Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

To me, this one of the most BORING episodes that I have ever watched. That camping trip was a joke. Scott rambling on and on about his Talentless clothing line made me yawn. No way did Kim and her friends put up that tent. And Larsa really gets on my nerves. Such an attention whore. Of course she fits right in with the Kardashians.  I wonder how much time she spends being a mom to her kids, since she seems to be always on that show. She is the female version of Jonathan. And yes, they are building up s-l-o-w-l-y to the big blowup of Khloe/Tristan. No matter how many times I see Khloe scream into the phone LIAR!!!!!, I find myself LOL!!! Such poor acting. So fake. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Obviously Kim didn’t sleep in that cold tent - her ass didn’t freeze off.

There would have to be another ice age to get it cold enough to freeze Kim's ass off.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

The more I watch this show the more I wish I were a store owner so I could refuse to allow her fat ass to walk around my store. 

She and Jonathan have never seen the miniatures of tents and  other large items on display? Doll house... Dog house?  Two jack asses walking around looking stupid. 

And poor Kim!!! It’s sooooo hard to be a lawyer in training . She can’t wait to have number 4 cause she can sleep and feed, sleep and feed. Then she’s annoyed cause she had to give birth to the big headed baby that messed up her vagina and the surrogate got the pin headed one. (My description, no insult to the baby).

Why not have Kanye take the kids camping? 

Edited by iwasish
Cause cramping isn’t the same as camping.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This scene was disturbing - so True is popped into new clothes endlessly and expected to “take direction” in order to get pics for instagram.

That mess on the kids head... at least if she falls over there’s a cushion .. and that cheetah print coat? I can’t believe someone hasn’t said the kid looks ridiculous. She really looks like Mammie in GWTW. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I've snarked from afar for years but this is the first episode I've ever watched. Not the least bit impressed.

(I had to battle AutoCorrect for "snarked." It kept insisting on "snarled," LOL).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Khloe was so pathetic in this episode. Basically hanging around Cleveland waiting for any scrap of attention Tristan throws her way. Lol that he always stays out til 4am tho cause all his adrenaline after the game. Lol ok sure.

True is really cute tho.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Marley said:

Khloe was so pathetic in this episode. Basically hanging around Cleveland waiting for any scrap of attention Tristan throws her way. Lol that he always stays out til 4am tho cause all his adrenaline after the game. Lol ok sure.

True is really cute tho.

And she has to stay awake with him, cause it’s the only time they have together. 

So she’s dragging the kid back and forth to Cleveland on his schedule, so that he can see his daughter. I guess she is concerned he might not bother otherwise. 

Doesn’t Larsa Pippin have a life? 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Doesn’t Larsa Pippin have a life? 

I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way. Larsa just rubs me the wrong way. If I am not mistaken, didn't she and Scottie have a short lived reality show on E! a while back? She just appears to me to be a social climber and would chill out with a pig if that gave her some attention and status. She just comes across as an elitist, shallow, narcissistic,  human being. Which is why she fits in so well with her pals, the Kardashians. 

• Love 9

Of course I know they didn’t do this alone but Kim and Co. going to sleep without putting out the fire and just walking away from a blazing fire to leave gave me the willies!!! You all almost lost your homes. How about a little fire safety ! 😫

• Love 6
17 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way. Larsa just rubs me the wrong way. If I am not mistaken, didn't she and Scottie have a short lived reality show on E! a while back? She just appears to me to be a social climber and would chill out with a pig if that gave her some attention and status. She just comes across as an elitist, shallow, narcissistic,  human being. Which is why she fits in so well with her pals, the Kardashians. 

She was on the real housewives of Miami or something like it. I hated her that show she kept complaing about her nannies were stupid.

10 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She was on the real housewives of Miami or something like it. I hated her that show she kept complaing about her nannies were stupid.

Thank you! I knew she was on something. I must have seen snippets here and there, as I really never watched any housewives show. Larsa sounds like a real joy to work for. NOT!!!  Why doesn't she just take care of the kids herself. She should take a look in the mirror, if she really wants to know what stupid looks like. Ha! I need to stop being such a mean girl.

5 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

Thank you! I knew she was on something. I must have seen snippets here and there, as I really never watched any housewives show. Larsa sounds like a real joy to work for. NOT!!!  Why doesn't she just take care of the kids herself. She should take a look in the mirror, if she really wants to know what stupid looks like. Ha! I need to stop being such a mean girl.

