Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

This whole episode felt fake to me..all of a sudden Khloe has migraines? They’ve been on tv for a billion years yet this is the first we r hearing of it.  Also is it normal for on/gyn to provide mri for brain? Seems she would have referred her to a neurologist.  I think the migraine story was to elicit sympathy for Khloe before the hammer dropped with jordyn/Tristan.

• Love 15
(edited)

So Kim makes a sex tape at almost the same age as Jordyn is now and they try to pass it off as a youthful mistake but Jordyn, who may or may not have been played by Tristan, is crucified as a Jezebel and traitor to the entire family. Tristan? Well? he is what he is, no expectations there. 

And who is this Savas? Is he Tristan’s minder? Does he report all his behavior to Khloe? Is he Khloe’s assistant. 

I love how they act as if they picked Jordyn up off the streets and treated her like family  ( except for that pesky non disclosure agreement) and “allowed” her into the inner circle, hired her for jobs etc and therefore she OWES them her life.  

And WTF was that outfit Kris was wearing? The matching pants and jacket? Was it Gucci? 

The total amount of emotion the whole family expressed over this  could fit on the head of a pin. God forbid their “interviews” be canceled or postponed. They sit getting their glam on, all the while talking on the phone and texting, discussing this family crisis in front of all these makeup and hair people as if they don’t even exist. 

I couldn’t work up any kind of sympathy or compassion for Khloé. None.

And why did she go to a ob/gyn for migraines and bloody vomiting? Maybe she’s the only famewhore doctor that would film this fake bull shit.

And finally:

Kim those cargo pants did your huge hips no favors. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

More than once Khloe says she knew who Tristan was - but hung on for dear life anyway?! It’s absurd that she hosts a show about self-respect.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, stacyasp said:

This whole episode felt fake to me..all of a sudden Khloe has migraines? They’ve been on tv for a billion years yet this is the first we r hearing of it.  Also is it normal for on/gyn to provide mri for brain? Seems she would have referred her to a neurologist.  I think the migraine story was to elicit sympathy for Khloe before the hammer dropped with jordyn/Tristan.

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

And why did she go to a ob/gyn for migraines and bloody vomiting? Maybe she’s the only famewhore doctor that would film this fake bull shit.

I forgot to mention this in my post, but yes, why did she go to her ob/gyn for migraines? Do they just assume that all medical problems start with their overused cooches?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Khloé in the previews “Fuck these hoes” ”Thinking they can fuck our men”

i think she stole this line from “Jungle Fever”

And it appears Chrissy Tiegan  chimes in, since she needs to comment on lots of stuff that has nothing to do with her. 

• Love 4
(edited)

The Architectural Digest spread on Kylie's house that she was asked whether she liked it or not in this episode, linked below.

Kylie Jenner's Hidden Hills Home Is Equal Parts Sparkle and Sumptuousness

Just awful.  Photos of Kris Jenner????  Just no.

Her response was a singsong positive.  So childlike for a self-made billionaire.  I am sure she is just as responsible for the house design as she is responsible for Kylie Cosmetics.  People bring her ideas and she picks what she likes and then she takes the credit. 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 9

I find nothing homey  or inviting in that house. It’s cold and sterile. I don’t see it as a place a kid would enjoy. Kim’s house is the same. Kourtney also, tho she does usually have one room that is cozy and comfy. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I have a migraine!  I'm blind in one eye!  I'm throwing up!  I'm throwing up blood!  I need an MRI something is in my brain!  But look, my hair is short.  Now it is long.  Now it is short again.  Then long.  Then short again!  All in the course of the week.  I feel awful and can't function and have migraines so sure, let's put in extensions and take them out again, wash rinse repeat-- people pulling at my head is exactly what will make my migraine feel better, and then I will sit in a bright white room and complain about my migraine!

