Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Discussion

• Start Topic

Discuss Season 16 here!

Kim's fierce loyalty to her husband becomes a source of conflict while on a trip to Chicago. Kourtney struggles with anxiety in the aftermath of her breakup, so her sisters decide to plan a girls trip to Palm Springs to cure her breakup blues. MJ feels neglected by her daughter, Kris.

Airs March 31, 2019.

4 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Airs March 31, 2019.

MJ feels neglected? She lives in townhoue near them. If I recall a few seasons ago, she was in much further away and Kris hadn’t seen her in years. Maybes she isn’t getting enough air time. Seems to have become a famewhore like the rest.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

MJ feels neglected? She lives in townhoue near them. If I recall a few seasons ago, she was in much further away and Kris hadn’t seen her in years. Maybes she isn’t getting enough air time. Seems to have become a famewhore like the rest.

That's what I was thinking, like wait does she still live in San Diego? 

But honestly how often does Kris see her own mother? Really?

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's what I was thinking, like wait does she still live in San Diego? 

But honestly how often does Kris see her own mother? Really?

She on the show pretty regularly now. My take is that she and Kris were not all that close and once  the family got on TV they saw very little of her. She didn’t have a great relationship with Caitlyn’s mom either (neither did Caitlyn). 

• Useful 1

I was surprised by how much Kanye was featured in this episode. In the past, he's always come off as very camera shy. 

I think Kim seems like a good wife. I liked how she handled the situation with him and his friend. Kanye seems to need a great deal of attention. Kim even told Kris that she feels like she feels like she always has to babysit Kanye, and it's exhausting. I wonder how long before she gets exhausted of being exhausted.

I wonder if Kim and Kanye spend alone time with Saint (Chicago is too young to know the difference) to make him feel special. It seems like they go out of their way to make North still feel like she's the only child. I think they should be encouraging her to spend time with her siblings and not letting her isolate herself into her own little world.

• Love 5
(edited)
17 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I was surprised by how much Kanye was featured in this episode. In the past, he's always come off as very camera shy. 

I think Kim seems like a good wife. I liked how she handled the situation with him and his friend. Kanye seems to need a great deal of attention. Kim even told Kris that she feels like she feels like she always has to babysit Kanye, and it's exhausting. I wonder how long before she gets exhausted of being exhausted.

I wonder if Kim and Kanye spend alone time with Saint (Chicago is too young to know the difference) to make him feel special. It seems like they go out of their way to make North still feel like she's the only child. I think they should be encouraging her to spend time with her siblings and not letting her isolate herself into her own little world.

Who wants a husband you have to babysit? He’s a grown man, how he handled his friendship or disagreement with a friend is his business. All that talk about him being in a bad place financially...that he gives to friends and acquaintances and ends up leaving himself short money... What kind of crap is that? Watching her sit on that couch giving his friend the fish eye stare.. I’m sure he was just laughing at her. Soon as she heard “diamond” she changed her tune. 

I did like how Kanye told her that she shouldn’t have a “ favorite” child and certainly shouldn’t say she does. I did notice she told Saint he was her favorite “ boy”, so she’s already set up a rivalry with the new kid. 

Doesnt Larsa Pippin have a life? Kids? Something to do? 

I wonder how long it will take until Kanye gets sick of her trying to control him and how he deals with his friends and situations. I get that she is concerned about his mental state, but I see shades of how Kris pretty much turned Caitlyn into a nonentity around the house, someone her kids either ignored or disrespected, and I can see Kim doing the same. 

(Not to defend Caitlyn’s part in the end of their marriage, she shares plenty of blame)

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Who wants a husband you have to babysit? He’s a grown man, how he handled his friendship or disagreement with a friend is his business. All that talk about him being in a bad place financially...that he gives to friends and acquaintances and ends up leaving himself short money... What kind of crap is that? Watching her sit on that couch giving his friend the fish eye stare.. I’m sure he was just laughing at her. Soon as she heard “diamond” she changed her tune. 

