too. It's a right of passage as a Kardashian. And once they are, it just continues into their 50s... See Kris Jenner. Edited by iwasish

She wasn't driving, that was Kylie driving and taking video on her phone. Kendall was in the passenger seat. Kendall had no wheel in front of her and both hands in the air. lol

At ESPY's red carpet.

kendall-kylie-jenner-2015-espys-03.jpg

Both Kendall & Kylie have their nips pierced. Read it online today. Such klass.

• Love 1

Puffy faced Kendull. Drugs or injections?

My guess is both. Her face looks like a cross between coke bloat and too much Juvederm. I don't think Kendall has had major surgery like Kylie, but she's definitely had Botox and fillers done.

• Love 1

Having your nipples pierced isn't a big deal lol.

I have a very low tolerance for pain. I try to avoid it as much as possible, nipple piercing, belly button piercing, eye brow etc., just aren't going to happen here.

• Love 1

I could've sowrn just last week I saw paparazzi photos of GiGi doing the "walk of shame" from Nick's place on X17Online. So Are they sharing him or sloppy seconds?

Gigi is dating Joe Jonas. As for Kendall and Nick, to me this seems like another celebrity "fauxmance" dreamed up in their respective publicists' offices similar to when Kendall was "dating" Harry Styles for a brief moment.

• Love 1

Gigi is dating Joe Jonas. As for Kendall and Nick, to me this seems like another celebrity "fauxmance" dreamed up in their respective publicists' offices similar to when Kendall was "dating" Harry Styles for a brief moment.

Oh ok thanks lol I can't keep up with the Jonas brothers. I barely remember the one that had the reality show with the high strung wife.

Oh ok thanks lol I can't keep up with the Jonas brothers. I barely remember the one that had the reality show with the high strung wife.

At my age, I'm ashamed that I do even know what these young kid celebrities are up to. It's bad enough that I'm keeping up with the Kardashians, lol.

• Love 1

Kendall won a TCA  last night - Choice Model

and she is 2 editorials in US Vogue in September including this

tumblr_nt8ig9tgmV1tqq2cuo1_1280.png

Her with Choupette (Lagerfeld's really ,really rich cat - it made $4m in fees last year !)

Despite her sisters attempts at "improving" their bodies with fake tits & ass, I think Kendall has the best body of all of them.

Kylie would have looked great as well if she hadn't screwed herself up with all that plastic surgery. She had a lean, athletic figure but chose to look like Kim, who's perpetually a donut away from busting the seams of her dress.

• Love 4

There's a teen choice model? And when I thought those awards couldn't get any more ridiculous.

That's a beautiful cat.

The TCA's have always had categories that arent exactly prestigious. Its a teen awards show so its geared towards silly/fun stuff. There's also categories like "best movie chemistry", "best instagrammer" and "best hissy fit". Not surprised Kendall  won but Caitlyn winning "social media queen" is surprising.

Kylie would have looked great as well if she hadn't screwed herself up with all that plastic surgery. She had a lean, athletic figure but chose to look like Kim, who's perpetually a donut away from busting the seams of her dress.

I still think Kylie has the best figure despite her recent enhancements. She hasn’t gone overboard (yet!) and still has the toned, lean look but is curvy not scrawny. Kendall has the lanky look perfect for modeling but to me looks skinny. However, Kendall’s face is the prettiest because of her natural, youthful look and I hope she stays that way.

• Love 1

Why does she look like that? What's wrong with designers? Kendall looks so plain and bland.

I kind of wonder if it's to make the clothes the main attraction - they're really just moving, walking mannequins. Very well-paid moving, walking mannequins, but that's what it's all about, in the end. Show off the clothes.

• Love 1

She looks fresh and cute there. But what is the poor girl behind her wearing? 

That's exactly what I was thinking, poor Kendall has to wear a lot of really ugly clothes, at least this time she isn't stuck in the outfit behind her.