Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Yep, old Tania really changed her tune about the booze didn't she??  I think she may be catching a clue that all her controlling ways aren't having the desired effect on Syringe.  If anything, he's going IN on her ass.  Can't say I blame him. She's awful.

• Love 9

Why is Skyla the only one available for aigs and/or toting said aigs?  Doesn't Grangela have another daughter? In prison or something? Why not HER aigs???? Just sayin'.  Looks to me like Skyla's told y'all NO about a million times.  Give it a rest already.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4

All the more reason for Prison Daughter to donate the aig.  She probably has MORE aigs anyway!

With you Grifter Lives!  How in the wide world of sports did I miss VODKA DAY??? What the bloody hell??

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

All the more reason for Prison Daughter to donate the aig.  She probably has MORE aigs anyway!

With you Grifter Lives!  How in the wide world of sports did I miss VODKA DAY??? What the bloody hell??

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

OMG.... BLAZING SADDLES!!!!  I absolutely LOVED that movie!  Actually, I think I have the DVD of it but I originally saw it on the big screen waaaayyy long time ago!  What, like 1971? 1972?  Something like that.  "MONGO LIKE BEANS"....

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wait who's Natalie? And are we seeing more preview now than we did during the show?

11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She is someone Larissa called or texted about Eric-ee. She told Larissa some things about Eric-ee and Colt-ee talking about their intimate moments with her.

Thank you, both (and Christina for her always-informative social media posts)!

I couldn't remember who Natalie was, and it was bothering me.  On the other hand, it also bothers me how much I do remember or know about thesse people.  Regardless, the bottom line is none of these people are worthwhile. 

At the end of the tell-all, I wondered why they woulldn't include Carmen as Larissa's support, or even Larissa's paid-for-TV friend.  Now I wonder why they're bringing in the non-character Natalie - all she's going to do is elevate Eric-y's presence.  He should stick to staring into the camera and drinking from his 700-ounce jug.  (Insert Larissa's 700-ccs jokes here.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Thank you, both (and Christina for her always-informative social media posts)!

I couldn't remember who Natalie was, and it was bothering me.  On the other hand, it also bothers me how much I do remember or know about thesse people.  Regardless, the bottom line is none of these people are worthwhile. 

At the end of the tell-all, I wondered why they woulldn't include Carmen as Larissa's support, or even Larissa's paid-for-TV friend.  Now I wonder why they're bringing in the non-character Natalie - all she's going to do is elevate Eric-y's presence.  He should stick to staring into the camera and drinking from his 700-ounce jug.  (Insert Larissa's 700-ccs jokes here.)

That's why Eric-ee brought the giant water jug, so Larrissa's boobs won't look so out of proportion.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2020 at 11:05 PM, goofygirl said:

OMG.... BLAZING SADDLES!!!!  I absolutely LOVED that movie!  Actually, I think I have the DVD of it but I originally saw it on the big screen waaaayyy long time ago!  What, like 1971? 1972?  Something like that.  "MONGO LIKE BEANS"....

1974 and remember:  "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

On 10/4/2020 at 11:20 PM, Grifter Lives said:

He should stick to staring into the camera and drinking from his 700-ounce jug.  (Insert Larissa's 700-ccs jokes here.)

Thank you for making me laugh.  He does stare into that camera, doesn't he? 

• LOL 2
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:03 AM, greekmom said:

Was there no Pillow Talk for Tell All part 3?

My PVR didn't tape it.

I don't think there was one - I think they replaced it with the show where the current cast talks about themselves (like they did with the Before the 90 Days cast this season).  It was dreadful...way too much Colt-eee and his overflamed ego.

• Love 4

Hosebeast Angela:

• "I'm going to Colombia if me and Mykul don't work out."  Any and every man who has ever appeared on 90-Day Fiance, except for Teem, is more desirable than Mykul.  (She physically bullied Teem for defedning Avery and declining to shake Jesse's hand at the tell-all.)
  • "I got you, girl," to Melyza for having sex with other men while on break from Cheesestick.  "She was horny."  Mykul's not allowed to be horny or receive gratification for a ride home (the BJ).
  • "If anyone should have cheated, it should have been me, because Mykul did the BJ."  Then, she turns to her non-child-molesting daughter and says that she (Angela) cheated on Mykul with a vibrating showerhead.  And, Skyla, who's so witty that she can't recall the phrase, 'Pot calling the Kettle black,' laughs, because her mama is just a good ol' southern gal.  