This reminded me of a meme:

Women are not rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix him, change him, parent him or raise him. You want a partner, not a project.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, suomi said:

This reminded me of a meme:

Women are not rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix him, change him, parent him or raise him. You want a partner, not a project.

She doesn’t want a partner. She wants to be in charge. From a couple of the looks Kanye made when she was basically telling him to grow a pair, I think he’s getting tired of her attitude. She certainly likes to lecture people on how they should not put their disagreements on social media and yet she’s pretty quick to get to twittering when she’s criticized.   

and why doesn’t she tell her husband, the orange, red , yellow hair is not a good look? His head looks like an Easter egg gone wrong. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I did like how Kanye told her that she shouldn’t have a “ favorite” child and certainly shouldn’t say she does. I did notice she told Saint he was her favorite “ boy”, so she’s already set up a rivalry with the new kid. 

Doesnt Larsa Pippin have a life? Kids? Something to do? 

I wonder how long it will take until Kanye gets sick of her trying to control him and how he deals with his friends and situations. I get that she is concerned about his mental state, but I see shades of how Kris pretty much turned Caitlyn into a nonentity around the house, someone her kids either ignored or disrespected, and I can see Kim doing the same. 

(Not to defend Caitlyn’s part in the end of their marriage, she shares plenty of blame)

I don't see Kim trying to control Kanye. I see her constantly trying to put out fires (that he mostly creates) for him. I think that's why she said she feels like she has to babysit him. I think she feels like being married to him is like having an other child. Even so, I thought Kanye came off as fairly likable in this episode, which I never thought I would say because he's mostly annoyed me in the past. I loved how he mocked Kim's multiple marriages by asking her who her favorite husband was.

I think Larsa is desperate for camera time. She tried to chase reality show fame, but it didn't work out for her the way it has the Kardashians.

• Love 5

Kim’s face when Kanye explained that they were becoming the Incredibles & someday would be able to fly was absolutely everything, especially the little side eye she gave to the person off camera. I’m surprised he realizes that the kids will see the show & hear whether they’re the favorite or not.

Loved hearing Khloe explaining how being single was OK. She should know.

Kourtney was the only one spending all her time in just a bikini, everybody else had a coverup on or were wearing a one piece. She just can’t stop trying to be the “sexy sister” & showing her ass to everyone. She sounds like one of those women who always has to have a man or she's not complete.

Give Kim a diamond & she's your friend again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I get a weird vibe b/w Kanye and Kim when they are together. It's a cross like they tolerate each other and they couldn't be bothered with each other. As opposed to a couple in love, attracted to each other, raising a young family.

and Kim tends to dress oddly at times when they are together- frumpy designer lounge wear with stilettos.

I guess it's been a while since i.ve seen the two together that  much. And why don't they show Saint as much as North? I know he's young but still..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't see Kim trying to control Kanye. I see her constantly trying to put out fires (that he mostly creates) for him. I think that's why she said she feels like she has to babysit him. I think she feels like being married to him is like having an other child. Even so, I thought Kanye came off as fairly likable in this episode, which I never thought I would say because he's mostly annoyed me in the past. I loved how he mocked Kim's multiple marriages by asking her who her favorite husband was.

I think Larsa is desperate for camera time. She tried to chase reality show fame, but it didn't work out for her the way it has the Kardashians.

Maybe control is the wrong word, but she was obviously trying to steer him into thinking her way with regard to the dustup over the charity in his mom’s name. He had put the issue behind him and was on good terms or on the way to good terms with his friend but she didn’t want to let it go. The stare down she tried to give the guy was laughable. She could not care any less about his mother’s charity or Kanye being manipulated by being called out publicly for abandoning it. It was that she didn’t want the spill over onto her. The bit about him being drained financially.. I laughed out loud. My guess is that she keeps her money totally separate from his. 

