Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Has Kylie's friend Jordan ever been on the show before the snippet in this episode ?( I don't watch often, but when I have, I've never seen her on there). Because it almost seemed like they filmed that scene after the whole "scandal". It was just too perfectly set up.

She was shown heavily on Kylie's spinoff show, but I she might have been shown on the show before they were very close.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, stacyasp said:

I don’t think Dream even knew who Rob was, she certainly knows Khloe.  Also what was wrong with Rob, his responses were weird and he didn’t seem to recognize the sense of urgency.  Also the shots of him were fleeting...they were singing happy birthday to Dream who he was holding and the camera focuses on Kris??? Also there are no shots of Kris below the waist unless she has a long coat on ? 

I noticed that too - it was as if Rob was fulfilling his contract by technically "appearing" on the show but the camera never showed him full-face.  He was either off-center, or we could only hear his voice from a phone or a darkened room or from behind Dream, etc.  It's starting to creep me out.  The man is not well, hasn't been for years, and he doesn't appear to be getting any better...it's no longer interesting and definitely not entertaining to see him behaving so bizarrely.  When your sister comes into your room to tell you that it's time to evacuate and you start yelling at her that Pop Tart now has crisps??  Something is really not right.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I noticed that too - it was as if Rob was fulfilling his contract by technically "appearing" on the show but the camera never showed him full-face.  He was either off-center, or we could only hear his voice from a phone or a darkened room or from behind Dream, etc.  It's starting to creep me out.  The man is not well, hasn't been for years, and he doesn't appear to be getting any better...it's no longer interesting and definitely not entertaining to see him behaving so bizarrely.  When your sister comes into your room to tell you that it's time to evacuate and you start yelling at her that Pop Tart now has crisps??  Something is really not right.

Double Dare is on!!!!!!

He’s a whack job. 

The Kardashian Britney. 

Its a shame what happened with her. Just seeing clips of her recently out and about, she looks so out of it. Her eyes are vacant. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Personally, I don’t think Rob should do the show.  He is not portrayed as having a bond like his sisters and is usually just ridiculed, yelled at, or ignored by them, and that has been the motif since the beginning of the show.  I don’t understand why he or his ” loving” family would be okay with that.  I don’t think he will be on regularly and that’s a good thing-for him.

• Love 2

Rob acted mental and almost like he was high in regard to the fires, but I thought he was fine with Dream. He was shown holding Dream when she was blowing out the candles and earlier, he was also holding True at one point. They showed him more than enough. It was obvious he's still pretty heavy and likely doesn't want to be focused on. 

• Love 2
On 5/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, RHJunkie said:

Scott had already calmed down considerably by the time he and Kourtney had their last attempt at making their relationship work. He gave up a lot of his partying ways, he kind of refocused his attention after losing both his parents just months apart. Scott has been making positive strides for a long time but I think the reason it didn't work with Kourtney is because she couldn't get over the person he used to be and became controlling to an extent.  He'd have a drink, he 'd have a late night with friends or go to a club and while he wasn't coming home belligerently drunk, or laying in bed all day and ignoring the kids because he was hungover, for Kourtney, it was seeing him engage in those familiar activities that made her paranoid and assumed that it was a gateway for things to spiral out of control like it would in the past. The show also focused on Scott's past ways as related to addiction but it seems that it was more out of him being young, cocky and stupid. 

I think you're right, it does seem like she pushed him away.  I think he started to backslide after his parents died, but Kourtney didn't seem very supportive of him. I remember right after Scott's parents died, they were talking about moving to the Hamptons, and he was very upset because he said she never wanted to move to NY when his parents were still there but she wouldn't listen,    I could understand why someone with additiction would backslide, and then he seemed very depressed after that and especially after Kourtney broke it off with him.  But you're probably right that the minute he began to backslide she pushed him away.  

• Love 3

Maybe he has to at least appear so that Kris  can justify giving him a salary? 

I thought that he didn’t participate in the last couple seasons as part of the child support strategy. Reading his court documents in that case, it looked like he was claiming “poverty”  (or as close as a Kardashian can) so that he pays as little as possible. Now that that is settled, maybe he’ll at least be seen occasionally and have some income. 

