Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, hoosiermom said:

I don't care how much she lost. I'm still having cheesecake for dinner. And cookies after that. pffft.

Im having a hotdish that would certainly fit with what some of the poundticerpants eat >..>

• Love 5

I think she said she met Christian when she was 29, and she's 33 now.   

Month 1 689 lbs.

Month 3 596 lbs. down 93 lbs.   And approved for surgery.

On a tacky personal note, I really hate her hair.       

Christian is getting really cold feet isn't he?   Christian is really pissed she lost that much weight isn't he?   

• Love 15

Hi Pounders!  I just started about 20 minutes ago and can't even catch up with the thread yet, but I just have to say that these two have the flattest affects I think I've ever seen on this show, which--let's be honest--has featured a lot of very numb people!

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

My mom and I didn't think she'd lost any weight, so pleasantly surprised she did. Christian is shady. I wonder what his deal is. 

Maybe he's trying to break into acting.  He's got the  asshole role down already.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

My mom and I didn't think she'd lost any weight, so pleasantly surprised she did. Christian is shady. I wonder what his deal is. 

I think he's going to turn in to Christian Bail.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Um,,,,,,,,I don't see Christian making the move.  

Guess he hasn't heard of air conditioning.   Do they not have that in Oregon?

I lived in Seattle for almost 5 yrs. When looking long distance for an apartment, I couldn't understand why none of them mentioned air conditioning. When I got out there, I learned that they really don't need it. It's only really uncomfortable a few days in the summer. Even the student health service and most of the city buses didn't have air. A fan was usually enough.

My son was born in Portland, but I don't really remember the weather; I imagine it's a lot like Seattle. We didn't have air there, either, and I don't recall being uncomfortable for the year or so that we were there.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Is it wrong that I kind of want a non-compliant patient? Someone that wants to do it their own way? Right now my only hope for drama is whatever is really going on with Christian. 

I'm  with you. I'm actually here tonight and I want to SNARK!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I don't think Christian loves her anymore...... and honestly I don't think I blame him.   

It could be that he did love her when they met, but then after living together he stopped - but being not just the boyfriend but also the caregiver, he didn't have the heart to break up with her.  This may be his opportunity.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You've been waiting your whole life to lose weight? What? Weren't you gaining it during that time? 

I predict major backsliding. Get your bingo cards ready: 

"I've cheated once or twice"

"I know my body"

"I feel that Dr. Now's diet is too extreme"

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Is it wrong that I kind of want a non-compliant patient? Someone that wants to do it their own way? Right now my only hope for drama is whatever is really going on with Christian. 

No you're not wrong,  most of us wish for the same thing.   Its our secret shame......

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

What's up with another person who has never been more than 10 mins away from parents/grandparents?  My parents have been shipping me off to Grandma's farm for the summer since I was 2 years old until she passed away when I was 14.  And I wholeheartedly credit that annual break from each other with our great relationship. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I don't care how much she lost. I'm still having cheesecake for dinner. And cookies after that. pffft.

I'll be getting ice cream at the next commercial.

My friend has that same Kia. If I'm not mistaken, the color is called Alien Green.

Jesus, just let your mother say goodbye, 

• Love 11
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Speaking of the King of Non-compliants, the Assanti Part 2 episode was on when I got home this afternoon.  When I turned the TV on, Steven had rolled off of the golf cart and his dad was screaming at him.  Now that's some family dynamics.  This year it seems like TLC is going to the other extreme, we've had mainly compliant patients this season.

OK, first she bitches and moans about her mom and how much she fed/nagged her about her weight, now she's upset that she's going to be moving away for so long.  

Can Christian look any happier that they're leaving........NOT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I call bull on the rental car.    If she can fit in a Kia Soul, then she fit in the rental car.   That Kia is the Alien Green II color, she should have bought the black one, it's much more slimming.  

Note to Christian, those straps aren't going to hold all of the way to Houston.

How mean, telling her Mom to stuff it about saying goodbye.     

I hate those shrug things she keeps wearing (the half sweater sleeve things).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
53 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

No intimacy? Does she realize that she can use her hands and mouth for things besides food?!

You made me spit out my chicken tikka masala.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1