Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

What other parent of 3 young kids can sleep so peacefully for 15 hours straight on an airplane ?

I've been thinking about this (I seriously need to get a life LOL), but I think she must have taken a sleeping pill or two.  Sleeping for 15 hours straight anywhere is pretty hard, doing it on a plane in a plane seat with your kids running around screaming has to be impossible without some kind of drug.

• Love 6

I don’t think Kourtney was asleep for like literally 15 hours. Maybe only like literally a couple hours here and there. But Scott was there, the kids are just as much his responsibility as hers. They’re “co-parenting” 

Maybe it bugged  Khloe so much because Tristan is no where to be found. She and Kim ragged on Kourtney for a long time about how Scott was useless and that she needed to drop him. And now he’s a better father than either of their men. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Sofia must love this Kourtney-Scott soulmate storyline.

Fun episode - the burping cracked me up!

And I’ll just add that Scott still seems in love with Kourtney.

I don't think Scott stopped being in love with Kourtney. he wants to be married and she, I don't think ever wants to be married. I think she wants to control everything he does and try to I guess be the pants in the relationship,because that's like the one thing she can control but it relationship don't work like that.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think Scott stopped being in love with Kourtney. he wants to be married and she, I don't think ever wants to be married. I think she wants to control everything he does and try to I guess be the pants in the relationship,because that's like the one thing she can control but it relationship don't work like that.

I agree. I think they both love each other,  but sadly, it seems they are never on the same page at the same time. 

I was glad to see Mason talking to her openly about how he feels, that he isn’t getting everything he needs from her.  And it was good that she took what he said seriously and didn’t do what Kris does, cry and wail about how no one appreciates everything she does for them, laying the guilt trip on him. 

I love Scott’s interaction with his kids, he really listens to them and shows each one lots of affection. 

• Love 6

What a boring episode, they're all looking for some kind of spiritual validation.

When they were at dinner at the end, who were all the other table settings for?

• Love 1

So the healer soulmate story was Romeo and Juliet, right?  😂😂😂

I also fully believe that all the stuff about Khloe and Tristan with the blind palm reader was filmed at a studio in LA after the Jordyn scandal broke to help Khloe not look like a total idiot for the first part of the season.  It looked like they were going to a Dr's office in Brentwood as opposed to a palm reading in Bali.  Throw on a few robes, pull the curtains shut and put some plants around and Voila!  Insta-Bali!  

And speaking of Khloe, why is she channeling Daryl Hannah from her Splash days?  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I also fully believe that all the stuff about Khloe and Tristan with the blind palm reader was filmed at a studio in LA after the Jordyn scandal broke to help Khloe not look like a total idiot for the first part of the season.  It looked like they were going to a Dr's office in Brentwood as opposed to a palm reading in Bali.  Throw on a few robes, pull the curtains shut and put some plants around and Voila!  Insta-Bali!  

Because there’s nothing original about her. 

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I was thinking that too . The Khloe thing was a little too convenient for that to have happened before the cheating scandal . Also I’m sure the whole thing with Scott and kourtney wasn’t set up 🙄. It’s so ridiculous how scripted the show is but the scenery is always so entertaining ( that includes all the vacations they go on as well as all of the K’s many ridiculous looking surgeries .) 

i don’t think Scott is in love with kourtney , but I do think he’s willing to do whatever it takes to remain on the show so he goes along with these story lines . That’s not to say they don’t have sex every once in a while  , but I don’t think he’s in love with her . 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I was thinking that too . The Khloe thing was a little too convenient for that to have happened before the cheating scandal . Also I’m sure the whole thing with Scott and kourtney wasn’t set up 🙄. It’s so ridiculous how scripted the show is but the scenery is always so entertaining ( that includes all the vacations they go on as well as all of the K’s many ridiculous looking surgeries .) 

i don’t think Scott is in love with kourtney , but I do think he’s willing to do whatever it takes to remain on the show so he goes along with these story lines . That’s not to say they don’t have sex every once in a while  , but I don’t think he’s in love with her . 

