Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Dad's thinking, "I did not risk my life fighting in Vietnam so that I could gum tuna sandwiches. The hell I didn't."

This freaks me out so much. If my husband had lived, he'd be 70 this year. I can't think of all those guys being in their 70s now. 😱 I'm still just an old tofu-eating hippie girl, myself.   btw - We lived in Ann Arbor when Eden Foods was just a restaurant and bakery. I guess they're old now, too. 😊

So, is our girl Kassandra pregnant?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Scary when someone loses 125 pounds and I can't really tell. He is walking better though.

I was thinking that when he got on the scale he was moving a lot better than the first couple times he got on there.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Scary when someone loses 125 pounds and I can't really tell. He is walking better though.

That’s kinda what I thought. I was stunned he lost that much.

• Love 2

Hopefully, his sister will get with the program too.  I'm amazed he actually made it.  Something tells me that this isn't going to be as easy as he thinks its going to be after his surgery.  Calling Dr. Paradise!!!!! or Lola!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It seems like it’s been a few shows since we actually saw a surgery.

Well, we got to see Jeanne's mom Barbara get her infected hernia removed last week!

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Hopefully, his sister will get with the program too.  I'm amazed he actually made it.  Something tells me that this isn't going to be as easy as he thinks its going to be after his surgery.  Calling Dr. Paradise!!!!! or Lola!

Hopefully Lola. I love her wigs and wardrobe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This family needs the Dr. Now group plan, with both parents being heavy, and the cardiac and diabetes issues, they all need to follow a decent diet.     The sister with kids needs to show them proper nutrition so they don't grow up the same as her parents and brother. 

• Love 4

her Brother is her world.......Woman you have small children. What are they to you? Stupid canned script just doesn’t work when they arent careful who reads it.

Edited by Wanda
Fingers bigger than keyboard
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Really big person next to Dr Paradise is a bingo square 

i love Dr Paradise ❤️❤️❤️

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Aaron's removed stomach looks like a kielbasa. Which, now that I type that, actually might be a kielbasa. 

Dr. Now's all, "If Dr. Pimple Popper can play with the tumors and stuff she removes from her patients, I can roll Aaron's stomach around like it's silly puddy."

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Dr. Now's all, "If Dr. Pimple Popper can play with the tumors and stuff she removes from her patients, I can roll Aaron's stomach around like it's silly puddy."

At least they didn’t toss it around the operating room like a water balloon. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Ooo!  This "filling the stomach with water for educational purposes" is new!  Go, TLC!  Gettin' crazy!

Puttin' the Learnin' back in TLC!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 13

The amount of stomach cut out looked like the size of a forearm...WTH!!!

I think that is the largest stomach we've seen.  What is even left in there?! 

I guess that is how you are able to eat yourself to 718.  Holy shit!

Dr. Now was enthralled...I hadn't seen that before either.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

NEVER!!!! Peanut butter is manna from heaven...especially when placed inside chocolate.

It is.  But I’m one of those unlucky people who will gain 10 pounds just looking at it.  PB is the one food I actually refuse to let in the door, because if a jar is open my spoon and I will soon empty it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

Hopefully Lola. I love her wigs and wardrobe.

I love Lola.  She gets lots of hate on this site but she was great with both Rena and Roni, who were in domestically abusive relationships during their weight loss journey.  She’s great in those situations.

• Love 13
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

I guess I’m weird - I thought seeing the stomach was cool

Me too.  But I do lurve me some Dr. Pimple popper.  And I remember when they showed actual surgeries on this channel.  I watched the shit out of that...except eye surgery.  That shit freaked me out.  I can’t take close up shots of eyes. *shudders*

• Love 9
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

I guess I’m weird - I thought seeing the stomach was cool

Me, too, especially as he said with food in it it could stretch to be 5x that big.

I think the sister is sweet, but I also think she has found a lot of the pounds he lost.   She needs to make a copy of the Dr Now diet and use it herself. 

I am impressed he is wearing real shoes.  I do give him props for not sitting around the house in his birthday suit.  

• Love 6
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Me too.  But I do lurve me some Dr. Pimple popper.  And I remember when they showed actual surgeries on this channel.  I watched the shit out of that...except eye surgery.  That shit freaked me out.  I can’t take close up shots of eyes. *shudders*

I haven’t watched her. I should check it out. We homeschool and one of the most common questions is how I can stand doing science experiments. Are you kidding? I can’t wait to my next kid is ready for the heart dissection. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I haven’t watched her. I should check it out. We homeschool and one of the most common questions is how I can stand doing science experiments. Are you kidding? I can’t wait to my next kid is ready for the heart dissection. 

I recommend her YouTube channel.  You get all the “pops” but don’t have to sit through all the filler of people drama.

• Love 5