Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How does one not "find time" to write a letter on a tissue? Jesus. You'd only get three words on it before it ripped to pieces anyway.

2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi pounders— I’m late to the party due to a happy hour event. (I had some Chardonnay + fish tacos 😋)

I’ve been DYING to connect with guys all week. My coworker revealed the CRAZIEST news.... her sister was working in healthcare in Houston recently and went out on a few dates with Dr Now!!!!! She met him through a dating website. I don’t have a lot of details, but she did share photos!!! Can you believe it???

What website? I'll move to Houston!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

"No Little Person like to be picked up by an adult."

Yeah? Tell that to my 4'9" best friend who still demands I pick her up and give her spinnies when we're trashed together (I'm 5'10").

Omg, I am laughing so hard and also wishing I could have drinks with you two, lol. Spinnies! LMFO

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

“Nobody’s judging him.”

Oh I’m judging him!

@JudgeyMcJudgyPants we expect no less from you! 😃

6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh dead god. Enough with the letters!

And now we're writing one on toilet paper to flush down the toilet. Is daddy buried in the septic tank?

ETA: Sorry. The letter will be written on a "tissue." Which seems...sorta not even possible.

I can only hope daddy's child rapist corpse is rotting in a septic tank.  I would have been happy if they out him there when he was alive. 

• Love 10

I think I’m out until the where are they now episodes start. They’ve picked the absolute worst poundticipants these last 2 years,

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

I’ve been DYING to connect with guys all week. My coworker revealed the CRAZIEST news.... her sister was working in healthcare in Houston recently and went out on a few dates with Dr Now!!!!! She met him through a dating website. I don’t have a lot of details, but she did share photos!!! Can you believe it???

I wish I had a tissue to wipe up all the tea you've spilled here but I wrote a letter to my dead dad on the last one I had. 

One thing you can see - she does love her children, and vice-versa. But not, apparently, enough to really do what needs to be done.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

Omg, I am laughing so hard and also wishing I could have drinks with you two, lol. Spinnies! LMFO

We still require adult supervision in our mid-30s. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

No one is judging dad for sexually abusing his daughter? Really? Guess I'm nobody, because I would love to track down his rotting corpse, dig it up and throw it off a cliff into a raging bonfire, then take the bones and ground them up into fertilizer.

But that's just me, I guess. heh

Nope, it's not just you DEG9

Here's how I fantasize about daddy scumbag's first moments in Hell:

cooking-eggs-crotch-on-fire-burning-underwear-on-fire-14115993850.gif.457051948b13bf28812faa4619403e95.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi pounders— I’m late to the party due to a happy hour event. (I had some Chardonnay + fish tacos 😋)

Spill! 

I cant even imagine Dr. Now on a date. The thought makes me giggle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wish I had a tissue to wipe up all the tea you've spilled here but I wrote a letter to my dead dad on the last one I had. 

Yeah, but did you wipe your butt and flush it down the toilet?!?!?! 

Inquiring minds want to know....

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Dr. Now said "The best excuse you can come up with is that you are living in a 'No-Salad Zone'?

How great is that guy, huh? 😄

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Someone must intervene and get those kids out of that servants role and in proper home environment. Isn't Lola a mandated reporter of child neglect? 

Not neglect.  They have food, clothing and shelter.  What a sad criteria, but it is what it is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
4 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Are you Buffalo Bill??

Um...what did I miss?

Silence of the Lambs reference- the FBI agents put Vicks under their noses while examining a long-dead body.

• Love 2

I am glad she is moving around more, but I doubt she has lost much.  I think it was Octavia who had an aide that did the cooking for her and that was what finally got her to meet her goal.   I usually like pancakes, but I think watching her cook them has made me swear off them for at least a month.   I can't stand turkey bacon.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Um...what did I miss?

Silence of the Lambs. The bad guy has been given the nickname Buffalo Bill because "he skins his humps". When one of his victims is fished out of the river, Jodie Foster's character and her fellow FBI agents wipe some Vicks under their noses before they examine the very decomposing body.

Just now, umgoblue said:

Yeah, but did you wipe your butt and flush it down the toilet?!?!?! 

Toilet? Look at you and your fancy fixtures! It's in my Tupperware container on the floor next to my bed.