Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I think Scott has made out the best of everybody in this family.

He is somehow the only original Male still on the payroll.

He gets to vacation with the family, spend holidays with them, and reap the benefits of their name.  

And then he gets to boink Sophia.

And somehow through all the b.s. he has gone from skeevy to the most likeable character on the show because he knows this is all b.s.  His quips and digs are fantastic.

And he doesn’t try to pretend he’s doing something world changing. He’s riding the wave as long as he can and doing the “Lord’s Work”(pun intended)  He doesn’t play favorites and will bust all of them when the opportunity arises. 

Oddly enough, he really seems to care about the family.

I also think he’s become a very good father. I find his interaction with his kids much more genuine than any of the others with theirs. I hope he doesn’t backslide as the older they get the more the kids need stability. 

The fact that he named his company “Talentless” says he’s in on the joke

• Love 9

I think the reason Kim keeps such a close eye on Kanye is because she knows he's bipolar and doesn't consistently take his meds. He can go off the deep end at any time as we have seen multiple times. Kim keeps using the excuse that he's a "free thinker" and a "genius". Ok, Kimmy. Whatever gets you through your babysitting responsibilities. 

I can't stand Kanye but have to admit he has a million dollar smile. Those new teeth look great on him. 

• Love 2

From the comments he made to her, he knows she doesn’t listen to half of what he says and doesn’t take the other half seriously. 

IMO she was a fool to have another baby. It seems they live pretty separate lives already. 

• Love 2

I don't know.  We've been saying since day 1 they don't seem that into each other and won't last.  And here we are 3 kids later, another on the way, and Kanye now filming for the show.  I'm not sure I see these two splitting any time soon and I think their separate lives works for them.

I just don't think they have a typical marriage - there is definitely a business component to it, plus Kanye and Kim view being in public together as some platform to be cold and distant.  Hence why they seem miles away.  But I kind of think they are in this for a while.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Platform to be cold and distant? What does that even 

Ha, you are right that makes no sense.

I meant that they purposefully choose to not smile, not be affectionate, etc, in public making them seem cold, distant and miserable to us.  

• Love 1

People have been predicting their marriage would implode for years. IMO if Kim didn't drop him after the slavery comment then she's not going anywhere.  

41 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Ha, you are right that makes no sense.

I meant that they purposefully choose to not smile, not be affectionate, etc, in public making them seem cold, distant and miserable to us.  

I get what you mean. And the funny thing is when they are seen showing the slightest bit of affection its said they are doing it to put on a show. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't know.  We've been saying since day 1 they don't seem that into each other and won't last.  And here we are 3 kids later, another on the way, and Kanye now filming for the show.  I'm not sure I see these two splitting any time soon and I think their separate lives works for them.

I just don't think they have a typical marriage - there is definitely a business component to it, plus Kanye and Kim view being in public together as some platform to be cold and distant.  Hence why they seem miles away.  But I kind of think they are in this for a while.

I feel the whole marriage is simply an arrangement, nothing more.  I do think it will eventually come apart, and when it does it will be explosive to say the least, with Kim most likely to get the upper hand.

• Love 3
(edited)

I get what you mean. And the funny thing is when they are seen showing the slightest bit of affection its said they are doing it to put on a show. 

I actually think that when we do get a glimpse of them when they aren't "on," they seem quite relaxed and comfortable with each other - a couple who has been together for a while.  

I do think it will eventually come apart, and when it does it will be explosive to say the least, with Kim most likely to get the upper hand.

Oh, I don't disagree.  It will eventually come apart.  I just think it will be much much later than people assume. 

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I actually think that when we do get a glimpse of them when they aren't "on," they seem quite relaxed and comfortable with each other - a couple who has been together for a while.  

Oh, I don't agree.  It will eventually come apart.  I just think it will be much much later than people assume. 

I don’t think they see each other daily even when they are in the same state. 