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I thought that he didn’t participate in the last couple seasons as part of the child support strategy. Reading his court documents in that case, it looked like he was claiming “poverty”  (or as close as a Kardashian can) so that he pays as little as possible. Now that that is settled, maybe he’ll at least be seen occasionally and have some income. 

He didn’t participate in the show for a couple of years until he started dating Chyna.  His first episode actually back on the show (before he was off it again) was when Kris supposedly bought him the house that was sold right after the Rob and Chyna’s show was cancelled.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

This sounds right. Kris can’t keep gifting him (for tax reasons) - he needs to “work” for it.

3 hours ago, Lettie said:

He didn’t participate in the show for a couple of years until he started dating Chyna.  His first episode actually back on the show (before he was off it again) was when Kris supposedly bought him the house that was sold right after the Rob and Chyna’s show was cancelled.

True, but they wanted him on the show, I don’t think they realized or wanted to accept that he had issues (other than being fat and a stoner). His affair with Chyna I think escalated his problems instead of helping him, that’s why Kris went with their show. Maybe they got a clue about his real issues when Kanye had a breakdown and finally took it seriously. I do think Kris and the attorneys used having no income from the show as a big part of the negotiations with Chyna .

• Love 1

I only caught part of the episode when Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe where they took their kids to a hotel. They were jumping on the bed and Khloes butt jis huge and reminds me of an old episode of Laverne & Shirley where Shirley buys a plastic buttand sticks it in her pajamas. Lol 

• LOL 6
On 5/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I just get the feeling that when cameras aren't around, they're all just a bunch of assholes.

Only when the cameras aren't around? 🙂

• LOL 11

Something is seriously wrong with Rob, Khloe's telling him the fire is coming and he's yelling out about poptarts? She's saying they have to evacuate and he's still talking about commercials on tv and he has a balloon delivery? WTF is wrong with him.  

23 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Something is seriously wrong with Rob, Khloe's telling him the fire is coming and he's yelling out about poptarts? She's saying they have to evacuate and he's still talking about commercials on tv and he has a balloon delivery? WTF is wrong with him.  

Because it’s all scripted BS.  We’re suppose to believe that when Rob said he didn’t want to evacuate Khloe said “oh, okay” and left him and DREAM there (remember she was supposedly sleeping) and then went to the hotel without them.  I don’t think even the Kardashians want that type of PR.  Maybe Rob was actually telling the truth when he said he spoke to the fire marshal and they didn’t have to evacuate yet.  

Khloe's mistrust of her mother's boyfriend, Corey Gamble resurfaces on a family trip to the Palm Springs, leaving Kris hurt and confused; Kendall must find a way to tell Kourtney that she has overstayed her welcome; Khloe secretly gifts North a new pet.

Correction: Airing May 26, 2019.

17 hours ago, Artsda said:

I just assumed he was stoned off his ass.

• Love 3

At this stage who the fuck is Khloe to “distrust” any of the other family members partners? 

Bitch has been cheated on and humiliated by nearly every guy she’s dated, she’s no judge of character. And has the nerve to lecture her family about making her baby daddy feel “uncomfortable” when they’re around him. Kris really needs to unload on her and straighten her ass out.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

All of these storylines sound concocted to me.

Yeah, don’t know why I bother getting worked up over them. LOL

I see Blac Chyna has won some of her appeal on her case against them. She wanted emails and other communications between the family members and also Ryan Seacrest. The K’s said they don’t have any. Assholes live on their phones no way they have nothing about the whole Rob and Chyna mess. 

• Love 2

Not sure why, but E! has decided not to air this episode tonight. Maybe they figured there was no point going up against the Game of Thrones finale? Since next Sunday will be Memorial Day weekend, I'm not sure when they will finally premiere this episode.

It should be a breeze to find a black hamster in that barren wasteland of white.

Did’t Kim surprise Kourtney’s daughter with a puppy?

Now it’s lets drive Corey out of the family cause Kanye doesn’t have the common sense to mind his own business? He can’t filter himself, so everyone has to be careful what they say to him? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

It should be a breeze to find a black hamster in that barren wasteland of white.

Did’t Kim surprise Kourtney’s daughter with a puppy?