Loren's still a mean girl about Chantelle.  Her PR people better get to work to recover again.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Hosebeast Angela:

• "I'm going to Colombia if me and Mykul don't work out."  Any and every man who has ever appeared on 90-Day Fiance, except for Teem, is more desirable than Mykul.  (She physically bullied Teem for defedning Avery and declining to shake Jesse's hand at the tell-all.)
  • "I got you, girl," to Melyza for having sex with other men while on break from Cheesestick.  "She was horny."  Mykul's not allowed to be horny or receive gratification for a ride home (the BJ).
  • "If anyone should have cheated, it should have been me, because Mykul did the BJ."  Then, she turns to her non-child-molesting daughter and says that she (Angela) cheated on Mykul with a vibrating showerhead.  And, Skyla, who's so witty that she can't recall the phrase, 'Pot calling the Kettle black,' laughs, because her mama is just a good ol' southern gal.  

OMG! If Michael had said even one of these things, we would be hearing the screeching all over the US and Canada. She is such a hypocrite. Skyla is a moron

• Love 8

I watched the beginning of PT, to see and hear Angela cackling with Skyla. Left to have dinner and came back only to see her  still cackling.

They can get someone else other than those two. 😱

Anybody else, please?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

It looks like David Penguin’s hair transplant is working! His diet...not so much.

When people announce at a workplace, or at Christmas or on any social media platform that they are going on a diet ,I cringe.  Now you have a million eyes on you!

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No interest in the Family Chantel.

Does anyone?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Annie has commented a couple of times about their adjustable bed (because raising David's head helps his snoring).  It sounds like theirs is a queen-sized bed, so if he raises his side her side goes up as well.  She doesn't find it comfortable. 

They should have gone all the way for a king.  Separate controls for each side.  It's a marriage saver.  Hubby has to sleep (like David) with his head elevated, and I sleep on my stomach.  If the head of the bed is raised, I'm bent backward.  So he raises his side, and I am flat.  Well worth the extra cost, since a person spends about 1/3 of their life in bed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Annie has commented a couple of times about their adjustable bed (because raising David's head helps his snoring).  It sounds like theirs is a queen-sized bed, so if he raises his side her side goes up as well.  She doesn't find it comfortable. 

They should have gone all the way for a king.  Separate controls for each side.  It's a marriage saver.  Hubby has to sleep (like David) with his head elevated, and I sleep on my stomach.  If the head of the bed is raised, I'm bent backward.  So he raises his side, and I am flat.  Well worth the extra cost, since a person spends about 1/3 of their life in bed.

We are buying one as well as we both need the room and we generally sleep apart!  We need the room - my hubby is a furnace and I flip and flop all night.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We are buying one as well as we both need the room and we generally sleep apart!  We need the room - my hubby is a furnace and I flip and flop all night.

As do I.  Ours is a tempur-pedic split king, and neither of us is aware of the other's movements.  Worth every dollar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Grangela and Skyla added nothing to this, other than to prove how stupid they are.  I hope this is just a trial run for them and they disappear from Pillow Talk like Colt/Debbie and Karen/River.  

Speaking of ... Fuck TLC/Sharp for cramming in a Family Chantel sneak peek with the Pillow Talkers reactions!!  I get two hours of my Monday back by noping out of those shows and I resent being forced to even pay a little attention to it.  I mute my TV whenever the commercials for Family Chantel comes on so I don't even have to hear them.

Maybe they can put all of the hated Pillow Talkers on The Family Chantel assignment and keep the good ones for Original Recipe.  If Grangela, Colt, and any Chantel-adjacents want to keep being paid, put them on that Pillow Talk and make them earn their TLC paycheck!  Stop terrorizing us with their unfunnyness!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14