Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wonder what kind of urgent business calls her mother gets that requires her to wear her headphones around her neck all day?

“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.?”

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Oh no Dr. Now is sending her for psychotherapy. Now, I am not against that at all except are we about to see for the umpteenth time in a row the therapist --Lola?-- recommend a heart to heart with one of both of her parents? Seems to be a trend lately.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no Dr. Now is sending her for psychotherapy. Now, I am not against that at all except are we about to see for the umpteenth time in a row the therapist --Lola?-- recommend a heart to heart with one of both of her parents? Seems to be a trend lately.

And we know there was Dad drama.

• Love 1

Hope she does well after losing her gall bladder. Hope they told her  that she will have diet/food concerns from now on.  My husband had his removed over 30 years ago & still has problems eating certain foods.  He has to take medicine that helps regulate his bile, which was the gall bladder's job. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Let me guess....reconnect with your daddy.  I got my clinical psych degree at the Jason Seaver School of Psych😂😂, taking classes in his basement.

Yo, Leonardo DiCaprio was IN that basement!  Must have been some fun lessons.  😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Why does Lola tell these folks to sit "wherever they are comfortable" when there is only ONE place to sit?!

Maybe one of them will sit in her chair or on the floor.  Although most likely they'll need to roll in a bed; that is, one with a mattress that doesn't make them look fat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Oh LOOOOOORRRRDDDDD with Lola. Lady, there are SOME of us that never "stuck up" for our abusers. Please stop with that nonsense. Her behavior does not need validation—it needs correction. 

She has to invest in Aaron because he is her meal ticket!

It’s going to take work putting herself first! For years, she had everybody at her beck and call. Well she sat around and stuffed her face.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I bet during that time along with food stamps they still did the blocks of cheese (American cheese, so it's not real cheese), and butter and things like that they could get too.   

Another letter to Daddy.   Lola is a one wig woman, and a one trick pony when it comes to Daddy.  

• Love 10