I see it totally opposite. I think he stays on the show because of Kourtney. I think he still loves her, has always loved her. I think she lives him too. If not I don’t think she’d be so willing to have him on nearly every vacation. Of course, Scott is entertaining and he adds to the show, so I’m sure Kris is happy to have him there. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I see it totally opposite. I think he stays on the show because of Kourtney. I think he still loves her, has always loved her. I think she lives him too. If not I don’t think she’d be so willing to have him on nearly every vacation. Of course, Scott is entertaining and he adds to the show, so I’m sure Kris is happy to have him there. 

You honestly believe he stays on the show for kourtney ? Come on . He’s making millions from it and his other income is doing appearances which he gets to do because he’s on the show and people want to see him . Whether he loves her or not , I can guarantee that’s not the reason he stays on the show . 

• Love 7

I think he stays on the show for a few reasons.  One is simple facts - he's been on the show since day one.  He is the father to those children.  And both of them seem extremely committed to co-parenting successfully, which puts Scott as a regular in their daily lives.  

I think he stays on the show because Scott has changed drastically since the earlier seasons and is the only likeable person left.  His candor, his humor, and yes, his vulnerability, make him likeable. 

I think he stays on the show because he's no dummy.  

And I think he stays on the show - and in the Kardashian life - because he loves Kourtney, and I think Kourtney loves him.  I know these two were SO toxic together, but honestly I keep rooting for them to get back together.  I LIKE them together, especially now.  

• Love 6

Scott is a good father and I'm sure he loves Kourtney, but he's also very, very materialistic. He's obsessed with the lavish lifestyle. Scott is just as fame and money hungry as the Kardashians. Look at his instagram. Non stop pics of the priciest watches, his private jets and expensive cars and shilling useless garbage for a quick buck. Take away the show and Scott will lose all that's giving him that lifestyle. 

Minority opinion here but IMO Sofia is good for him. I think she's played a good size part in Scott calming down a lot.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Scott is a good father and I'm sure he loves Kourtney, but he's also very, very materialistic. He's obsessed with the lavish lifestyle. Scott is just as fame and money hungry as the Kardashians. Look at his instagram. Non stop pics of the priciest watches, his private jets and expensive cars and shilling useless garbage for a quick buck. Take away the show and Scott will lose all that's giving him that lifestyle. 

Minority opinion here but IMO Sofia is good for him. I think she's played a good size part in Scott calming down a lot.

I agree, Sofia grew up in the famous, rich lifestyle, so she's not thirsty for it like the Ks are.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Scott had already calmed down considerably by the time he and Kourtney had their last attempt at making their relationship work. He gave up a lot of his partying ways, he kind of refocused his attention after losing both his parents just months apart. Scott has been making positive strides for a long time but I think the reason it didn't work with Kourtney is because she couldn't get over the person he used to be and became controlling to an extent.  He'd have a drink, he 'd have a late night with friends or go to a club and while he wasn't coming home belligerently drunk, or laying in bed all day and ignoring the kids because he was hungover, for Kourtney, it was seeing him engage in those familiar activities that made her paranoid and assumed that it was a gateway for things to spiral out of control like it would in the past. The show also focused on Scott's past ways as related to addiction but it seems that it was more out of him being young, cocky and stupid. 

If Scott ends up with anyone other than Kourtney, they should be thankful because she took the lumps for a decade trying to figure shit out with Scott and in the end, it helped produce a better version of himself that another woman can appreciate.