I mean, It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

And I will be honest, Khloe doesn't seem that heartbroken.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I have a migraine!  I'm blind in one eye!  I'm throwing up!  I'm throwing up blood!  I need an MRI something is in my brain!  But look, my hair is short.  Now it is long.  Now it is short again.  Then long.  Then short again!  All in the course of the week.  I feel awful and can't function and have migraines so sure, let's put in extensions and take them out again, wash rinse repeat-- people pulling at my head is exactly what will make my migraine feel better, and then I will sit in a bright white room and complain about my migraine!

I don't even think they use extensions anymore, at this point they're all so plastic their hairdresser probably just pulls the hair out of their head when they want it long & retracts it when they don't. Just like those Growing Pretty dolls from the 70s.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

But she doesn’t miss a red carpet or an appearance. Why should I lose money because of Tristan and Jordyn? 

And Kris is so unconcerned. If my kid is vomiting blood, I would cancel whatever gigs she had and get her to a real doctor, not a famewhore OB/GYN looking for patients. Instead Kris blathers about how STRONG Khloe is and then probably calls her insurance agent and buys another 20milllion policy on Khloe, just because it’s good business to be prepared.

• Love 9

I just don't get why they took this route with the storyline.  IT makes no sense.  Why not just show it like it clearly was.

Tristan cheated.

Khloe gave birth to True and said she was going to try again for the sake of her daughter.

Khloe still had doubts but still tried - ex. getting rental house ready.  I mean, even though she knew it wasn't working, she still had to have a place to live, and she could have even said, we are having a lot of problems, it's a hard road and I'm not sure if it's going to work, but as long as this is still our home, I want it to be comfortable for all of us, for the sake of True.  

Tristan hooked up with Jordyn.  Final nail in the coffin.  

THAT is realistic.  And she would come out looking much better that way as opposed to whatever this stupidity is.  Khloe doesn't realize that the more she tries to high drama/victimize herself, the more unlikeable she is.  Just say you were naively trying for the sake of your daughter even though you knew deep down it wasn't ever going to work.  She wouldn't be the first to do that and certainly won't be the last.  

• Love 12

I think next week is when we are supposed to see the real big fallout and are supposed to feel sorry for Khloe (peep the Khloe stans who are already all over twitter telling her that they are going to be crying with her next week) Me? I want to slap her silly because she clearly said "we already knew what Tristan was capable of". Girl go take a seat. And she STILL stuck around. And what the show I'm sure won't dare say anything about was Khloe's nasty tweets that had people rooting for Jordyn.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I just don't get why they took this route with the storyline.  IT makes no sense.  Why not just show it like it clearly was.

Tristan cheated.

Khloe gave birth to True and said she was going to try again for the sake of her daughter.

Khloe still had doubts but still tried - ex. getting rental house ready.  I mean, even though she knew it wasn't working, she still had to have a place to live, and she could have even said, we are having a lot of problems, it's a hard road and I'm not sure if it's going to work, but as long as this is still our home, I want it to be comfortable for all of us, for the sake of True.  

Tristan hooked up with Jordyn.  Final nail in the coffin.  

THAT is realistic.  And she would come out looking much better that way as opposed to whatever this stupidity is.  Khloe doesn't realize that the more she tries to high drama/victimize herself, the more unlikeable she is.  Just say you were naively trying for the sake of your daughter even though you knew deep down it wasn't ever going to work.  She wouldn't be the first to do that and certainly won't be the last.  

I thought Tristan only kissed Jordyn? 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I watched that Red Table thing, and she said that he tried to kiss her goodbye & she pulled away.  If that were true, why's everyone so mad at her????

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Probably.  

We're getting the Kardashian spin now, that Jordyn told her different things.  But there's no actual recorded conversation (When the cameras are going around the clock), there's no image of text messages where Tristan confims that they "made out" or anything.  Just the K's saying all of this stuff to the E cameras.

I guess it just depends on who you choose to believe.  I personally believe Jordyn - so in my post where I say "hook up" apply is as conservatively as you can.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Probably.  

