Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

"I wish there were better options".

Have any of these fools thought of packing a picnic cooler? Turkey sandwiches on pita pockets with cucumbers, mustard and lettuce, apples, grapes, carrots, diet iced tea? You could have three helpings of that for less money and calories than ONE fast food enormo-meal.

That actually sounds really good right now.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Have any of these fools thought of packing a picnic cooler? Turkey sandwiches on pita pockets with cucumbers, mustard and lettuce, apples, grapes, carrots, diet iced tea? You could have three helpings of that for less money and calories than ONE fast food enormo-meal.

No joke, I feel like this basic life skills knowledge is missing in a lot of Americans (I am an American, btw)

Edited by LizzyB
wanted to clarify that I was indemnifying myself, too!
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Or how about manage to go three hours without a meal?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Finally a patient with a walk in shower. All the others had to step over the rim into a tub.

Heh, and he's smart enough to have a bench in the shower! Hear that No-Hi-Jeanne!? 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

OMG PLEASE WITH THIS HOTEL COMMERCIAL.......................................................

(I like the close-up doggie noses one, though.)

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

NO GRAPES! Those things are poison! Stealthy little fat bombs, those grapes. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'll take 718, boxed. 23 lost on the first try is my powerball.

I got it on the nose!!!

11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'll take 718, boxed. 23 lost on the first try is my powerball.

I got it on the nose!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

So I decided not to kill myself (or anyone else), driving like a mad woman to get home to hang out with you guys, which also means that my eating habit is me swallowing my saliva....now time to catch up!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh it was FAR worse than that, you're sugarcoating it LOL....she actually crapped in cups in front of her granddaughter and left it there till eventually there was a foot of it.  Plus pee too.  

(A-Aron!  Funniest skit ever.)

Hold up...someone pooed on the floor?  Like repeatedly???!!!

And here I thought My 600lb life was bad.

Jesus.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

So I decided not to kill myself (or anyone else), driving like a mad woman to get home to hang out with you guys, which also means that my eating habit is me swallowing my saliva....now time to catch up!

Saliva is a low calorie meal! Its also gluten free.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hey pounders, tuning in late again tonight. My eating habit tonight was French onion meatballs over Amish noodles.  Oh my word, it was good.

i feel like (in the four minutes I’ve been watching) that we have another poundtestant that’s completely delusional about what it’s going to take to lose weight. Because apparently they all come into this thinking they’ll be scheduled for surgery the day after their initial visit.

Also! Is it just me or is there a trend with them going into that initial appointment with their list of excuses for why they’re super-de-duperly morbidly obese all lined up and ready to go when Dr. Now asks?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

BTW - is there a forum or topic for Hoarders?

Yep, right here (there's a live link in the graphic): 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Thing is, while fast food isn't the healthiest options, you can do better than what these people do at fast food places. A burger with no bun and a side salad with no dressing, diet coke, unsweetened tea, nearly every fast food place has some form of a grilled chicken sandwich.  I would love it if someone brought that up to them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Seriously! But, three hours without a pee stop, that's where I draw the line 

I’m lucky if I can make an hour without a pee stop. (Or just need to get up and move and stretch so my legs stop feeling funny)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

Jesus.

Yes and when she moved into her daughters nice clean house, she popped on  the floor there too.😳

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Jesus.

There was a foot of human waste on the floor over the entire first floor of the house 

White socks?    This guy is a sprained ankle away from taking to his bed.

And has he not watched the show?    There is no automatic approval at a first visit.  I do recall with Melissa and another woman in the very first days of the show they did do surgery earlier on, but not recently.  

So Sister Margaret (sounds like the name of the nun that taught me world history,  no that was Sister Mary Margaret)  doesn't think there are options for food other than the drive-thur fast food place?  Now it is possible he would be angry if they stopped at a restaurant for something healthier.    She will be seeing Dr Now in a few years with her attitude.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I never got to do an official greeting to you all. I started watching only one and a half minutes in and the forum was going crazy. I was already a few pages behind at that point. My dinner was corkscrew pasta paired with a cheap Pinot Grigio. Thank goodness it’s a big bottle because I’m going to need it tonight. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Splashes said:

That actually sounds really good right now.

I just copied that sandwich recipe so I can remember to make it in the near future (minus mustard. Don't like mustard).

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Jesus.

Oh, yes, we Hoarders fans are hardcore. Wiping asses on 600 lb is nothing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, toodles said:

Dammit.  Now I want cake🎂.  Happy birthday.

Thanks @toodles,......the big 6-0.  Not loving it, but keep telling myself that it beats the alternative and outside my excessive cake celebrating, I am in control of my eating habit.  

• Love 6