Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She got close enough... 72 pounds . I think Dr. Now will approve her because he also wants to get her gallbladder out and there are few other surgeons who would attempt that on her, even though she needs it.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I really don't understand how she can think she was eating 1200 calories.  Maybe she thought it was 12,000 a day?

She doesn’t have an eating problem. Just a math problem. She doesn’t understand decimals. 😜

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Well it's only 9:20 and she's at her last chance dr. Now appt.  It's so early that I'm guessing she somehow manages to qualify for surgery.  Which would be a huge surprise.  

Or at least they take out  her gall bladder.  No other surgeon would touch her for just doing a gall bladder removal by itself.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Uuuugghh said:

I hate seeing all the sad pets on this show. 

You just know they aren’t getting any table scraps. I always get the 10 piece McNuggets and I and the 2 Doxies share. We fight over the last one. I usually win. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Any day now said:

They need to get rid of the surgery warnings.No one gets to the point where they have surgery on this show anymore.

Its also a dead giveaway they are going to have the surgery.

• Love 2

How can any rope be strong enough to hold Whitney?   And who the hell could possibly belay her?  (I think it's belay).  

Does anyone on this show ever see a dentist?   Mom's teeth are as jacked up as her daughter's are.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Or at least they take out  her gall bladder.  No other surgeon would touch her for just doing a gall bladder removal by itself.

At least she’d lose a couple pounds!!

If she does lose a few hundred pounds, the first thing she will do is dump that sack of potatoes named Aaron. I’ve seen more personality in a brick. And he obviously has low standards if he would put up with a 700 pounder.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Whew!!

I’m caught up to watching the show in real time, but I still have five pages of Snark to read! Can we just talk a little bit about how she thinks you need to put butter and milk and rice??!!??

Gurrrrrrrl! the rice is the problem. It’s a solid carbohydrate. 

Why would anyone put butter and milk in rice? Outside of certain recipes, but normally seems so strange. And does not sound good.

• Love 5

I wonder what kind of urgent business calls her mother gets that requires her to wear her headphones around her neck all day?

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

You just know they aren’t getting any table scraps. I always get the 10 piece McNuggets and I and the 2 Doxies share. We fight over the last one. I usually win. 

My favorite and something I have to give up.

25 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

If Aaron ditches her she can move in with Maja

I’ve always thought they need to have an apartment complex to serve as a group home for these people. Bring them from all around the country and have all kinds of services available for them— Counseling, exercise, swimming pool, indoor walking area, physical therapy and strengthening, furniture and showers and everything size to accommodate these people.  Ban deliveries of pizza!!  Maybe have a cafeteria where healthy food is created and portioned out for them. 

• Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

My say something nice, it looks like she keeps up her blonde hair coloring?

I'm giving it until 8:25 before the three inches of roots show up.

Yup her roots look like crap now

LOL...I knew it was gonna happen! 

Cause her mom would fly in for the surgery, if it is still questionable, while she is in the pre-op room in the surgery gown.  Can they stop with the...I have to be a certain weight on the DAY of surgery!!??

Edited by umgoblue
Because commas help give a sentence clarity
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Count me as a big YES on that.  I seriously have never heard a human being scream like that constantly in my life.   What an obnoxious braying whale. 

Kate Gosselin was worse.  She did it to draw all attention from her children.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, StitchPunk said:

Why would anyone put butter and milk in rice? Outside of certain recipes, but normally seems so strange. And does not sound good.

You can cook rice porridge with milk and then add butter to it.  My grandpa used to make it a lot, and my parents occasionally made it too when I was little.

• Love 4