Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Tim has appeared to be sloshed on the last couple of episodes. Slurring and can barely talk. He's still my favorite, though. 

Kenny and Armando are so awesome! I still can't get over Armando's command of the English language. Not a detectable accent at all. Looks like his daughter is following in his footsteps also. He could always get a job as an interpreter!

I'm liking Molly's man Kelly more now that he's talking. He pretty much tells it like it is and is spot on with his comments. Maybe because I'm a NY'er too and we don't beat around the bush. But.....I have to wonder was that whole I want/you don't want a baby storyline of theirs just BS because they are still together so what gives? 

Anny and Robert are funny, especially when watching the Family Chatal PT because Anny is from there. I don't even mind Julia and Brandon. 

• Love 2
On 1/1/2022 at 8:17 PM, bichonblitz said:

Tim has appeared to be sloshed on the last couple of episodes. Slurring and can barely talk. He's still my favorite, though. 

Kenny and Armando are so awesome! I still can't get over Armando's command of the English language. Not a detectable accent at all. Looks like his daughter is following in his footsteps also. He could always get a job as an interpreter!

I'm liking Molly's man Kelly more now that he's talking. He pretty much tells it like it is and is spot on with his comments. Maybe because I'm a NY'er too and we don't beat around the bush. But.....I have to wonder was that whole I want/you don't want a baby storyline of theirs just BS because they are still together so what gives? 

Anny and Robert are funny, especially when watching the Family Chatal PT because Anny is from there. I don't even mind Julia and Brandon. 

Tim doesn’t drink so I wonder what that is about

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don't mind a joke at my expense but I do like to understand it.

Wasn't at your expense, I'm sorry! That meme is the idiom "right on the nose," in other words, I think you've hit the nail on the head with your "maybe he likes a gummy" theory. My wife and I are absolutely convinced he's stoned as hell when he's watching. I see you're a Welshman, but is there a UK equivalent to this idiom" "Spot on" or "Bang on" perhaps (I get most of my English idioms from Premier League broadcasts, so I don't have a wide array, but my favorite so far is "under the kosh," as well as "all hands to the [defensive / offensive] pump!"). 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2022 at 11:56 PM, Frozendiva said:

Hamza and Memphis do need to respect that the home is his mother's.

I hear what you're saying, but this has always bugged me. Like is he disrespecting his mom's house if he jerks off in it? Or just because she didn't specifically say "Don't jerk off in my house," it's okay? And when has this ever worked for more than 24 hours, respecting someone's house as some sort of sex inhibitor? So if he goes down on her but doesn't fuck her, is he still disrespecting the house? Sorry guys, but the bad news is if your son or daughter's partner is coming over to your house and is going to sleep there, you can be sure than they're going to disrespect your house. 

My mom tried this with me when I was eighteen, so my girlfriend and I just went out to my car in the driveway and did it. And of course my mom caught us, to which I said "I'm NOT IN THE HOUSE" and she said "animals." I was kind of a dick as a teenager, I think. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wasn't at your expense, I'm sorry! That meme is the idiom "right on the nose," in other words, I think you've hit the nail on the head with your "maybe he likes a gummy" theory. My wife and I are absolutely convinced he's stoned as hell when he's watching. I see you're a Welshman, but is there a UK equivalent to this idiom" "Spot on" or "Bang on" perhaps (I get most of my English idioms from Premier League broadcasts, so I don't have a wide array). 

Now I get it, right on the nose was good enough.

My wife thinks I'm funny as hell after a magic gummy even though it's for my back pain & she says that Tim seems to act the same sometimes.

Tim & Veronica seem to be everyone's favourite and I can't disagree with the general consensus.

• Love 4

if your son or daughter's partner is coming over to your house and is going to sleep there, you can be sure than they're going to disrespect your house. 

In America, I'm totally down with this. "Not in my house" is ridiculous. Engaging in a stupid game where we pretend that adults don't, or shouldn't, have sex is pointless. Teach your child to make decisions around sex that are safe, consensual, kind, etc. But unless you're Amish, the morality/decorum ship sailed in the '60s.

In a Muslim country in North Africa, it's a different story. That's a whole different set of legal and social boundaries. We don't know if Mother Hamza is going to be shamed, arrested, told she's running a brothel... Much as I would want to share a room with my fiancé, I'm not breaking those rules in Tunisia. And to then sneak around in such a lazy, sloppy way that you get caught, and on TV no less -- no. That's wrong.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, IvySpice said:

In America, I'm totally down with this. "Not in my house" is ridiculous. Engaging in a stupid game where we pretend that adults don't, or shouldn't, have sex is pointless. Teach your child to make decisions around sex that are safe, consensual, kind, etc. But unless you're Amish, the morality/decorum ship sailed in the '60s.

In a Muslim country in North Africa, it's a different story. That's a whole different set of legal and social boundaries. We don't know if Mother Hamza is going to be shamed, arrested, told she's running a brothel... Much as I would want to share a room with my fiancé, I'm not breaking those rules in Tunisia. And to then sneak around in such a lazy, sloppy way that you get caught, and on TV no less -- no. That's wrong.

THIS is the big problem. There are plenty of people in Tunisia 'disrespecting' their parents house in a similar fashion, right now at this very second, biology is biology... they're just not doing it on TV. 