Yeah Larisa on real housewives of Miami was a real train wreck it's like she didn't know what to do you know she was trying to be mrs. Scottie pippen and you know about that celebrity luxury life living but at the same time trying to be this hot young Miami woman that's always up in the club and and bottle popping and go on these trips and stuff.

When she's got three children who are in school and it just don't work like that you can't just pass everything off to the nannies and I guess Scotty isn't home much because he's doing whatever he's doing now that he's not playing basketball, i think he's a sports commentator now.

But I believe her and Scotty are divorcing again because if you recall they started divorce proceedings and then maybe Scotty decided it was cheaper to keep her and they stopped but now they're divorcing again but I don't think it's finalized so Larissa is out here doing her. 

9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah Larisa on real housewives of Miami was a real train wreck it's like she didn't know what to do you know she was trying to be mrs. Scottie pippen and you know about that celebrity luxury life living but at the same time trying to be this hot young Miami woman that's always up in the club and and bottle popping and go on these trips and stuff.

When she's got three children who are in school and it just don't work like that you can't just pass everything off to the nannies and I guess Scotty isn't home much because he's doing whatever he's doing now that he's not playing basketball, i think he's a sports commentator now.

But I believe her and Scotty are divorcing again because if you recall they started divorce proceedings and then maybe Scotty decided it was cheaper to keep her and they stopped but now they're divorcing again but I don't think it's finalized so Larissa is out here doing her. 

I read he's divorcing her because she cheated on him. I'm not sure how accurate that is.I'm pretty sure it's not far off.

• Love 2

Its well known Larsa cheated. She even admitted it and she tried to excuse it by saying Scottie left her alone all the time since he was always working and her pathetic self was bored. Yes she really said this. She makes the Kardashians look like saints.

• Love 3

Kris reluctantly allows Kim to take over the annual Christmas Eve party; Khloe must come to the rescue when North's hamster dies; Kris tries to understand the unconventional relationship between Kourtney, Scott and his girlfriend.

Airs June 9, 2019.

I can't tell you how astounded I am to find out that the Christmas picture that everyone (including me) thought was everybody photoshopped together was actually taken with everyone there. This is it, I don't know what they did to it, but even knowing how it was taken, it still looks pieced together to me.

5c20fd0901c0ea342c094f62-750.jpg

I find it hysterical that Kanye is now responsible for the Kardashian/Jenner annual Christmas party. I wonder how much it was going to cost before Kim reeled him in?

• Love 1

Khloe tries to mediate a fight between Kourtney and Kendall, but ends up making matters worse; Kim continues searching for a cure for her psoriasis; Kris makes herself at home in Kylie's new office space, so Kylie must show her mom who is boss.

Airs June 16, 2019.

I honestly did not even know these people were still on. Why are they still relevant?  Does anyone really watch this thinking these are people to be admired?  That photo shoot was disgusting,  every single one of them are so fake looking. I watched about 20 minutes of this episode,  the way they shove their wealth around is nauseating.  Khloe having an outfit designed for a 6 month old for Christmas Eve?  I saw previews for the over extravagant Christmas party & the fake "camping" & changed channels.  I'd rather watch people try to catch tuna! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Kourtney is 40 years old, Kendall is 23. Why is Kourtney hanging around with Kendall & her friends? Kendall is right, she's trying to make herself feel cool. Putting your shoes up on someone else's dashboard is rude, Kourtney is rude & a bitch all the time. What happened to her therapist & not acting that way all the time?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kourtney is 40 years old, Kendall is 23. Why is Kourtney hanging around with Kendall & her friends? Kendall is right, she's trying to make herself feel cool. Putting your shoes up on someone else's dashboard is rude, Kourtney is rude & a bitch all the time. What happened to her therapist & not acting that way all the time?

Exactly. I would think its fake, except the way Kourtney is coming off here isn't far off from what is shown off the show.  Look at Kourtney's Instagram. She's become the most guilty of trying to look like a cool MILF. IMO its not just trying to look cool but to feel younger. She's upped the obnoxious "look how cool I am" and bikini pics since turning 40. Hanging around and dating men half her age she's been doing for a long time. Remember when she was hanging with Justin Bieber? And most recently Luka Sabbat who is 20 years younger and of course Younes.

