Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

From a TLC article:

"How do you tell someone how much your heart is so full of love, joy, longing, and excitement? Not expectations, looking forward. So excited to see where life leads us," said Amy, reflecting on her vows.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

They propped the welcome-to-the-wedding sign  in front of a pot of dead flowers?!! And actually posted a picture of it? I'm dead.

22512F0A-9280-4C0D-8610-6F94FD6765B2.jpeg

That’s a pitiful barrel of almost dead flowers….

Chris bought new barrels but those flowers would look better in the old rotten barrels… and propping the sign in the dirt just looks stupid.

Classy and Elegant!!!! 😂

• LOL 4

So Amy had 5 pages of nuptials and Chris had half a page. 
what is it with the Roloffs and their love of long winded blabbering when they marry?

I thought Jer and Auj would never shut up!

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

It is nice that she has those feelings.

Yeah. We all have them in the beginning. It will be even better if she still has those feelings in a year or two. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

They propped the welcome-to-the-wedding sign  in front of a pot of dead flowers?!! And actually posted a picture of it? I'm dead.

22512F0A-9280-4C0D-8610-6F94FD6765B2.jpeg

Matt wasn’t there to water them and keep them fresh and nice!

They do look like something of Amy’s!  Lol

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, seasons said:

"The Roloff matriarch read her vows from multiple pages of paper."

LMAO

Hope Chris could keep up with that.

Looks like they took their vows between the bushes, rocks and the tent? Odd.

I think that's just a bad picture angle. She probably had the Sun photographer hiding further out in the bushes to take the pictures. 😄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just my own opinion here but I think a wedding gown with a train and a long veil was silly for her at this stage of life. The gown was pretty in itself and would have looked nice without a train. Some sort of nice headpiece would have been more appropriate. I agree that a beaded or embroidered light cape would have been fabulous for her too. Her arms are in bad shape and shouldn't have revealed so much up top. Once again, this is just my opinion. Yes, her hair and makeup looked wonderful. She had a great make up artist; he or she hid all the sun damage on her face. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Like to see that prenup.I bet he is so far out they will have to pump daylight to him.Kiss ass or die.

To be fair Chris has been on this merry go round for four years.  He lives in Amy's house only sharing expenses.

Travels and married on TLC dime.  Dines out and maybe even drives a provider vehicle.

I think our boy is doing ok compared to the medium income real estate man living alone bachelor he once was.

He's 'moving on up'!  He's  'finally got a piece of the pie" as the song goes!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, stoppro said:

I still wonder what is wrong with chris,why join this fuckuped family? Money is not everything.

I think Chris might just think his pretty face was made for tv!

He kind of reminds me of the Amber Portworth on Teen Mom suck up boyfriends.  Different kind of show but they move right in and live the tv show dream!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

But, if it were me? I'd hope that Matt wouldn't stoop so low as to actively encourage Molly to spite her mother by inviting her on a trip the same day as her mother's wedding. I mean, there's enough discord in this family already without Matt getting his jollies this way.

Mind you - it's certainly not beyond Matt to be such an asshole, I just hope it wasn't the case. 

That is not even remotely what I was suggesting.  I meant he no doubt wanted to be nearby in order to see her sometime while she was still in town.  

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

To be fair Chris has been on this merry go round for four years.  He lives in Amy's house only sharing expenses.

Travels and married on TLC dime.  Dines out and maybe even drives a provider vehicle.

I think our boy is doing ok compared to the medium income real estate man living alone bachelor he once was.

I don't know he has never been married.He's livin the dream right now.but it won't be long before the nitemare starts.now he is hitched it's not like before,just going out.There is only so much shit he will take before he wants out.I think that point seeing that it's Amy' sourpuss' that time will be sooner than later.If he doesn't pass from food poison, with that pig's cooking.I just don't see it.He could have done much better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

So... Matt arranged for dead and dying flowers? :)

I believe those pots of flowers were placed in Amy's tender loving care; I seem to remember watching a scene of her watering them and hoping they wouldn't die?

"Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...plannin' and dreamin'..."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Chris busting a move (or maybe a hip) on the dance floor! 🕺

EB9B2FF0-8054-46B0-9C4F-38C87CF3413A.jpeg

Poor Jackson is stepping on his OWN toes here!  :'(

11 hours ago, Lurk said:

She probably had the Sun photographer hiding further out in the bushes to take the pictures. 😄

Ka-ching!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Pretty sure he enjoys the celebrity ("fame"), too.  Even Chris has an ego!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

More thoughts on Molly: could she have stayed away out of solidarity to her father?  They were always close, and there ARE those who think it was a slap in the face to not invite him.

This is where I misinterpreted ypu, all4mom2. I took Molly staying away out of solidarity for her father because there ARE those who think it was a slap in the face not to invite him not as "I hope Matt was in the area to also visit Molly" but as "I think Molly isn't in photos because she skipped the wedding to spite her mother and support her dad.".

A moot point since Molly did attend. 

53 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I believe those pots of flowers were placed in Amy's tender loving care; I seem to remember watching a scene of her watering them and hoping they wouldn't die?

I believe Matt was deemed to be in charge of the flowers to where he gets credit for them. Which is it?

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I believe Matt was deemed to be in charge of the flowers to where he gets credit for them. Which is it?