• Love 2

I know it’s been said before, but Molly is too annoying. When she’s on with her fiancé she speaks subdued. When she’s with Cynthia though, everything is like “OOOOOHHHHH MAAAAAAHHH GAAAAAAAWDDDD WHAAAAAAATTTT”. Really pushing the Southern accent. With her fiancé it’s almost nonexistent.

Tim was low key hoping Gino didn’t seal the deal.

Him and Veronica are my favorite PT peanut gallery audience. I’d love to see a PT for MAFS but with them only.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually liked Darcey when she was on PT with Stacey. She wasn’t funny or witty, but she just seemed like a nice person.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I know it’s been said before, but Molly is too annoying. When she’s on with her fiancé she speaks subdued. When she’s with Cynthia though, everything is like “OOOOOHHHHH MAAAAAAHHH GAAAAAAAWDDDD WHAAAAAAATTTT”. Really pushing the Southern accent. With her fiancé it’s almost nonexistent.

OMG ITA with this!!  I do this too, when I'm watching tv with my friends then I do have a tendency to be a bit of a drama qween with the ooh's and aah's but if I'm watching with my husband I'm much more subdued because he's just not as familiar with reality tv as my friends are so he doesn't get all the excitement over it.  

Having said that I do prefer Molly with her new man than with Cynthia.  You can be funny and make smart comments without being crazy over the top the way she can be a lot of times.

On 1/2/2022 at 11:02 PM, Frozendiva said:

Alexei and Loren are back.

Oh gawd not them again!  I was hoping I'd seen/heard the last of her annoying voice/laugh

• Love 3

Another big problem for you Memphis is assessing Hamza as a life partner, a job for him, how he plans to be a stepdad to your kids, and even if he wants to. Sexy time can be fixed with talking, showing him how you like to be touched, etc.

• Love 4
On 12/29/2021 at 8:44 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

MVPs of this show are EASILY, EASILY Tim and Veronica (LVP? Molly's boyfriend, he does not bring anything at all to the table, and Molly, in a close second, with her affected way of talking). They should cut everyone else out and just make it those two because I feel like Tim's reactions are VERY genuine most of the time. These other dopes are over actors, too invested in their own 'characters' and trying to make them 'pop.' Tim is a genuinely funny person, and the chemistry with Veronica who is essentially the Abbot to his Costello is tremendous (platonic chemistry is also chemistry). I could do without the farm folks, though I think that Russian girl is cute and has some potential, but again, they're trying REAL hard. And I WANT to find Kenny and Armando annoying, but honestly they're just adorable. Even you, Kenny, making tequila drinks for your husband. I think my all star pillow talk team looks like this.

• Tim and Veronica
  • Loren and the Israeli husband in Florida whose name I don't care about  Robert "Get Usman On The Track" and Annie
  • Kenny and Armando

I'm trying to put in a fourth couple but I think really that's enough, the show's only an hour and it's much more fun to watch than the regular version. 

Totally agree about Tim. He is genuinely funny in an intelligent and natural way. I could  be friends with Tim in real life. 

• Love 6

Brandon’s mom «  Julia would have gotten a one way ticket back to Russia » what a witch. Brandon is a grown man, let’s blame his who’re Russian girlfriend…bitch.

i laughed hard at Tim’s face when Memphis talked about fucking fast

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3

Why are Brandon’s parents on Pillow Talk?! No one asked for this!!!! They weren't likable on 90 Day and they're not on PT either just because they smile a lot. PLEASE no more Ron and Betty on Pillow Talk!!!

Was Betty eating goddamn snails for a snack??

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why are Brandon’s parents on Pillow Talk?! No one asked for this!!!! They weren't likable on 90 Day and they're not on PT either just because they smile a lot. PLEASE no more Ron and Betty on Pillow Talk!!!

Was Betty eating goddamn snails for a snack??

IKR?!  I'd rather have Brandon & Julia back on.  Not so sure about Asuelo and Kalani either--they're just meh for me.  I liked everybody else though.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, deedee2 said:

Totally agree about Tim. He is genuinely funny in an intelligent and natural way. I could  be friends with Tim in real life. 

YES!  I keep thinking about how I thought he was a total douche on his season but holy cow if he hasn't changed my mind here.

• Love 4

Tim - his friends told him he was stupid when he mentioned Jeniffer.

Ron - Brandon and Julia were on video chat all the time. Not shy.

Kalani - that video of Mahogany was a swipe from social media.

Veronica and Tim - God is going to teach Ben a very expensive and painful lesson.

• Love 1

Artemis is also looking for a snack.

Tim, Artemis is eating what you slaved over a hot stove to cook.

Ben's family's faces are like 90 Day viewers' faces.

Ben, it is not God's plan for you - unless you are to learn a lesson.

Add me to list that Veronica and Tim are the best PTers.  They're comments seem natural and not forced.  Unlike Brandon's parents and even Brandon.  Some of the couples act too excited for the episode and try too hard to make funny comments.  I do like Molly with Cynthia even though she does get to be a little be much at times.  I like Cynthia.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Unlike Brandon's parents

Good lawd not Brandon's parents again!  I can't stand looking at their stupid ass grins.  Especially Brandon's dad--he has a punchable face.  Get rid of them and bring back Armando and Kenny

• Love 5