Now it’s lets drive Corey out of the family cause Kanye doesn’t have the common sense to mind his own business? He can’t filter himself, so everyone has to be careful what they say to him? 

I firmly believe that Cory is a paid employee, he's Kris's caregiver/caretaker.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 5/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, iwasish said:

At this stage who the fuck is Khloe to “distrust” any of the other family members partners? 

Bitch has been cheated on and humiliated by nearly every guy she’s dated, she’s no judge of character. And has the nerve to lecture her family about making her baby daddy feel “uncomfortable” when they’re around him. Kris really needs to unload on her and straighten her ass out.

I'm trying to remember  - when Kris first started to date Corey, wasn't it Khloe who wondered about his intentions cause he liked to hang out with Kourtney and her kids?  He had never been around kids all that much and he enjoyed his time with them.  That was all.

And yes, I totally agree - she is no judge of character.

• Love 2
(edited)

So Kanye is so out of control they have to watch what they say around him in case he goes off?

They're doing the exact same thing they did last season, waiting for close to the end of the season to get to the Tristan cheating story.  They just keep dangling Khloe out front until it's time.

I would have bodily picked up Kourtney & her kids & thrown them out the door. How could she not realize she overstayed her welcome?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, GaT said:

So Kanye is so out of control they have to watch what they say around him in case he goes off?

They're doing the exact same thing they did last season, waiting for close to the end of the season to get to the Tristan cheating story.  They just keep dangling Khloe out front until it's time.

I would have bodily picked up Kourtney & her kids & thrown them out the door. How could she not realize she overstayed her welcome?

Yeah but when she said she was leaving, Kendall was all “ oh I love having you all here, don’t leave”

And I don’t think Kourtney would be so cavalier about the mess the kids made, that was strictly for the show. 

Doesn’t Larsa Pippin have any life? Doesn’t she have kids? A house? Is she that hungry to be on TV?

So Kanye sends a rude text to Corey and suddenly everyone has to do damage control? 

Did Kim and Khloe actually say they were all so rotten to their dad’s wives that they broke up the relationships? 

They really are becoming unlikeable people.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yeah but when she said she was leaving, Kendall was all “ oh I love having you all here, don’t leave”

And I don’t think Kourtney would be so cavalier about the mess the kids made, that was strictly for the show. 

Doesn’t Larsa Pippin have any life? Doesn’t she have kids? A house? Is she that hungry to be on TV?

So Kanye sends a rude text to Corey and suddenly everyone has to do damage control? 

Did Kim and Khloe actually say they were all so rotten to their dad’s wives that they broke up the relationships? 

They really are becoming unlikeable people.

Becoming? 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Maire said:

Kim’s all white wall, furniture and Carpet are ridiculous. Looks so strange.

It would be like living in one of those ice palaces. There wasn’t anything on the walls,  not a bit of color. Cold, empty, no indication that anyone lives there. 

• Love 1
On 5/27/2019 at 2:01 AM, GaT said:

I never liked her much; she just always struck me as cold, and one who was content to do others do all the “heavy lifting” in the relationship.

Lately, though, I feel like she’s playing this “bitch role” and nothing’s even slightly real.  Oh, really, you’re *above* vegetable oil?  That’s not a thing!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I never liked her much; she just always struck me as cold, and one who was content to do others do all the “heavy lifting” in the relationship.

Lately, though, I feel like she’s playing this “bitch role” and nothing’s even slightly real.  Oh, really, you’re *above* vegetable oil?  That’s not a thing!!!

Yes, I think they are all playing roles and just going random stuff to create episodes. So much of this has already been done on previous episodes. They aren’t even trying to fake it anymore. 

cant wait to see Khloe get made a fool Off and then Kim try not to grin like the Cheshire Cat while pretending she isn’t loving every moment of it. 

• Love 4

That kind of goes for everything though, which is why even that stupid Corey plot im side eying. That text Kanye sent Corey I'm hesitant to believe he actually did on his own.

The thing with Kourtney though is she's always been cold. Remember when Scott was having a meltdown over both his parents gone and not wanting to deal with going to the Hamptons? Kourtney sat there stone faced just telling him coldly that he needs to move on. Even if you aren't a very emotional person I remember being struck by how how awful and unsympathetic that was.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

That kind of goes for everything though, which is why even that stupid Corey plot im side eying. That text Kanye sent Corey I'm hesitant to believe he actually did on his own.

