Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 3/16/2022 at 2:44 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Tim is stoned AF. I do not ever in my lifetime want to ever see him simulate Mike fucking again.

Thankfully, I must have blinked and missed that part.

Love Tim & Veronica, Anny & Robert (and I loathed them on their season so it goes to show how much BS is on the actual shows), and Kenny & Armando are okay. I didn't like Jovi during his season but they're okay too.

I LOATHE Angela (she's a disgusting and vulgar person that should not be rewarded with any more D List fame), Darcey & Stacey are horrible (they are so disfigured now they look like bad caricatures of themselves. They have speech impediments because they had that fucked up dental surgery in some godforsaken place. Their boobs are insanely huge and not in a good way. And that hair. How can they look in the mirror and not see the hot messes they are now?). I also NEVER want to see Big Ped and his mother, they were on in the past right? And ditto for Mother Debbie and Cole.

• Love 7

Robert - how does Ben know that the letter from dad isn't Mahogs' writing?

The Gallery is snarking at Ben's sweater.

Kenny and Armando - Mahogs, you are not the girl in the photos or in the chat.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tim - not trying to be mean but asking Veronica why Jasmine can have any man but chooses Gino?

And Veronica answering by asking him why his girlfriend chose him when she could have had the pick of the litter was hysterical.

• Love 9
On 3/20/2022 at 10:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

Ben - you are looking at three hours of silence. Not mandatory talking.

Why would the hotel clerk say anything to Ben about Mahogs leaving?

Either the confidentiality rules are different in Peru, or that 'desk clerk' was actually part of the camera crew.      Ben's not a good enough actor to fake that shocked reaction, so maybe the crew just wanted to film him hearing the news that Mahogany dumped him, and there's no way he could catch up.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
On 3/19/2022 at 1:41 PM, gingerella said:

I LOATHE Angela (she's a disgusting and vulgar person that should not be rewarded with any more D List fame), Darcey & Stacey are horrible (they are so disfigured now they look like bad caricatures of themselves. They have speech impediments because they had that fucked up dental surgery in some godforsaken place. Their boobs are insanely huge and not in a good way. And that hair. How can they look in the mirror and not see the hot messes they are now?). I also NEVER want to see Big Ped and his mother, they were on in the past right? And ditto for Mother Debbie and Cole.

I hadn't seen them for awhile and wow. They look so bad. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Everybody on Pillow Talk is so out of touch. They are all saying how nice Mike is, etc. They need to come visit Primetimer so they can get that sweet sweet spilt tea.

Finally, the only truly dramatic moment of this season...Tim's slow cooker recipe.

Kenny & Armando killed me with their destroying Ben on the urban cowboy outfit.

• Love 2
(edited)

Robert - c'mon, don't have amnesia, Mahogs. We've seen the texts.

Ron- same as us - Mahogs played on the Internet and didn't think that Benjamin would show up.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 1
On 3/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Robert - c'mon, don't have amnesia, Mahogs. We've seen the texts.

Ron- same as us - Mahogs played on the Internet and didn't think that Benjamin would show up.

Mahogany did not know God told Ben they are destined to be together. Or the voices in his head did.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ugh. I can barely tolerate Betty and Ron. The only Pillow Talkees I dislike more are their son and his Russian doll. It figures that Mike is Ron’s “favorite”🙄🙄🙄

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add text
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 3/14/2022 at 3:04 AM, Back Atcha said:

Just reading some FEBRUARY comments.   "Strange how Ron and Betty are called 'favorites."  WHOSE???

I think I'm Losing it, but Ron and Betty are so much more likable to me on pillow talk. They seem much nicer. Makes me think that even more of the 90 day show is scripted by producers to make people more annoying and want to watch.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, seasons said:
On 3/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, Back Atcha said:

Just reading some FEBRUARY comments.   "Strange how Ron and Betty are called 'favorites."  WHOSE???

I think I'm Losing it, but Ron and Betty are so much more likable to me on pillow talk. They seem much nicer. Makes me think that even more of the 90 day show is scripted by producers to make people more annoying and want to watch.