I don’t think Kim is a very sexual person and I’ve read that a lot of the meds taken for bipolar disorder interfere with a person’s sex drive. If Kanye is having issues in that area, Kim may feel that she has no worries that he’ll get caught cheating and stay in the marriage for convenience sake. If he truly is serious about moving to Chicago, I don’t think she’ll go. She talks about the kids being in school, but North is probably at most 1st grade, so changing school isn’t that much of an issue. I can see them just flying back and forth. He craves the “love” he gets from Chicago, he loves being the center of attention he gets when he is there. And Kim isn’t going to give up being in the spotlight in CA. I think the added stress of a 4th kid is going to put a strain on the marriage. Kim won’t be able to deal with the  needs of 5 other people, she’ll have to make too many sacrifices in what she wants for herself. Kanye is never going to be well mentally, they  may not divorce, but I can see them living nearly totally separate lives. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim won’t be able to deal with the  needs of 5 other people, she’ll have to make too many sacrifices in what she wants for herself. 

Kim should treat Kanye the same as the kids, have a nanny watch him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim should treat Kanye the same as the kids, have a nanny watch him.

Oh, I’m sure she has someone in his inner circle that doesn’t let him out of his sight. If she doesn’t, Kris does. Kris isn’t about to let her empire be destroyed by a loose cannon. She’s managed to keep Blac Chyna under control, and she probably has Rob being surveilled as well. 

• Love 4
On 4/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, iwasish said:

I don’t think they see each other daily even when they are in the same state. 

they  may not divorce, but I can see them living nearly totally separate lives. 

I've never believed they have ever truly lived a combined life.   

• Love 3

Well, I made it through the first episode because I kept thinking it was going to switch to a current one, but once I realized the second episode was another repeat, I hit exit & watched something else. What a waste of time.

• Love 3

Wow, this was actually a good time...but I've been known to enjoy Vanderpumped.  I think the half-hour format was charming;  it was kind of a "sitcom", like The Simple Life.  I liked how the family got boujier (no more party buses or doing our own makeup!) and I liked their original faces (Khloe and Kylie resembled eachother once upon a time.)

Do I think that Kylie & Kendall were hiding a dog from their dad?  do I think Scott & Kourt almost had a Vegas wedding?  nope!  but even their faking was a little more authentic, if that makes sense!

• Love 1

Khloe was always kind of a bully it seems - too bad she didn’t work on that instead of her face.

On the other hand, Khloe is an awesome auntie - loved the bit with Mason wishing his mom happy birthday.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe was always kind of a bully it seems - too bad she didn’t work on that instead of her face.

On the other hand, Khloe is an awesome auntie - loved the bit with Mason wishing his mom happy birthday.

Has anyone noticed that Mason looks a bit like what his uncle Rob looked like at that age.  Mason seems like a shy kid and doesn't look that comfortable on camera. But being part Kardashian, I guess he will get used to it.  

I acutally enjoyed this. Much better than Kim's birthday special. 

The family heads to Bali for a relaxing vacation, but tensions flare when Kourtney accuses Khloe of complaining too much. Scott is determined to find buried treasure and enlists the help of his kids. Back in LA, Kendall and Kylie help their mom take care of MJ.

Airs April 21, 2019.

Khloe acting the diva about her kids stuff not being delivered and set up properly by the   “crew”. Honey, it’s your kid... stop fluffing your hair and pursing your lips and take care of her stuff yourself. She’s supposed to be your first priority. 

Poor Kris loses out on one fabulous vacation out of countless to spend time with her beloved mother, what a sacrifice.... .and then dumping her on your youngest kids. What a devoted daughter!!!

Suddenly Kendall has all this free time to spend with MJ? And could Kylie have been any more uninterested in her grandmother’s stories. 

Why is it that Scott seems like the one parent there who really enjoyed spending time with and “creating memories” with his kids . All without a cellphone glued to his hand. 