I notice she made a point of saying to Saint that he was her favorite boy. I think that was deliberate, to counter the comments about her ignoring him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

This is the first episode I've watched in forever. I have thoughts. 

First, Kanye is way better looking than I remembered. He can seem very sweet when he's not being manic. 

I feel bad for MJ, although honestly I know nothing about her. I get the feeling she got their attention here only because she was a storyline in this particular episode. I thought her segments with Scott felt very stilted. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Loved hearing Khloe explaining how being single was OK. She should know.

Seriously. 

Finally, I cannot comprehend how you see these women apparently constantly eating, drinking, travelling, partying, having babies, gaining and losing weight, then you see them (say, Kourtney or Kim) in a bathing suit and their bodies are perfect, their makeup is perfect, their hair and nails are perfect . How is this even possible? I feel like they must spend a minimum of 2 to 3 hours per day on their appearance, but you don't see it. That's apart from surgical and non surgical procedures. 

It's disturbing to see what Kris has done to her face. It definitely has that odd alien look now. By contrast it was a relief to see MJ with her "real" face. Kris would look so much better if she'd skipped the surgery. Maybe a little more wrinkled and saggy but probably not that much, and certainly a thousand times more natural, and with way more expression. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't see Kim trying to control Kanye. I see her constantly trying to put out fires (that he mostly creates) for him

Yeah I thought Kim had a brief look of "oh crap" across her face when the reality of Kanye now wanting to do those confessionals hit her. She knows he's a potential train wreck anytime he speaks.  I agree he came off likable in this episode.

1 hour ago, sATL said:

and Kim tends to dress oddly at times- frumpy lounge wear with stilletots

That's Yeezy she's normally wearing with that bizarre look. Ugly, overpriced clothes that look like they came from a thrift store worn with heels is apparently Kanye's creative genius lol.

13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My guess is that she keeps her money totally separate from his

I always figured that. Then remember when Kim turned down an endorsement deal from some company that has often copied Yeezy? The amount of money she lost on the deal she said Kanye wrote her a check for. They may have a joint account for some basic business oriented things (like Matthew Charles just said Kim and Kanye both are paying his rent) but yeah the big millions I'm sure are separate.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah I thought Kim had a brief look of "oh crap" across her face when the reality of Kanye now wanting to do those confessionals hit her. She knows he's a potential train wreck anytime he speaks.  I agree he came off likable in this episode.

That's Yeezy she's normally wearing with that bizarre look. Ugly, overpriced clothes that look like they came from a thrift store worn with heels is apparently Kanye's creative genius lol.

I always figured that. Then remember when Kim turned down an endorsement deal from some company that has often copied Yeezy? The amount of money she lost on the deal she said Kanye wrote her a check for. They may have a joint account for some basic business oriented things (like Matthew Charles just said Kim and Kanye both are paying his rent) but yeah the big millions I'm sure are separate.

That one outfit she wore ( in different colors) looked like a one piece mechanics overall or one of those jumpsuits that you wear when skydiving. The high heels are just to keep her from looking like a troll. 

• LOL 7

Why is/was baby#4 such a big secret? I just read an article that North  leaked the secret in class. Can't fault the little girl- she is excited. Kim shouldn't have told her until much later in the pregnancy.

Did Kim just expect to show up with a newborn in her arms on tv and at home?

Other than protecting the surrogate mother's identity (which they never showed her face) that really all that is needed.  I do wonder if it's the same woman- everything seemed  to have worked out well last time.

• Love 3

It's not a secret anymore but this is where the show airing months after filming gets confusing. The story about North leaking it in class came from a scene from an upcoming episode where Kim tells Kylie in a joking way that North is the informant because Kim got a text from the mother of a classmate congratulating her, and at that point it wasnt public news.   

