Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

I don’t think Jessica will be happy if sillyus loses weight, gets mobile, self confident and wants to get a life.

Maybe she's doing a "Diary of an Mad Black Woman": rehab him enough to be able to walk out guilt-free.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Box Pinot Grigio for me. Aka Cardboardeaux 😝

Nothing goes better with M600PL than wine.  I'm trying to eat at a deficit this week, though, and cutting out alcohol until the weekend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I guessed 727.

Woohoo hoosiermom! You win endless deliveries of mediocre pizza, eat while laying down on your belly AND be carried around by EIGHT hunky firefighters whenever you want! 😆

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm pretty sure she was in a medical assisting or CNA school. Anyone in an RN program would not be taking off weeks and months for this. Nursing school slots are too coveted to just drop out. 

This is an accurate statement. My mother was a nurse's aide and told everyone who would listen that she was "a nurse."  

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

Maybe she's doing a "Diary of an Mad Black Woman": rehab him enough to be able to walk out guilt-free.

Which would be great if she didn’t have small kids calling him daddy

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Is his obsession with Naveah sweet or creepy?

Mostly sweet, but I think it reflects the huge “daddy” hole inside himself. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Why are some bedbound people kept in the hospital to lose huge amounts of weight and then sent to rehab facilities for intensive care and others sent home to be yelled at when they do t progress to Dr Nows’ liking?

• Love 6

Great job losing so much weight dude, but now we need to see how you do out of the hospital and out in the wild, and your own habitat. I hope you do well!

My husband and son are going to be home any minute and then I've got to turn the show off. They don't like how I "change" (LIES) 🤥when watching this show. I'll have to finish watching it when they go to bed. Goodbye for now but see you in a little bit!

• Love 6
Just now, Wanda said:

Why are some bedbound people kept in the hospital to lose huge amounts of weight and then sent to rehab facilities for intensive care and others sent home to be yelled at when they do t progress to Dr Nows’ liking?

I think it depends on what kind of shape they are in when they get there.  If they have infection or heart problems or stuff like that, Dr. Now keeps them in the hospital.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Make-up store?

Something something "That $6000 you saved and brought with you isn't enough to do a proper 19 day wedding in Morocco. How about you give me all that money, I'll open some vague 'beauty' type business and we'll be rolling in it?" something never got off the ground and still not married the end. It was far more entertaining that CillaZzzzzz

I recorded the 2 hour 90 Day Fiancé "How They Got Here" special on Nicole and Azan last week. Don't judge. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I would like Cillas to make some progress by shaving off that skeevy pube beard he's got growing. 

5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I suppose it's because of their overall health situation. If they have something urgent like dangerous breathing or heart problems that would be a reason for them to be hospitalized. If they are bedbound but not in any exigent situation then the medicaid/insurance system would, I assume, expect them to be at home and not in a hospital. 

ETA: @88Keys said it faster and better, and mentioned infections which I forgot, lol.

Edited by Jeeves

If anybody gets too bored, I just found Hoarders on Lifetime.  

I wonder why some bedridden patients don't get sent to rehab to get them to walk?  They just stay in bed. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Sometimes a step parent can be more of a parent than a bio. He is, apparently, the father of choice, and if he steps up and does what he's supposed to, then kudos to him.

Yeah, seems like they've been together since she was pretty young, and if her bio father isn't in the picture (I don't think they said one way or the other) it's not surprising she thinks of him that way.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Jessica's thinking "SHIT!!!  Now he's gonna want sex..."

Heh. She has three kids already, I don't think she's sex-averse. She'd probably have another one with Silly Ass as soon as he's, um, able. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

If anybody gets too bored, I just found Hoarders on Lifetime.  

I wonder why some bedridden patients don't get sent to rehab to get them to walk?  They just stay in bed. 

I wonder if Sibelius has good insurance? *shrugs*

• LOL 3