• Love 5

The fact that Scott likes the lifestyle the show affords him doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love Kourtney. He knew her before the show began. I think his folks might have been slightly less well off than the Jenners were at that time.

i see a huge difference in his outlook on life and on money and celebrity in the last 2/3 years. He no longer is dressed to the max or as cocky as he was. We rarely see “The Lord” any more.  I’m sure he enjoys the vacations but he spends a lot more time it seems with his kids than sitting around watching the ladies play with their phones.

i don’t follow them on instagram so I don’t know what he posts. I do think he buys and sells expensive watches. And he is owner or part owner in a luxury car business.  He also has flipped houses. I think he’s made smart investments. My opinion of him is based on what I see on the show now vs a few years ago.  I think he’s grown leaps and bounds in maturity and insight. Much more than so than any of the family members. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Scott had already calmed down considerably by the time he and Kourtney had their last attempt at making their relationship work. He gave up a lot of his partying ways, he kind of refocused his attention after losing both his parents just months apart. Scott has been making positive strides for a long time but I think the reason it didn't work with Kourtney is because she couldn't get over the person he used to be and became controlling to an extent.  He'd have a drink, he 'd have a late night with friends or go to a club and while he wasn't coming home belligerently drunk, or laying in bed all day and ignoring the kids because he was hungover, for Kourtney, it was seeing him engage in those familiar activities that made her paranoid and assumed that it was a gateway for things to spiral out of control like it would in the past. The show also focused on Scott's past ways as related to addiction but it seems that it was more out of him being young, cocky and stupid. 

If Scott ends up with anyone other than Kourtney, they should be thankful because she took the lumps for a decade trying to figure shit out with Scott and in the end, it helped produce a better version of himself that another woman can appreciate.

Nicely thought out, nicely said.

Many of us have walked this path. :::sigh:::

• Love 3

Kim decides to follow in her father's footsteps and pursue her dream of becoming a lawyer; Kourtney worries that Mason is growing up too fast; Scott encourages Khloe to resurrect her career as an artist.

Airs May 5, 2019.

11 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Airs May 5, 2019.

Khloe as an artist? Why not, they sell paintings “created” by elephants and gorillas. I’m sure she has still least as much talent. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe as an artist? Why not, they sell paintings “created” by elephants and gorillas. I’m sure she has still least as much talent. 

On behalf of elephants and gorillas, I resent that :-)  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I wonder how much Mason is making per episode now. That was the snarky part.😁

He seems like a nice kid from what Ì see on the edited, scripted show.

Poor Kim...18 HOURS per week of WORK! She'll have to give up eating and sleeping. 🙄🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

I wonder how much Mason is making per episode now. That was the snarky part.😁

He seems like a nice kid from what Ì see on the edited, scripted show.

Poor Kim...18 HOURS per week of WORK! She'll have to give up eating and sleeping. 🙄🙄

And doing appearances!!!! Yeah for us!

Clearly Kanye doesn’t realize there are only 24 hrs in a day. He may stay awake days at a time but the rest of us, including Kim do like to get some sleep.

Maybe it’s time to pull back the  amount of time Mason spends on camera? He needs to get a taste of the real world. 

• Love 3

So, in 10 years KIm wants to stop being "Kim K" & fight for truth, justice, & the American way. Yeah, translated that means she doesn't think anybody is going to think she's sexy or care about her, so she needs to find something else to get publicity.

Mason is doing talking heads now? I guess North is next.

The Khloe/Scott painting storyline was so stupid & fake. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Mason was adorable taking care of Reign, cutting his food and commenting on his poor food choices. He really seems like a nice kid. 

I lovedp how he ordered his meal “ the 6 ounce rib eye” .... so cute. Kourtney and Scott should be proud of him. 

Kim going over her package of “get me out of jail” letters... throughly screened by the staff to weed out the “ I want to fuck you” scribbles, she must think she’s Santa Claus deciding who is naughty and nice.

All those colored highlighters!!! How will she remember what is for what?  And sitting around that table for 5 hours with those stilettos?

How did she amass 75 credits in college? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Mason was adorable taking care of Reign, cutting his food and commenting on his poor food choices. He really seems like a nice kid. 

I lovedp how he ordered his meal “ the 6 ounce rib eye” .... so cute. Kourtney and Scott should be proud of him. 

Kim going over her package of “get me out of jail” letters... throughly screened by the staff to weed out the “ I want to fuck you” scribbles, she must think she’s Santa Claus deciding who is naughty and nice.

All those colored highlighters!!! How will she remember what is for what?  And sitting around that table for 5 hours with those stilettos?