• Love 1
(edited)
59 minutes ago, sATL said:

Why is/was baby#4 such a big secret? I just read an article that North  leaked the secret in class. Can't fault the little girl- she is excited. Kim shouldn't have told her until much later in the pregnancy.

Did Kim just expect to show up with a newborn in her arms on tv and at home?

Other than protecting the surrogate mother's identity (which they never showed her face) that really all that is needed.  I do wonder if it's the same woman- everything seemed  to have worked out well last time.

I read it was a different surrogate. 

And I think Kim would have loved to have just shown up with a kid, thinking she put one over on the tabloids. 

Kanye is better looking than before, especially without the grill.  I wonder if he had his teeth done ( whitened at least), and his jaw fixed. His mother’s death from plastic surgery complications hasn’t stopped him from getting lipo and Kim is the type to comment on imperfections so maybe she nagged him into getting it fixed.  

I’m guessing his talking head was filmed when he was on his meds, he seemed a bit  loopy (possibly stoned). 

He was clearly put out with Kim when she was going on about Rhymefest(?) and how she was going to get in his face and  that Kanye looked weak by making amends. Kanye was telling her that he was “all about love  and spirituality” and she was rolling her eyes. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

In Kim's world it is perfectly acceptable to have a favorite.  After, Kim was Kris's favorite up until recently  And what was possibly wrong with that?

Forget the fact that her siblings have major issues that stem from her being the favorite...that's something for them to get over, not something that her mother did wrong.  Afterall, because Kris had a favorite, Kim gave them a career.  

Except for Rob.  In the case of Rob, he got nothing and was nothing, but hey, having a favorite child has no negative impact at all.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

In Kim's world it is perfectly acceptable to have a favorite.  After, Kim was Kris's favorite up until recently  And what was possibly wrong with that?

Forget the fact that her siblings have major issues that stem from her being the favorite...that's something for them to get over, not something that her mother did wrong.  Afterall, because Kris had a favorite, Kim gave them a career.  

Except for Rob.  In the case of Rob, he got nothing and was nothing, but hey, having a favorite child has no negative impact at all.  

Kim says Kylie is the new favorite. I wonder if the fact that she’s no longer the favorite with Kris is one of the reasons Kim has let her nasty side emerge. It’s always been there, but she made an effort to repress it. But now it’s like she enjoys clapping back at stuff she used to ignore. Worrying about the next outburst from Kanye that she’ll have to weather is probably adding to it. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

That one outfit she wore ( in different colors) looked like a one piece mechanics overall or one of those jumpsuits that you wear when skydiving. The high heels are just to keep her from looking like a troll. 

Heels are a failure then!🤣

• LOL 2

Kanye cane off more likeable then any of them in the episode lol. Not that that’s hard. It was weird seeing him doing the interviews tho.

The girls trip thing in Palms Springs was extra annoying. Why was Khloe wearing a windbreaker and spandex shorts? They are the worst lol. 

• Love 1

Just finally watched this.  Is it wrong of me to have wished that Kanye was a true gangster like Tupac and Biggie , so that his wife’s ignorant rants would have got one or both of them involved in a major gang war?  Just me?  

• LOL 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Just finally watched this.  Is it wrong of me to have wished that Kanye was a true gangster like Tupac and Biggie , so that his wife’s ignorant rants would have got one or both of them involved in a major gang war?  Just me?  

Real gangster rappers know Kim is a joke, along with her husband. I doubt he’s taken seriously by anyone other than his family, if them. 

When she was giving Rhymefest her best stare down, he was practically laughing in her face. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Real gangster rappers know Kim is a joke, along with her husband. I doubt he’s taken seriously by anyone other than his family, if them. 

When she was giving Rhymefest her best stare down, he was practically laughing in her face. 

You see where I was going with this tho, no?  Like if they were truly hard, like back in the day.  She would probably shut the F up by now or be dead.

As in, the entire time she was on bitching at Kanye, all I could picture is Sug Knight hanging her over a balcony by her ankles.  IF ONLY!

