Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

And why does she think the tide turned on her?  They bullied that young woman on social media, they let the world go after her, they basically plastered a bright red letter A on her, and she was supposed to reach out to talk to Khloe?  Khloe and her "I'm not mean, I'm not scary" schtick is stupid.  She IS mean.  She IS scary.  She beats up on her sisters for fun.  She beat the crap out of a prostitute.  I wouldn't be walking through that door to have a heart to heart.  I'd take Jada over Khloe any day.  Not to mention, Jordan DID speak to Khloe.  Then they unleashed their machine on her, at what point in that was Jordan supposed to discern that Khloe would speak to her?

YES to all of this.  Khloe is the very definition of a bully and from what I've seen from her on this show, she's been that way her entire life.  I got profoundly uncomfortable when Khloe started throwing Kourtney around in the bathroom after proclaiming that Khloe$$ (or however you spell that stupid moniker) had been unleashed.  She suddenly turns gangsta and starts screaming and drinking and then goes after her much smaller sister, who incidentally is also culpable in this entire sh!tstorm for egging the "mean" Khloe to come out and play.  And in the final scene we get poor Khloe crying about how she's a person and this is her family, so haters can suck it.  I don't feel one bit sorry for her at all.  She's a nasty human being, no matter how hard Kris and Kim try to smooth out her personality.

The only person I really feel sorry for in this entire family is True, who is going to grow up nice and tall and hopefully doesn't take after her mother and go beat up on her smaller cousins.  

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

YES to all of this.  Khloe is the very definition of a bully and from what I've seen from her on this show, she's been that way her entire life.  I got profoundly uncomfortable when Khloe started throwing Kourtney around in the bathroom after proclaiming that Khloe$$ (or however you spell that stupid moniker) had been unleashed.  She suddenly turns gangsta and starts screaming and drinking and then goes after her much smaller sister, who incidentally is also culpable in this entire sh!tstorm for egging the "mean" Khloe to come out and play.  And in the final scene we get poor Khloe crying about how she's a person and this is her family, so haters can suck it.  I don't feel one bit sorry for her at all.  She's a nasty human being, no matter how hard Kris and Kim try to smooth out her personality.

The only person I really feel sorry for in this entire family is True, who is going to grow up nice and tall and hopefully doesn't take after her mother and go beat up on her smaller cousins.  

Khloé with her “Jordyn got too comfortable, we were too nice, she should have been too scared to put her hands on my man”

How about you find a man that is decent and loyal. And then women can throw themselves at him all they want and he’ll walk away . No one owes  you loyalty except someone who has promised it.  Tristan was nothing more than a baby daddy, he took no vows. If you had an agreement to be monogamous and he broke it,  take it up with him. Go ahead and be pissed at Jordyn, she has to deal with her part in it. But she OWES you nothing. 

The roses from Tristan...: why put them in your room except to let everyone see that he is BEGGING YOUR FORGIVENESS. 

If you got bashed on social media too bad. If it was Jordyn getting bashed you would be cheering loudest. She was smart... she got her story out there first and only she and Tristan know what really happened and HE isn’t talking. I’m sure he’d rather have it out there as ONLY A KISS so I don’t believe he’s going to confess to anything else.

They all know how the internet works, they use it to their advantage as much as they can. This time they miscalculated and maybe they’ve learned something. Probably not. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Excatly. I agree with what all of y'all said about Khlo-Money. They were not married, they were not engaged, hell they were barely dating for a year before she got pregnant with True so she can miss me with this whole "my family is broken up" narrative.

Girl if he didn't still with baby momma number one, and he cheated on her with you weather you were aware of his relationship status or not. What made Khloe think he was gonna stay with her? The fact that she had the means to I follow Tristan around the country like a lost puppy? 🙄

Khloe really is the poster child for the book he's just not into you and girl that man don't want you! Which is not a book but it should be cause some women are just that dense when it comes to men.

Poor true she's going to grow up barely seeing her father unless that changes as she gets older and she'll have to deal with her poor mother chasing after men who just seem to leech off of whatever she's willing to give them with a smile.