How did she amass 75 credits in college? 

She got 75 credits the same way Lori Laughlin got her daughters into USC 🤓

• Love 12
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

She got 75 credits the same way Lori Laughlin got her daughters into USC 🤓

And Kendall and Kylie got their high school diplomas.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I thought Mason was a little brat. He seems like he’s mimicking Scott and it’s not cute on a kid.

I thought it was just me. I guarantee if one of Kim's kids did that they would have been called brats or it would have been called scripted.  ALL these kids are spoiled, but with Kourtney's kids (much like Kourtney herself) its somehow accepted.  Mason also listens to hardcore rap, goes around sporting diamond necklaces that Scott bought him and wears the most expensive designer clothes. I'm sure like all the other K kids he has good qualities but IMO he's hardly some down to earth kid.  

• Love 8

Maybe he seems more likable because his mom doesn’t share anecdotes about how he hates his sibling and does mean things?

i don’t think the kids should be on the show, especially once they hit school age.  Whatever good they could possibly gain from it, is IMO outweighed by the bad. 

I agree totally that none of them should be attending rap concerts, Uncle or not, the atmosphere is inappropriate. Poor decision to have them there by all the parents. 

• Love 10

I agree the whole art thing was completely staged. Ridiculous. 

Also, why is Kourtney so upset about Mason's "last Halloween". He's 8!!

Finally, how many times do we have to watch them eat? 

I was surprised to see Kim's friend. She totally looked like a regular person. How is that possible? 

9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I thought it was just me. I guarantee if one of Kim's kids did that they would have been called brats or it would have been called scripted.  ALL these kids are spoiled, but with Kourtney's kids (much like Kourtney herself) its somehow accepted.  Mason also listens to hardcore rap, goes around sporting diamond necklaces that Scott bought him and wears the most expensive designer clothes. I'm sure like all the other K kids he has good qualities but IMO he's hardly some down to earth kid.  

I thought Mason was good at the restaurant, helping out with his younger siblings, etc.  But then later he didn't come across great at all.  My least favorite moment was when they were at the place they took the toys to and he was telling the kids that "that used to be mine!" I realize he's a kid and he's learning to be giving, but, I also think they should have had a conversation about how to discuss this stuff with the people they were going to see ahead of time.  Also I think it would have been nice if they had purchased some new items in addition to bringing used ones.  It's nice to donate their used toys, and they certainly have a lot, but they can also learn that they are fortunate to have plenty to give monetarily as well.

The music doesn't bother me, though.  I grew up with parents who didn't really believe in censoring things from us.  Music was never censored, we listened to what we liked regardless of what it was or where we discovered it.  Movies they would watch before us to make sure it wasn't something that we couldn't handle (I have never been a fan of horror movies, so they still warn me if it's something I wouldn't like), or if there was going to be something they would need to discuss with us or explain.  But in general, they didn't really stop us from watching, reading or listening to anything.  I would most likely be the same way with a kid, there'd be a conversation about words we do not use depending on the lyrics in the music, but they could listen to what they want.  I'm not saying I'd let a 6 year old watch any random show/movie they wanted (I'm trying to think of something that might be violent or graphic, but it's not something I typically watch so I'm drawing a blank! LOL!), but, I'm also not the person who would refuse to let a 6 year old watch something that was PG 13 because of language because they aren't 13 yet.  I have relatives who were like that, if it was PG 13, you had to be 13, period.  They said worse things than the characters in the movie said, but, didn't matter, you weren't old enough. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, smores said:

I thought Mason was good at the restaurant, helping out with his younger siblings, etc.  But then later he didn't come across great at all.  My least favorite moment was when they were at the place they took the toys to and he was telling the kids that "that used to be mine!" I realize he's a kid and he's learning to be giving, but, I also think they should have had a conversation about how to discuss this stuff with the people they were going to see ahead of time.  Also I think it would have been nice if they had purchased some new items in addition to bringing used ones.  It's nice to donate their used toys, and they certainly have a lot, but they can also learn that they are fortunate to have plenty to give monetarily as well.