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not just you . . .

• Love 2
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

After what just happened to Nipsy I can't even find it in me to joke about something like that. Sorry,  I don't hate the Kardashians or anyone enough that I want to see their life in danger or end up dead.

They had better be careful with who they associate with then. Several of the people they hung with peripherally have had issues with violence.  And those guys aren’t even hardcore. The real rap culture can be cutthroat. 

Kim invites Scott to a family trip to New York to show Kourtney how far he has come as a family man. At the same time, Kim contemplates an unexpected move to Chicago, and Kris fears her mother might be seriously ill.

Airs April 7, 2019.

Why is Kim sticking her nose in Kourtney’s business? Again. 

Last time she made it a point to expose that Scott snuck a girl on a vacay. If they got up in  her marriage and told her to dump Kanye, she’d flip. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

From Kris Jenner's body language it looks to me like she doesn't much care for her mother.

I kind of felt bad for MJ.  She looked like it was hard for her to get around, more than I’ve noticed.  I’d give a million dollars that I don’t have to have more time with my grands.  

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

From Kris Jenner's body language it looks to me like she doesn't much care for her mother.

I don’t watch this travesty anymore, but I used to several years ago. I still follow to read what my PTV friends are saying. 

IMHO, and sad to say ... if Kris could think of a way to make money off MJ, she’d be all over her. Since she can’t I guess she’d rather not be bothered. Very sad indeed. 

• Love 1
On 4/5/2019 at 10:20 PM, iwasish said:

Why is Kim sticking her nose in Kourtney’s business? Again. 

Last time she made it a point to expose that Scott snuck a girl on a vacay. If they got up in  her marriage and told her to dump Kanye, she’d flip. 

Wouldn’t Kourtney, more than anyone, know how much time Scott actually spends with his kids?  I was hoping now that Kourtney has put an entire relationship and breakup in between her and the Lord, this show would qui trying to ship them so hard.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Wouldn’t Kourtney, more than anyone, know how much time Scott actually spends with his kids?  I was hoping now that Kourtney has put an entire relationship and breakup in between her and the Lord, this show would qui trying to ship them so hard.

Khloe was always supportive of Scott, Kim not really. Kourtney seems quite happy with Scott’s relationship with his children and hey seem to have gotten into a solid co parenting relationship. I do wonder sometimes if Scott still carries a torch for Kourtney and vice versa. I think they really care for each other but there’s too much baggage between them to be s couple. The main thing is their kids seem happy and secure. They both deserve credit for that. 

• Love 4
On 4/6/2019 at 1:40 AM, geauxaway said:

I kind of felt bad for MJ.  She looked like it was hard for her to get around, more than I’ve noticed.  I’d give a million dollars that I don’t have to have more time with my grands.  

I do feel some sympathy for MJ but she's basically a tough old bird, lol -- apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in terms of her daughter.  Then again, the ruthless PMK seems to be in a category of her own.

I remember one episode in which Kris acknowledges that, as a control freak, she often pushes aside or downright ignores people or situations she can't do anything about, and she included her mother's health in those categories. 

• Love 3
On 4/6/2019 at 1:49 AM, AntAnn said:

IMHO, and sad to say ... if Kris could think of a way to make money off MJ, she’d be all over her. Since she can’t I guess she’d rather not be bothered. Very sad indeed. 

Sounds about right to me.

It's all about money and family.

Money coming first.

• Love 4

Why is it that Kris and Kim think it’s any of their business if Kourtney invites Scott or doesn’t invite him on a “family” vacation? 

Loved Khloé thanking Kim for getting fucked on camera and making them all successful.

Kim having to walk on eggshells around Kanye trying to sound  reasonable in the face of his delusional thinking. He thinks Kim is going to live in the run down one bedroom dump he grew up in? With 4 kids and her glam squad? Why hasn’t he spent any money to fix that house up anyway? He only wants to live there because he’s a bigger “star” than he is in Calabasas. 

