Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

@Suzywriter is our winner with an exact guess of 718 pounds!  She wins time with the tiny dog of her choosing, one free poorly drawn and horribly-placed tattoo, extra long, toilet paper holding kitchen tongs for her personal hygiene needs (much classier than a cane!), and of course the amazement of her fellow pounders! 

I am so honored!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am so bloody tired of these canned VO scripts. "I've been working so hard."

Oh, FFS. No, you've been cutting back on your food intake and changing both the kinds and amounts of food you eat. That does not equal "working so hard."

OTOH, I *have* been working so hard. It's Wednesday evening, I'm working M - F this week, and I came home bloody TIRED. No, it's not a tragedy or a drama. It's just waht is. I'm no spring chicken, and I'm not complaining, but I don't have the same physical stamina I did 25 years ago. 

So please, TV show, don't fling this "working so hard" BS at me from super morbidly obese people who are dealing with the task of changing their eating habits. Just don't.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

I hope he doesn’t.  I never like these people and am glad when they fail.  So shoot me.

Darling, come sit with me and the cat on the sofa. We will split some fried grapes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

He forced his dad to come with him...to witness the whole 22# that he lost?!?!?

He must have read my last post...said the same exact thing!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Well you know what they say about guys with small feet?

That they can’t find their penis under their stomach apron?

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

He needs to poop first, shower second, aint no way that cane method is working. A bidet would actually be a good thing for this guy. It is a good thing for all humans but this guy would be very helped by one. You can get a little seat you attach to the toilet, instant bidet

I have one of those. It's a wonderful thing.  

Almost a full hour in, and he's lost almost nothing, thrown his entire family under the bus, and dragged his father on a marathon drive to Dr. Now.   I officially hate Aaron.   I don't care if he loses 500 lbs, he's still a jerk, and always will be.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

When the father shook his head "no" while Aaron was talking to Doctor Now. Dad has heard these same excuses for years and years.

Edited by Julyolo
Punctuation
  • Love 8
Just now, aliya said:

Dr Now is not fooling with these people any more.

Plus, I must say I like how these Texans say "Sir." Damn right. Treat Dr Now with respect. 

Dr Now is not playing with them any more. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Don’t allow peanut butter or white bread into the house! They’re evil!

OMG but the Whole Foods honey roasted fresh grind peanut butter. Heaven.

• Love 6

I will never understand going to a gym.... Take a freaking walk!!! It’s free!

Edited to clarify - I mean I don’t understand these people going to a gym - not gyms in general

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’m tired and this episode is boring.  This needs to take a turn to either Uber successful or total train wreck soon or I’m out.  

Im considering watching that hoarders episode people were talking about...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1