Even when Kim is with her kids, there is a sense that she’s distracted and not really paying attention. 

• Love 12

Why didn’t Kourtney take care of the kids on the plane & in the lounge? They’re her kids, Khloe shouldn’t have to take care of them, & who sleeps for 15 straight hours? And then she bitches because Khloe says something about being lied to by the crew. And then Kim is the one who takes care of all the kids when they go to the chocolate factory while Kourtney is doing whatever.  Then they showed them on the helicopter (or was it a small plane?) & Khloe is pointing out things to the kids, & Kourtney has headphones on & is looking on her phone. Kourtney really gets on my nerves.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

So are we supposed to think they did the entire trip without nannies? If they did, I'm surprised and impressed. 

Of course they had the nannies for the children. 

Kourtney and Scott's 3

Kim and Kanye's 3 or was just North on the trip?

And Khloe's 1

That's a total of 6 children and 1 infant in a foreign country, there's no way they didn't have at least 2 Nanny's

• Love 6
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney really gets on my nerves.

And you know what gets me? It amazes me that she is still viewed as the best, hands on mother. She's just as guilty of all things Kim, Kylie, etc do and she seems to escape it.  If anything she's gotten worse.

• Love 8

Taking all those kids on longgggg flights is ridiculous anyway.  A trip to Bali is wasted on such small kids. And wasted on these girls too. All they do is bitch and snipe at each other. 

Kris so pissed me off with her comment about FOMO. Her mom is old and frail, her FOMO should be about going away and possibly missing out on her mom’s last days and not on missing yet another comped vacation getting drunk and listening to her spoiled kids argue and bitch about everything. 

I had to laugh at MJ telling her story about her childhood...and talking about her sibling  no one  ever heard about. Yet Kris had that whole episode about doing a video of MJ talking about her life. But a sibling didn’t get mentioned..

Spoiled, vacuous,  rich people with no appreciation for their surroundings, carrying on about their petty problems. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim and Kanye's 3 or was just North on the trip?

They were all there.

There was that scene when they were waiting for a second flight and Kim was holding Chi and Khloe looked frustrated holding True. All you could hear is kids screaming. I kept thinking where are the damn nannies? Mason looked like he was trying to help with True and Khloe looked annoyed. The older kids could appreciate the trip but True and Chi I agree were too young.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

They were all there.

There was that scene when they were waiting for a second flight and Kim was holding Chi and Khloe looked frustrated holding True. All you could hear is kids screaming. I kept thinking where are the damn nannies? Mason looked like he was trying to help with True and Khloe looked annoyed. The older kids could appreciate the trip but True and Chi I agree were too young.

Oh okay, I don't watch the show anymore. I come to Y'all for the recaps. Khloe was probably annoyed that she's a single parent and she thought that Tristan would be all over her.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

They were all there.

Kim took them to a chocolate factory. Is Bali known for its chocolate? That’s a wasted trip for those  kids, they’re always taking them to candy places. 

Scott at least was interacting with the kids, looking for money, burying the treasure. Even his talks with Khloe and Kourtney about patching up the argument were thoughtful and realistic. He’s like a totally different guy from earlier seasons, I hope he stays the course, those kids need him. 

Kylie and Kendall both have the same bored, disinterested tone and look that Kim puts out when she’s trying to act as if she can actually hear what someone is saying. “Um, yeah....like I know, right.. ummm I’m sure”

• Love 3

I

23 hours ago, GaT said:

Why didn’t Kourtney take care of the kids on the plane & in the lounge? They’re her kids, Khloe shouldn’t have to take care of them, & who sleeps for 15 straight hours? And then she bitches because Khloe says something about being lied to by the crew. And then Kim is the one who takes care of all the kids when they go to the chocolate factory while Kourtney is doing whatever.  Then they showed them on the helicopter (or was it a small plane?) & Khloe is pointing out things to the kids, & Kourtney has headphones on & is looking on her phone. Kourtney really gets on my nerves.