Reign is a doll. And Mason and P have really grown up. 

Northie has got some bratty ways and all Kim does is bribe her with candy. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim having to walk on eggshells around Kanye trying to sound  reasonable in the face of his delusional thinking. He thinks Kim is going to live in the run down one bedroom dump he grew up in? With 4 kids and her glam squad? Why hasn’t he spent any money to fix that house up anyway? He only wants to live there because he’s a bigger “star” than he is in Calabasas. 

Exactly, people aren't screaming his name in LA & he needs to be the center of attention at all times. That why the family thinks Kim needs to pay more attention to him, so he'll stop doing things to make people pay attention to him.

So, Kourtney is single so she just assumes that Scott is going to want her? I don't get it, did everybody forget about Sofia? Why are they all acting like Scott is just waiting around?

• Love 11
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Exactly, people aren't screaming his name in LA & he needs to be the center of attention at all times. That why the family thinks Kim needs to pay more attention to him, so he'll stop doing things to make people pay attention to him.

So, Kourtney is single so she just assumes that Scott is going to want her? I don't get it, did everybody forget about Sofia? Why are they all acting like Scott is just waiting around?

And Kim won’t leave CA cause she’s the star there. After her chat with Northie about why people are taking her picture, North has gone from ignoring the paps to interacting with them. And she’s gotten Reign doing the same. Kourtney was not pleased about the “ famous” remark and Kim tried to back pedal.

My take is Kim is pretty much over the marriage. She rode Kourtney for years about having to babysit Scott, that he was like another child to take care of and now she’s in the same boat with Kanye. 

So this season is about all the “stress” they all have. 

Kris had more work done and looks awful. Corey is a nonentity. He’s getting the same treatment Caitlyn did in the last few years.

• Love 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, GaT said:

That Kimye convo was the perfect narcissists’ duet!

Funny about Scott and Sofia - he rarely posts pics of her and often mentions his kids being everything to him and his favorite people to hang with; seems he’s not that into Sofia.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Funny about Scott and Sofia - he rarely posts pics of her and often mentions his kids being everything to him and his favorite people to hang with; seems he’s not that into Sofia.

Or it's a real relationship that they don't want to push all over social media.

• Love 2
(edited)
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

Or it's a real relationship that they don't want to push all over social media.

She includes him on her instagram much more than he includes her, so...

Edited by nexxie
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

She includes him on her instagram much more than he includes her, so...

I say he’d dump her in a second if Kourtney gave him the go shead. 

I think they both carry a torch for the other. If Scott stays on the straight and narrow, it would not shock me if they got back together sometime in the future. Out of the 3 sisters, Kourtney has seemed to long for the traditional family the most. Once I thought Khloé wanted that, but since she became “hot” I think that’s no longer a priority. It was nice to see Scott in an office actually showing that he has a job (of sorts). 

Mason is becoming so grown up and is a good looking kid. He’s got the best of Scott and Kourtney.

Khloé’s hips in the talking head with Malika? Huge. 

When Kim showed the pic of her in the tub, Kris said “ at least you don’t have handcuffs on”...  a reference to Paris ?

• Love 3

Here’s my contribution to useless information.  I’m positive that the meditative tea lady, Shiva Rose, at the start of the episode, is the ex-wife of Dylan McDermott. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

When Kim showed the pic of her in the tub, Kris said “ at least you don’t have handcuffs on”...  a reference to Paris ?

I thought she looked like a penis.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Scott has made out the best of everybody in this family.

He is somehow the only original Male still on the payroll.

He gets to vacation with the family, spend holidays with them, and reap the benefits of their name.  

And then he gets to boink Sophia.

And somehow through all the b.s. he has gone from skeevy to the most likeable character on the show because he knows this is all b.s.  His quips and digs are fantastic.

• Love 10