Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

"Yeah, I care so much about my dying mother, the one I left in the USA to come here to verbally berate My-kull!"

Yep, people STILL remember the food from our wedding almost three years ago!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Cynthia's and Molly's remarks about breasts and bras are interesting.  Pao's are all about herself & her next set and how sexy she thinks she is.  Russ is so whipped.

Aren't Pao and Larissa on the same wavelength when it comes to looks and surgeries?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"Yeah, I care so much about my dying mother, the one I left in the USA to come here to verbally berate My-kull!"

Her Mom did die but I am not sure where she was at the time.

2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

His hair and that shirt...I guess he is trying to look “metrosexual” but it gives a different vibe.

That is all Pao's doing.

Edited by justdoit10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My tush is not that talented.

I told my husband that he better not be looking for that kind of control from my tush. Then I yelled that the wedding was off and we were done!!! (we have been married for 19 years)

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The Chucktards and their extended family continue to enrage me with their quizzing and self-righteousness. Colt and his game are even more revolting and I'm seething. I just FF through Larissa and her boring quest to look like a blowup doll.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don't agree with Molly and Cynthia on Jess  bringing up the issues infront of Debbie. 

Colt specifically said in the cat cafe to go home to talk about this instead of in public.

He was hoping that Jess would either forget the issue or not talk about it infront of Debbie.

• Love 2