Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Since the death of his mother, Aaron has lived at home to care for his aging father.  But due to his food addiction, Aaron has to rely heavily on his father for help instead. Now Aaron must learn to care for himself to avoid eating himself to death. 

I find myself saying his name as A-A-Ron.  Thanks Key and Peele!  I'll bet he's churlish.  

giphy.gif

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.   Hopefully no clipboards will be damaged in the viewing of this episode. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

On 3/19/2019 at 4:20 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I find myself saying his name as A-A-Ron.  Thanks Key and Peele! 

SAME! A-A-Ron will never not be funny.

As for this A-A-Ron, I'm guessing it's gonna be a case of me rethinking that.

• Like 4

I had a TV  dinner,but it's ok cause I was watching TV. Hey fellow pounders!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

How y'all doing? My eating habit is cheese and crackers. Not exactly on my keto plan, but there you are.

• Like 9

How y'all doing? My eating habit tonight was a Lean Cuisine and some Easter Reese's candies.  Because it's all about balance, right?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

I use this show to keep me from eating!  I'll vote for NOT a train wreck, but inspirational is tough after Justin.

• Like 4

How y’all doin? I actually kind of want an inspirational episode tonight. Last week (& last night’s Hoarders) were a bit too much. 

• Like 8

They have talking scales now that go up to 750 pounds and announce the weight so you don’t have to look down over your belly. If you weigh more than 750, it says one at a time, please.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Hi All--starting a new class next Wednesday, so this is my last live one for awhile!  Let's make it GOOD!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I opened up the thread earlier to be ready at 8...and see Key and Peele sketch gifs while watching a Seth Meyers interview with one of the actors from Peele's new movie. A sign that this is gonna be a good night?

Tonight's eating habit was scrambled eggs and an English muffin. I might have an orange for a snack.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Well hello yet again Pounder Pals! Uh oh another weight unknown tonight Do we have another Jeanne?

Eating habit: wonton soup.

• Like 6

I need to eat one more thing but now its 8PM and my eating habit is no food after 6PM - this way I can eat all the carbs I want and maintain my weight. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

What up, Pounders?!  I'm actually here for the very beginning!  My eating habit was roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.  Not very healthy, but I didn't eat much of it.  Will probably have some "healthy" cookies and hot tea later.

Looks like we're back in Texas, and in a trailer.  At least Aaron is saying "I let my life get this way" instead of "life did this to me."

• Like 10

How y'all doing? Waiting to digest my scoop of ice cream before I get on the treadmill. This show is good for my treadmill habit.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

How y’all doin? I actually kind of want an inspirational episode tonight. Last week (& last night’s Hoarders) were a bit too much. 

Last week's episode was nauseating.  I wanted to hit the gym immediately afterwards.

• Like 5

Finally a patient with a walk in shower. All the others had to step over the rim into a tub.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Just cleared the second bingo card and it’s 8;04

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

ANOTHER one that won't let someone else bathe him, ever ..when it gets to that point...but all the other stuff is fine?

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Salmon in miso sauce tonight. 

Yum!  I'm jealous!

Did we really need to see him on the toilet?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

OMG Come the fuck on with the bathroom wiping scene. This is wholly unnecessary. Jesus. I hate TLC.

• Like 18

He should just shit on the floor like that woman from "Hoarders" last night. (Oh, that was an awful episode!)

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 7
  • Sad 1

Hello all.  My eating habits is home made black bean soup.  Yum.

• Like 5

Oh my god, he uses his cane!!

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Oh. My. God. We're watching him wipe his ass. My husband got up and put his food in the fridge for later and I've yet to see him again.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 22

"Weight unknown" is never a good start.

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I missed Hoarders (will watch later in the week) but I just caught the end of Jeanne (actually turned it on after Jeopardy and it was right in the middle of her mom's surgery). 

• Like 1

PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.