• Love 5

Why is Kendall even on the show. She was always too busy before and thought it wasn’t good for her image as big shot model.  Suddenly she cares about wasting food? And why can’t she stand up for herself? Khloe as a mediator? She can’t fix her own life.

Kris is a lousy actress. Suddenly she’s uber involved in Kylie’s business? I guess they are killing time till the Tristan/Jordyn scandal airs.

• Love 3
On 6/5/2019 at 3:51 PM, howmanywords said:

Its well known Larsa cheated. She even admitted it and she tried to excuse it by saying Scottie left her alone all the time since he was always working and her pathetic self was bored. Yes she really said this. She makes the Kardashians look like saints.

She has kids and why isn't she taking care of them?

I guarantee Kylie and kris threw those donuts in the shredder the second the camera turned off . That story line was ridiculous starting with the fact that they are both terrible actresses . 

• LOL 1
21 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I guarantee Kylie and kris threw those donuts in the shredder the second the camera turned off . That story line was ridiculous starting with the fact that they are both terrible actresses . 

Kris’s “hair extensions” are so fake. Is it my imagination or are all of them morphing into the same face? Khloé is the only one with light hair most of the time. Kendall and Kylie look more and more like Kris who was looking more and more like Kim but has veered away from the alien look that Kim has developed. 

They use the same story lines over and over but with different family members. Kim overstays her welcome at Kris’s house. Kourtney overstays at Kendall’s. Kim picks on Kourtney, Kourtney picks on Kendall. Kim picks on Khloe, Kim worries about fertility, Khloe worries about fertility, Kourtney worries about fertility. Kris thinks she might be “pregnant”. Kim sticks her nose in Kris’s business, in Khloe’s business, in Kourtney’s business. Kris sticks her nose in everyone’s business. Everyone gets mad at everyone else for getting in each other’s business or for not caring about each other enough to get involved in their business. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris’s “hair extensions” are so fake. Is it my imagination or are all of them morphing into the same face? Khloé is the only one with light hair most of the time. Kendall and Kylie look more and more like Kris who was looking more and more like Kim but has veered away from the alien look that Kim has developed. 

They use the same story lines over and over but with different family members. Kim overstays her welcome at Kris’s house. Kourtney overstays at Kendall’s. Kim picks on Kourtney, Kourtney picks on Kendall. Kim picks on Khloe, Kim worries about fertility, Khloe worries about fertility, Kourtney worries about fertility. Kris thinks she might be “pregnant”. Kim sticks her nose in Kris’s business, in Khloe’s business, in Kourtney’s business. Kris sticks her nose in everyone’s business. Everyone gets mad at everyone else for getting in each other’s business or for not caring about each other enough to get involved in their business. 

Yes! And once in a while they have a real Story for the show that was actually in headlines ( though I think 90 % of them are stories that kris puts out there so they have something to put on the show ), but all of the other story lines are such filler and you can’t expect me to believe that Khloe and Scott spend any of their days pretending khloe is an artist and and is fooling kris into buying her paintings .. or that there’s a moral to every one of their “ fights .” Granted , I still watch it but calling it a reality show is a bit of a stretch . 

• Love 3

Khloe deals with some debilitating health issues, but her world is turned upside down when rumors surface that Tristan cheated with family friend Jordyn Woods; Kanye brings his family and friends together to celebrate the healing power of music.

Airs June 23, 2019.

• Love 1

Will be getting tonight the scene of Khloe screaming into the phone "liaaaaaar" or will we have to wait for that gem? When the initial promo for this season came out I actually really liked the contrast between the happiness at the Sunday service and Khloe's mess.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Will be getting tonight the scene of Khloe screaming into the phone "liaaaaaar" or will we have to wait for that gem? When the initial promo for this season came out I actually really liked the contrast between the happiness at the Sunday service and Khloe's mess.

I can’t wait for the look of excitement on Kim’s face when Larsa calls to give her to scoop. She tries to look shocked and upset but can’t quite hide her glee at some juicy gossip. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She tries to look shocked and upset but can’t quite hide her glee at some juicy gossip. 

Juicy gossip at one of her sister's expense, that's her favorite.