We're getting the Kardashian spin now, that Jordyn told her different things.  But there's no actual recorded conversation (When the cameras are going around the clock), there's no image of text messages where Tristan confims that they "made out" or anything.  Just the K's saying all of this stuff to the E cameras.

I guess it just depends on who you choose to believe.  I personally believe Jordyn - so in my post where I say "hook up" apply is as conservatively as you can.

I believe Jordyn. I don't feel sorry for Khloe at all she knew well what she was getting into with Tristan and she also knew that he had a gf when they met. 

• Love 9

She totally lost me with her screaming  “Fuck these hoes, thinking they can fuck our men” 

Honey, Tristan was never your man. You used your family friend (Jordyn) as a watchdog, reporting back to you what he was up to at various parties and functions they both attended. You weren’t engaged to him and I strongly doubt he pledged fidelity to you. You had no trust in him. IF you had headaches and were vomiting blood perhaps it was your body  trying to tell you to face reality and dump his ass. You’ve got no one  to blame but yourself. He showed you who he was and you ignored him. You told your grandmother that you like what you like. Clearly you like NBA players who cheat on you. Before blaming Jordyn .. maybe do a bit of self introspection and figure out why you like being publicly humiliated. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

But she doesn’t miss a red carpet or an appearance. Why should I lose money because of Tristan and Jordyn? 

And Kris is so unconcerned. If my kid is vomiting blood, I would cancel whatever gigs she had and get her to a real doctor, not a famewhore OB/GYN looking for patients. Instead Kris blathers about how STRONG Khloe is and then probably calls her insurance agent and buys another 20milllion policy on Khloe, just because it’s good business to be prepared.

I was vomiting blood 37 years ago, a week after I gave birth. My family, being an actual family, took me three times to the ER. The third time, I collapsed in the hospital and was rushed into surgery due to a perforated ulcer. The doctors told my husband that if I had perforated at home, I wouldn't have survived. So, no, Khloe, you weren't actually throwing up blood, because that's a sign of a medical emergency.

On a lesser medical level, when I have a migraine even the light from a candle would be incapacitating. So again, no, Khloe. You could simply not be on camera with all those lights if you truly suffered so much from migraines. 

Clearly all of this is setting up sympathy for Khloe so when the Katastrophe happens, she's supposed to be someone whose side we are on. I hate-watch this show on occasion, and have been watching recently because I am all about the Khloe Komeuppance. She didn't give one thought to stealing a man from a pregnant woman. It happens to her and suddenly she's screeching about her destroyed family. I can't wait.

So Khloe likes what she likes. Tristan likes what he likes, too. It isn't Khloe. It isn't either Jordyn. It's different women on different days. He was never your family, Khloe. He probably went with you because it raised his profile and maybe he thought he could make some commercials or something, get out of LeBron's shadow.  Here you are, fussing over your rental to make everything extra inviting for Tristan, and he doesn't even show up! Ha!

This show is comedic relief for me. What did Khloe say was "literally" in her eyeballs? Her heart? Her stomach?

P.S. It took months for me to recover from ulcer surgery. All the family and in-laws took turns watching my newborn and taking care of me, but eventually, my husband and everyone else had to go back to work. Thereafter I was with my baby every minute. I know it's all nannies etc. but I'm always amazed at how these people are out to dinner, clubs, sick or whatever the case may be, with no children in sight. I know Khloe wanted to be a mother, but in my eyes she really isn't a mother. Mothers don't get to pick and choose when they want a quick cuddle or to dress up their child, then be rid of them the rest of the time. 

• Love 13
On 6/18/2019 at 7:26 AM, nexxie said:

These days the best part of the show is the family photo montage at the beginning - I even like the music and the baby sounds. (Who is that, btw?)

"Morning" by Francis and the Lights.

• Love 1

I didn't know who it was either. Glad I looked it up, as I'd been assuming it was Kanye's song (and one of their babies). Now I've given myself permission to like it 😂

• Love 3

In the aftermath of Tristan’s shocking betrayal, Kim and Kourtney take Khloe on a getaway to help her cope with the news. Khloe’s anger reaches a boiling point when she learns that Jordyn is speaking publicly about what happened, causing her to lash out. Kylie has a decision to make about the future of her relationship with her best friend.