The music doesn't bother me, though.  I grew up with parents who didn't really believe in censoring things from us.  Music was never censored, we listened to what we liked regardless of what it was or where we discovered it.  Movies they would watch before us to make sure it wasn't something that we couldn't handle (I have never been a fan of horror movies, so they still warn me if it's something I wouldn't like), or if there was going to be something they would need to discuss with us or explain.  But in general, they didn't really stop us from watching, reading or listening to anything.  I would most likely be the same way with a kid, there'd be a conversation about words we do not use depending on the lyrics in the music, but they could listen to what they want.  I'm not saying I'd let a 6 year old watch any random show/movie they wanted (I'm trying to think of something that might be violent or graphic, but it's not something I typically watch so I'm drawing a blank! LOL!), but, I'm also not the person who would refuse to let a 6 year old watch something that was PG 13 because of language because they aren't 13 yet.  I have relatives who were like that, if it was PG 13, you had to be 13, period.  They said worse things than the characters in the movie said, but, didn't matter, you weren't old enough. 

I think it’s the attending the concerts, especially backstage stuff I don’t like. They start to pick up the language and swaggers. You end up with a kid like the one that was posting about his “ relationship” with North. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think it’s the attending the concerts, especially backstage stuff I don’t like. They start to pick up the language and swaggers. You end up with a kid like the one that was posting about his “ relationship” with North. 

Yeah, attending the concerts is a weird space.  It is his uncle, and obviously some kids grow up backstage due to their parents.  But, I think in a situation like that, you have to be aware that there are kids and you are either partying adults going to a concert, or, you are taking the kids to go see their uncle working.  You can't be both at the same time, if that makes sense.  

Having a space backstage where the kids are in an area that is somewhat toned down and "family" oriented, then having a spot for them to watch where the adults aren't acting like they're at the club is fine.  But it seems to be mixed on the show. 

• Love 3

For me its the concerts but also listening to some of the cringeworthy lyrics. There is rap and then there is stuff I would die if my kids ever sung at that age. Mason is 9. I realize they have no control over Kanye being his uncle and its natural he will hear some of his music but remember when Mason gleefully told Kanye last season "I really like the new song" and they all seemed to get a kick out of it. That song he liked had the lyrics "you're such a fucking hoe". Then Khloe chimes in "well when he sings along he can't say hoe". These people are crazy.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

For me its the concerts but also listening to some of the cringeworthy lyrics. There is rap and then there is stuff I would die if my kids ever sung at that age. Mason is 9. I realize they have no control over Kanye being his uncle and its natural he will hear some of his music but remember when Mason gleefully told Kanye last season "I really like the new song" and they all seemed to get a kick out of it. That song he liked had the lyrics "you're such a fucking hoe". Then Khloe chimes in "well when he sings along he can't say hoe". These people are crazy.

Exactly, he can sing along but he can’t say hoe? It’s also the fact that those words are supposed to be demeaning to women , yet here’s his Uncle, father of two girls, using them and his Aunts and mother and most of the other women around him walking around dressed like a hoe. 

I just think the kids are too much around adults and adult talk. I’m sure they’ve all listened to endless discussion about Tristan cheating on Khloe. 

• Love 5

Wildfires erupt in the neighborhood and the families are forced to leave their homes; Kim and her team await word on whether or not the president will endorse their prison reform legislation; Kris stars in an Ariana Grande music video.

Airs May 12, 2019.

• Love 1

Between the fire and Kim’s prison reform work, it was a very dramatic episode - enjoyed it! Much as people won’t want to hear it, Kim handles herself well no matter who she’s meeting with - might make a good attorney.

• Love 1

I would love to see what Kim looks like without that insane ass . I know it used to be her trademark , but at this point I. D.o.n.t understand the point of dieting and only eating salads all day if no matter what she does , that ass makes her look ginormous . 