• Love 3

I really believe all these random scenes of Jordyn inserted throughout the season and in the beginning of tonight’s episode were filmed after what happened . And they all say how upset they are about It, but it’s just as if a robot would say it . There’s never emotion or anything behind the words . Yea I know the scenes are recreated because they don’t capture things the second it happens but.. go to acting school . 

Also , I love how khloe suddenly has a problem with migraines . I knew she’d get an MRI just for the doctor to tell her it’s stress related just so it can lead up to this story . I know I know I’m a negative Nancy lol 

• Love 8

The whole build up of the migraines, throwing up blood for hours but not going to a hospital, MRI was so fake.

Tristain was never gonna kill himself over Khloe and that relationship. lol 

During the group chat call back, they didn't even bother to add Kendall in.

LOL at Khloe thinking she's not a mean girl. She's the worst. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Are they trying to say Tristan was suicidal because he felt so bad that he cheated on Khole? Tristan was out on a date the next day. Talk about creating a narrative. 

This tweet says it all:

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The whole build up of the migraines, throwing up blood for hours but not going to a hospital, MRI was so fake

Oh please..how i rolled my eyes. I've had migraines for years. If she was really suffering she wouldnt even be able to film under all those lights because even mild lighting is debilitating for migraines.

42 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I really believe all these random scenes of Jordyn inserted throughout the season and in the beginning of tonight’s episode were filmed after what happened

Some of the things we saw Jordyn a part of really happened though like when she shot the Good American campaign. If you ever followed Kylie on Instagram you know they were inseparable. Jordyn was always at family events and pretty much glued to Kylie so the footage they have of her always with the family isn't so farfetched.

"I'm not a mean girl". Shut up Khloe. Lemme go find those tweets where you bullied Jordyn. 

Next weeks preview is pure gold "I'm not just a TV show!" says Khloe as she sobs into the damn camera for her TV show. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

Ever notice the way Khloe holds her finger bent under her nose? It looks like she’s checking to see if that gross talon of hers smells like poop. 

She is delusional if she thinks Tristan was suicidal. I bet he was jumping up and down clicking his heels together and chanting  “Free” “ Free” “ Thank God, I’m free at last”

She not just a TV show, she’s a freak show all her own.  If being humiliated again isn’t bad enough, you put it out there, teasing the public for weeks on end, trying to build your ratings, filming it all and letting it air as entertainment. Did you or your money hungry mother even think about your child? You spout off how you are protecting her from all the drama and stress that swirls around your relationship with her father, yet it’s all right there on camera. Documenting the details so that the daddy you allegedly want her to grow up to adore, is with your participation and approval shown to be a lying cheat. Nice move Khloe, nice passive, aggressive move. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

Okay, even IF Tristan was suicidal afterwards, who the FUCK does Khloe think she is to announce that on her show?

I don't care if she is the wronged party. Fuck her for potentially revealing something SO personal and massive.  Jesus. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay, even IF Tristan was suicidal afterwards, who the FUCK does Khloe think she is to announce that on her show?

I don't care if she is the wronged party. Fuck her for potentially revealing something SO personal and massive.  Jesus. 

I can’t wait til Tristan let’s loose on her and the family in an interview or a book. I hope he exposes every secret he knows.

when in all her emotional turmoil did she find time to film a new season of her work out show?

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Agreed. I mean. Considering he cant even have his face shown because he didnt sign a new waiver, no way did he agree to allow such a thing to be aired. Same thing they pulled when Lamar was in a coma.  It was really cruel to show on screen the horrifying picture of him in the hospital. A picture that either the family or someone connected to the show was sick enough to take in the first place.

• Love 5
(edited)

She’s sick and throwing up for weeks but her ass is as huge as ever. 

All that drama and not one migraine from Khloe. Amazing how she just loved everyone rallying around her and worrying about her.

Tristan gets a pass because they know he’s a cheat. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Omg lmao x a billion! Tristan suicidal over the whole cheating drama? Come on Khloe we all see the show he gives no fucks about you. This is all to make it seem like he cared so much and that she was so good to him even after the cheating. This show is such a joke.

• Love 8

Khloe added 3000 square feet to her house. 3000 SQUARE FEET. That's almost the size of my entire house.

You could tell that all the conversations happened long after the event, Khloe kept saying things about Jordyn never apologizing to her. Well, if it just happened "never" doesn't seem to apply yet. 

Still can't feel sorry for her, she knew what he was like & she hooked up with him anyway. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7