I'm sure that a bunch of flowers made it and looked beautiful, and some didn't - who cares? The point was that HER people, who were so paranoid about Matt ruining the wedding, put the sign in front of a pot of dead flowers (or, at the very least, didn't do a quality control check if it was indeed wedding-wrecking Matt that placed it there). And I doubt that it was Matt that posted it. No matter how much you hate Matt, you can't deny that he gave her a beautiful wedding and graciously bowed out once he was no longer needed.

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

As I recall it, Matt planted the in-ground flowers, helped get the other ones started, and then Amy took over care of the pansies in the barrels; they showed a watering system using hoses.  Hence the debate with Chris over whether to use the old "rustic" barrels or buy new barrels.  I could be mistaken, but I'm sure someone who has every episode recorded and assiduously watches and memorizes every detail will correct me if that's the case.  I personally don't care enough to try to find the episode and sit through it.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Was the color theme gray and white?  I saw a photo of Zach and Tori and she was wearing a somber looking long gray dress.  I wish we could see a photo of Lisa.  

I saw Tori’s dress and wondered if it was maternity wear?

It was not a flattering look!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I saw Tori’s dress and wondered if it was maternity wear?

It was not a flattering look!

It was provocative, in addition to being ugly. 

Enough so to get people on SM speculating.

Tori loves her some attention!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, stoppro said:

I still wonder what is wrong with chris,why join this fuckuped family? Money is not everything.

Chris is now sort of a minor celebrity and it no doubt helps his real estate business in addition to being a nice paycheck. Notice how he moved into the house Amy bought and was willing to have the ceremony on the farm owned by Matt. He's definitely a hanger on  as opposed to a take charge guy. I just don't see this lasting. Amy's going to see to it that he has a lot less freedom now that he's signed on the dotted line and I predict he'll rebel. The lure of the strip clubs he frequented is going to be hard to resist, especially once she starts harping on him constantly. This has the makings of a potential trainwreck. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

And then again older couples sometimes meet in the middle. Separate bedrooms and shared expenses!  She needs  him and he needs her. 

I’ve never thought of this as a love match. More a marriage of convenience!

It’s good for the show, Amy, Chris, TLC and advertising!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

Chris is now sort of a minor celebrity and it no doubt helps his real estate business in addition to being a nice paycheck. Notice how he moved into the house Amy bought and was willing to have the ceremony on the farm owned by Matt. He's definitely a hanger on  as opposed to a take charge guy. I just don't see this lasting. Amy's going to see to it that he has a lot less freedom now that he's signed on the dotted line and I predict he'll rebel. The lure of the strip clubs he frequented is going to be hard to resist, especially once she starts harping on him constantly. This has the makings of a potential trainwreck. 

Insert: popcorn meme.

1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

And then again older couples sometimes meet in the middle. Separate bedrooms and shared expenses!  She needs  him and he needs her. 

I’ve never thought of this as a love match. More a marriage of convenience!

It’s good for the show, Amy, Chris, TLC and advertising!

And viewers!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Tori looked like she was wearing a shroud.

A gray dress?  I wonder if that was part of the color scheme of the wedding.  Maybe she just wanted to coordinate with Zach.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

but I'm sure someone who has every episode recorded and assiduously watches and memorizes every detail will correct me if that's the case.  I personally don't care enough to try to find the episode and sit through it.

You haven't gotten your copy of the "Little People Big World" Bible so you can quote chapter and verse?😊 Neither have I.

I know Amy spends lots of time in the sun but her arms look darker than the rest of her. Like a spray tan. She was 50 shades of tan. I wonder if she ate the remainder of the wedding cake already? Her legs (in that pic of her getting her mani/pedi) are so big. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

Back to selling and selfie hell 

E8592F07-8377-4A5D-81CB-0AF1EC7C77E4.jpeg

Yikes, really?!! Poor Mr. DeMille is no longer in front of her, he's under her.

It's like one of those pictures you accidentally take while trying to figure out something else on your phone. You can delete those Amy!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

That's a terrible photo.  What was she doing?

She was doing a LiVE video with Deb from the farm walking around, talking about the wild flowers and what a great man Chris is…. Blah blah blah

She just can’t stay away from Matt’s property

• Love 8

She was going on about how 10 hrs wasn’t enough and she wanted the day to last forever

10 hrs of being the center of attention and princess for a day wasn’t enough for Amy and true to form Deb was in the background going on about what a beautiful bride she was and how gorgeous her ring is and how awesome her nuptials were blah blah ass kiss ass kiss!

deb asked if Amy could show everyone her ring and Amy said no and that it needed to be a secret for the show 🙄 and how excited she was that People Magazine covered her wedding 

if you’re gonna sell your wedding to a media outlet don’t be pissed when other media outlets send in the drones

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I understand why she may have been spending a lot of time at the farm before the wedding, but why is she there two days after the wedding? And the only reason I watched the whole video (it's very boring) was because, as she dreamily reminisced about how perfect the wedding was and all the people involved, I wanted to hear if she would thank the man who actually made it happen. Yeah, Matt! That would have been the gracious and I'm-not-a-bitter-ex-wife thing to do, 'cause you know, she's moved on now. In fact, she's so drunk with happiness, she should thank him for divorcing her. Anyway, I wouldn't expect her to mention him at the wedding, but two days later as she's back on his property, it might have been a nice gesture. Like, thanks Matt, for letting us do this. It was really great. But no, she didn't.

• Love 11