Also , what is going on with Kris’ cheeks ? They’re almost the size of Kim’s ass . 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I would love to see what Kim looks like without that insane ass . I know it used to be her trademark , but at this point I. D.o.n.t understand the point of dieting and only eating salads all day if no matter what she does , that ass makes her look ginormous . 

Also , what is going on with Kris’ cheeks ? They’re almost the size of Kim’s ass . 

Why?!

3e0300c6a007d3fd6ce7cebea078e351.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, it looks like Rob made an appearance in this episode. Unfortunately, he still looks fat. I think he has some sort of mental illness. The way he just didn't seem to comprehend the dangers of the fire was rather odd. That he didn't want to leave because of his daughter's upcoming birthday party. Plus his speech seemed a bit slow and the way he kept yelling KHLOE!!! over and over.  

Who says that crime doesn't pay!!! Seems to be working pretty well for Alice Johnson. LOL!!!  If she didn't do the drug crimes that landed her in prison, she would not have a book deal, a movie deal, and showing up on KUWTK now and then. She is rolling in the money now!  

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2

The beginning of the show with Khloe telling Jordyn how proud she was of her was just perfect. They’re really setting up the storyline.

Did they bring Rob back just to show what a moron he is? What exactly does he think the word “mandatory” means? Whole neighborhoods are burning, & he thinks his balloons & party food are going to show up at his house.

Kourtney actually brought one of the salads to eat at another restaurant. She’s ridiculous.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, GaT said:

The beginning of the show with Khloe telling Jordyn how proud she was of her was just perfect. They’re really setting up the storyline.

Did they bring Rob back just to show what a moron he is? What exactly does he think the word “mandatory” means? Whole neighborhoods are burning, & he thinks his balloons & party food are going to show up at his house.

Kourtney actually brought one of the salads to eat at another restaurant. She’s ridiculous.

Rob still annoyed me less than the overly dramatic hysterics of Khloe.  In the end, their houses were fine and Kim’s house “wasn't on fire” like Khloe said.  Everything is just so insincere with the sisters.  I know it’s a scripted show, but I just had to mute it at points.

Edited by Lettie
Comma
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lettie said:

Rob still annoyed me less than the overly dramatic hysterics of Khloe.  In the end, their houses were fine and Kim’s house “wasn't on fire” like Khloe said.  Everything is just so insincere with the sisters.  I know it’s a scripted show, but I just had to mute it at points.

Because at the end of the day, you know they're only concerned about themselves. And everything they say, they have that slimy smile on their faces and their eyes don't match their words. Particularly Kris and Kourtney. I just get the feeling that when cameras aren't around, they're all just a bunch of assholes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Couldn’t believe Khloe didn’t immediately pack a storage tub of important papers and photographs - guess she has no hurricane experience.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Couldn’t believe Khloe didn’t immediately pack a storage tub of important papers and photographs - guess she has no hurricane experience.

Or common sense. What about her jewelry? A fire is going to melt all that gold unless she has it in a fireproof  vault. But I’m sure the jewelry was safe! 

I don’t think Dream even knew who Rob was, she certainly knows Khloe.  Also what was wrong with Rob, his responses were weird and he didn’t seem to recognize the sense of urgency.  Also the shots of him were fleeting...they were singing happy birthday to Dream who he was holding and the camera focuses on Kris??? Also there are no shots of Kris below the waist unless she has a long coat on ? 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

I don’t think Dream even knew who Rob was, she certainly knows Khloe.  Also what was wrong with Rob, his responses were weird and he didn’t seem to recognize the sense of urgency.  Also the shots of him were fleeting...they were singing happy birthday to Dream who he was holding and the camera focuses on Kris??? Also there are no shots of Kris below the waist unless she has a long coat on ? 

Too bad she doesn’t wear a veil, her face is getting into MJ territory. It’s like she can’t decide if she wants to look like Kim or Kylie.

• Love 3

Has Kylie's friend Jordan ever been on the show before the snippet in this episode ?( I don't watch often, but when I have, I've never seen her on there). Because it almost seemed like they filmed that scene after the whole "scandal". It was just too perfectly set up.