Airs June 30, 2019.

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I really hope it was editing, and Kim didn’t really use the psoriasis machine (is that a thing?!) on her groin before her face.  Gross. 

She’s so klassy. I’m shocked she didn’t pull her pants down and give us a look at old baldy. 

• LOL 1

Sia calling and crying.,,, and Khloe is loving every second of being felt sorry for. The Kardashian machine comes to a grinding halt because EVERYONE in the family has to talk and talk and talk about everything they’ve read or heard. Khloe’s baby daddy cheated on her and she’s upset, so what. Who cares. 

Who is this Savas? Is he Khloe’s Jonathan. 

Malika is so hoping that someday Khloe will come out of the closet and jump in her bed.

And where is her precious daughter that she’s so concerned over. 

If you don’t   want to hear from Tristan..., change your phone number.  

• Love 5

Well as expected this episode did the exact opposite of what they were going for. I didnt feel an ounce of sympathy for Khloe but rather I was between laughing at her and anger at how much of a hypocrite she is. And Khloe calling Jordyn fat is some nasty bullshit. I would take Jordyn's natural curves before Khloe's deformed fake ass any day.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sia calling and crying.,,, and Khloe is loving every second of being felt sorry for. The Kardashian machine comes to a grinding halt because EVERYONE in the family has to talk and talk and talk about everything they’ve read or heard. Khloe’s baby daddy cheated on her and she’s upset, so what. Who cares. 

Who is this Savas? Is he Khloe’s Jonathan. 

Malika is so hoping that someday Khloe will come out of the closet and jump in her bed.

And where is her precious daughter that she’s so concerned over. 

If you don’t   want to hear from Tristan..., change your phone number.  

He's the father of her child, so they have to be in contact. Therefore, it wouldn't make sense for her to change her number.

47 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Well as expected this episode did the exact opposite of what they were going for. I didnt feel an ounce of sympathy for Khloe but rather I was between laughing at her and anger at how much of a hypocrite she is. And Khloe calling Jordyn fat is some nasty bullshit. I would take Jordyn's natural curves before Khloe's deformed fake ass any day.

They really all showed their asses on this episode. Scott and Kylie were the only two that seemed to have any sense of compassion towards Jordyn or awareness of how they were coming across on social media. I laughed at Kim trying desperately to back pedal when her sister tells her they’re coming across as bullies and to knock off the relentless Jordyn bashing. And then Kim makes a big deal about calling out Larsa Pippen for commenting to the reporters and trying to use her inside connection to the family to get some shine for herself..

And after all the shit the family says about her, Jordyn ISN'T allowed to make a public statement UNTIL she apologizes to Khloe? And Khloe expects Kris to strong arm Jada Pinkett (who I don’t even like) on who she has or doesn’t have on her own show. Who do these people think they are. 

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

He's the father of her child, so they have to be in contact. Therefore, it wouldn't make sense for her to change her number.

We are talking about probably a week or so  in real time. If something happened to the baby I’m sure they’d get hold of him. 

And he can call her mother or her sisters or even Malika.  All those messages he left, I doubt he even mentioned the kid.

• Love 5

So I see that Kimora Lee wants the world to fear the Kardashians. And the Kardashians are inspired by this because right now, they look "weak." So hilarious! Oh, Kardashians, you look the same as you always have. A hypocritical and self-centered bunch with blinders on at all times. Sure, Khloe, Tristan is "tormenting" you by calling and texting, when you know that's what you want more than anything else. And yet you still can't get him to be faithful to you. Well obviously this pain of which you speak, being cheated on while pregnant, is Tristan's M.O., so cut the bull.

• Love 14

That was embarrassing to watch and if they had any self awareness they wouldn't have included the Jordyn saga. It was pretty much resolved with Jada's red table talk. If Khloe wanted her side, she should have done an interview and squashed it. 