• Love 3

That actually concerns me about True - Khloe is hardly the best judge of character, and she seems to think that a man telling she is beautiful and sexy somehow defines his character as decent, honest, and loving.  Yet look at who she has attracted over the years?  Are these really the types of men she will bring around True?  Or worse?  Khloe has the self esteem of an ant, at this point she needs to be REALLY careful about who she lets into her life.  

Not to mention, she even said to MJ "we all knew what Tristan was capable of" but she still let him come around.

Khloe, get yourself into therapy.  REAL therapy.  Not some guy paid for by Kris for the cameras.  Get off social media, take a break from the public eye, get into therapy, and take care of your own daughter who was getting DEATH threats as a result of this entire debacle.  When is it enough?  

• Love 8

Two of my brothers are divorced and I have ZERO interest in sitting with them and hashing out who did what to who when and why did they do that. That whole family spent how many hours in person and on the phone over  how many days obsessing over something that is essentially Khloe’s problem?

And Kim acting as if she had no idea that it would become so big a story and that even something that they took down “ like 5 minutes” after they posted it, is still out there to be seen. She just feels terrible that she encouraged Khloe to put so much out there and that people are being so vicious to her. 

For once I think Kris did as good a job as she could considering that her 3 oldest daughters were loose cannons.

Kylie was very mature and tried to be neutral and Scott also deserved props.

• Love 6

Poor True is going to have to grow up seeing her cousins with loving fathers who are always there while she got stuck with a douchebag absentee father. I have zero faith in Khloe's choice of men moving forward that she'll meet a nice normal guy who could be a good father to her. 

• Love 2

Many of you probably remember better than I do, but wasn't there a video that took place sometime before the Jordyn drama that showed Tristan being very friendly with a couple of women? I think I remember the various K's pushing the 'they were groupies so no big deal' narrative.

43 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Many of you probably remember better than I do, but wasn't there a video that took place sometime before the Jordyn drama that showed Tristan being very friendly with a couple of women? I think I remember the various K's pushing the 'they were groupies so no big deal' narrative.

LOL, I think you've got this mixed up with some other cheater. Yes, Tristan was filmed with other women when Khloe was 9 months pregnant, & none of the Ks said 'they were groupies so no big deal'. It was a very big deal.

Khloe is like a woman in the dessert playing with a scorpion after seeing it sting other women before her. Then after it stings her she keeps picking it back up. And blaming the others for playing with HER scorpion.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Just watched this episode and I have never disliked Khloe more. Her being an aggressive jerk was annoying and her ranting was pathetic. Give me a break on Tristan texting her over and over. He was with another woman not long after the whole Jordyn thing. Also her ranting about being 9 months Prego the first time he cheated was a joke since she got with him when he had a 7 month prego gf.

Kimora Lee Simmons looked like a fool and wtf is wrong with Sia why was she sobbing over this bs lol.

Khloe was wanting Kanye to rant when they called him but he was either overly medicated or doesn’t care.

The way they were talking about ppl disrespecting them etc you can tell they think way too high about themselves. What a bunch of fake bitches. I can’t with their butts either like wtf is even going on with those.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Just watched this episode and I have never disliked Khloe more. Her being an aggressive jerk was annoying and her ranting was pathetic. Give me a break on Tristan texting her over and over. He was with another woman not long after the whole Jordyn thing. Also her ranting about being 9 months Prego the first time he cheated was a joke since she got with him when he had a 7 month prego gf.

Kimora Lee Simmons looked like a fool and wtf is wrong with Sia why was she sobbing over this bs lol.

Khloe was wanting Kanye to rant when they called him but he was either overly medicated or doesn’t care.

The way they were talking about ppl disrespecting them etc you can tell they think way too high about themselves. What a bunch of fake bitches. I can’t with their butts either like wtf is even going on with those.

Its like they stuffed their pants!!!! 😶

• Love 1
On 7/3/2019 at 12:50 PM, Marley said:

Oh how about when Scott said something like, "you're the most powerful family in Hollywood" and NO ONE corrected him!!  They think that they are!  Jesus help us.

• Love 2

I only ever watch this show randomly when there’s nothing I really want to watch on and I’m killing time.  This episode is on right now.  I’m torn between feeling bad for MJ, thinking it’s sweet of Scott to spend time with her - and being annoyed that she and Scott have teamed up for more camera time for both of them.