The thing with Kourtney though is she's always been cold. Remember when Scott was having a meltdown over both his parents gone and not wanting to deal with going to the Hamptons? Kourtney sat there stone faced just telling him coldly that he needs to move on. Even if you aren't a very emotional person I remember being struck by how how awful and unsympathetic that was.

Yes, I thought that too. I think he just needed her to reach out and embrace him. She either couldn’t or wouldn’t. I do think she hurt for him but I’ve always thought she is very uncomfortable showing that kind of emotion on camera. If I think I back, the two emotions she shows on camera most often are anger and cool indifference(if that’s even an emotion). Her attempts to be compassionate awkward act best. 

• Love 4

Kourtney's affect has always either been flat or inappropriate giggling.  Sometimes I think that Khloe is the only one who can still remember how to use facial expressions. I hate it when Kourney only replies with a very flat "Yeah" when someone tells her something emotional. 

• Love 3

When Kourtney started defending Kanye, Scott's face was hilarious. He was totally not siding with Kanye.

And the Kourt/Kendall suff was so fake because they're such bad actors. They barely could keep straight faces.

• Love 6

What are these sweatshirts Kourtney and Kendall have been wearing with the big writing on them?  I keep trying to read what they say and they make no sense to me.  I’m sure it’s some high fashion thing that cost $1000 for a hoodie.  

• Love 1

Kim puts her survival skills to the test on an overnight camping trip in the wilderness with North; Malika begins to suspect Khloe may be struggling with some relationship issues; Scott is determined to take his clothing brand to the next level.

Airs June 2, 2019.

I like Scott, but his clothing line is just as bad and overpriced as Yeezy.  Some of the stuff actually looks like ugly Yeezy stuff. $240 for a plain gray jogging suit and this new thing, sweats for $150 that says in big letters "Talentless Mr. Disick". If there's a huge market out there for that I'll be shocked. For whatever reason Kanye has the fanbase to buy that boring crap.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

What are these sweatshirts Kourtney and Kendall have been wearing with the big writing on them?  I keep trying to read what they say and they make no sense to me.  I’m sure it’s some high fashion thing that cost $1000 for a hoodie.  

If I am not mistaken, that is genius Kanye's junk. I think Kendall wore a sweatshirt that said "I like ghosts" & Kourtney was wearing a sweatshirt that said "Lucky me, it's my birthday." They were walking advertisements for him. I wonder if any of them will wear "Talentless Disick" stuff. 

• Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Apparently..

Ha! Scott's stuff looks so drab. I have a feeling Kanye gave his "expertise" into these awful clothes. I wonder if Kourtney will wear anything. Talentless is such a horrible name for a clothes company. Really any company, it is a horrible name. I know I would not be buying anything branded Talentless because to me, it has such a negative vibe to it. And does Scott really have the fanbase for this company to thrive? I am pretty sure Kanye's fanbase is a 1,000 + times more than Scott's is.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2
(edited)

If you click on the site already prices are crossed out in red and are dropping on some items.  

Something to remember about Kanye is that he had a huge fan base and was a legit star way before he become part of the Kardashian circus. Hes got a very large, very loyal fanbase. Kanye can get away with selling overpriced sweats.

4 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

I know I would not be buying anything branded Talentless because to me, it has such a negative vibe to it

Exactly. I know what Scott was going for with the name and it may have seemed fine on paper but its not going to work IMO in the marketing. Who would want to walk around with a shirt on that says "talentless" blazed across the chest?

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I like to think that Scott is trolling Kanye with his clothing line. 

He’s probably using excess stock that Kanye couldn’t sell. If it’s a failure, Scott’s savvy enough to figure out how to write off the losses. I think he’s learned a lot from Kris, without her realizing it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

If you click on the site already prices are crossed out in red and are dropping on some items.  

Many sites do this to make people feel as if they are getting a “deal”. Shenanigans!

They are really dragging out the Tristan/Khloe stuff, but at least Malika gets to be part of the plot "are you still in love?" LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1