I agree with everyone that Kylie is more mature than her sisters. Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe are too old to behave they way they were. I'm glad that Kylie pointed out that they were bullying jordyn. Yikes! Why wasn't it obvious before?

You can tell that Kris feels bad and thinks the situation with Jordyn has snowballed. She see's her as young girl but Khloe already feels like the red haired step child so she can't call her out.

I'm disapointed in Malika and Kimora Lee.

Khloe needs a therapist and figure out why she has low self esteem.

• Love 5

I still have no sympathy for Khloe. Poor girl, everything happening soooo publically, that must be horrible. Almost as horrible as being 7 months pregnant & seeing the father of your child prancing around with a famewhore with a big fat ass. Now I can't say for sure if that's true or not, but Khloe, maybe there's someone you can ask. You know, someone like Tristan's ex, I bet she knows.. What do you say?

• Love 19
(edited)

I can't cough up any sympathy for Khloe either, and if the Kardashians wanted any, this episode never should have seen the light of day.

Khloe is her own worst enemy.  First Lamar, who she  married after only knowing him one month (and everyone but Bruce ooohed and ahhhed over it.).  Then she gets pregnant by Tristan after only knowing him a few months, and after he cheated WITH her?  Never heard of birth control, Khloe?  And yes, I know accidents happen, but she'd been whining about wanting a child for so long - so the timing on her pregnancy leads me to believe it was intentional on her part.  Who knows if Tristan knew or cared?

So she got what she wanted from the relationship - a baby.  Good for her.  But all this talk about love, and trust etc.  - give me a break.  The relationship couldn't have been too solid to begin with.  And if she needed a second clue, well, cheating on her when she's 9 months pregnant should have taken care of that.

"Oh, they broke  up my family" - what family?   She had no family with Tristan.  She has a daughter, that's what she wanted. Tristan was a means to an end.

All of them, with the exception of Kylie, came across as children.   From their sing along in the car, to Khloe's screaming at that Savas person, to her (again) getting too physical with Kourtney, yelling at Kris for not having her back (like Kris could stop Jada Pinkett from doing whatever Jada Pinkett wants to do)to their calling Kanye (for what?  Does Kanye excel in advice to the lovelorn?)

I suspect the original intent was to blame Jordynn and Jordynn only.  But when Khloe got the twitter backlash, they realized they had better be more subtle about it.  But it's why they didn't want the Jada interview - has nothing to do with apologizing first to Khloe - rather, it might interfere with the Kardashian narrative.

And Tristan was suicidal? Calling and texting her all day?  More likely in bed with someone else.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

As I can't cough up any sympathy for Khloe either, and if the Kardashians wanted any, this episode never should have seen the light of day.

Khloe is her own worst enemy.  First Lamar, who she  married after only knowing him one month (and everyone but Bruce ooohed and ahhhed over it.).  Then she gets pregnant by Tristan after only knowing him a few months, and after he cheated WITH her?  Never heard of birth control, Khloe?  And yes, I know accidents happen, but she'd been whining about wanting a child for so long - so the timing on her pregnancy leads me to believe it was intentional on her part.  Who knows if Tristan knew or cared?

So she got what she wanted from the relationship - a baby.  Good for her.  But all this talk about love, and trust etc.  - give me a break.  The relationship couldn't have been too solid to begin with.  And if she needed a second clue, well, cheating on her when she's 9 months pregnant should have taken care of that.

"Oh, they broke  up my family" - what family?   She had no family with Tristan.  She has a daughter, that's what she wanted. Tristan was a means to an end.

All of them, with the exception of Kylie, came across as children.   From their sing along in the car, to Khloe's screaming at that Savas person, to her (again) getting too physical with Kourtney, yelling at Kris for not having her back (like Kris could stop Jada Pinkett from doing whatever Jada Pinkett wants to do)to their calling Kanye (for what?  Does Kanye excel in advice to the lovelorn?)