I don’t know if it’s just in front of the cameras, but Kourt has this undertone of laughter whenever she talks.  That would drive me fucking insane if I was trying to have a serious conversation with her

• Love 3
6 hours ago, teapot said:

I

I don’t know if it’s just in front of the cameras, but Kourt has this undertone of laughter whenever she talks.  That would drive me fucking insane if I was trying to have a serious conversation with her

That’s part of what makes me think these fights are a big act - she always seems to be trying not to crack up.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

That’s part of what makes me think these fights are a big act - she always seems to be trying not to crack up.

That’s my thought too. The fights are staged.  I do think they get annoyed with one another and bitch. But it’s probably from spending too much time together  It does seem that since Khloe had a baby she isn’t as involved with the other kids and has stopped being babysitter aunt on trips. She should just tell Kourtney, “Hey I’m stressed traveling with True, I can’t handle all the kids like I did before. Can you give me a hand till I get more comfortable traveling with a baby?”

• Love 4

Even though she annoyed me I always had respect for Kourtney’s devotion to her kids......NOT anymore. Sleeping for 15 hours while her kids run around on the plane was pathetic. I don’t care how many nannies and crew they have- Kourtney should have looked after them. 

Mason was basically mauling Khloe while she was caring for True- Scott and Kourtney obviously don’t discipline their kids. Mason is like 10 years old and the oldest K spawn- he is old enough to know better but the ultimate responsibility falls on his parents. 

Bali looked so beautiful as did their villa! Can’t imagine what it cost! Catering alone had to be so expensive. They sure do eat a lot- seems like they are always eating. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Even though she annoyed me I always had respect for Kourtney’s devotion to her kids......NOT anymore. Sleeping for 15 hours while her kids run around on the plane was pathetic. I don’t care how many nannies and crew they have- Kourtney should have looked after them. 

The most annoying part about the show was Kourtney saying in that deadpan, monotone voice of hers "my kids are at the age where its really easy traveling with them" and they cut to the kids running around on the plane out of control. But hey of course its easy when you can sleep 15 hours and make other people watch them.  And when they were waiting for the 2nd plane and the kids were acting up Kourtney was off in a corner staring at her phone. Scott was at least trying to control them.

• Love 7
On 4/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, howmanywords said:

The most annoying part about the show was Kourtney saying in that deadpan, monotone voice of hers "my kids are at the age where its really easy traveling with them" and they cut to the kids running around on the plane out of control. But hey of course its easy when you can sleep 15 hours and make other people watch them.  And when they were waiting for the 2nd plane and the kids were acting up Kourtney was off in a corner staring at her phone. Scott was at least trying to control them.

I think her comment was totally scripted.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney's kids are like feral dogs. Her parenting skills are highly overrated.

There is no way in hell that I would take my kid on a flight around the world.  He would completely lose it, no matter my parenting skills.  In fact, I don’t know how I would handle a flight that long myself.  Sure I would I love to travel the world, but I know my limits.  The airport is NOT my happy place.  

• Love 3

While on a spiritual quest to find balance in Bali, Kourtney gets some news that makes her consider a future with Scott; Kim and Khloe are determined to have an insightful psychic reading.

Airs April 28, 2019.

What other parent of 3 young kids can sleep so peacefully for 15 hours straight on an airplane ? These people have no concept of what raising kids is actually like . I don’t understand the whole “kourtney is the most hands on parent .” Her hands are always on her phone from what I see . 

Kim and her “I have a million kids “ . I would say her kids are more like nieces and nephews to her . See them for the fun times and the times kids are relevant to her life .. other than that , I see no bond or maternal instinct there . 

• Love 10

Sofia must love this Kourtney-Scott soulmate storyline.

Fun episode - the burping cracked me up!

And I’ll just add that Scott still seems in love with Kourtney.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5