Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Heh heh, you must be bored tonight like you said earlier since we haven't seen any krazy ass gifs from you yet!😊

It's because this is the story of my life tonight:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I thought he said she was his fiancee...he refers to her kids has his daughters, the ID on the screen said she was his girlfriend, and he's "going to" ask her to marry him? I'm confuzzed.

I laughed out loud when he suggested taking the puppy out to "burn some energy" and then the camera went to the puppy sprawled on the floor looking ready for a nap.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

Did everyone see how that man had to contort himself to get that woman around the corner in next week's preview?Β  WHOA!!!!

Hopefully, Dr Now will send him to the chiropractor around the corner.Β 

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

It's because this is the story of my life tonight:

<snip for GIFs>

That first GIF? The guy looks like the dad from 7 Little Johnstons if he were a average sized person. And if they didn't drop a Christmas tree on him.

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

Swimming is sooooo good! I've been going to water aerobics regularly since January and it has done wonders. I understand people on this show perhaps being self-conscious, but it would help them out so much If they kept it up in the pool

It is. I love water aerobics classes, and I also love swimming laps. The gym I go to has a salt water pool. It's wonderful!Β 

I'm surprised water exercise isn't recommended for more of the poundticipants.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to say, I like him a lot.Β 

Is his name a version of "Silas", or is it a one-of-a-kind name?

That's what I was thinking too; maybe mom's "creative" spelling like one of the previous poundticipants, Destinee? ☺

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

WTF is coming next week?? Was that man really LEANING to get that wheelchair to make a right turn??

As the announcer said something about turning her life around.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Sorry to say this but he still looks ill and unhappy to me despite all the progress he's made.

Almost all of them who lose hundreds of pounds look ill initially. Too much hanging skin, their faces appear gaunt since it seems overnight to have changed. Their can be hormonal changes and mood swings that their lives aren’t suddenly magical now that their greatest wish is being fulfilled.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, nokat said:

I was wanting to join in the fun today, but I've been vomiting most of the day, and I don't think watching this show would help.
Β 

If you've been having trouble sleeping and think a nap might help, you might want to give this episode a try. (And feel better!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, nokat said:

I was wanting to join in the fun today, but I've been vomiting most of the day, and I don't think watching this show would help.
Β 

Make sure you get some electrolytes in. You are dehydrating, and that can be dangerous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The guy looks like the dad from 7 Little Johnstons if he were a average sized person. And if they didn't drop a Christmas tree on him.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I must say that losing 325 pounds in eight months is terrific!

However, why do some guys think that doing chores is "helping" the woman out!? Hey pal, you live there too!

Say it louder! And when a dad taking care of the kids is 'babysitting.'

• Love 10