I suspect the original intent was to blame Jordynn and Jordynn only.  But when Khloe got the twitter backlash, they realized they had better be more subtle about it.  But it's why they didn't want the Jada interview - has nothing to do with apologizing first to Khloe - rather, it might interfere with the Kardashian narrative.

And Tristan was suicidal? Calling and texting her all day?  More likely in bed with someone else.

So Jordyan and everyone else allowed into the K inner circle was expected to be a watch dog for Khloe. Reporting back on what he did  and  who he was with when out and about. And this Savas character? Is he Khloe’s spy? Reporting back what Tristan is saying and doing and making sure he isn’t “suicidal”. Cause you know losing a great woman like Khloé and a family like the Kardashian’s would make anyone suicidal. Not!

It was funny though to see them realize that their “we hate Jordyn” campaign was backfiring and scrambling to get social media back on their side. Because they live and die by social media. 

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I still have no sympathy for Khloe. Poor girl, everything happening soooo publically, that must be horrible. Almost as horrible as being 7 months pregnant & seeing the father of your child prancing around with a famewhore with a big fat ass. Now I can't say for sure if that's true or not, but Khloe, maybe there's someone you can ask. You know, someone like Tristan's ex, I bet she knows.. What do you say?

Do  they expect Jordyn to come crawling before the entire family,  begging forgiveness and absolution? 

Of course they do.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

All that episode did was make me think Kylie is the most sane and mature, she definitely has more self awareness that her older sisters. The others should be disgusted and ashamed of themselves. Go Kylie! 

I also sympathized with Kris, she was kind of in the middle and trying to keep her crazy daughters calm to not go off and do things like they did was exactly why she was trying to reign them in. All she got for it was attacked from them all. I don't blame her for siding with sane Kylie, Kris was probably very motherly to Jordyn. 

Kimora Lee really? People see them as weak, people have always seen them as a joke. lol Kim needed Kylie to call her out and the trying to spin Khloe's tweets as because Jordyn didn't talk to her first. Khloe's always been a mean girl bully, her tweets blaming the girl for yet another guy cheating on her is to be expected.

Not to mention who were they trying to fool with this narrative? Tristan was renting his own house and clubbing/partying in LA when Khloe also had a house in LA and claimed Jordyn was breaking up her family.  They were already done, Tristan hadn't been seen with her but he had been seen with other girls before and that week, when all these texts and threatening to kill himself was happening. He was living it up. lol

Wasn't Tristan seen with that model having dinner in NY before the Red Talk with Jada even aired? LOL Yes Khloe, Tristan was texting every minute, trying to kill himself and dying for you back. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

That was embarrassing to watch and if they had any self awareness they wouldn't have included the Jordyn saga. 

I'm sure they were angry that they didn't get public sympathy but not including it didn't seem to be an option since at the end of the day, they want ratings and this was pretty much the only "real" storyline they had all season. Without this, people wouldn't be talking about them at all.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jesus Christ.

To get the shallow shit out of the way, what has Kourtney done to her face?  And why is Sia crying over Khloe?

Okay, now moving on to this ridiculous circus.

I agree with those who are wondering why they even aired this.  There is nothing about this episode that makes the older sisters look good.  And Khloe especially looks bad.  What was with her "these bitches get too comfortable" and "we look weak" and "we can be a badass family" gangster bullshit?  (Although I did love that they confirmed that Kris and Kim stepped in to change Khloe's image a few years ago lol).  Does she think that's the kind of thing that gets people worked up and cheering her on?   

And why does she think the tide turned on her?  They bullied that young woman on social media, they let the world go after her, they basically plastered a bright red letter A on her, and she was supposed to reach out to talk to Khloe?  Khloe and her "I'm not mean, I'm not scary" schtick is stupid.  She IS mean.  She IS scary.  She beats up on her sisters for fun.  She beat the crap out of a prostitute.  I wouldn't be walking through that door to have a heart to heart.  I'd take Jada over Khloe any day.  Not to mention, Jordan DID speak to Khloe.  Then they unleashed their machine on her, at what point in that was Jordan supposed to discern that Khloe would speak to her?