I get your point, but I'm not gonna be sucked in.  I remember what they EXPECTED of their son's wife/girlfriend--and only because she came from a foreign country.  Don't like 'em.

• Love 4

I hated the way that Ron and Betty were cheering for the Incel. Especially Betty's comments that the incel can wear down Ximena and she will say yes.  That's not romantic Betty, it's psychotic.

My faves are still Tim and Veronica. 

• Love 7
On 4/3/2022 at 11:10 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Why are Ron and Betty and Jovi and Yara taking up for creeper Ben? He is stalking a young girl. Leave her alone!!!

I wondered about that, too, until it dawned on me that Ron also gives off a creepy stalker vibe!

• Love 4

Is this the right place to ask why Fernanda (?) is on pillow talk and who is the guy with her on the bed? Are we suppose to guess what her story is because the last  time she was shown she was trying to lock down some sleazy lawyer.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I'm really starting to hate how more and more of the PT people are siding with the abusive and/or predatory US cast. I will not listen to anyone who doesn’t have the guts to tell the truth. The reason they’re probably siding with the predators and abusers is because they feel that they’re cast mates and they need to be loyal to them. Disrespecting someone's boundaries doesn't mean the other person is immature.

Ron saying Mike was one of his favorites made me cringe. I was pretty upset last week when Ron just kept laughing at Mike and Betty was saying, “Mike, run!” as though it was Ximena that was in the wrong for, you know, gently telling him 600 times that she didn’t want to be with him and didn’t want his money or his rings and that they could just be friends.

Dying at the reaction to Jasmine’s sex tirade.

Love that Robert is getting the credit he deserves. The dude has been hilarious on PT’s for a minute. They were spotty with his appearances though. Him and Annie were near permanent on the Family Chantel PT and he was funny as hell. Good to see them getting more air time.

Tim is hilarious.

• Love 8

Joining the train where everyone is confused as ti why the PTers are siding with Mikey Mike Mike, he of the farting in bed and skidmarked undies, and Paster Creeper preying on 22 year Olds. WTF is wrong with these people that they think these two are worth rooting for?!?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/5/2022 at 8:06 PM, athousandclowns said:

Is this the right place to ask why Fernanda (?) is on pillow talk and who is the guy with her on the bed? Are we suppose to guess what her story is because the last  time she was shown she was trying to lock down some sleazy lawyer.  

If I am correct the guy is Fernandas new roommate when she moved to Miami. Guess they are a thing. Personally I do not like watching her on any of the 90 day versions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 4/7/2022 at 6:53 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

If I am correct the guy is Fernandas new roommate when she moved to Miami. Guess they are a thing. Personally I do not like watching her on any of the 90 day versions.

Me either. I feel like I'm watching a female Jovi. You know, big jaw and too many teeth. "Why is she on?" is a good question. She just rotates through men. There are many more candidates for PT, some of whom might actually have something of interest to say.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

LOVING Tim & Veronica again!  I like that they are divorced but can still speak frankly about relationships and sex.  

Also I never thought I would like Jovi and Yara but they are quickly becoming my favs as well.  They seem to be very open and honest as well.  Hated, HATED Jovi on his season but IDK, but I just like his frankness on P.T.  Again maybe, similar to Tim,  he's just grown up and matured since his season aired *shrug*

• Love 3
On 4/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

They were never married.

EXACTLY.  Thank you.  I love Veronica and Tim.  Just goes to show that some people can get along with each other (and Tim is like a father to Chloe).  Wish I had this friendship when my parents got divorced.

On 4/8/2022 at 3:10 PM, Dirtybubble said:

LOVING Tim & Veronica again!  I like that they are divorced but can still speak frankly about relationships and sex.  

Also I never thought I would like Jovi and Yara but they are quickly becoming my favs as well.  They seem to be very open and honest as well.  Hated, HATED Jovi on his season but IDK, but I just like his frankness on P.T.  Again maybe, similar to Tim,  he's just grown up and matured since his season aired *shrug*

Tim and Veronica were never married.  He stepped up and became a father figure to Chloe (Veronica's daughter).. and I like (oh kill me now) Jovi and Yara now

• Useful 1
  • Love 5