Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Yara and her mother-in-law don't add a thing to this show; Kalani and Asuela aren't far behind.  I think they try so many couples because it's hard to find people who are able to make witty and appropriate comments.  My favs are Veronica and Tim.  I laughed when Veronica pulled out her "box o' tiaras."

• Love 6

It's very straight forward - yes or no.

No one wants to know what Steven can do with his tongue.

Kalani - ask your wife for nude photos.

Andreii - this guy, he's ***** insane.

Kalani - who is opening their legs to Steven? I need to know this.

Veronica - Alina - I can't walk away. Why not? He is not going to change.

Andreii - this is crazy? Queasy?

• Love 3

Molly and Cynthia have matching pajama pants and Kleenex ready, LOL

KALANI: “Who’s opening their legs TO STEVEN??”

There were a lotta Mormons on this…

All the Pillow Talkers were let down when Sumit didn’t tell his parents. I think it was the right choice, though, not to potentially embarrass them on television. 

Andrei: “why are sisters such a pain in the ass in every relationship?” Ha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I watched most of PT for the tell all, and the look on Andrei's face when Steven made those remarks about threesomes, and slamming the others was cold rage, especially the remarks about the women.   I think if Steven ever runs into him in real life, it will be epic.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 12/6/2021 at 2:23 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I watched most of PT for the tell all, and the look on Andrei's face when Steven made those remarks about threesomes, and slamming the others was cold rage, especially the remarks about the women.   I think if Steven ever runs into him in real life, it will be epic.  

I’d pay to see Steven make a snarky remark to Andrei after Andrei calls him a piece of shit to his face. It would not end well for Steven. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Loren loves tarot, spirituality, etc., like Caleb, and despite her religious tenets.

Loren loves Usman's music.

Loren loves Michigan.

Loren is such a loving, good, kind person - not at all the petty meangirl from her season.  She's so desperate to stay in this or any 90DF franchise.

And, it's always about Loren.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Loren loves tarot, spirituality, etc., like Caleb, and despite her religious tenets.

Loren loves Usman's music.

Loren loves Michigan.

Loren is such a loving, good, kind person - not at all the petty meangirl from her season.  She's so desperate to stay in this or any 90DF franchise.

And, it's always about Loren.

She is thirsty. Thought Judaism wasn't supportive of things like Tarot. Unless she picks and chooses.

• Love 1

Yay! Loren and Alexei are back!  Since Tim and Veronica are still there, all I would need is Robert and Anny for my perfect group.  I can put up with Angela as long as I have L/A and T/V.

Jovi and Yara are okay, same with Libby ( I really like Andrei on PT).  It's been long enough without David and Annie so I'd be alright seeing them.  Cynthia and Molly ended up way too cackly for me, but I like Molly with Kelly.  I like Kalani with Kolini a lot more than with Asuelu.

It looks like Kenny and Armando might be fun this season.

• Love 4

Angela looked so different.   Obviously had a facelift, lots of other facial and neck surgeries, and a ton of fillers and botox.     Almost nothing on her face moved.       However, I hope she's not on here all season PT, because she's just trying to get another season.    It worked for the other two PT couples, so I bet she wants more air time. 

Seeing the intro of the new couples and the looks of the PT crew was hysterical, no matter how much they were prompted to look shocked.    Yara and Jovi were funny.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

No no no on Angela. Just make her go away 

I agree. Her cackling sounds like nails on a chalkboard.  She looks so different.  And is she still with Michael? 

Also, the woman that had "sexy time" in the shower with her shower cap on was anything but sexy.  The cap ruined the visual. I was surprised none of the PT crew even mentioned it.  Just me?

• Love 3
On 12/12/2021 at 11:03 PM, Frozendiva said:

Why is Angela on Pillow Talk?

Really hoping she's a one and done on Pillow Talk.  Can't stand her braying and guffawing.  And she can barely talk through her new teeth. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, who put Angela on Pillow Talk? I thought we were done with her. PLEASE MAKE HER GO AWAY. SHE IS GROSS.

Let’s just watch more Tim and Veronica and Alex and Loren.

I'd be happy with just Tim & Veronica, Loren is way too uptight although her shock at anything sexual is amusing so maybe keep her around just for that. .

• Love 3