There is nothing Jordan could have said to Khloe that would have changed the direction of her wrath.

I just don't get how any of the Kardashians can sit there and be so surprised by how this happened.  They aren't that dumb.  That was a slow pivot that Khloe took, and it came too late, but Kim caught on pretty quickly as to what was going to happen.  Why they didn't spell it out for Khloe is beyond me.  

And did anybody else crack up and Kris basically trying to get off the phone as fast as possible at the end?   You could hear her thinking "get this braying bitch off the phone."

ETA:  I'm beginning to think that Khloe is just emotionally stunted.  She knows what she is supposed to say, but there is clearly a missing link when it comes to her words vs. her actions.  And Kim and Kourtney egging her on in Palm Springs like that while the cameras rolled means that they either are that stupid or that they dislike her as much as the rest of us (especially Kourtney).  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 16
(edited)

Moving away from all the Khloe drama, did anyone notice Kylie outing herself as not exactly running Kylie cosmetics?  She was discussing that she was approached about putting various older products on sale and she agreed without bothering to find out which items were going on sale.  These turned out to be the Jordy makeup kits and she ended up being called out as being petty and bitchy for putting them on sale, though, according to her, they were already on sale for a week.  My point, as I keep pointing out, is that Kylie is basically just the spokesmodel for her own company; getting free attention on social media and just signing off on various choices, none of which make a big difference, brought to her by others who actually run the business.  She is not a business genius deserving of accolades, IMO.  

Going back two episodes to the Kris sharing Kylie's office episode, notice how Kris now wants credit for the success of Kylie cosmetics and Kylie seemed to be agreeing that they both did it.  So much for the self-made billionaire cosmetics genius. 

Same episode, Kylie seemed unfamiliar with her own new office decor.  Even her office decor is done by others and given to her.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 16

Also there was a shot of someone FaceTiming Kris on their phone and from whatever angle Kris was holding her phone.... she looked horrible, two huge black caterpillars for brows Ugh.

And Khloe with remodeling her house around Tristan... you could see Kris was aching to tell her to get over this fantasy (especially since he has his own place). 

And yes Khloé when you and your sister are both affected in different ways by the same circumstance, your mother is going to be in the middle. You put yourself in the  situation you are in, so maybe you clean up your own mess. There were a few family members that tried to say Tristan was ultimately responsible but you cut them off. Jordyn owes you NOTHING. She didn’t force Tristan to cheat, he’s a cheater. If it wasn’t her it would be snd probably has been others. You hooked up with a cheater and got cheated on. Most of us learned around 3 that if you touch something hot you get burned.  Next time get to know someone before getting so involved. Learn about their character and previous relationships. And when someone shows you what they are..:: believe them.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Kylie outing herself as not exactly being hands-on in running Kylie cosmetics?  She was discussing that she was approached about putting various older products on sale and she agreed without bothering to find out which items were going on sale.  These turned out to be the Jordy makeup kits and she ended up being called out as being petty and bitchy for putting them on sale, though, according to her, they were already on sale for a week. 

I think all we can fault her with is not asking which lip kits which didn't sound like it mattered. Based on what was said, all the old packaging was on sale to get rid of the inventory  and she approved that and it's been on sale 2 weeks. 

She could have asked when they came to her for approval which lip kits are left, but I doubt she would have expected all this. I don't think it makes her not hands on, the old packaging inventory had to go, it didn't matter which ones they were. 

Edited by Artsda
(edited)
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

I think all we can fault her with is not asking which lip kits which didn't sound like it mattered.

I am not blaming her for the sale decision being related to the Jordyn situation, though I think it funny they needed to include the explanation, as you described, in the show to show it really wasn't Kylie being petty about Jordyn.  My point is that this story shows that she is brought decisions by others and basically just quickly OKs things that were already thought up by others; that she is not the business mastermind of Kylie Cosmetics.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 7