Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm mixed race with curly, Jewish type hair, not kinky black hair - think Weird Al, but better. :  ) White stylists often don't know what to do and black ones want to over process it with chemicals. I just stopped going to the hairdresser for years. I would just cut my own hair - the curls hide a lot. :  )

When I lived on the east coast, sometimes I could find a stylist from the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico and was used to mixed clients, but ain't none of them in Iowa. Fortunately, I've found some well-trained white stylists out here who have been able to work with my hair type. The best thing I've done is let it be cut and styled, learn Curly Girl, and use product.  It's all so much easier to deal with now. I actually look like a human and don't have to pull my hair into a bun on humid days. : )

One of my college roommates is half Jewish with very thick, coarse hair. Her parents moved to Florida when we were in school and she found someone down there over the summer break who she loved. For the rest of school she would only get her hair done when she was visiting home.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

“As serious as I can”  basically says that I can’t be serious about this. It’s code. 

Like “ i’ll do my best“  it’s not,  “I will do it”.

I’ll do my best means I won’t do anything. 

Remember Shelley on Celebrity Rehab? She said it best--"he's not prepared to do whatever it takes. He's prepared to do what he thinks it should take". There's our Tiffany. 

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

How about instead of hiring a trainer, you just go for a fucking walk!!!!????

And if she hated going to the gym or the gawkers in the park, get some exercise DVD's! 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That's the entire workout?  And she got the trainer to come out to the park just for 5 mins?  Impressive.

She’s  embarrassed to go  food shopping, but will happily box in the park? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That's the entire workout?  And she got the trainer to come out to the park just for 5 mins?  Impressive.

His rates amount to $20/min...I will train her!😂

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My question about Mr. Clean ad:  who actually lets their bathtub to get that horrid looking?  Or anything in their kitchen?  Although where oil vapors settle can get pretty sticky and hard to clean, like the bottom of the cabinet above the microwave...

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

“As serious as I can”  basically says that I can’t be serious about this. It’s code. 

Like “ i’ll do my best“  it’s not,  “I will do it”.

I’ll do my best means I won’t do anything. 

Yeah. She also said she's now eating carbs or sweets "right now." As in, what? She's going back to the drive-thru sometime in the future?

Girl, that drive-thru life is OVER. And if you don't get that? You are over. Before your time. This is maddening, and sad.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 10