Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

Oh Lord. Now mom has a nasty looking sore on her abdomen. They are BOTH going to the hospital. 

How come these people don't understand or practice just good basic personal hygiene? I'm just baffled here.

• Love 10

Shes gonna shove her progress in his face, lol. I mean the mom has no clue how to cook light and healthy, no clue at all.  I love her little temper tantrums. Dr. Now so has her number. Epic episode, what weve been waiting for.

• Love 13

OMG Pounders!  I was busy packing for a trip and completely lost track of time. I’m over an hour late. I’ve missed all the fun Snark. I’ll do my best to catch up. 

Dinner equals lean cuisine Vermont macaroni and cheese. And the last glass of wine from my box   🥂

• Love 9

Oh, spare us the tears, honey. "All I needed is weight loss surgery. Instead I'm having to go back into the hospital, with my mom."

Because, you delusional twit, you have another serious infection and Dr. Now is trying to save your life. And, your mom's.

I bet a good steak dinner that what's really on her mind is how mean they are the hospital: no smoking and no good food.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

I feel like her and her mother do not practice appropriate hygiene... I know that is mean.  But  wow.

Dr. Now actually said it was all due to inadequate hygiene.  Both of them. I can’t even imagine how nasty.

• Love 15

Now she & mom are both infected?  These people live like effing pigs, they are truly the most disgusting people EVER on this show.   All she wants us weight loss surgery?  Yeah honey that ain't gonna happen!  And even if it did, it wouldn't help you one bit.  I'm nauseated just thinking of their collective stank.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Why is she always in bed when we see her at home?  

Because that's where she is spending her life?  Though she was in the chair in the beginning of the episode too.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, StitchPunk said:

They both have to go to the hospital now! Oh no.

Who'll bring Jeanne her pizza and cigarettes? 

2 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Cute Boston Terrier (or was it a Frenchie?) on her tee-shirt.
Why is she always in bed when we see her at home?  

She's working hard! I wonder if she does Lupe's bed jogging? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Either, Mom dies, but that's not unexpected (she had a ruptured colon or something didn't she?), or Daddy croaks. 

I think the father stayed behind, and I bet he lives in the travel trailer next to their trailer.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

wah.....I have to go back in the hospital............and I'm not even getting my weight loss surgery.  Hell, these two don't have enough basic hygiene knowledge to keep themselves clean on a day to day basis, can't imagine what would happen if she ever managed to come around get on the diet and then have surgery......not going to happen - don't even think Lola or Dr. Paradise will be able to save this sad sack...... 

• Love 12
Just now, Lizz said:

Dr. Now actually said it was all due to inadequate hygiene.  Both of them. I can’t even imagine how nasty.

I know. I just can't get my head around this. Her mom has gone through major surgery and you'd think that would have clued her in about keeping herself - and her daughter - clean. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

I think Jeanne dies.

Show of hands of those who will be sad?

yup, I’m gonna blame the meds for being a heartless bitch. Well, the meds and TLC

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
Just now, CalpurniaF said:

I bet it'll be Dr. Lola who will force her to write a letter to her childhood dog who barked at her once thus causing her to hate herself and thus gain weight.

The mother's injury was a total attempt to distract from J's pathetic weight loss.

Brilliant!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Wait? She went off the diet for ONE DAY? And gained 29 pounds??

Liar, liar, shit-stained pants on fire.

She ate 3500 calories every hour in one day, that’s the only way she could gain it!!! LOL

Reminds me of Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day, but he didn’t gain any weight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Somehow she does not understand when Dr. Now says She is responsible for her progress, that means she should be saying no to mounds of food. She should not be eating lying down. She, should be getting her fat ass up and exercising. But no, it's not her fault, because, don'tcha know, the scale is wrong.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Still she lies more than a rich kid trying to get into Yale.

Oh, man, that was great! 😄 

Sorry, "sister-wife" and "fairy tale" don't go in the same story for me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Where is dad?

BTW, every time I go write a new comment, my old comment of "Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" is still in the box for some reason. Still true.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

These slacks jaws dont have the mental capacity to keep themselves clean or their home clean.  They cant follow a diet that is spelled out for them, have no idea what healthy food is.  How have they made it this long.  Bright side though is the slack jaw helps with shoveling in copious amounts of food.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CalpurniaF said:

I bet it'll be Dr. Lola who will force her to write a letter to her childhood dog who barked at her once thus causing her to hate herself and thus gain weight.

Water, meet keyboard!  I actually laughed out loud. 

2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

You know, that's a great question.  He kind of disappeared.

They lost him in the mess.  They'll get a backhoe in to unearth him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Walking the dogs, I hope!

Administering flea meds to the dog, cleaning the house...anything to no longer be featured on this shit show of an episode!

• Love 5